West Palm Cops caught in hooker scandal

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Very sad when you make things up to all revolve around Bradshaw. Get a life! Paranoid and Delusional is starting to become the theme.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Anybody think West Palm will ever get taken over by Sheriffs Office? Know there have been many talks about it. But just wondering if anyone thinks its possible.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

West Palm is in the red several million dollars in their police pension fund. This will keep them from being taken over, unless PBSO decides to absorb this.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 22, 2013 12:46 am

If it was going to happen, it would have happened already. Plenty of officers want the change. Even tho several are to scared to say it because of retaliation and ridicule. But trust me sir/ma'am, the majority want the change, it's only the older folks, the ones in charge, and a few brain washed young ones that are opposed, because once the department is absorbed. The chief, assistant chiefs, captains, lieutenants, and sergeants will be nobody's in a department of 2000/3000. If the department stays as is, they think they're gods, and all powerful. If PBSO takes over, they will be no different than the officers they believe they are so superior too. "Losers" that's what they are, do as I say and not as I do. I hope the Feds make the change here, cuz even getting a new chief, proves to be a useless and a scam. That's why the other candidate for chief, mysteriously quit.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Chief Demasi here: I know I look like a bag of trash, but I'm going to get my stuff together. Im going to run the PhysicalnStandard Test and prove that I am qualified as an officer to run it since it is my obligation to do so as the chief and I lead by example. I will also take care of my uniform since it has been brought up to my attention that I misstate sent the PD by looking like SHhhhh. Once this investigation with the Feds is over, I will get back in shape and stop being a hypocrite. I have a good doctor the same that the officers here use to get me back into shape.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 26, 2013 8:41 pm

More smoke where there is no fire! Read the complaint/indictment the steroid use was going on long before this Chief got here. If the Feds were going to turn Depts green they would've done it a few years back in Riviera it didn't happen then and it's not going to happen now.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Chief here: this steroid investigation is not real, just some unrealistic investigation from the Feds. There are no problems in the PD. this stuff doesn't happen in cuncinatti, so it isn't happening here either. I'm going to prove that and get in shape without the use of these drugs and show why Santos Olsen and Cummerlin lost to me because of my cuncinatti skills. They wernt running things here well, but I'm going to make the difference, keep an eye on those scores.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

West palm has a rat wearing an FBI wire......stay tuned.......
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 pm

A lot more than McDonald wearing a FBI wire. You may not observe what im doing, but trust me, you are being watched n photographed for a major lawsuit coming up. Keep acting a fool n slacking at work.

I actually get paid for this, can't beat getting paid to undercover corruption. Back to your " chorus practice "
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

What you need to photograph is Sgt Slacker Hagan sleeping again, BUSTED. Why don't you get a job at the mattress store instead Sgt. Sleepy. Do us all a favor and leave.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 am

Keep getting paid to "undercover corruption" because with your spelling and grammar, you'll definitely get far in the investigations. I hope they go well... if you're their undercover informant, then they'll need all the luck they can get. Knowing an uneducated, Freudian moron like you, you'll most likely forget to hit "record" on the tape player and miss out on all the good corruption you will undoubtedly "undercover".
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 10:50 am

Sad when your so pathetic you go from being a LT back to Sgt. Don't understand why they keep this scumrag
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Keep getting paid to "undercover corruption" because with your spelling and grammar, you'll definitely get far in the investigations. I hope they go well... if you're their undercover informant, then they'll need all the luck they can get. Knowing an uneducated, Freudian moron like you, you'll most likely forget to hit "record" on the tape player and miss out on all the good corruption you will undoubtedly "undercover".[/quote]
What was "Freudian" about the post? Avail yourself of the meanings of words before you use them!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Keep getting paid to "undercover corruption" because with your spelling and grammar, you'll definitely get far in the investigations. I hope they go well... if you're their undercover informant, then they'll need all the luck they can get. Knowing an uneducated, Freudian moron like you, you'll most likely forget to hit "record" on the tape player and miss out on all the good corruption you will undoubtedly "undercover".[/quote]

I'm sorry I ment uncover, I was spending time with family n didn't proofread before I sent it mr perfect. I don't sweat stupid spelling mistakes seeing as this is a forum, not an application.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

It's ok, Donnie Brasco, try to remember who you are and dont let all the corrupt corruption in the police corrupt ur heart.

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Keep getting paid to "undercover corruption" because with your spelling and grammar, you'll definitely get far in the investigations. I hope they go well... if you're their undercover informant, then they'll need all the luck they can get. Knowing an uneducated, Freudian moron like you, you'll most likely forget to hit "record" on the tape player and miss out on all the good corruption you will undoubtedly "undercover".[/quote]

I'm sorry I ment uncover, I was spending time with family n didn't proofread before I sent it mr perfect. I don't sweat stupid spelling mistakes seeing as this is a forum, not an application.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Sgt Hagan is a poor excuse for an officer and even less for a man. One can even see the long thick yellow line running down his back. He is a joke, that's why he's kept around, to humor his superiors and remind them that things could always be worse.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am

You're right. But why was the captain demoted to an officer and not one step down, is having consentual sex with a Wh**re worse than a lieutenant sleeping on the job several times? Based on the choices made at this police departmrnt, the lieutenant should have been fired and stayed that way, and at best come back as an officer on probation. Favoritism anyone!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 pm

The answer is simple, some one wanted his job (promotion) and the other captains and above didnt like him, so they screwed him twice as hard.
0 x

bigbadeddie

Re: West Palm Cops caught in hooker scandal

Postby bigbadeddie » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:22 pm

The Vanreeths are polictical animals .They are scumbags
0 x

Sodomizer

Postby Sodomizer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Who's the woman in the pic?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't know, but there are thousands of very pissed off people offended that SheriffBradshaw.com is using that photo to slug for Bradshaw's leadership. People are talking about it tonight, and they think Sheriff Bradshaw is an embarrasment. They are right.
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”