West Palm Cops caught in hooker scandal

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:04 pm

[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper.jpg[/img]

The guy in the gray shirt is Office Lou Penque from West Palm Beach Police and also the Treasurer of our beloved Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association. The guy in the green shirt next to him is Officer Joseph VanReeth from West Palm Beach Police, and also Major Bob VanReeth's nephew. Bob worked hard to get Joe hired at WPBPD before he retired as Assistant Chief. The new police chief at WPBPD would be very interested in this photo.

The young man in the yellowshirt is Jeffrey VanReeth, Major VanReeth's son, and of course the slender gentleman (punn intended) in the salmon colored shirt is Major Robert VanReeth, director of the Management Services Bureau at PBSO. Major VanReeth oversses hiring (as he is in charge of Human Relations), training (oversees the Training Division), employee issues and policy violations (as he oversees Internal Affairs and Employees Relations Divisions), and directs policy (as he oversees Staff Inspections).

I am sure Jose Lambiet should do a story about this, and Channel 5 News would also be very interested to see the guy Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from WPBPD as a Captain in charge of Internal Affairs and then later promoted to be in charge of the above, he embarassed the PBSO. This is a man who was suppose to be above board. Thanks Bob for letting us all down in a big way.

While PBSO will not do anything based on his relationship with the Sheriff and Gauger, and his past at WPBPD we spoke about in another thread here, FDLE would be interested in this, and maybe the Feds could chime in. It is about time someone came through with some proof of the corruption going on in the agency. Thank you

I am also sure if you got the roster from this tournament, you will find other higher ups from PBSO, and of course the PBA, were there.

[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper2.jpg[/img]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:57 pm

How do you know she's a hooker? She looks like a stripper to me, and that's not illegal.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 pm

While many may see something wrong with the nepotism at PBSO, really nothing wrong with the photos, no department identifiers
so, does someone have a hard-on pardon the pun, about all this.

and no, i'm just someone that followed the story from WPTV
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]How do you know she's a hooker? She looks like a stripper to me, and that's not illegal.[/quote]

Maybe because you are deliberately choosing NOT to actually LOOK at the photo;

[ul][li]Where exactly do you see a strip club in the photo?[/li][li]Where exactly do you see four walls that could even be construed as containing one?[/li][li]How many times have you entered a strip club, to be confronted by several males randomly groping a single stripper, exactly?[/li][li]When was the last time you went to a strip club with several of your buddies, and asked the stripper to step outside into the wide open parking lot to do business, has she actually agreed to such an event?[/li][li]When and if she did, hypothetically, would you be able to take your hypothetical beers with you?[/li][li]Didn't know minors were allowed in an area in which both nudity and alcohol are being served up - how many strip clubs do you know of that allow minors, exactly?[/li][li]Furthermore, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING A COP IS SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE WITNESSES DIRECTLY A STRIP CLUB CATERING TO A MINOR?[/li][li]All the strippers in a club are there with the full knowledge and approval of OWNERSHIP and MANAGEMENT - correct?[/li][li]How many times have you entered a strip club to find a PHOTOGRAPHER taking random photos of the patrons with the girls, exactly?[/li][li]Doesn't everyone with a television know, the rule with strippers is: NO TOUCHING UNLESS YOU PAY FOR MORE? - AND EVEN AT A LICENSED CLUB, IF YOU WANT MORE, YOU ARE USHERED TO A MORE PRIVATE CORNER OR DARKER AREA?[/li][li]She, Scott Wheeler (who brought her), and Jeff Sands (the man with SANDALS ON in the photo who isn't playing golf, driving her around the course pedaling her ass to the not-so-highest bidder while Scott Wheeler completed his tournament play - note that there are NO GOLF CLUBS on the back of the topless cart they are riding around in - no pun intended : ) all informed the photographer directly that she was "servicing" the all-male foursomes for money (which Jeff Sands collected; do you see any 'dollar' bills hanging from her belly-button ring? Do you see any room to store any personal affects whatsoever in this girl's meager clothing?). The photographer can confirm without a doubt, that the bulges in the pockets of both males' cargo shorts, among other things, comprise the bills collected for services rendered, because he witnessed several transfers of cash between several male patrons and the girl, the girl and Jeff Sands, and Jeff Sands and Scott Wheeler. During these transfers, jokes were made about 'blackmail', 'divorces', and last but not least, how Jeff got some special consideration for driving her around (he had a hand injury from fishing at the time and was unable to play in the tournament).[/li][li]Finally, how many PRIVATE GOLF COURSES have you actually frequented, thinking that there was even the slightest chance a 'stripper' would appear and do a 'dance' for you for free, allowing you to grope her with reckless abandon, with no dance, and no music? Exactly please?[/li][/ul]
P.S. Which monkey are you exactly; SEE NO EVIL? HEAR NO EVIL? - you get the idea.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]While many may see something wrong with the nepotism at PBSO, really nothing wrong with the photos, no department identifiers
so, does someone have a hard-on pardon the pun, about all this.

