Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

We're all waiting!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:09 am

Right after the huge arrest of over 500 officers for steroid abuse happens ......
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:30 am

what ever happened to that one the big steroid arrest scandal i would have figure for sure some bbpd guys would be in that one
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 pm

There is not enough soap to clean your dirty ass. Congrats I just heard about your vice position, funny how a guy that never made any drug arrests, never got out of his car, and f$cked up every unit you ever supervised would be placed in such position. But I will give you this, that night on NE 3rd St in the hi performance sport garage with you, the owner, and your friend and the duffle bag of money. Now that shops closed, the owner now deceased and your friend long gone and never coming back. I'm sure when the feds picked him up that sphinctor muscle tightened for you. But you know, you didn't lose your head, the feds took the day off and didn't catch you that night. But you have had plenty of practice keeping your cool like the morning your wife's best friend showed up at the hospital incoherent claiming she had been raped by you. Im sure when your wife confronted you, you never twitched when you told her that her friend was a crazy drunk b%&ch. Unfortunately the victim gave your wife a full description of your pride and joy. No denying the physical description of your teeny weeny surrounded by Brillo,so your wife knew that the lion king had struck again and not for the first time at a rape, so she immediately knew it was true and divorced your ass.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Brillo....haaaa..shave that jungle you fuckin scumbag...
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 am

so when the girl claimed she had been assaulted and they could find no indication that anything had happened that makes sense, something the size of my pinky would not leave a mark, wow tiny man that makes me laugh
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Phil .. That night at that age you had exactly $100k in cash, and you knew exactly what it was for.you can't play both sides of the fence. It usually doesn't work out well for cops, you not going to be able to leave the country like Brito. With what I'm gathering from the above posts, if you ever go to prison you would be on the receiving end not the giving.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 pm

HakunA mattata with the cash u acquired y the hell didn't u use it for a penile enhancement man.?or better yet a strap on cause according to what has been told about ur vy vy vy vy unmanly parts they have nothing to wk with to enhance bahahahaha. N having a bush as camoflauge that's even funnier. So u must wear a kids size shoe too. So u act like such an arrogant ass to coverup ur lack of manhood. Peeps lets forgive sir lion king inadequate for his short comings no penis intended.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Phil, it sounds like your world is crumbling, I feel certain you will be on the road real soon, maybe assigned to dispatch with the other 2 idiots up there. I have feeling your days are numbered- you will be fired and arrested. By the way word has it deals are already being brokered to save pensions. Where as Ms. Slater been Phil. Maybe your best friend Wier can help you after all Wiers' protector is still here you know Lt. Katz. Now Lt. Katz what are you going to do make Lt. Wier come to work or let him keep on blackmailing you. Don't worry Lt. Katz your days are numbered I predict soon all will come out with you-lets face it you know Sgt. Ranzie has dirt on you. and boy is he willing to talk according to Sgt. Pussendorf. Either way feel odds are you are short timer, tiny weenie. and just so you know size does matter
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 pm

hey little phil putting you in charge of vice is one of the stupidest things ever done whose idea was that Immler Briganti or Unger- need there be any more discussion on why they were fired.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 am

Arrogant, obnoxious, abusive, self-entitled, SWAT boy...kinda like Briganti, Pussydorf, Wierd, Crawford, Turco, and... well basically all of those assholes. Your day is coming Phil, and we are all gonna laugh hard. Just like we are laughing at Frankie B tonight. Fuck you, you rapist, thieving piece of shit...your just a fat, grey, old man whose days are numbered along with the rest of your little boys club called swat. Just a bunch of unnecessary pussies that make the rest of us sick...
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 am

You guys go in telestaff and look at all the OT for all the bull shit reasons some of the guys have 80 hrs of OT in one check. Fucking thieves theses all the rasises
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 am

You guys ruined swat for the good guys that are on there. Just leave we're trying to make a better place I Am ashamed to be on there with you.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 am

alot more will be coming out on teeny weeny, your swat boys are already starting to stay clear from you, don't worry Pussendorf will be by your side because he knows the overtime scam is going to get you both
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 am

4 inches being real generous not satisfying at all
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 am

Little LIttle LIttle Phil had a little little dick . But he made up for his short comings with being the biggest DICK HEAD IN THE DEPARTMENT! Leave with the chief ass hole .
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 am

Little LIttle LIttle Phil had a little little dick . But he made up for his short comings with being the biggest DICK HEAD IN THE DEPARTMENT! Leave with the chief ass hole .
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 am

Tiny weenie compensates with being a huge dick head surrounded by a flaming ass hole his father is so proud he made an appointment for immediate castration so the the blood line will stop with Phil can you blame the poor guy!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Tiny weenie compensates with being a huge dick head surrounded by a flaming ass hole his father is so proud he made an appointment for immediate castration so the the blood line will stop with Phil can you blame the poor guy![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:26 pm

How about "hate" or a myriad of other words. Its not cowardice, he just happens to have pissed people off, done bad things and not been held accountable, and generally treated some people like shit without cause. And he is not the swifted of supervisors even at his best moments.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Little Phil your a hoot, Lmao
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Lmao little Phil whiny BADWORD.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm

