Katz and Ghetto sued

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Katz and Ghetto sued

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:12 am

I read in the Sun sentinel that Katz and his bitch, Suzanne Crawford, aka ghetto, is being sued by a well like formwr Sergeant. Good luck Sarge, we stand beside you.
0 x

Re: Katz and Ghetto sued

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:15 am

Ghetto is backing her man, her husband, chris right now. Unfortunately in a few years when she is divorcing him, she will go after him with all vengeance. History repeats itself.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:38 am

Well it seems it has all begun. Now lets see how Chief Katz will handle being questioned on the stand for everything he has done wrong in the department. Lets see we will see a squirming ill looking person wearing uniform with medals and gold yet really having no clue. He will get nervous and in the end break down with sweat rolling from the forehead. He will blame Maj. Crawford and she will blame him. Yes, things have changed but not for the better for the worse. Less men on the road, less supervisors on the road. More major incidents will happen and it will be shown that road patrol is run by idiots who have no clue. Talk is that Maj. Wallace will soon be entangled in lawsuits also. Time will only tell with the gossip going around this place but if half is true some guys will be fired and will be going to jail. I support Sgt Broberg
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Hey Ellen, keep close tabs on this one. It seems little ed is going to have some major problems coming his way. The fact is he may loose his pension. Hope you can work out some type of deal where he can still pay you child support. Amazing the way things turn out, some people say people get what they deserve, what goes around comes around. Yet others say you can only lie for so long before it gets you. Others still say about time these people get held accountable for all the bad they have done. Stay tuned Ellen.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:29 pm

BOYNTON BEACH POLICE DEPT IS SO SUCH A JOKE. IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS YOU HAVE EMPLOYED A RAPIST, A DRUG DEALER, AND OFFICERS WHO WRITE FICTIONAL P/Cs. BY FAR YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST POLICE DEPARTMENTS EVER. PBSO TAKEOVER ASAP!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:BOYNTON BEACH POLICE DEPT IS SO SUCH A JOKE. IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS YOU HAVE EMPLOYED A RAPIST, A DRUG DEALER, AND OFFICERS WHO WRITE FICTIONAL P/Cs. BY FAR YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST POLICE DEPARTMENTS EVER. PBSO TAKEOVER ASAP!

Should we go over PBSO's troubled list? A child rapist, a LT seeing pain meds from a dying guy, a murderer, officers that falsify warrants, reports and PCs, a Sheriff who steals evidence and covers up for bad cops, cops that use their PBSO mailboxes to mail order narcotocs, two drug dealer deputies in Loxahatchee, and the targeting of civilians that go against Bradshaw. Hmmm, if you are worried about crooked cops and a bad agency, you don't want PBSO. otherwise, you have other true reasons, like a pay raise.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:34 pm

well here we go again with another lawsuit, this time Katz and the other half of Gitto and that would be Crawford. When will this stop. Really it is sad that PBSO detective had to figure out that the wrong guy had been arrested. Sounds familar. When will the craziness stop. It seems the Feds will really have to do something soon.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 pm

I figure the dynamic duo ( that would be Chris Crawford (ED) and Asst. Chief S. Gitto Crawford are going to cost us about 2 Million dollars. Lets put this in perspective: Det. Crawford ( legend in his own mind) assigned to the Corruption Unit ( funny) will now be accused a second time of improper handling of a investigation. Meanwhile his counterpart in crime is being listed in several lawsuits for basic general neglect of duty, stupidity and lack of common sense. Yes, Chief Katz you picked some real winners. Maj. Unger and Maj. Briganti wish all a Happy New Year. Sgt. Ranzie and Mr. Root say hi.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:well here we go again with another lawsuit, this time Katz and the other half of Gitto and that would be Crawford. When will this stop. Really it is sad that PBSO detective had to figure out that the wrong guy had been arrested. Sounds familar. When will the craziness stop. It seems the Feds will really have to do something soon.

