Unger, Ranzie, Weird, Frank

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:04 pm

What's the tie in between Unger, and Frank? Is it true that Wendy slept with Frank? I've heard about other things to. Like being done in the office.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm

The only I heard was Ranzie beating his meat looking at trannys in his office on his work computer heeeeeeeee
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The only I heard was Ranzie beating his meat looking at trannys in his office on his work computer heeeeeeeee[/quote]

Why was Crawford watching Rainzie with his one straight eye heeeeee what a goofy eyed little deviant he is
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Man, I hear Wallace was looking at that shit too. Shriveled up old man with ED because of his steroids, bragging about being a bad ass in his day. Crooked more than Ranzie ever...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Crawford use to watch the trannys with Ranzie in the office why do you think he ended up with Gitto pretty close match don't ya think.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Man, I hear Wallace was looking at that shit too. Shriveled up old man with ED because of his steroids, bragging about being a bad ass in his day. Crooked more than Ranzie ever...[/quote]
Yes, and how is it he got kicked out with Ranzie for rearranging schedule to get overtime, and now he has been put back here with us. This is the same thing they are trying to do Luis for. The place is a joke just like Wallace. He never did anything worth while as a supervisor in the db. Yet road patrol is happy to get rid of him, now we are stuck with him. - he was protected by Unger, but now she is gone, so why would Steele do this to us. Lost all respect for Steele and Katz. Wallace may have been bad ass a long time ago, but now, he looks like a commercial for elderly abuse. He injured alot of people now he has no respect from anyone. His end is near, and he will be all by himself. Years of steroids got him good.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Man, I hear Wallace was looking at that shit too. Shriveled up old man with ED because of his steroids, bragging about being a bad ass in his day. Crooked more than Ranzie ever...[/quote]
Yes, and how is it he got kicked out with Ranzie for rearranging schedule to get overtime, and now he has been put back here with us. This is the same thing they are trying to do Luis for. The place is a joke just like Wallace. He never did anything worth while as a supervisor in the db. Yet road patrol is happy to get rid of him, now we are stuck with him. - he was protected by Unger, but now she is gone, so why would Steele do this to us. Lost all respect for Steele and Katz. Wallace may have been bad ass a long time ago, but now, he looks like a commercial for elderly abuse. He injured alot of people now he has no respect from anyone. His end is near, and he will be all by himself. Years of steroids got him good.[/quote]

Tommy Wallace aka the great T Bone use steroids,not any more foe sure,Lmao thought he was caught a few years back and was able to secure a Doctor to say he was suffering from ED. Would explain why a lot of those guys in the back have angry episodes, Chris Crawford and a few others suffering from ED and little mans syndrome,it explains a lot? All the guys juicing in the department should go take along look at Wallace because if its not from steroids he has another disease that causes wasting of the body?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

I hope the asshole strokes out in the back office and pisses on his self he is a NY thief he can go out on is back POS
0 x

Re: Unger, Ranzie, Weird, Frank

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Sounds accurate
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”