What's wrong little ass wipe did I hit a nerve with your daddy, he must feel like the creator of the Frankenstein monster. Castration way to good for you . Rape any more woman for sport?
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 pm

hey arrest him for theft and be done with it. Take Wessendorf with along with Wier. Hey Dave do you think Katz will give you up to save himself from jail time. I think so. I know so.. Where has Slater been. Helping write her resume. No one will hire you slater because as soon as they do they willl get a very detailed package. Same goes for Unger
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:28 am

Your day is coming you arrogant prick. How could you do that to your wife.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:18 am

To Mr Cowardice funny if you think that most of the people that read this don't believe the truths posted here. Way to funny. But like they say truth hurts. Deal with it . And it is the truth which makes it really sad for Phil. But most people know what he is and if not word is getting around really fast!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 am

ranzie is a real pos...as are his disciples/minions. remember that they sided with this creep and are loyal to him. they continue to carry his evil message. the main offenders are as follows: mike kelley, dan dugger, doug gilbert, steve wessendork, chris crawford, dave wier, doc davis, toby asshole, alexis moreno, leif broberg, hap crowell, phil hawkins, and some others im sure. these fuckers are pure EVIL and need to be dealt with. do not trust any of these assholes, do not vote for them for any position they seek, and do no trust a word they say. they are liars and still do franks biding to this day. dont fall for it again. lets hope chief katz puts these dogs out of their misery like he did briganti and unger. the future of the bbpd depends on it. kill the beast chief!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:50 am

Arrogant, obnoxious, abusive, self-entitled, SWAT boy...kinda like Briganti, Pussydorf, Wierd, Crawford, Turco, REALLY, I JUST LEARNED OF THIS SITE, PLEASE HAVE THE GUTS TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, FACE YOUR FEARS, I'M IN THE TRAFFIC OFFICE......
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Who ever you are thank you for taking time to read all the posts. Let me guess Turco still there figure you would have left by now, don't get mad this is bigger than your ego, which if I can remember was huge but Rick Root was your idel. You know must of what you read is very true, not just simple allegations but truths that should shake any law abiding citizens faith in your department. I will leave you with this guilt by association is more than a prception for most. Where theres smoke there's fire and some of your friends have left a trail that undoublty will be very easy to find for some time. I don't think the new chief will have a problem finding anything that has been told in these posts. But I will still help so the department is cleaned up for good.stay clear of these dirty cops don't want people having a negative perception of you when there day comes.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Don't talk shit about Charlie. He's a great man.. A better man than you will ever be..
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Three down and many more to come, I doubt that very much! Hang on to that false sense of thought!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Wessendorf ended the days when we could handle it the old fashioned way, you get your ass kicked and you will have me arrested and sue me and go for my pension. No thanks one day when we are not cops then I will consider it. Sorry phil even if you promised not to press charges I would not believe you, but didn't recently a certain Sgt. approach you for a little of one on one fighting at the boxing ring and you turned it down along with some of the other SWAT boys. Phil word has it you will be going down soon..Maybe you can get job with Root and Rodriguez with elite security company. You would be a star/
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey Phil getting close to one thousand views word spreading fast on what a scum bag you are, lier, thief and a man who rapes woman way to go the talk of Palm Beach County.You have no case because its all the truth fucking scum bag doubt daddy is very proud of you . Castration running ramped through his head poor man, fucking Frankenstein monster was made when you were born. A DNA test maybe in order closer to Paul Sheridans kid. That's it a perfect match
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 pm

This site is great.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 pm

I heard there was a bad case of diarrhea so I came to check on you. I can lend some of my OT money to help buy XL bottle of Pepto Bismol.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:38 am

Thank you Phil for all the embarssment you have given our police department, and yes when people have asked me if what is said is true what do you say, it appears someone has some good stuff on you. How in the world did they put you in vice, you can't help yourself you are sick just like another Sgt. we all know--your world is closing in fast. Go work at security with Root. Speaking of Root how is he doing.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:32 am

SGT HAWKINS IF YOU ARE READING ANY OF THIS MOST OF US HATE YOU ,I TALKED TO PEOPLE AND THEY SAID THIS IS TRUE ABOUT YOU. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN STILL BE HERE WHY DO THEY LET YOU BE A ROLE MODEL FOR US TO FOLLOW YOU NO THANKS YOU SCARE ME.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 am

Two thousand and three hundred views, Phil a star is born! And you didn't ever think you were going to make it big time, well even with the tiny weenie people can make it big I am sure its not what you wanted but you will be the butt of all the jokes ever told in palm beach county. great job we laugh at you every day we see you, now you bring joy from all your evil doings because were laughing at you and not with you. hhehhehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehhehhhhahhahahhahahhahahhahehhehehhehehheheh
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:51 pm

hey phil, what really happened when you shot the guy in the back on I-95, and you claim to be a marine, yes guys thats right he is a ex marine, makes me sick
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”