This is a bullshit post. What lawsuit? What case?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Bullshit post: lets put this one together for you as simple as possible: Moreno and C. Crawford are both being sued for poor improper arrest. This will be third time this happened with C. Crawford: first mall shooting, second Sgt. McCabe arrest, and now this. Also I think the word Byron Harris may also ring true. Not to forget others that are suing. I think alot of money will be paid out in 2016. Corey Gray did was wise to leave. We will soon be 20 officers down between retirements, indictments and mental disability.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:Bullshit post: lets put this one together for you as simple as possible: Moreno and C. Crawford are both being sued for poor improper arrest. This will be third time this happened with C. Crawford: first mall shooting, second Sgt. McCabe arrest, and now this. Also I think the word Byron Harris may also ring true. Not to forget others that are suing. I think alot of money will be paid out in 2016. Corey Gray did was wise to leave. We will soon be 20 officers down between retirements, indictments and mental disability.
It seems you got all your Ducks in a row.Lets see how good you really are.Can you name the State Attorney who filed a complaint against Crawford with I.A .for threatening to kill him .
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 am

Wasn't that Shiner? Mark Shiner. Whatever happened to that IA. Did his other half bury that to? I wonder if that was ever reported to FDLE.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 am

I think alot of stuff is coming out about this place. Whatever happened to Sgt. L. Broberg, is he ever coming back. I wonder how much he will get paid. You wonder how many lawsuits will happen before they realize the cancer is Chief Katz. And what is going on with Asst. Chief Harris, she looks pretty stressed out. I guess alot is going on behind the scenes. Oh well, the truth will set you free. Good luck Corey.
0 x

Bouncer

Postby Bouncer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:36 pm

What difference does it make if you report something to Aronberg or FDLE, they are all part of the "kiss each other's ass" brotherhood and quickly look the other way.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Bouncer wrote:What difference does it make if you report something to Aronberg or FDLE, they are all part of the "kiss each other's ass" brotherhood and quickly look the other way.

If the probable cause report is sent to FDLE as required, there would be a jacket on it as opposed to It having been tossed in the pail to hide it. No different than Katz trying to bury the tape. If you don't see it then it never happened.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 am

So let me gets this straight Det. Crawford assigned to the Corruption Task Force, threatened to kill a SA. Tell me this is not true. This would show some major anger issues with authority. I guess this will have to be further investigated by the Lawsuit being filed against him. Him and his wife are quite the team. Word is things are heating up. One must wonder how much more can be done before the boat sinks. Maj. Wallace seems to almost be enjoying what is going on around here. Asst. Chief Harris does not look so well. NO one ever sees Asst. Chief Crawford. I think soon Asst. Chief Snow will be appointed acting Chief by you know who. Here comes the FEDS. We will name this the Perfect Storm. Maj. Wallace will soon be testifying against the Chief of Police, his hero, his mentor. Let the game begin. What is Chief Steele thinking right now: DO I tell the truth and come clean or keep lying knowing that someone will break to avoid jail time. My opinion is Asst. Chief Harris is the weak link and she has already broken and cut the deal.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:So let me gets this straight Det. Crawford assigned to the Corruption Task Force, threatened to kill a SA. Tell me this is not true. This would show some major anger issues with authority. I guess this will have to be further investigated by the Lawsuit being filed against him. Him and his wife are quite the team. Word is things are heating up. One must wonder how much more can be done before the boat sinks. Maj. Wallace seems to almost be enjoying what is going on around here. Asst. Chief Harris does not look so well. NO one ever sees Asst. Chief Crawford. I think soon Asst. Chief Snow will be appointed acting Chief by you know who. Here comes the FEDS. We will name this the Perfect Storm. Maj. Wallace will soon be testifying against the Chief of Police, his hero, his mentor. Let the game begin. What is Chief Steele thinking right now: DO I tell the truth and come clean or keep lying knowing that someone will break to avoid jail time. My opinion is Asst. Chief Harris is the weak link and she has already broken and cut the deal.

That was the allegation. Just ask Bonafairy. Speaking of Bonafairy, a good friend at PBSO said she called for BB assist at the Crawford residence relating to C Crawfords acts of aggression towards the PBSO officers he called to his residence less than a year ago. Its public record. Did Chief hide it like he wanted to hide the tapes or was it Asst Chief Crawford having her husbands back like in the Broberg case?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:36 pm

Another bullshit post.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:19 am

Guest wrote:Another bullshit post.

