Chief Humpty Dumpty

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Chief Katz if you continue to maintain this course you are going to have a great fall! You have surrounded yourself with dirty dirty people, but your just as dirty! I am sure the powers to be will get a better idea very very soon, city manger will move a lot faster to secure a new chief, watch and see! Good to see that Luis will keep his rank, another slanted investigation! By a incompetent person and signed off by you Chief Humpty Dumpty!
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

I hope he falls soon sick of looking at his fat bald head like a bad version of Mr potato head with four stars under his fat rolls
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Chief, when are all the big changes coming. Oh thats right, you are not going to do anything, you are temporary. Well you should at least do something, you know--when is Wier coming back to work, he should be loosing his medical benefits real soon. make sure you do that. Also where has Ghetto and Ed been, hiding in the rocks. You had better make sure the right people get put back in the DB, no buds, just good honest clean supervisors, that should limit the selection process. I know Steele will do the right thing, he does not want special attention like his fellow lts have been receiving. Everyone is watching. Mad Dog
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I hope he falls soon sick of looking at his fat bald head like a bad version of Mr potato head with four stars under his fat rolls[/quote]

That's a perfect description way to funny, you Boynton guys are brutal.
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I hope he falls soon sick of looking at his fat bald head like a bad version of Mr potato head with four stars under his fat rolls[/quote]

He calls it his neck and chin heeeeeeeeeeeee
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 am

Lt. Steele has already stated who he is bringing back, the board is just a formality and waste of time. No different then before, Lt. Steele needs to go along with Athol,Crawford and Moreno. If those 3 are not careful they are going to get ass whipping.
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Moreno is not a fist grade detective his ass needs to go back to the road and Athol and Crawford need to work a huge case load to match those huge egos because they are some real big asses . But Crawford loves huge asses like him makes sense the attraction to Getto.
0 x

Anonymous

Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:35 pm

all had really cushy careers, came off road patrol because they could not handle it, heck Crawford ran over fellow cop and almost killed him. None of them were worth much on patrol, put them in DB and you would think they would be thankful and work hard, but they don't, the only case they solve is the one handed to them- the murder for hire case was a joke, they did not do any real police work- what about all the unsolved homicides. Crawford likes to arrest fellow cops and then when case gets tossed he still thinks he is hot shit. He will end up like Sheridan, all by himself and alone. As for as Athol, well look at him
0 x

Re: Chief Humpty Dumpty

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Sounds accurate
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”