Chief Demassi's Naziesk Orders

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 pm

So the chief came in our lineup, I heard all of the lineups, and told us anyOne caught posting on this site would be fired immediately.

Hey Nazi fukko, how about firing the assholes that make our department look bad? I'd they werent out taking photos with naked hookers, burglarizing cars and beating the ever loving snot out of people and generally acting like a bunch of criminals, there would be nothing to post on this site.

Get a fvcking Clue Chief and get your priorities straight. Fire me? I don't think so. Dick.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

blatant lie, I was at 3 briefings and this site was not even mentioned...nice try
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]blatant lie, I was at 3 briefings and this site was not even mentioned...nice try[/quote]

Chief, get off of this website. You're a cvnt.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm

It was absolutely mentioned! I don't know what city you work in unless you were out sick or slacking off? This chief is out of his frikkin mind if he thinks he's going to interupt my briefings with threats trying to flex. Ernie said he would have this clown out after the next election which will be here before you know it. I thought this guy may be okay but he hasn't a clue about union rights around here. The PBA won't tolerate this at all, he can go back and sell it to the ice cream boys back in Cinci. I'll come on here whenever I want![quote="Anonymous"]blatant lie, I was at 3 briefings and this site was not even mentioned...nice try[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Demassi is new, yet, some of the few moronic lazy basterds throw crap at him. Why don't you self serving public servants give the guy a fair chance. He will make hard decisions, but I feel they will be made with great thought. Unless of course, he lets the PBA elite try to give him some arsenic in his coffee because he would not cow down to them. That is the problem people. Pushing their agenda down those who fear them throats. Give him a flipping chance. If he goes off the cliff, then bring your comments on. He didn't rise to the level of command in Ohio by the good old boy system that is so coveted in PBC.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey chief i'm one of the interruption victims in line-up. i never posted on this site ever until today, u can go **** urself because ima post here 24/7 and remain active... U shouldve taken ur faggoty ass sermon elsewhere because now u opened a can of worms and u can't hide from the wrath that is this website.

Take care chief, and I already see u have embarrassing photos from cincinatti... keep pissing off the cops here and we'll have u thrown out!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

It's "Nazi-esque" you mouth-breathing idiots. Go apply to RBPD they have absolutely no standards and don't wear covers.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 am

Cincinatti also hires mostly female officers because they are less likely to get into confrontations and take more time with the public' are more compassionate.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Chief Demasi will be going with this idiot mayor we have according to the PBA so just hang in there a couple years. He is a one term idiot!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Demasi you sucked in Cinncinatti glad to see you suckin' out in west palm too, I see some things never change do they? Don't worry I will let this web board know all the skeletons on your ass and boy we know there are more than enough don't we kkk sympathizer
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 pm

What a bunch of whiny lil bitches! Keep crying. It will only get worse!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm

This guy is a fukkin *****
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

Could you all at least spell Cincinnati correctly?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 am

Back in September, someone promised dirt on the New Chief and yet, 5 months later, nothing. Kinda funny how you guys know all this "dirt" yet produce nothing. Keep working.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 am

Not dealing with the brightest crayons in the box. They are all whiny kids that need to be fired. It's the trash officers like them that gives this department a bad image. This department in the earlier years was top of the line, the officers were squared away and I had trust in the officers. I wouldn't trust any of these officers to help me off the floor without first going through my wallet and robbing me find before doing so.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 am

[quote="Anonymous"]This department in the earlier years was top of the line, the officers were squared away and I had trust in the officers. I wouldn't trust any of these officers to help me off the floor without first going through my wallet and robbing me find before doing so.[/quote]
FVCK YEAH! Those earlier days were the days of trust. Those were the days when Bradshaw was ripping guns off out of evidence. Those were the days when the detectives were making up the probable cause on blacks on Bradshaw's orders. Yeah those days were the ones where I had loads of trust. I'm sure the citizens did too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:15 pm

