Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 am

Jewett was a scumbag punk.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Two of our own brothers have been shot and one died in PSL!! RIP to Gary!! I think what is also sad is that all you cowards will show up in uniform claiming brotherhood when all you do is bash one another on this site!!!! We all have a past and we ALL have done some stupid sh*t but move past it and get a life!!! We need to stick together bc WE (blue, green and tan) are all we have out there...remember that!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Respect? Here? While I agree with you wholeheartedly, I doubt you will see that factored into the posts and opinions of a lot of these people.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm

The Custer cop haters will now jump on the bandwagon
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Couldnt Agree More! Gary was a regular reader and poster here and absolutely hated BradCraPP and GOO GOO and now he's 10-7 and can read this corruption exposure all day. Miss u, bro

[quote="Anonymous"]Two of our own brothers have been shot and one died in PSL!! RIP to Gary!! I think what is also sad is that all you cowards will show up in uniform claiming brotherhood when all you do is bash one another on this site!!!! We all have a past and we ALL have done some stupid sh*t but move past it and get a life!!! We need to stick together bc WE (blue, green and tan) are all we have out there...remember that!!![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 pm

The custer thing is a green issue. At least the WPB shoots are legit.
I think the problem with the greenies is that they've never been in a fight prior to being cops, so they get scared and shoot where WPB just goes hands on. The Custer incident is the perfect example of that.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Fight all you want tough guy. They didn't issue me boxing gloves, they gave me a gun,and I intend to use it on anybody who wants to play tough guy.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Fight all you want tough guy. They didn't issue me boxing gloves, they gave me a gun,and I intend to use it on anybody who wants to play tough guy.[/quote]

You were issued expensive non-lethals and trained to use them for a reason -- are you a professional law enforcement officer, or a common street thug?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:58 pm

..... It IS west palm.... Ill go with street thug for 100 please.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]..... It IS west palm.... Ill go with street thug for 100 please.[/quote]
West Palm Beach it is . . . good point! The gentleman stands corrected. You get your 100, and with those credits you can claim department issued air support : ).

All kidding aside, West Palm has got some shady characters (both on and off the street, and, on and off the job).
But, I don't think the failure of a law enforcement agency to control crime in a community or within its own ranks, is adequate justification for the honest LEOs of that same agency, to abandon the honor of the profession they've chosen along with the collective public will, and go vigilante at the first sign of possible resistance, do you?
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The custer thing is a green issue. At least the WPB shoots are legit.
I think the problem with the greenies is that they've never been in a fight prior to being cops, so they get scared and shoot where WPB just goes hands on. The Custer incident is the perfect example of that.[/quote]

Your a dick!!! No fuc#### clue about what your talking about. Sounds like you are greener than my uniform and the only "hands on" you practice is grabbing your ****!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Non lethals haaaaa...that's funny....that's what the cop did the other night in port st lucie...he took a been bag gun to a gunfight.....he then got shot in the leg....your a joke, you put the uniform on and prepare for war.....my firearm guarantee's me getting home safe....you stick with your non lethal's, good luck to you and your family
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:14 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The custer thing is a green issue. At least the WPB shoots are legit.
I think the problem with the greenies is that they've never been in a fight prior to being cops, so they get scared and shoot where WPB just goes hands on. The Custer incident is the perfect example of that.[/quote]

Your a dick!!! No fuc#### clue about what your talking about. Sounds like you are greener than my uniform and the only "hands on" you practice is grabbing your ****![/quote]

Hey Custer, shouldn't you be injecting Steroids or something, bad shoot, no donut.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:28 am

Hey dumb ass it's "you are or you're" not your. I didn't know I was dealing with a tough guy. Stick to the topic numb nuts.
I hope you arn't the same asshole comparing PSL. No one would've survived that. That guy stopped suddenly and ambushed the officer. Even if the officer knew it was coming he was disadvantaged due to reaction coming after action and it's "bean bag" not "been bag". Damb you dumb!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Hey dumb ass it's "you are or you're" not your. I didn't know I was dealing with a tough guy. Stick to the topic numb nuts.
I hope you arn't the same asshole comparing PSL. No one would've survived that. That guy stopped suddenly and ambushed the officer. Even if the officer knew it was coming he was disadvantaged due to reaction coming after action and it's "bean bag" not "been bag". Damb you dumb![/quote]

Says the retard that can't spell Damn. So wait, who's the retard now? Buddy, all that steroid use is really making you an anger person. Go home you corrupt trash and roll a joint. You're the typical west palm cop anyways, getting drunk, doing drugs and beating you significant other is the norm.