No. This is not bullshit. bonafair called to his house? cause Crawford was "UPSET"? So did Bonafair get called out to bring him two boxes of Kleenex?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Please give more information regarding this domestic dispute. I would hope some form of report has been filed. Still trying to figure out about C. Crawford threatening to kill the state attorney prosecutor. Word from a source is that Off. B. Adams was also involved in the alleged incident. I would imagine if Off. Adams will give up any information regarding this unusual behavior. It sure does seem like Det. Crawford name pops up alot in all these various complaints, lawsuits, IA's etc............. Ellen will soon set the record straight for all.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:46 pm

[quote="Guest"]Please give more information regarding this domestic dispute. I would hope some form of report has been filed. Still trying to figure out about C. Crawford threatening to kill the state attorney prosecutor. Word from a source is that Off. B. Adams was also involved in the alleged incident. I would imagine if Off. Adams will give up any information regarding this unusual behavior. It sure does seem like Det. Crawford name pops up alot in all these various complaints, lawsuits, IA's etc............. Ellen will soon set the record straight for all.[/quote

Do a pr request to boynton and pbso on the Crawford residence. About a year ago Crawford tried to file a bogus report and pbso wasn't having it his way. Word is Crawford got way out of hand and pbso called boynton Bonafair to crawford residence. Assistant Chief was home at the time and no report generated by Bonafair on call out. He must've been suffering FOMO if he was to suffer the same consequences as Broberg if he reported her husband. Report to Boynton on Crawford's bogus police report and behavior caused Bonafair to craft a late amnesiac report on the incident and the whole matter later quashed by Katz without investigation and without discipline issued to Crawford. Sounds like a familiar pattern- eh Broberg?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm

This sounds like a interesting situation. So what you are telling me is depo Mr. Bonafair he will admit to these things. Is this the same Mr. Bonafair that was run over with a police car by Det. Crawford. Also what is the story of Det. Crawford and Off. Adams threatening the life of a Asst. State Attorney. SO lets get this straight: Det. Crawford 1-lies on reports 2- lies on photo lineups 3-marries marriage breaker S. Gitto 4-arrested fellow officer Sgt. T. McCabe 5-kicked out of DB and relocated to State Attorney's Officer 6-Ran over a fellow officer leaving him almost dead 7-threatened State Attorney. I see future Chief of Police Material. I feel his world is coming to a end. Did you know if he did lie on the photo line up he can loose his pension. So why are C.Crawford and Phil Hawkins hanign
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:This sounds like a interesting situation. So what you are telling me is depo Mr. Bonafair he will admit to these things. Is this the same Mr. Bonafair that was run over with a police car by Det. Crawford. Also what is the story of Det. Crawford and Off. Adams threatening the life of a Asst. State Attorney. SO lets get this straight: Det. Crawford 1-lies on reports 2- lies on photo lineups 3-marries marriage breaker S. Gitto 4-arrested fellow officer Sgt. T. McCabe 5-kicked out of DB and relocated to State Attorney's Officer 6-Ran over a fellow officer leaving him almost dead 7-threatened State Attorney. I see future Chief of Police Material. I feel his world is coming to a end. Did you know if he did lie on the photo line up he can loose his pension. So why are C.Crawford and Phil Hawkins hanign

Who knows if bonafair will be truthful especially if he fears retaliation and the same Ill fate as Broberg. If he is smart, he might see the opportunity to collect on a whistleblower claim if Gitto retaliates on him to cover Crawford and her claim to his pension. Yes. It's the same Bonafair that Crawford ran over with his police car.
Good luck locating any jacket or file on the SA's IA against Crawford. Best evidence corroborating his complaint will be from former SA Mark Shiner himself. Seems Crawford was angry Shiner agreed to dismiss case where defendant Cracked Crawfords face open with the cuffs she was able to maneuver out of. Now with all these allegations of dishonesty and fraud against him it's a wonder he's still working and not placed on admin leave.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:15 pm

