What is Delsa going to do to "Randy" Randy?

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Well Delsa, what are you going to do about the Randy Captain who has the hit list for those who told the truth in his IA? The most hated supervisor with the biggest ego who you told "everyone hates you and no one wants you promoted". Do the right thing and make this egomaniac a sergeant! Maybe if he was so ethically skilled he wouldn't have been doing with an officer while his wife was having their twins. What a POS!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Fire him
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:28 pm

You all are so cute with your jealousy thing :-p It's really adorable.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Hahahaha!!!! Yeah I'm jealous. I wish I was black!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Hahahaha!!!! Yeah I'm jealous. I wish I was black![/quote]

I'm sorry - I must have missed something. What does the color of one's skin have to do with the post on here? Just curious.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Well Delsa, what are you going to do about the Randy Captain who has the hit list for those who told the truth in his IA? The most hated supervisor with the biggest ego who you told "everyone hates you and no one wants you promoted". Do the right thing and make this egomaniac a sergeant! Maybe if he was so ethically skilled he wouldn't have been doing with an officer while his wife was having their twins. What a POS!!![/quote]

The most important question is "who" steps in as interim??? Old RICO has offered someone on high command......wonder who that might be......VanReeth? Maybe suckup Demario and he can whooo Mouio on his dubious credentials and a REC (Republican Ex.. Comm.) member for years. One of Newmans buddies/ What a sideshow this will be.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

Hi! Our names are Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and Chief Deputy Mike Gauger and we corruptly run the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. We are raping the taxpayers at every turn. Please vitis http://docs.pbsotalk.ru to see the documented evidence. In addition, we are spending hundreds of man hours to dig up dirt on the moderator, harrassing him and combing investigating him. We do this because we can't fight the facts so we must make personal attacks. We are completely pathetic like that.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Yeah but the female cop Randy was having the affair with, is HOT. I hope the video of themin the PD parking garage becomes public record.
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”