Love always,
Scooby
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 pm

"Damb" was purposely chosen due to its ebonics implications. Scooby? Really!?
Retard is a pretty lame thing to make fun of Scooby? Do you even know what the definition is?
Stick to your expert analysis of the PSL murder and how you alone could have overcome it.
Just remember, anyone who wants to be a real New Jack COP would work in West Nam not Wellington. I know things are scary out there, but I'll pray for you.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Proof positive that Deputy Michael Custer reads and posts on this site. Hey, Custer why are you so upset about the "greenie" comment? Hit a nerve?
Don't worry. You will have your day in court to give your side of the "lies" I mean story.
Tic toc...

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The custer thing is a green issue. At least the WPB shoots are legit.

Your a dick!!! No fuc#### clue about what your talking about. Sounds like you are greener than my uniform and the only "hands on" you practice is grabbing your ****![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 am

It's not MC....and that issue has been closed a long time ago. Get over it. Clear and done with it. Your bullshit lawsuit and all rest will be taken care by a big fat PBSO check. That will be the end of your imaginary conspiracy. Keep dreaming about the rest. The fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point. Keep dreaming ...
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Me thinks thou doest protest too much ....

interesting that the topic of custer has mutated into this thread...huh MC..hero in hell!!!

It's not MC....and that issue has been closed a long time ago. Get over it. Clear and done with it. Your bullshit lawsuit and all rest will be taken care by a big fat PBSO check. That will be the end of your imaginary conspiracy. Keep dreaming about the rest. The fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point. Keep dreaming ...[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:01 am

No kidding as if we don't have enough **** head officers of our own to deal with anybody been to a 38 out in Ibis lately
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 am

[quote="Anonymous"]No kidding as if we don't have enough **** head officers of our own to deal with anybody been to a 38 out in Ibis lately[/quote]
You mean when Bradshit's wife called after he punched her in the mouth? That is what happens when the stress keeps building. Bradshit is snapping. He's beating his old lady and I heard he even grabbed his daughter by the pair and violently pulled her away from the buffet table at a restaurant.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:42 pm

No Dude this is a WPB topic the guy talking about Ibis is talking about Harrell and his significant other going at it.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

Sounds to me like Harrell should get fired. It's been past due. Why is it that he is still working with us anyways. People get written up and fired for less and Harrell is stil after years of problems.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Harrell is a problem child and nothing gets done about it. Lets see what you do chief, be a man and fire this trash.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 am

So lets see here: Detter, McDonald, Pike, Hagan, Apgar, Clarke, Arroyo, Santana, Lemanowicz, Schwartz and Graham amongst even more arrested from WPBPD or IA investigated them and those are just a few i found on a search. Hmm sounds like a great department you got there. Ill stick to being a BCSO deputy.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 am

Sorry for "calling you out" MC. By the way, it's not my lawsuit. I don't even live in Florida, but I am very interested in the Seth Adams case. I do find it interesting how this reckless shooting of an unarmed man has captivated the attention of so many. The Seth Adams thread is up to 40+ pages. No other subject comes even close to that many posts.

This story isn't going away...

This case is just the tip of the iceberg.

[quote="Anonymous"]It's not MC....and that issue has been closed a long time ago. Get over it. Clear and done with it. Your bullshit lawsuit and all rest will be taken care by a big fat PBSO check. That will be the end of your imaginary conspiracy. Keep dreaming about the rest. The fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point. Keep dreaming ...[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 pm

[quote=Smart Guy with a Clue]Me thinks thou doest protest too much ....

interesting that the topic of custer has mutated into this thread...huh MC..hero in hell!!!

[quote=In Denial]It's not MC....and that issue has been closed a long time ago. Get over it. Clear and done with it. Your bullshit lawsuit and all rest will be taken care by a big fat PBSO check. That will be the end of your imaginary conspiracy. Keep dreaming about the rest. The fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point. Keep dreaming ...[/quote][/quote]
Your post "proves the point" that the issue was not "closed a long time ago", and is not "clear and done with", especially to you.
The "PBSO check" to which you refer is not funded by PBSO; it is funded by the betrayed trust of PBC residents. Thanks for callously wasting our money and us.
Why would a fat check be on the way for a "bullshit lawsuit" and a "heroic good shoot"?
The fat check won't revive Seth, the integrity of your department, the public trust, or the pride of the good cops on the job, so to what does the phrase "all (the) rest" refer?
The corruption that infects PBC LE isn't "imaginary"; "the fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point".
Sorry you are so offended by those who "dream" that with solid effort and truth, the nightmare of sleaze that is the power paradigm in Corruption County, will one day end.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Sorry for "calling you out" MC. By the way, it's not my lawsuit. I don't even live in Florida, but I am very interested in the Seth Adams case. I do find it interesting how this reckless shooting of an unarmed man has captivated the attention of so many. The Seth Adams thread is up to 40+ pages. No other subject comes even close to that many posts.

