Great officers

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 am

Unfortunately the people in charge in this department won't stand up for anything positive or their believes, unless its to write up or fire an officer
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Have you seen Cognetti lately? She looks jacked and needs to be tested as well....you can see her veins! Nasty!!! Some say its SWAT training but I say it roid using!!! She has a Nice a$$ and legs...those pants don't do her justice
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:33 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Have you seen Cognetti lately? She looks jacked and needs to be tested as well....you can see her veins! Nasty!!! Some say its SWAT training but I say it roid using!!! She has a Nice a$$ and legs...those pants don't do her justice[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Cognetti lately? She looks jacked and needs to be tested as well....you can see her veins! Nasty!!! Some say its SWAT training but I say it roid using!!! She has a Nice a$$ and legs...those pants don't do her justice[/quote][/quote]
[i]edited by pbsomod on 12/28/2013[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:36 am

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 am

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Uh Oh someone was hit with the almighty R (SSSHHHH racist) word. Let the witch hunt begin. ****
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 am

Deleted
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 am

Well it appears that you did not read the "code of conduct" or that you think that it does not apply to you...or you simply are unable to comprende...

Then you wonder why the general public has such a poor view of LEO ...

Man up...stop this childish behavior!!!

Buddy I had some when it was still good, now?, who knows, I'm married anyways don't need those rumors. Although she was never to bright, she was good for one thing.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Code of conduct? are you kidding, thats a bogus write up, that only applies to people that are not liked. An excuse to write up and aggregate officers as retaliation, everyone knows that. Why don't you stay off this site, wouldn't that be code of conduct violation also, maybe worse you will get fired, since the made such a big deal about it. So if it bothers you sooooo much, man up and stay off the site.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Hahaha, code of conduct for what ****keep our city clean from crime, to write up officers we work with, because we dont like them, for this BS code of cunduct you talk about, what specifically are u talking about,****what does the code have to do with this. Go kiss the chiefs A$$ about this. If the dude says some thing and You think it's childish then don't respond or don't read the Fkn blog. Freedom of speech, and freedom to tell u to go Fk urself too. Because you don't even know the code of conduct, there is about 1000 of bs no one can remember. So please tell everyone specifically what and where it's from.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm

I smell a reverse discrimination lawsuit a commin. God I hope it is awarded like the PBSO one just did. I think this one has a chance.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 am

What the hell is a reverse discrimination lawsuit?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 am

Wpb just doesn't know when to throw in the white flag and admit they are wrong. They enjoy getting sued and unfortunally for them they have attorneys that don't know their ass from their elbow and continue to drag this city deeper into debt.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Hows good ol' West Palm treating you idiots? Saw some of your new rooks, god bless you all. You'll need it!!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 pm

West palm has ugly cars...i joined BSO cause there cars r the ****..
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/police-still-quiet-on-officer-shooting-near-dunkin/nXXY5/
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/police-still-quiet-on-officer-shooting-near-dunkin/nXXY5/[/quote]

I'm no where near shocked... Can't expect much from these crimal cops... Trying to figure out a way to cover up for themselves.

Prob some nig cop who's gonna cry n pull the race card...
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 05, 2013 3:56 pm

So I work for PBSO and I saw a hot blonde cop walk in to the west palm police station Saturday to work out...by the sounds of it I bet that was that Cognetti. She's hot and damn what a body! Too muscular for me but now I see what all the rave is. Her legs and arms are cut I'm almost scared of her! I can see what roids do to a female lol
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Are you kidding me?????? Cognetti got a 3:30 on the physical agility test????....what is she on???? she beat some of the SWAT guys.....she ain't no female, that's a beast!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Any news on Sergeant Hagan?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Why don't you stop covering the steroid use the Feds are going to dismantle this department because all the real crooks are in charge and let their buddy's get away with stuff like this for too long. Shame on all you for keeping the real corrupt cops on ur payroll.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 20, 2013 10:32 pm

:) Good ol' west palm is going to have a familiar face returning that they ain't gonna like.....
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Who would this one be?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 am

If they wouldn't be doing the officers wrong, then they wouldn't have this issue
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 29, 2013 1:01 pm

They don't like any of the faces that return, they screw the people they dont like, or don't play nice, what's new? Big deal!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Won't mention any names.. West Palm screwed this man over, then good ol bush admitted to firing him for no reason. ..
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh Please, that ignorant heathen won't admit anything. Delsa Bush is too stupid to be a human being, but not stupid enough to ever admit the truth, or that she did anything wrong.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Howdy f-ckers, hows wpb treatin yall. Anyways, whats new and exciting? Whos been arrested this week? ?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 am

Ruiz
Dude, you just made SWAT, your an idiot. Really, getting trashed off your ass then thinking you weren't going to get caught...... Live n learn I guess..... But let it be known
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Ruiz is an idiot. He's always hanging out while on duty in full uniform (EDU) inside the bar/restaurant socializing for hours, of course he gets a call, and CAD's it and immediately return back. He minus well take the day off and socialize.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Nice to see this young man (Hairo Ruiz) finally in the blog. After getting away with so much stuff due to his tongue being up the Lt's A** and screwing a few fellow officers by taking credit for other officers work and information, you know exactly what im talking about too, taking all the glory for yourself, and not giving credit to those who it's due to. Buddy, I told you before to chill with the alcohol, you got away from the DUI while driving your patrol vehicle, you are not superman and you have gotten away 9with enough already, you keep pushing it and a few of us dont know how you are still here at the department. Well, we do know, you are a suck up. Seek help both at the department and with AA.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Nice to see this young man (Hairo Ruiz) finally in the blog. After getting away with so much stuff due to his tongue being up the Lt's A** and screwing a few fellow officers by taking credit for other officers work and information, you know exactly what im talking about too, taking all the glory for yourself, and not giving credit to those who it's due to. Buddy, I told you before to chill with the alcohol, you got away from the DUI while driving your patrol vehicle, you are not superman and you have gotten away with enough already, you keep pushing it and a few of us dont know how you are still here at the department. Well, we do know, you are a suck up. Seek help both at the department and with AA.[/quote]

Him and 3 others will be the subject of my exposure of the city.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Other officers get fired for less, why do they keep Ruiz around after all the screw ups?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Because the higher ups all cover for him. It's ok, all the fuc$ ups don't go unnoticed n will be making the news soon..... That's a promise...
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”