OH my, not again, Det. Crawford can not keep himself out of the spotlight. What a interesting career he has had. Sooner or later like all fairy tales it must come to a end. I think the idea of running address and calls for service with pbso is a good idea. As for as the SA case a report was done on that, just ask Off. Adams. I think a trained psychiatrist would state he is progressively getting worse, basically a ticking time bomb. I wonder maybe he should be checked for fit for duty along with Sgt. Turco and the infamous drop you with a shot to your head Capt. Magnanti. Lets not forget Maj. Wallace ( I am getting my ass kicked in the coffee shop) and Asst. Chief Harris and you have the infamous 5 add in Katz and Asst. Chief Crawford and it is even Dozen. hehehehehe. When is Asst. Chief Harris going to start coming to work. It seems to me she should be held accountable if I have to come to work so should she. This is the transgender version of Lt. Wier.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:OH my, not again, Det. Crawford can not keep himself out of the spotlight. What a interesting career he has had. Sooner or later like all fairy tales it must come to a end. I think the idea of running address and calls for service with pbso is a good idea. As for as the SA case a report was done on that, just ask Off. Adams. I think a trained psychiatrist would state he is progressively getting worse, basically a ticking time bomb. I wonder maybe he should be checked for fit for duty along with Sgt. Turco and the infamous drop you with a shot to your head Capt. Magnanti. Lets not forget Maj. Wallace ( I am getting my ass kicked in the coffee shop) and Asst. Chief Harris and you have the infamous 5 add in Katz and Asst. Chief Crawford and it is even Dozen. hehehehehe. When is Asst. Chief Harris going to start coming to work. It seems to me she should be held accountable if I have to come to work so should she. This is the transgender version of Lt. Wier.

What does this department have crawford doing while he's being investigated by the FBI?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:33 am

Rumour has it chief Katz is making him assistant chief and putting him in charge of IA to supervise himself and in charge of major crimes to oversee all the line ups. Yup. Seems about right. :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:51 am

Guest wrote:Rumour has it chief Katz is making him assistant chief and putting him in charge of IA to supervise himself and in charge of major crimes to oversee all the line ups. Yup. Seems about right. :lol:

And now traffic patrol in school zones.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Are you saying PBSO should have arrested Crawford?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:Are you saying PBSO should have arrested Crawford?

Leave Christopher alone,isn't Suzy-Q punishment enough.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:33 pm

And Boynton neglected to investigate his false allegations. Another case of Katz burying the bird.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:48 am

Guest wrote:

And Boynton neglected to investigate his false allegations. Another case of Katz burying the bird.

When are these assholes being deposed?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:42 pm

I can't believe what I'm reading online these days. Just look at this! This is BBPD? This is the officer of the month?:
http://filmingcops.com/cop-points-gun-at-girl-and-starts-raping-her-ill-kill-your-family-if-you-tell-anyone/

And this guy was BBPD's officer of the year? WTF?!:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/facing-drug-charges-boynton-beach-police-officer-f/nLxmr/

And this is the kind of shit that goes on at BBPD on a regular basis and is more or less condoned?:
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2010/09/13/south-florida-model-has-repeat-incident-with-officer-she-is-suing/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQqkydN9-ZI
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/boynton-beach/fl-boynton-beach-broberg-lawsuit-20151015-story.html
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/27/florida-police-chief-defends-cops-aggressive-reaction-men-video-recording/

I think some of the other posters are right, just about the entire state of Floriduh is infested with corruption. Palm Beach County at least, is ripe for a Ferguson style DOJ take over. Check out these liars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUijE_hVek
[url]http://thefreethoughtproject.com/revolting-video-shows-cops-dish-rodney-king-style-beating-unarmed-surrendering-man/#2loEiwSpRqrP9BgX.99{/url]
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:29 pm

How is it that you neglected to point out that Maiorino was found NOT GUILTY at trial? While I believe he did what he was accused of, do you not have a problem with only telling half the story? Much like the Founder of this place claims all the time, the Jury got it wrong.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:How is it that you neglected to point out that Maiorino was found NOT GUILTY at trial? While I believe he did what he was accused of, do you not have a problem with only telling half the story? Much like the Founder of this place claims all the time, the Jury got it wrong.

