West Palm Beach and West Palm Police

Nelli WPBPD

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:16 pm

What's the deal with Frank Nelli?
0 x

George Cantstanjda

Re: Nelli WPBPD

Postby George Cantstanjda » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Don't know anything about WHOA Nelli. But West Nam has turned to hiring Pure Blooded Mercenaries. They brought in this straight up Killer about a year ago. He is a real special ops bad ass named Rafael Conde. He can kill somebody with the tip of his finger. He claims to have done it. He is an 8th degree black belt in 2 different martial arts; One in Egg Foo Young. The second in Long Duck Dong. He has been training Navy Seals in South America for years.

Just a marvel of lethal skill. I saw him on youtube hitting the monkey bars like Isis. Most of his training is even undocumented as can never be mentioned. He was Ofc of the year in RB PD. Every year. He was also the tactical commander of DEA and USAR Special Forces when it came to the "dirty work".
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

It's ok, your new chief is a crony to the mayor. Things can only get more screwed up. Anyhow, you will never be as bad as PBSO
0 x

Henry Krinkle

Postby Henry Krinkle » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Crazy stuff going on in Palm Beach, killer cops and Kangaroo Courts.
Reminds me of the time Matt Galgani and Chris Bulkeley got into a knock-em down drag-em
out brawl one night over Pandora at Le Tournesol. Chris was older but Matt caught with a Sunday Sucker punch
and lights of for the Chris. The apartment manger heard the whole thing and called the pigs.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:It's ok, your new chief is a crony to the mayor. Things can only get more screwed up. Anyhow, you will never be as bad as PBSO

The Lesbo Mayor, needs to be exterminated.
0 x

Alfonso

Postby Alfonso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm

I saw the fight between Galgani and Bulkeley; I was their neighbor at Le Tournesol and yes Pandora Gee was the reason they fought.
I thought Bulkeley was going to win until Galgani distracted him and hit with a massive sucker punch.
I think Stan Johnsen broke it up, but we has really stoned. The apartment manager looked like he ate a shit taco when he saw Bulkeley
puking on the ground.
0 x

carlito

Postby carlito » Thu May 04, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't remember the brawl but I think I dated one of the neighbors. Tanya Bentler, from Sherman Oaks, real looker with a
hankering for the disco dust. I think she had a roommate named Sarah and Dana. Damn those were some heady
nights.
0 x

kingpin

Postby kingpin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 am

Chris Bulkeley was a pretty good guy but I have to admit he fought like a girl. Nails,
hair pulling, biting , all that crap. Heard he ended up a DA out in in Davis or Vacaville.
What a strange destiny for a pothead alky,
0 x

Return to “West Palm Beach”