Sleeping LT

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 pm

I want to know why we have a LT that sleeps every morning as soon as he gets into his office every morning? Doesn't the new chief put his foot down about this?
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Demasi is a two faced mobster. There are tons of documents/photographic evidence of him doing illegal activities in bars all over Cincinatti. If he tries to fire me over my PTSD, I will not back done at sending my studies to the media and NewsWriter. Vince, old buddy, remember that tranny you had run out of town? Yeah.. I know about it. We'll run YOU out of town.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Please do expose the city. The city is walking a thin line and your input can be what puts an end to this sh!t the city is doing. A number of us have PTSD due to combat overseas. What this city is doing is illegal and needs to be exposed.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

The sleeping LT had an issue which he should have been fired a long time ago. For those getting tired of the harassment and mistreatment of supervisors covering up for each other and especially Lt Hagan who has nothing better to do than pick on the little guys. Check out the west palm beach case # 2000-0030285 (930 35th St) 4/18/00 child molestation. And tell me if this situation happened to you, chances are u would be at the unemployment line or jail, end of options.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The sleeping LT had an issue which he should have been fired a long time ago. For those getting tired of the harassment and mistreatment of supervisors covering up for each other and especially Lt Hagan who has nothing better to do than pick on the little guys. Check out the west palm beach case # 2000-0030285 (930 35th St) 4/18/00 child molestation. And tell me if this situation happened to you, chances are u would be at the unemployment line or jail, end of options.[/quote]

Ingrassia here- Hey SERGEANT Hagan, I forgot to delete that pic of you sleeping. I'm sorry!!
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:15 am

Didn't company boy Kihei make you delete that waste of space's pic?
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:39 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Didn't company boy Kihei make you delete that waste of space's pic?[/quote]

Think you mean he TRIED. A good attempt however I kept it. It'll be used here shortly.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Kihei made Harrel delete it. But there is another one besides the one you are all talking about.
I like that "company boy Kihei" it has a good ring to it.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

That's it, I've had it, everyone stay off this site and keep people out of it.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]That's it, I've had it, everyone stay off this site and keep people out of it.[/quote]

F8ck off!!!
Getting scared are we??? :) oh boy I cant wait till I get to show this pic off...
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 am

What about that post with the "rubber face Kihei" his face looks stretched and plasticky, that's not even with any surgery to fix the ugly! So I say rubber face is better than the company boy. Either way both are correct
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 pm

First, Kihei's ugliness outside matches the inside, I mean the fake or plastic, second the company boy does no justice. The truth is that these are bs Minor things about the guy. What you two fail to realize is that Kihei is a backstabbing weasel who will do anything for his promotion. So company boy, or rubber face don't even describe this guy! OK. Kihei is no better than the common criminal in the street, he covers up crimes he has done and his bs officers, and will screw you over if he don't like you because that's the way an egotistical ass wipe thinks. This guy is just below a barrel full of monkey $h!t.
0 x

Anonymous

Sleeping LT

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 am

He's a prick even the Sgts say it about him, there's no mystery there
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”