Great officers

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 am

Tonight proves the fact that WPBPD has some of the finest officers in the country.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 am

You got to be joking! Hahahahaha
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Tonight proves the fact that WPBPD has some of the finest officers in the country.[/quote]

BE THANKFUL THE OFFICERS ARE OK THEY GOT THE BAD GUY IT WAS A GOOD DAY
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 am

All 3 of them! The others were with the Hooker at Van Reeth's house!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 am

west palm cops are a joke they stand around downtown on clemtis and stare at woman while some of them are getting raped in the parking lot, and when a woman reports that she was raped it's like its a joke to them they are all pigs!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Well that's because they have sex while working like Ofc. Luke, or when people cry to Ofc. Anderson that they're afraid of getting killed by their boyfriend and she ignores it and two hours later the woman's dead. Quality cops you have there....it doesn't surprise me they would laugh at allegations of rape.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am

Fucking nigger president won, for fucks sake. I am fukkin slide my dick into the waste disposal.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am

What is wrong with you??? It is truly frightening to read such idiotic, offensive, and done right backa$$ comments. What's even worse is that you are probably a deputy for pbso.
Is that you spewing your hatred Deputy Custer????
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Fucking nigger president won, for fucks sake. I am fukkin slide my dick into the waste disposal.[/quote]

That sounds like a great start! It will prevent reproduction of the ignorance you possess! Pssssst...NewsFlash. Obama's mother was WHITE! Don't tell anyone, it will be our secret!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Fucking nigger president won, for fucks sake. I am fukkin slide my dick into the waste disposal.[/quote]

That sounds like a great start! It will prevent reproduction of the ignorance you possess! Pssssst...NewsFlash. Obama's mother was WHITE! Don't tell anyone, it will be our secret!!![/quote]

Wasn't that bitch a half breed as well?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 am

Because your ex chief, Delsa Bush, was ignorant doesn't mean you have to take out ur issues on the black president. Be more professional. The new chief hasn't done much, why don't u bitch about the Morons u work for who appear to be ignorant themselves kissing up and screwing others for promotions.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

I have met Vince Demasse. He is solid as a rock. Just because he won't cow tow to the union makes me respect him even more. Change is necessary and we know this is not Ohio, but give the guy a chance. I would work for him anyday. Any new chief has new ideas. Some pass muster, some don't. Would your rather have that dim whit back? Quit, apply to Riveria Beach.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm

They don't kiss up, they kiss ass. They dont screw over, they Fv€& over other officers. The supervisors have done way worse, but they have put that behind them. And since u can tell the chief is spineless coward, what u don't know as well as the Chief is too ignorant to see, is that the Command staff hates him, since
They didn't get the job, ha, what an idiot, a dummy manipulated by dummies. What a joke
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 pm

What's a joke is that chief d'nazi does what he's told by people underneath him, and can't make decisions based on common sense and also deal with his criminal cops. More rapes, and cover ups......that a boy
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:11 pm

I am so amazed at how much bad decisions the city is currently making. You would think after so many lawsuits that someone would get smart and put an end to the dumb decision making. They are terminating great officers who know about integrity and serving the community and keeping the trash who have no integrity and day after day commit crimes. These officers will get their day in court and will be reinstated. Just amazed at the trash the city continues to keep. Crashing patrol cars, sleeping on duty, committing thefts, criminal mischief, drinking on duty, having sex on duty there needs to be an end.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm

