Attention Taxpayers Empty Your Wallets For The Good of the Department!

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Can someone please explain to me how letting Streigold in Dispatch work weekends while attending the academy saved the department money? Dodd said she is letting him do it for the good of the department??? What good?? Correct me here but the guy either takes the days off he is supposed to work or he calls out sick. How is that saving the department money? The department is paying someone to work Streigolds shifts so that's not saving any money or benefiting the department because your covering his shifts with overtime! Then again she's not a rocket scientist! Or option 2 he calls out sick and your paying him to be sick and your paying overtime! Since we are on the subject why was this exception made for Streigold but not for the other dispatcher who went to the academy? What is good for one should be good for all Chris got screwed! He didn't get to pick his shifts and they screwed him on the hiring process. Haven't seen Streigold what did Suzette give him the month off for graduation? Guess the taxpayers don't mind paying overtime for in exchange for favoritism! But then again all that overtime being paid out to cover his shifts is for the good of the department right Suzette? Mayor could you please weigh in on this
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:39 am

Lmao! I didn't think he even still worked here! The guy is NEVER here!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 am

Forget about the mayors opinion, she's an idiot.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:09 am

Apparently so is Suzette, you know what they say, birds of a feather flock together.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:31 pm

LOL! Who watches Suzette's sick time? She has been out at least 3 times the past month.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 am

Nobody watches sick time. I retired last July and got my maximum payout on sick days and vacation even though I used over 25 sick days in the prior 2 years due to a hospital stay. Nobody is watching or cares. [quote="Anonymous"]LOL! Who watches Suzette's sick time? She has been out at least 3 times the past month.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Trust this when I say we all wish you would retire then maybe we would have someone competent running this center. Someone who didn't let all our credentials expire so that half of us were working without certifications thank god FDLE wasn't quick to pick up on that one! Supervisors would actually supervise and not
be socializing all night with there BFF's on the shift. Favoritism wouldn't exist and it would t matter what your skin color was. We all know you are predjudice
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh you retired did you? Lol! Good to know at least we now know why you are never in your office. Has anybody checked your access card and parking card lately? My guess is you may have some unaccounted time that you've been paid for when you weren't actually there. Yes as the previous post said discrimination runs wild up here if you are dark skinned and I'm not talking about a suntan you pretty much can say do an act as unprofessional as you want and it's ok. But if you are light skinned it's a whole different ball game basically you are on your own. Retirement would be the best thing for you maybe it would make our working environment equal and professional.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am

True Dat!
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”