Dahlia Dippolito

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Re: Dahlia Dippolito

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:32 pm

She's a consenting adult and was selective in who she hooked up with. If you're hating on Steph it's because you never had any of that puss and she woundnt give it to you. She's a team player and never complained about any of it. We all knew she was looking for a husband but what girl isn't. I remember leaving her apartment one night and Frank Brigantie pulling in. I FLMAO he got my sloppy seconds and didn't even know it. Now there's one lazy dirty fucking piece of shit. I can't figure out how he lasted as long as he did with the title of village idiot.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:Here's my prediction, Not Guilty !!!

Oops...
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Oops is right
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Oops is right SA saved this pigsty of a case so put the credit where it's due...dirty lying little Boynton piggies
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:24 am

You are truly a delusional imbecile! The video's don't lie. When you're "5000%" sure you want your husband killed.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

BBPD is a corrupt department.......lots of bad apples......recent k9 officer who "died" was fragged..........sad stuff........officer of the year who fled to brasil sold more drugs out of his unit then some of the biggest dope dealers in skid row @ Boynton........evidently this new 'cash me outside' has slept with a BBPD officer who is now under investigation...........news will break it soon............BBPD needs to be closed down and all officers removed by FDLE............no green takeover......all cops there are B A D!!!!!!!
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am

So, one of the cops impregnated CashMeOusside? That little piggie is probably some good fucking.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”