When Matthew Ladd came home in 2008 after serving two years in Afghanistan and Iraq, he was more than ready to embrace civilian life.
He attended the police academy at Palm Beach State College. He landed a job with the West Palm Beach Police Department. Life was good.
Then, in October 2010, after spending roughly nine months patrolling city streets, his superiors said they wanted him to undergo a psychological review.
The review was uneventful. Ladd, the psychiatrist wrote, "is NOT suffering from any apparent psychiatric disorders."
"It is further my opinion within a reasonable degree of psychiatric/medical certainty that there are no psychiatric contraindications that would prevent or preclude Mr. Ladd from returning to full duty and performing the essential functions of a police officer," Dr. Norman Silversmith wrote on Oct. 12, 2010.
Six days later, Ladd was fired. His superiors told him they thought he had post-traumatic stress disorder .
"I thought it was a joke," Ladd said.
City officials said that because Ladd, 26, is suing to get his job back, they can't talk about the reasons for his dismissal. City records show only that he did not successfully complete his probationary period. The reason, according to the affidavit of separation, was "failure to perform assigned tasks satisfactorily."
However, his personnel file is bereft of any mention of problems he had on the job.
But, while they didn't put it in writing, Ladd said his supervisors were clear about the reasons they were letting him go. They told him they were convinced, despite a psychiatric opinion to the contrary, that he had PTSD, he said. Once known simply as battle fatigue or shell-shock, the term was coined in the 1970s to describe severe anxiety suffered by many Vietnam veterans who were psychologically crippled by the horrors of war.
Marked by nightmares, bouts of sudden anger, unexplained phobias and, in extreme cases, suicidal thoughts, the disorder is difficult to diagnose unless a person admits he has a problem, psychologists and psychiatrists said.
"We can only assess what we know," said Dr. Elsa Zayas, chief of psychiatry at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Riviera Beach. If a patient insists he is fine, without contrary information from a friend or family member, the disease can remain hidden, she said.
While saying Ladd's situation is unusual, veterans advocates said there has been unprecedented publicity about the high rate of PTSD among those who served in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most of the news coverage has focused on the need to provide more services to returning soldiers. However, some said, it may have had unintended effects.
"There may be a stigma," said John Goheen, a spokesman for the National Guard Association of the United States, an advocacy group for 45,000 current or former guardsmen and women. "The morbid joke used to be the crazy Vietnam vet. Now, it may be the crazy Afghanistan vet."
He said there are many theories about why it appears returning veterans are having a hard time finding work. A congressional report in May found that the unemployment rate for post-9/11 veterans in April was 10.9 percent, compared with 8.5 percent for nonveterans. However, other studies have found that the unemployment rates for young veterans, while in the 17 percent range, aren't that much higher than that of their 18- to 24-year-old counterparts who haven't served in the military.
Still, Goheen argues, in a struggling economy where jobs are hard to find, anything could give one candidate an edge or prompt an employer to pick one applicant over another.
In Ladd's case, his attorney Sid Garcia said city officials perceived he had come back from the war with deep psychological scars, despite assurances from a psychiatrist that their assumptions were wrong. "It would be sad that they're being stigmatized for life because of their service in the war," Garcia said.
And, he said, it is also illegal.
Can't fire for PTSD
Florida law prohibits discrimination based on a handicap. "Even if they have PTSD, it doesn't mean they can't be employed," he said. "Each case has to be treated individually."
However, he said, in Ladd's case, the city didn't have to make any accommodations to keep him on the job. The city's own expert cleared Ladd for duty. "You'd think they'd listen to their own doctors," he said.
Even before the department told him to see Silversmith, Ladd said, he had undergone other psychological tests. The Army requires all soldiers returning from overseas to meet with a psychologist. When he enrolled in the police academy, he had to undergo a psychological evaluation. He had another before he was hired by the department.
He is also a sergeant in the Army Reserve where, he said, none of his superiors has questioned his ability to perform.
Zayas, of the VA Medical Center, said the military screening relies on self-reporting. "Most employers are not going to jump to say you have PTSD unless it is impacting the workplace or other employers," she said.
Ladd said the city's suspicions about his mental health appear to have begun when he had a reaction to allergy medication. He was vomiting and having difficulty breathing, he said, and went to a neighbor's house for help. His neighbor called 911 and became incensed when a dispatcher couldn't figure what agency to send. The neighbor cursed at the dispatcher, who ultimately sent paramedics and two West Palm Beach officers to the house. The officers demanded that Ladd go to the hospital, where he was cleared to go home.
Garcia, Ladd's attorney, said police brass thought his client was the one who had cursed at the dispatcher.
After the incident, Ladd said his bosses told him he couldn't return to full duty until he had a psychological exam. When he told a psychologist he occasionally had bad dreams, he said she sent him to the psychiatrist, who ultimately cleared him to return to work. He said he had no idea the allergic reaction was the beginning of the end.
Hoping he could put his years of training as a military police officer into use, he said he has given up his dream of a law enforcement career. After he was fired, he said he applied to other police agencies. All questioned why he left West Palm Beach after just nine months. When he said he was wrongfully terminated, eyes glazed over.
He is now taking classes to be a surgical technician. But, he said, what happened to him wasn't fair.
"I loved working for the city of West Palm Beach," he said. "They ruined my career."
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Don't feel bad buddy, they ruin plenty of careers, that's what they do best. The stupidity lately is incredible. They think we're in the Wild Wild West and they are Cowboys. The "Brass" as the above article stated is incompetent. First they have no idea about what it really means to serve your country, few have been in the military. Lets take that jerk troublemaker a** kisser, Mr sleepyhead himself. Lt Clitoris Hagan. The man loves to sleep during his shift. Well loved to sleep because he had to go to the day shift so they hook him up and don't start an investigation since he is considered "brass". The man is clueless and loves to f*** around with junior officers because his wife has his balls in her purse and he can't open his mouth to her at home. Listen up folks, that means u brassy boys and girls, u are more socially dis functional than the average joe, a baker act, martchman act or criminal investigation will serve u well once in a while as a reminder that there are tons of skeletons in ur closets.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am

You guys/gals are right. There are also other officers dismissed/fired due to PTSD/ADA. The jerks at this department are incredible. Liars is the best word to describe them, too bad my daddy wasn't the assistant chief/chief so I could get the job.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Buddy don't sweat it, they got it coming to them. You have a great lawsuit on your hands. New chief don't really know what he has got himself into taking over a department like this. I know first hand they have some of the most scum of the earth officers. Keep your head up, I know Sid personally and know he is a great attorney. Then, if you decide to go back to working there just think, they can't retaliate against you or you have another lawsuit. You got them by the balls bud, give them a tug and make these f-cks work for you. As for Hagan, we have pictures of him sleeping so that'll help too. Thanks to a number of officers working to get him outta there.

