Your new Police Chief - God Help You

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

OH MY GOD! THIS IS CORRUPTION AT IT'S FINEST IF HE GETS THIS POST! AND HE JUST VERY WELL MIGHT, THINK ABOUT IT. NOW WE HAVE HEARD THE RUMORS THAT RIC HAS OFFERED THIS POLICE CHIEF JOB AS A GIFT TO SOME ALREADY FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS NOT RUNNING AGAINST HIM IN THE ELECTION ECT. AT LEAST ONE GUY WE KNOW DIDN'T NEED IT AS OFFERED, HE GOT A POST AT ANOTHER CHIEF JOB. NOW WE ALL KNOW RIC IS TIGHT (IF NOT BANGIN') MAYOR MOUIYO SO HE HAS THE JUICE TO GET HER DONE. NOW THIS MOVE WOULD SOLVE A COUPLE OTHER THINGS FOR TRICKY RIC TOO. FIRST, IT GETS RID OF LADY GAGA WHO HAS BECOME A NEGATIVE FOR RIC'S IMAGE AROUND PBSO, ITS ACTUALLY HURTING HIS REPUTATION HERE FOR THE NEXT ELECTION. SO, IT GETS RID OF THAT PROBLEM AND AT THE SAME TIME AUTOMATICLY OPENS THE DOOR FOR J. STORMES WHOM RIC WOULD LIKE TO PUT IN FOR HIS SECOND EVER SINCE JIMMY HAS HIM CONVINCED BY STABBING GAGA IN THE BACK OVER THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS. NEXT, IT HELPS TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE WPBPD FOR A FUTURE TAKE OVER IN GREEN. STILL GREAT NEWS FOR US TO GET RID OF THE PAIN IN THE ASS GAGA BUT BAD FOR YOU POOR GUYS AT WPBPD! LOL, BETTER YOU THAN US! IN THE END THOUGH WE ALL LOSE.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm

F%#< that. Pbso, please keep Your tub of whale S@#Te. We don't want him. We have enough problems with the "buddy system" as it is without a guy with Gaugers disasterous felon loving reputation running the show.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:08 pm

As if we didn't have enough problems. If he becomes our chief, imma eat my gun.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 am

Lady gaga could have a problem. There is a certain ofc who arrested gaga's S@#Thead son working at WPB. I suppose they could have a LOSER LEAVES TOWN match to solve the conflict. This doesn't sound credible anyway.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Thank God Lady Gaga didn't get the job here/ I guess the money offered to the city commissioners just wasn;t enough. That is the only way Lady Gaga could be in charge of anything, if the perople who hire were paid off. He is a LOSER
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I don't see anyone identifying themselves by their given and legal name.
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”