and no, i'm just someone that followed the story from WPTV[/quote]

Apparently, you have not been following the story very well . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 am

Must be Ibis, You know who lives there.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Must be Ibis, You know who lives there.[/quote]
[b]Sherbrooke Golf & Country Club, 6151 Lyons Road, Lake Worth, Fl. 33467 ([i]561) 964 6011[/i][/b][i] [/i]

Perhaps [i]Annie Diamond/Schwebel, Johnny Schwebel,[/i] and [i]Laura Landau/Schwebel[/i], can all explain why these individuals are members of their private club . . . and how they deliberately and illegally stole their father's money and club from him with the help of these things posing as people . . . sweet dreams, [i]David, Zelda, and Les.[/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i]Pootie Tang : )
[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 pm

The difference here is they are POLICE OFFICERS, That does make this situation wrong. It places a bad perception on the rest of rest of us. Wake up, you did swear to an oath. If this is acceptalble conduct, what else do you accept as ok . Pot smoking and betting with a bookie, I hope not. It may not be criminal, but it is not appropiate conduct.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Who got caught? Caught would mean like it just happened. 7 years ago? LMFAO @ " caught"
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

[b]Hey dummy, if its not getting caught, why did it make the news and is the talk of the courthouse[/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:29 pm

[b]Would you be " LMFAO " if that were you in that photo. I don't think so. GROW UP.[/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 pm

First off, I am LMFAO and no, I would never be in any such photo. Not would I attend any such event. What's funny is that you brainiacs seem to think that something important happened here. No one was "caught" and wagging tongues and news reports about something that took place so long ago is hysterical. Keep em coming.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 am

[quote="Anonymous"]First off, I am LMFAO and no, I would never be in any such photo. Not would I attend any such event. What's funny is that you brainiacs seem to think that something important happened here. No one was "caught" and wagging tongues and news reports about something that took place so long ago is hysterical. Keep em coming.[/quote]

You really are desperate for this to go away, aren't you . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 am

LMFAO you are missing the point. They did get burned. They allowed someone to photo them. And yes numerous years later a pissed off person brings out these embarrassing photos. Probably nothing criminal happened but look at the fallout. This photo is a reflection of all of us in Law Enforcement. The publc doses not trust or like us as it is. This just stregthens their perceptions that we are all above the law.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]First off, I am LMFAO and no, I would never be in any such photo. Not would I attend any such event. What's funny is that you brainiacs seem to think that something important happened here. No one was "caught" and wagging tongues and news reports about something that took place so long ago is hysterical. Keep em coming.[/quote]

You really are desperate for this to go away, aren't you . . .[/quote]

You really don't know what keep em coming means? I don't care if you guys keep this going for the next 2 years. It's a joke. I would hate for the hypocrites to not have something to play misdirect with.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 pm

WOW! OUR NEW CHIEF HERE AT WPBPD JUST TOLD US THAT IF ANYBODY IS FOUND TO BE DEDICATING COMMENTS TO THIS WEBSITE THEY WIL BE "FIRED IMMEDIATELY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!" THEN THEY CAN FIGHT TO GET THEIR JOB BACK? HEY CHIEF, GUESS WHAT PAL YOUR NOT IN CINCI (OR KANSAS) ANYMORE LOL. HAS THIS GUY EVER HEARD OF THE POLICE OFFICER'S BILL OF RIGHTS? KAZ, YOU BETTER GET A GRIP ON THIS GREENIE MEANIE.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey chief,

Go fvck yourself.

