WPB COPOver 60 suspension and still promoted

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

What the hell is going on. A Sargent with WPBPD with over 60 hours suspension in her jacket promoted to lieutenant because they had no one else not that she's qualified for the job. Then first week in new position she gets written up again. Are you kidding me.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

WTF? Is Ric calling the shots?I never understood the reasoning behind promoting the incompetent to getthem out of the hair of others. That's why the SO is eternally stuck with that boob Gauger who everyone and their mothers seem to hate.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:11 pm

I have never seen a promotional process like West Palm. Total joke and waste of time. They play like it's a fair format by the process of the first 2 tests; written and situational. Then they completely decide through the interview who they want. I always thought West Palm was the cream of the crop. But, once I was there for a while, I can see that is not the case. The officers are outstanding for the most part. Good shape outside of a few fatties. I do have to say though, less fatties than I have seen at any other department. The process of promotion is clearly NOT the best and brightest. A lot of them arn't even credible.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm

One thing about this LT though, she has a rump to die for.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 am

Yep and you can crash your car into several others in your neighborhood, presumebly drunk. Leave the scene. Violate the chain of command and not notify the proper shift commander and have nothing happen to you. Then get promoted. Everyone knows it was only because of his skin color, daddy and chief bush.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 am

Hahahahahahaha and you morons are still bangin on Bradshaw? The man has been gone over 8 years! WPBPD has some outstanding officers. How about some kudos for them rather than negative shite all the time.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 pm

But yet WPB keeps employeed officers who get drunk and crash their vehicles, commit criminal mischief, having sex with someone under their own command and drinking after their shift. Oh, im sorry i mean having " Choir Practice after shift. West Palm is always in the news. Need to step up their game. But yet they terminated great officers who did their job honestly and cared about the community.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Where was the vaunted PBA when those great officers were wrongly terminated? 60 suspensions? How is she even a cop?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Stated that they couldn't cover one of the officers because he had only been employed with the city 9 months before being deployed for the military. just to come back to not having a job.

[quote="Anonymous"]Where was the vaunted PBA when those great officers were wrongly terminated? 60 suspensions? How is she even a cop?[/quote]
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”