The story of LIon KIng

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

at least phil served in the military with a honorable discharge unlike the punk ass school safety crossing guard posting the messages about him. it appears too that you have a lust for penis or maybe you just have a mangina. If you are a cop, it makes all of sick you punk pussy- Blue Justice has spoken
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Don't think it was honorable nothing that guy have ever done could be honorable!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]at least phil served in the military with a honorable discharge unlike the punk ass school safety crossing guard posting the messages about him. it appears too that you have a lust for penis or maybe you just have a mangina. If you are a cop, it makes all of sick you punk pussy- Blue Justice has spoken[/quote]

Mangina LMAO you just described most of Phil's friends. Dirt ball cops like himself. Dude Mangina must be a bi-thing, Dave did you watch the shemales with Frank to.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 pm

No, just described you a dirt ball cop that cross dresses, mauve is the color for you
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Don't think it was honorable nothing that guy have ever done could be honorable![/quote]

Your right about this guy makes me sick he should have been fired long ago way to many free passes.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Hawkins needs to go along with athol, weir and wessendorf. all in handcuffs
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:20 pm

What is Athols job???
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 am

How ironic...last Wednesday, Phil, Dave, and Steve were seen and heard talking with Frankie B about all of the changes they were gong to make and how they were going to crush Katz. And then Thursday happened...and now these little bitches are crying because they are getting picked on. Well, too fuckin bad assholes. This is only the begining and its gonna get worse for all of you. You guys fucked over too many people here at bbpd to make it through this transition. Hope it hurts, because you clowns have been destroying cops for years. Right back at ya assholes...
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 am

How ironic...........you post all this hatred towards these guys, its sounds that you got fucked by one or all. You probably deserved it, considering these guys are bosses. You likely a piss poor cop doing a half ass job and fleecing the city of a paycheck with frequent write ups. Get over it and work on your self esteem. Dick
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 pm

First I've heard of Alex Moreno? Whats his deal?
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Blue Justice- you don't know phil very welll, he had limited military career, did not do much and ends up shooting himself on the job, next he shoots guy in the back and rapes girl
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]hey phil, what really happened when you shot the guy in the back on I-95, and you claim to be a marine, yes guys thats right he is a ex marine, makes me sick[/quote]

sounds about right for these idiots...you guys know that wierd pretends that he was marine and also shot an unarmed guy on a swat call a couple of years ago (well to be fair, the guy was actually cowering in a bathtub with a very dangerous dinner fork in his hand, so technically he was armed...) nice job heros
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:58 am

Wier shooting the armed kithcen killer was a joke, Wier never did anything in his whole career and how he became SWAT commander for our team is beyond our comprehensio, word had it he was Maj. Smith boy. A joke around the team was that he had a picture of Maj. John Smith next to his bed stand. Lt.Wier is a strange person, but he if would just have come to work and do his job- it upsets alot of us how he neve came to work and it was all covered up, in some ways he is as bad as Hawkins. Hawkins did shoot the guy in the back on I-95 most thought it was a bad shooting. Many are surprised to find out Hawkins was in the military, but now when you read all the scandal happening in the military it does not surprise me any more. There is even a rumor that he was kicked out of a unit because he lied about a fellow marines funeral some he could go away on paid leave. Don't know truth on that one but ask Moreno and Hanning- they seem to know.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:18 am

look little boys and girls,, this is like the 3 rd string being put in for the Superbowl, everyone wants you to win, but in reality you don't stand a chance. Enjoy your little moment of fame and then one of your inner circle will make a power play and do you just ask Frank and Wendy, they were done by their Friends. People they knew for years and were destroyed. I think your power will be short lived,
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 am

Maj. Smith, now that was another person in the same DNA make up of Hawkins and Wier and Ranzie.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 am

all true, Hawkins did lie and was kicked out of DPU, Sgt. Wallace discovered it and kicked him out of the unit, if he is still working there ask him it was discussing, he stated his marine buddy had been killed in action and was being buried in Arlington in Washinton DC Sgt. Wallace for some reason became susp. and called up there and it was all a lie, Hawkins admitted the lie and was kicked out of our unit. Hawkins was a disgrace to the marines and our unit. Also Dave Wier got is behind wupped by Ron Ryan one night out west Boynton Beach bar, Wier was running his mouth taunting Ryan and Ryan told him to stop, he refused and Ryan dropped him with one punch. it was pretty good. Wier also got beat up at gay bar down south. Wier and Hawkins are the same and also Wier idolized Maj. Smith, need we say more.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:08 pm

You know something, I was over there away from my family sacrificing for freedom. I do know people that are buried there. And with the 4th of July just around the corner this makes me even more sick. What type of individual belittle the sacrifice of my fellow soilders for self serving and sole purpose off a day off. And him a former marine, I'm pissed. This is the caliber of individual you have at BBPD as a supervisor?? That's FUBAR and I guarantee he is bravo foxtrot as well.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Whewwww lot of drama at that P.D.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 pm

West palm pd chief says adios
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 am

whats up is this not taking any more posts, all of a sudden it stopped showing post and I know several people who stated they have been posting and it is not showing.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 am

I don't know, the guys said they had trouble posting last night around 9:00 pm and none of there post were going, thanks for your immediate response keep up the good work, from what I hear alot of the people being mentioned on this site are nervous that the truth is coming out, this should have been thought of a long time ago, whistleblower with no fear. Good JOB
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 am

who am i...