How's that for a post? This ain't no WKRP in cincanatti or any gay ass sh1t like that. I'll post what the fvck I want when I want and if you run this department straight with none of that corrupt B.S. they pull over at the Pink Bitches Sheriffs Office, you ain't gonna have a problem. Tell us we can't and I bet we will just to **** wit you and you ain't never finding out who posting what.

I respect you FNG chief but don't push it. I got sh1t on everyone at the department and it's a shame if that sh1t got leaked because you came in being a prick.

Peace!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 am

THE CHIEF CAN GO BLOW SMOKE UP THE PRESIDENT'S ASS. HIM AND HIS GAY LOOKING COVER (BY THE WAY, HE'S GOING TO MAKE OFFICERS WEAR COVERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN THEIR VEHICLES OR INDOORS). THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE D-BAG!!!!!!!!! WHATS NEXT??? WANT US TO PATROL ON HORSEBACK INSTEAD OF CRUISERS???? FVCKING IDIOT.

SUCK MY DICK CHIEF
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 am

And this is what the new chief has to look forward to? Real professionals!!! He has his work cut out for him. At least he is going to try and make this Mayberry PD professional.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 am

[quote="Anonymous"]THE CHIEF CAN GO BLOW SMOKE UP THE PRESIDENT'S ASS. HIM AND HIS GAY LOOKING COVER (BY THE WAY, HE'S GOING TO MAKE OFFICERS WEAR COVERS WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN THEIR VEHICLES OR INDOORS). THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE D-BAG!!!!!!!!! WHATS NEXT??? WANT US TO PATROL ON HORSEBACK INSTEAD OF CRUISERS???? FVCKING IDIOT.

SUCK MY DICK CHIEF[/quote]

Hey moron! I have an idea. If you don't want to wear a cover and follow the directives of the new Chief, QUIT. No one drafted you to work there and it is your DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to FOLLOW the orders of the Chief. Don't like it? Get the fvck OUT!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 pm

WPBPD needs to go sheriffs office, bring back all the honest and hard working officer who they terminated and get rid of the scumbag **** they have ( Bullard, Annese and the list goes on.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes let's switch to the SO so we can all become addicts and steal from our dying friends. Hey **** head, everyone has dirt, but the SO is some of the dirtiest. All of the shootings, and none even close to a life threatening situation. Don't throw stones from a glass house.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

This probably coming from one of the corrupt idiots. The city needs to rid itself of people like you so it can become a better department. You pigs are only keep the department from being the best it can. Probably the fat pot bellied Bullard himself. Saw that lard a$$ yesterday walking around city place last night. Buddy,lay off the donuts man your making the department look bad.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm

LMAO ^ Never met an officer in my life who forgets his weapon at home but wears the gunbelt
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 pm

^ That or his lil buddy who is probably just as much of a fat a€€ and POS Padgett. Fat crap like that is what gives the department the rep it has
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Who's that one fat POS lieutenant who drive's the FTO car? He can barely walk when I saw him waddle out of his police car, and from what I hear from PD friends, he's so bitter to the world that everybody is a POS to him if they don't share the same beliefs as he does.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 am

First, West Palm Police can never be taken over by the PBSO because your city officials mismanaged the pension fund to the tune of 45 million dollars. PBSO, nor the county will assume this debt. You are stuck right where you are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Whats amazing to me is that this scandal is being reported all over the US but the Palm Beach Post refuses to even mention it. Covering for the Ricster again????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