So if you think the jury got it wrong, what is your point?
How is it you completely ignored the other links?
Do you not have a problem with quasi challenging only a fraction of the information, as if BBPD isn't a cesspool of corrupt BADWORDs?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:34 pm

I know some damn good cops from Boynton Beach and Mairoino wasn't one of them. However, in MY quest for fairness, since most cops are NOT like him, he was acquitted. Like it or not. Your penchant for calling people you don't know or work with "BADWORDs" shows not only a lack of intellect, but also a lack of respect. I have a difficult time believing some of these comments come from real cops. You sound like the whiners on CopBlock.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Just heard about the Griz destroying Chief Katz on facebook. Keep up the good work. You know it had to hurt his pride to be destroyed by email. I would say he must be concerned. Griz calls it the way he sees it, Good Job. It has also be brought to my attention that now Sgt. Broberg is officially retired. I hope you get alot of money from the city and in particular Chief Katz and his mighty side kick Crawford. It is true what they did to you destroyed any chance of you ever pursuing that job with PBSO. I wish you the best and make sure you do not settle for less then $1million. I mean really posting all the stuff about you in the hallways, very sad. Good luck Sgt. Broberg you were a fine supervisor, one of the best. Make sure to talk to Sgt. Roper if you get a chance.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

Guest wrote:Just heard about the Griz destroying Chief Katz on facebook. Keep up the good work. You know it had to hurt his pride to be destroyed by email. I would say he must be concerned. Griz calls it the way he sees it, Good Job. It has also be brought to my attention that now Sgt. Broberg is officially retired. I hope you get alot of money from the city and in particular Chief Katz and his mighty side kick Crawford. It is true what they did to you destroyed any chance of you ever pursuing that job with PBSO. I wish you the best and make sure you do not settle for less then $1million. I mean really posting all the stuff about you in the hallways, very sad. Good luck Sgt. Broberg you were a fine supervisor, one of the best. Make sure to talk to Sgt. Roper if you get a chance.

I guess Katz didn't see all the stuff in hallways cause he had his horse blinders on just like the blinders he has on with Crawford and Crawford. Dang C Crawford still employed with all allegations pending. Was it worth it for Broberg to retire? $1 million isn't a lot. He must be collecting a healthy pension. It pays to be corrupt in Boynton eh Jerry Taylor? Stop hiding under the desk Mayor Taylor or is that where s and c crawford are hiding stuff about you. So what is broberg walking away with in pension?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:Just heard about the Griz destroying Chief Katz on facebook. Keep up the good work. You know it had to hurt his pride to be destroyed by email. I would say he must be concerned. Griz calls it the way he sees it, Good Job. It has also be brought to my attention that now Sgt. Broberg is officially retired. I hope you get alot of money from the city and in particular Chief Katz and his mighty side kick Crawford. It is true what they did to you destroyed any chance of you ever pursuing that job with PBSO. I wish you the best and make sure you do not settle for less then $1million. I mean really posting all the stuff about you in the hallways, very sad. Good luck Sgt. Broberg you were a fine supervisor, one of the best. Make sure to talk to Sgt. Roper if you get a chance.

Wheres Griz on Facebook about Katz
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:06 am

Guest wrote:I can't believe what I'm reading online these days. Just look at this! This is BBPD? This is the officer of the month?:
http://filmingcops.com/cop-points-gun-at-girl-and-starts-raping-her-ill-kill-your-family-if-you-tell-anyone/

And this guy was BBPD's officer of the year? WTF?!:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/facing-drug-charges-boynton-beach-police-officer-f/nLxmr/

And this is the kind of shit that goes on at BBPD on a regular basis and is more or less condoned?:
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2010/09/13/south-florida-model-has-repeat-incident-with-officer-she-is-suing/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQqkydN9-ZI
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/boynton-beach/fl-boynton-beach-broberg-lawsuit-20151015-story.html
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/27/florida-police-chief-defends-cops-aggressive-reaction-men-video-recording/

I think some of the other posters are right, just about the entire state of Floriduh is infested with corruption. Palm Beach County at least, is ripe for a Ferguson style DOJ take over. Check out these liars:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUijE_hVek
[url]http://thefreethoughtproject.com/revolting-video-shows-cops-dish-rodney-king-style-beating-unarmed-surrendering-man/#2loEiwSpRqrP9BgX.99{/url]

Cops that fail to stop civil rights violation on scene are now being charged. The Boynton beating shows just that, two of the officers have since been promoted to field training positions. I suppose the chief wants the newbies to have blinders on from inception.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”