D/S Torres
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 pm

10 years here and it gets more ridiculous by the day, stop micromanaging officers and giving speeches no one cares about in line up. The PD along with the City keeps digging themselves in an endless hole. Racists, discrimination, bias, and hostile work environment are the few things to describe the issues, stop spending time and money covering up mistakes just fix them and apologize. Thank you.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm

What's the name of that WPB Cop who pulled a gun out on his wife or something similar to that?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Probably FAGan or fat ass Cpt Kelly. But then again it could be a whole handful of people. Ton of roid heads there that will kill you just for looking at them the wrong way. Just sad, we terminate all the good officers that deserve the position, but keep the mess ups who make this department look bad. I have issues getting another job somewhere else after working here. Nobody wants to hire someone who is coming from a department like this.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Demasi?[quote="Anonymous"]What's the name of that WPB Cop who pulled a gun out on his wife or something similar to that?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 pm

No, not Demasi! Some one else not sure, maybe an ass kisser patrol guy I think.
By the way what's the name of that old hag that fkd Bradswaw when he was the Chief at WP.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:53 am

Cognetti?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 am

You can laugh all you want about Cognetti but the fact is that's a GREAT piece of ass! Isn't that right Captain? I mean officer? Anyhow, your not that only one who's had that ass, yes it is good and almost worth getting demoted for.......well almost. Fact is, she is banging so many guys even she jokes about it! (until she gets the sicvk ya know). She's like a guy when it comes to having as much sex as poss and I like that in her....as well as when my **** was in her too!! Chief you should really try for a piece of that, she will let you have some too I'm sure.[quote="Anonymous"]Cognetti?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Who's the person mention which got the job because his daddy was assistant chief/chief at wpbpd
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 am

Ohhhhh ya I know his last name starts with "L" I wanna say Lewis. He is related to the former chief Bush. There is video of his tazing an innocent person downtown. Just go to YouTube and look up west palm beach police brutality. He also works with the explorers which is scary and is some Haitian refuge click. Idk, he's a lost cause.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 pm

U mean the one that left a while back or the one thats still here?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 am

The one that still unfortunally works here. Great guy to get along with and shoot the ****, but is a complete DDDUUMMMBBBASSS. Got the job because the former police chief Delsa hairyBush. If it wasn't for that and him being black he wouldn't have got the job. The city really needs to get their **** straight. I don't understand what its going to take for the city to get it through their sick perverted minds that they can't get away with the crap they keep trying to pull. BUT, its ok more exposure will come about and people will see the crap that goes down here. I'm embarrassed to tell people where i work. I have issues applying to other departments because they assume I'm one of the cops from our department that gets in trouble all the time.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:08 pm

That bitch isn't 10-8, I don't see what you roid heads see in that nasty looking skank. Maybe you're into dude looking chicks, I don't know. We get some quality pussyy in PBSO.

If you want to talk about 10-8 bitches, that one Palm Springs girl officer is one [b]FOXY LADY.[/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 pm

I just can't wait until she reaches her breaking point and tells all your wives how you cheat on them....Get out that popcorn...Now that's a show to watch!! Merry Christmas fuckers!! I've worked next to Cognetti for years and she is not a mean hearted person, but it's coming!!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Who gives a **** on what she does in her personal life!!! What has she done to you guys specifically to deserve this kind of treatment? Because she's hott with great looking tits and ass you talk ****? Get a life, my god!!! I bet you the people that are talking **** are the ones who got turned down from her and your ego is brused or it's girls in the agency that are jealous because she still gets hit on by the guys and no one pays attention to you fat chicks
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Well I got nothing to worry about then cuz I'm not married first off, second that slut never sucks and tells, she's a closet whore for the county, next that sperm dumpster doesnt do a thing on shift but find people of Facebook to fu k
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

U gotta open dem ass cheeks and have that penis fall out of the ass. It's a fukkin dude with some fake tits. Who knows what it has in there... Fukkin spiders an 57 maybe?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Anyone know how to post pics on here??? Got pics of that slut whore I'd like to post :8)~
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Not sure bro, what kinda pics you got????
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Chief Demasi - "Hey guys your right it's good but I've had better in Cincinnatti, why do you think I'm here now? My wife was on my ass!" "In all honesty the mayor is a better more experienced piece of ass than Cognetti. Shhh, don't let Bradshaw know that though, or my wife lol."
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

DD won't allow it because it doesn't show Gauger having gay sex. Just upload it to a picture hosting site. http://puu.sh/ is a good image hosting site that doesn't have a sh*t fit when you post some decent pictures. Perhaps I'm out of the loop. I used to use that shyt back when I played World of Warcraft in HS. Now I fuk bitches and get money. Not to mention harassing the hell out of people and telling everyone to fuk off. Yep, just smile and pretend to work. Write a couple of reports and do a few 10-50's. Love it!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Great officers in that department, steroid abuse, drunk drivers, disorderly intoxication, sexual assaulters, suck up equals cover up. Hey Chief clean your S*** from the top down in that department. Your new buddies dont want you there, you took their job.
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”