name officers names

West Palm Beach and West Palm Police

name officers names

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 am

I need to get information on officers involved in a recent traffic stop on 441 in wellington. A friend of mine claims she was stopped by a female officer from PBSO for doing 75 in a 45, not wearing a seat belt and talking on her cell phone. Before getting a ticket a superior officer stopped and ordered the female officer to let the driver go. How can this story be confirmed? I need the name of the superior officer involved.
0 x

Re: name officers names

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 am

Then why not ask on the PBSO thread instead of eest palm pd
0 x

kummerlin@wpbpd.gov

PBA Screwing Us Out Of Convention Center Details?

Postby kummerlin@wpbpd.gov » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Is it true whats on the Jupiter thread that Kazanjian and the sheriff changed some law that means just deputies can work details at the County Convention Center?
0 x

PBA Screwing Us Out Of Convention Center Details?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 pm

West Palm's days of running the PBA been over since Ernie George sold his soul to Kazanjian and Bradshaw. No West Palm cop is ever going to pick up a detail at the Convention Center because it sits on Palm Beach County land. Kaz and Bradshaw made a deal that only PBSO deputies can provide LEO officers at events on county property. Thank your PBA president for taking Roger Dean away from Jupiter PD and Convention Center OT off DMS for West Palm PBA members.
0 x

PBA Screwing Us Out of Convention Center Details?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Our dues money at work. Lets see if any of our elected PBA reps say anything about this at the meeting next week. :(
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Lol....yeah right
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:34 am

The reps won't do squat. They are just puppets. I will be surprised if they even attend the meeting.
0 x

Kaz's PBA Businesses

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Kaz has a bright future as a manager with the Marlins. Go to our PBA website and look at meet the staff. Kaz traded PBA attorney Lipman for a new lawyer. Lipman had more then 20 years of experience as a police union lawyer. Our new one has been a lawyer for 2 years and no police union experience or even criminal law experience. Bradshaw has gotta love it. Good luck getting help over there. :o :lol: :o
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Nice! Thanks Kaz. I hope that new lawyer has to represent you real soon. :D
0 x

Kaz's PBA Business Schemes to Defraud

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Brilliant business mind.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 am

How DARE you question the integrity of the current PBA. Kaz and Ernie WILL be there for LIFE. We will continue to do what we want, when we want and you will like it. Don't come to the meeting thinking you arw going to get answers. Don't think we will open the books, or even better submit to an independent, forensic audit. There is no way. Come to the meeting, eat drink and be merry, but shut up. If you can't do that, don't come.
0 x

IgoK@pba.com

Postby IgoK@pba.com » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:20 pm

I SECOND THE MOTION! Too soon?
0 x

PBA BS

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 pm

It would be real nice if somebody asked Ernie or Lou if it's true that our new PBA lawyer got hired by Kaz with no fucking experience with police contracts. Are we paying for OTJ lawyer training? Why did Lippman pissing off Ric Bradshaw get him fired?
0 x

PBA BS

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Lou you told everybody you're done with the PBA. We all know what "F & F" means. If you signed the checks covering Kaz's credit cards leaving isn't going to protect you from investigation. You should of stood up.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:57 am

Lou is part of the problem. He needs to go too.and I'm talking out of the PBA.

Meeting tonight at the PBA 5pm. See you there?
0 x

Gut-check for PBA Reps TONIGHT

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:59 am

What would you do if you found out the off-duty deputy coaching your kid's little league team was paying himself a nice salary and running up bills for personal stuff on a team credit card? What to you think would happen to that guy if it turned out he was claiming to do your kid's little league team business while he was on-duty to justify the salary he was paying himself? Hand-cuffs ready?
0 x

PBA Meeting Tonight

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Good meeting boys?
0 x

RIP_pba.com

PBA MEETING TONIGHT

Postby RIP_pba.com » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:38 am

Yes, it was a wonderful meeting. Good food and drink. Got to meet the new PBA attorney who replaced Gary Lippman. She is looking forward to learning about unions and employment laws. Good times.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

Yes Kaz will be president for life, Ernie the executive director for life. We approved seversl new charities and all applauded when the executive board shredded the Lippman letter after we all voted not to hear it read aloud. Great times.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

All of this made possible by your dues, which will be going up shortly.
0 x

Next PBA Meeting

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:12 pm

If you had the guts to show your face at our meeting the other night you would a seen we voted to have barbeque grilled shrimp at the next meeting. That's the meeting when we all say "AYE" to Kaz staying on as president. There was some debate over whether the shrimp sides should be rice or potatoes.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:04 pm

The WPB PBA has gotten significantly weaker. Actually, the agency as a whole has. We have a non existent leader and others in WAY over their heads. I don't think any of them are expert at anything but IA tactics and grammar on police reports.
They have no one with creativity. No one can write a grant. The equipment is in shambles. No budget for even stationary and are completely self centered and cut throat.
Had a guy leave for Greener pastures. He said his heart will always be WPB blue. Really!!?? Why?
15 years ago yeah. Now nay. It is Just a short term proving ground with no future.
0 x

PBA Meeting

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:09 pm

If I could vote on anything over at the PBA, I would vote for potatoes.
0 x

PBA Meeting

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Still haven't heard an answer to whether or not we're going to be able to work details at the Convention Center. Did Kaz and Bradshaw get a law passed that says only PBSO can work events at the Convention Center?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:52 pm

No answer yet on this? Is it a secret? Why can't any of our PBA reps answer this?
0 x

Will West Palm Cops Work the Convention Center?

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Is it true that Kaz and Ernie got with Bradshaw and got a law passed that only green uniforms can work at county convention center events?
0 x

cop@jupiterpd

Postby cop@jupiterpd » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Was this question answered over here? There's no answer on the Jupiter board. If its true that West Palm can't work the county convention center in West Palm Beach then Jupiter won't be working Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter. Did "my" union do this to its own West Palm and Jupiter dues paying members? Yes or no? WTF?
0 x

Alkondo

Postby Alkondo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Stephanie Straeter might have some information on this.
I know she had some Cher-like reconstruction on her cheeks but she is still damn intelligentsia.
0 x

Alkondo

Postby Alkondo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Stephanie Straeter might have some information on this.
I know she had some Cher-like reconstruction on her cheeks but she is still damn intelligentsia.
0 x

alkondo

Postby alkondo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Is that the same Stephanie Straeter that used to administer BJs to Sigma Nu guys at UCLA?
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”