This story isn't going away...

This case is just the tip of the iceberg.

[quote="Anonymous"]It's not MC....and that issue has been closed a long time ago. Get over it. Clear and done with it. Your bullshit lawsuit and all rest will be taken care by a big fat PBSO check. That will be the end of your imaginary conspiracy. Keep dreaming about the rest. The fact that Custer has been back to work for months proves the point. Keep dreaming ...[/quote][/quote]

Custer still working means nothing. There are dozens of convicted criminals, drug addicts and alcoholics still working the road at PBSO today. Try again!
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Too bad for the cop haters..Custer was cleared...read the reports morons. He is a great guy.....
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

I agree with the earlier poster that Custer panicked and it was a bad shoot. However, Bradshaw stood behind his guy. Custer is going to have to live with it. He killed a good kid who just had a little too much to drink.Everything comes around and in the end we all know what we have done.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 pm

[quote=Voice of Reason]Custer still working means nothing. There are dozens of convicted criminals, drug addicts and alcoholics still working the road at PBSO today. Try again![/quote]
[b]BOOM![/b] Truth bomb . . .

Let's not validate the hijacking of this thread anymore though. Not your fault of course because the mis-direction didn't start with your post, but this thread belongs to WPBPD, not PBSO.

Sincere thanks for having the decency to post honestly and bluntly.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 am

I work for the SO and would freely admit that West Palm has superior officers for the most part.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Wow that's comforting! Not! WPB should start drug testing the roid users. It's become known as the West Palm Shot! Veiny arms it's pretty obvious who is using and who is not. Let's get some random drug testing going.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

The new chief is even more of a ***** than the old one, she was just plain ignorant.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:57 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Wow that's comforting! Not! WPB should start drug testing the roid users. It's become known as the West Palm Shot! Veiny arms it's pretty obvious who is using and who is not. Let's get some random drug testing going.[/quote]
Yup. Being better than SO is like being more ethical and better looking than Carol Verdigi . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:38 am

i KNOW MAYBE A HANDFUL OF OFFICERS AT THIS DEPARTMENT THAT I KNOW ARE ETHICAL AND THAT I WOULD TRUST AS MY 94. I'M SCARED EVERYDAY WHEN I GO TO WORK THAT I MAY DIE, NOT BECAUSE OF THE SUSPECT, BUT BECAUSE I CAN'T RELY ON MY 94 TO PROPERLY COVER ME WHILE WE ARE ON A 10-50 OR A SIMPLE 22 DOWNTOWN. YES, I AM NEW TO THIS DEPARTMENT, NEW OR NOT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FEEL COMFORTABLE WHEN IM TAKING CARE OF ONE SITUATION, THAT MY 6 IS GOING TO BE COVERED. I AM CONSIDERING LEAVING THE DEPARTMENT, I KNOW WHEREVER I GO PROBLEMS EXEIST BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE STUFF I KNOW ABOUT THE OFFICERS HERE AND KEEPING IT ALL A SECRET. I GREW UP KNOWING BETTER THAN THAT. ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DEPARTMENTS PLEASE COMMENT BACK.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:09 am

Why don't you ask the A$$ Hole who was handing SO applications out. I'm sure he can hook you up. He thinks he's the $h**, let him pull strings for you, so you can better yourself instead of eating $h** from these back stabbers.
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

A federal judge last week dismissed all three counts in Palm Beach County Sheriff Deputy William McCray’s lawsuit against numerous West Palm Beach city officials that alleged civil rights violations.
Two of the counts were dismissed “without prejudice,” meaning McCray has the right to file an amended complaint within 10 days.
The lawsuit alleged that McCray’s rights were violated because the city would not allow him to bring a gun into city meetings despite being an officer. McCray, a former West Palm Beach officer, also alleged that the city stymied his free-speech rights. He cited a meeting in which Mayor Jeri Muoio shut off McCray’s microphone while he was addressing the commission.
The suit named Muoio as a defendant, along with former mayor and current U.S. Rep. Lois Frankel, City Administrator Ed Mitchell, City Attorney Claudia McKenna, Commissioner Keith James and the estate of former Commissioner Bill Moss, who died of a heart attack in March.
In 2010 a jury awarded McCray $230,000, saying he endured years of discrimination, but last year an appeals court said the jury did not have a right to award him so much money. He has not yet collected and city officials said he had one of the worst disciplinary records in the department’s history.
“It’s not over,” McCray said Tuesday. “I’ll fight them another 10 years, and they can spend another million dollars fighting this one like the last one.”
0 x

Anonymous

Great officers

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 pm

These are the BEST Cops in the Country.
http://news.yahoo.com/colo-sheriff-refuses-enforce-gun-control-bills-024608155.html

God Bless these American LEO's.
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”