I just heard that the Chief is taking a step in the right direction. He has ordered GLORY HOLES positioned in each bathroom.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:13 pm

To all West Palm Officers who read this, you better tell everyone else in the agency!!! Demasi actually tried to personaly get the FBI to indict one of his road officers for "maybe jabbing" someone during a proper felony arrest. There was no complaint!!!!! demasi himself made the complaint and himself went to the FBI to get the officer indicted. look it up, ask around!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 pm

GOOD! TOO BAD HE WASN'T THE CHIEF WHEN WE HAD THOSE TWO ASSHOLE STEROIDED OUT TOUGH GUYS PUNCH OUT A HANDCUFFED PRISONER! THEY SHOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW![quote="Anonymous"]To all West Palm Officers who read this, you better tell everyone else in the agency!!! Demasi actually tried to personaly get the FBI to indict one of his road officers for "maybe jabbing" someone during a proper felony arrest. There was no complaint!!!!! demasi himself made the complaint and himself went to the FBI to get the officer indicted. look it up, ask around![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 pm

What a fukkin bastard. We need Lone Wolf McQuade to be our chief...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Demasi is a P***y, he hides behind his badge. The typical person who was overweight all his life and picked on for being a nobody, couldn't get anywere higher up in Cincinnati, so he came to west palm to make things worse than what they are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:27 am

Who are the two steroid cops, who beat the prisoner?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm

I heard the new uniform will also be providing a prominent pee hole where an officer's **** can be inspected at a moments notice.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

The new uniform is gay! Why do we put up with this ****??? Lets all just strike from work...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The new uniform is gay! Why do we put up with this ****??? Lets all just strike from work...[/quote]

Because like the rest of your department your scum suckers. You all look like idiots. All this crap talking from all of you yet your still working for wpd.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:39 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The new uniform is gay! Why do we put up with this ****??? Lets all just strike from work...[/quote]

Because like the rest of your department your scum suckers. You all look like idiots. All this crap talking from all of you yet your still working for wpd.[/quote]

Off your meds again? Douche.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]The new uniform is gay! Why do we put up with this ****??? Lets all just strike from work...[/quote]

Because like the rest of your department your scum suckers. You all look like idiots. All this crap talking from all of you yet your still working for wpd.[/quote]

Lol see, you knows its true... Bet your faggot ass was the one running your mouth how you won't do s$$t he says... Grab ya balls lil boy because obviously you will do as told... Douche

Off your meds again? Douche.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Listen. Your a bunch of non hacking pieces of shit. Pick up your pussys and do your fucking jobs. The reason you hate him is because he don't put up with your slack ass police work. Go fuck yourselves.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Listen. Your a bunch of non hacking pieces of shit. Pick up your pussys and do your fucking jobs. The reason you hate him is because he don't put up with your slack ass police work. Go fuck yourselves.[/quote]

Amen!!! Unfortunally they all feel like they deserve the world and dont want to work for anything. Then daily we have officers who are arrested. This dept is going to hell
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 5:07 am

This department has been in hell for years. The laziest have to leave but there is abuse from the city and those who abuse their rank within the department, to say otherwise will be ignorant. The chief hasn't done much for the department besides splash some paint around.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 am

When are you brave cops submitting your resignation letters? The Chief is accepting them daily. Don't like the new uniform? The policies? Get the fvcking out already. You losers won't be missed!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

[quote="Anonymous"]When are you brave cops submitting your resignation letters? The Chief is accepting them daily. Don't like then new uniform? The policies? Get the fvcking out already. You losers won't be missed![/quote]

What is the new uniform? All iv seen is the dark colored polo shirt and the old blue polyester one
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 11, 2013 12:57 am

Why don't you stop covering the steroid use the Feds are going to dismantle this department because all the real crooks are in charge and let their buddy's get away with stuff like this for too long. Shame on all you for keeping the real corrupt cops on ur payroll.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

As long as I'm not on city property posting I have the right to social media
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”