hey, are we good? you good? am i good? we good? ya good? im not kidding...are we good? for real, are we good? come on, am i good?

short answer...no, we never will be. you are now, and will always be an asshole.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:41 am

well after all of this is said and done, I think the truth has come out about this groups of guys, everything that I have read is true, not sure about the money in the bag with little phil, it sounds like only he knows that one. It seems like all of this is pretty easy to prove. The one thing that always upset me with the Wier investigation was they never interviewed any of his sgts. that worked for him to ask if he ever came to work, and they never looked to see if he ever was even on a major scene. That is common police work not done by Roper or Katz. People in america go to work and struggle to support their family and you have these guys not even coming to work and getting major salaries. Today is 4 th of July and I truely respect police fire and military. I have no respect at all for these bad guys. I don't know if Katz will do a good job or not, I would have made Steele the chief over him--yet that was not my choice and I wonder how much the city manager reallly knows about Katz, like everything the truth will come out and Hawkins the thing with lying about your friends funeral is beyond messed up----what type of soldier were you.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Who am i..... Littlle Phil we good happy 4th of July feeling down ,I am sure you do, put a rocket in that ass of yours and light it, may give you more of a thrill than Dave and steve can. lmao what a loser. Enjoy the packet little turd !
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 pm

you are so right, I am a drug addit, ice cream salesman, tow truck driver in my spare time and your boss at other times idiot.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 am

Jealous desperation is a stinky cologne.
Anonymous "nobody cares" quips that prove the opposite sentiment and reveal an inferior intellect, are "old news".
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 am

"old news" will and has caused little Phil and the rest of the ass holes great concerns, Even if they stay everybody at the station house knows them for what they have done in their past. along with all the city leaders that read the constant postngs, oh and its all the truth which makes it all the sweeter! They had there day it is long gone, an trust me the city leaders " NOW CARE" lmao
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:13 am

Time to break out the bunker gear and bear cat may be the only thing that saves the three ass holes, bombs away little boys!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm

i am not worried at all about Katz, he can't do anything to any of us, we have more stuff on him, things that will get him fired. He put Gitto in IA and same goes for her and her little toyboy Crawford. Lets not forget all the things they have done. Katz will do nothing, his biggest thing is changing our uniforms, now that is big. As for as his body size that I really do feel for him, but he needs to start working out with Wier and he will get him in shape. Me --i will continue to ride this wave for at least another 18 months- Katz will do no major changes no matter what his small little group of supporters think. Meanwhile my crew will still really run the department Yes Katz you can sit by and enjoy the moment
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:51 am

Leave the guy alone it is tough being shaped like a bowling pin right down to that fat bald head of his. Jeff do us all a favor stay away from those meetings with all the chiefs from the surrounding agencies, please we're enough of a embarrassment we don't need you showing up in your fitted ass clown suit playing a part that you never should of had,you were picked by pure elimination, if the city manager only knew what you have done . Trust me she will fatty ! Good luck have a feeling you will dive head first into that cookie bag, to make all those problems disappear. But by the looks of you it's not working!
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Pretty sad that the doper, serpifag, ice cream truck driver, loser continues to ramble on about his infatuation with those guys from Boynton PD. Penis envy again? Did the world pass you by, making nothing of your life? Still watching those re runs on TV Land? Momma must be proud of you- Loser
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

hey little man how are you doing, I hear you and Troy have been talking alot lately, you know trying to figure out why some many people hate you, well go figure. When is your unit actually going to do anything. Hey have you been bringing Lt. Wierdo paperwork to his house, you know so he can keep up with what is going on in your super secret undercover unit. Hey by the way, I am going to ARLINGTON Cemetary next month, can you give me the name of your friend who was killed in action, you know the one you got time off to go to his funeral, but never existed, hey Wallace said it was pretty messed up. Little man. Don't worry it is all coming out.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey mommas boy, you're right people been talking about you and you know we know who you are, eh? STUPID. It appears you keep mentioning the same people, Hawkins, Weir, Raines. Do you feel inferior, passed up on a lateral transfer, write ups. This is how you vent? Your momma must be proud of you, daddy too, oh probably don't have one of those. Got problem with these guys, stop talking about them behind their backs while working your details, face them you cowardly bastard-
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

reply to this one, and your identity will be revealed
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Lmao
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Hey mommas boy, you're right people been talking about you and you know we know who you are, eh? STUPID. It appears you keep mentioning the same people, Hawkins, Weir, Raines. Do you feel inferior, passed up on a lateral transfer, write ups. This is how you vent? Your momma must be proud of you, daddy too, oh probably don't have one of those. Got problem with these guys, stop talking about them behind their backs while working your details, face them you cowardly bastard-[/quote]
you are close, but not close enough, go to bed, lay there all night trying to figure it out, why because you are guilty, you know that if Immler, Unger and Briganti got done, soon you will be also. You are concerned because you were sloppy because Immler had your back and now he is gone, you had good shit on Briganti and he is gone, soon little man you will be done, remember what you told me.::
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:52 pm

guys you have to be a little concerned- lets recap past few months: Immler fired, Ranzie fired, Briganti fire, Unger fired. Prediction: more to come.
0 x

Anonymous

The story of LIon KIng

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Already I have to go to bed I have to work with you idiots in the morning. And do not check this site during the day, i will be posting again at night. LOL
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”