I am drunk. You're still douches
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Drop your cocks and grab your socks! The chief wants us to do PT on Datura St. to show the populus that he is in charge of this "great department." good luck Lt, I don't think waddling while in formation will work. How can u consider urself an FTO?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I will see to it myself that West Palm Police Dept is made example of. I cant believe the stuff this current chief is allowing to happen. He is trying his best to work with the scum of the earth he has working for him. I feel bad for the people that live in the cities limits. This department has gone to HEll recently and the officers need to be fired or get this crap together. So sick of them scum taking advantage of the citizens they are sworn to protect. Sad when you have officers that dont care about the job they do, take advanthe of the citizens, get drunk and crash vehicles, hook up with hos and do stupid crap on duty. You all are held to a higher standard and need to remember that. You are suppose to be PROFESSIONALS.. ACT THAT WAY!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh you're really going to enjoy this then. The Wp cop who kicked the handcuffed junkie in the face is back. Rehired and had the balls to file suit for wrongful termination. He settled for approximately $459,000.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh you're really going to enjoy this then. The Wp cop who kicked the handcuffed junkie in the face is back. Rehired and had the balls to file suit for wrongful termination. He settled for approximately $459,000.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Hey moron! I have an idea. If you don't want to wear a cover and follow the directives of the new Chief, QUIT. No one drafted you to work there and it is your DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY to FOLLOW the orders of the Chief. Don't like it? Get the fvck OUT![/quote]
Um, ignoramus, isn't it the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY of the Chief to make certain that his/her officers adhere to department policy? i.e. Code of Ethics, etc. well documented on this site. Also, I for one don't want officers that blindly FOLLOW the orders of any Chief; I, among others I am sure, want officers that UPHOLD THE LAW, not the Chief! Methinks the oath has something to do with serving and protecting the public that funds them . . . maybe?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 am

You clueless fvcks need to get a new job. Gutless wonders posting here about how you're going to disobey a order to wear a hat? Just bail. I am certain that there are some young people who would love the opportunity to serve the public and do so in a professional manner. At the end of the day, it's a HAT and you clowns are acting like you're being ordered to wear a ballerina outfit.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You clueless fvcks need to get a new job. Gutless wonders posting here about how you're going to disobey a order to wear a hat? Just bail. I am certain that there are some young people who would love the opportunity to serve the public and do so in a professional manner. At the end of the day, it's a HAT and you clowns are acting like you're being ordered to wear a ballerina outfit.[/quote]

This isn't the North where you yanks come from. We don't wear gay hats that look rediculous in the first place! NYPD is a laughing stock, not to mention a miniature NWO, and they were their pansy like hats. We joined to serve the public and uphold the law, not wear stupid hats that only get in the way.

Hey chief, go F yourself, we're not cincinatti... we have a backbone and won't wear ridiculous hats!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:04 pm

It's called a uniform and if the Chief says wear a hat, then you wear a hat. That simple. Wanna give up your career because you are too stupid to understand that the hat is a part of the uniform, then do so. The hat also offers protection from the sun and frankly, the Chief doesn't give two shits about what YOU think. He already knows you can't construct a lucid sentence or spell words in the context in which you are attempting to use them.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]It's called a uniform and if the Chief says wear a hat, then you wear a hat. That simple. Wanna give up your career because you are too stupid to understand that the hat is a part of the uniform, then do so. The hat also offers protection from the sun and frankly, the Chief doesn't give two shits about what YOU think. He already knows you can't construct a lucid sentence or spell words in the context in which you are attempting to use them.[/quote]

Hey Chief, that you?

Frankly, I don't give two shits about you! Ever hear about those fraggings done by enlisted men in the military? They're all true. You are not going to run us like your personal army, and frankly, I won't allow it. I have embarrassing information about you that if yoU tried to inplement some ***** ass reg like that, I'd give the pictures and audio recordings to Mr. Dougan. Remember that bar in Cinci? Yep.

It's amazing what info you can get from some money and talking to Sargeants in Cinci!

Have an excellent day, Chief! : )
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Do it. Fvcking coward
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Fraggings? You are stupid enough to threaten the Chief of Police on a website? I hope your dumbass is the first one fired. Ignorant clown!
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”