Dahlia Dippolito

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Dahlia Dippolito

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Looks like Dahlia has a competent attorney thia time, not Salnick. You guys may be in some trouble.
0 x

Re: Dahlia Dippolito

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 am

Mr. Katz next time you take the stand, plead the 5th! Bwhahahahahaa
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:Mr. Katz next time you take the stand, plead the 5th! Bwhahahahahaa

I especially loved the part when he admitted to policy violation, standard SOP for this buffoon.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:42 pm

You all may be in trouble now that Attorney Lippman is done at the PBA. Who you gonna call?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Lippman should go with the FOP. Time to dtch the PBA
0 x

Re: Lippman's Gone

Postby Guest » Wed May 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Now if Bradshaw decides to open an IA on Kaz maybe to see what he's really been doing, Kaz won't have Lippman to represent him. Anybody smell a plan? Hmmm?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Dear Kaz,
Thanks for firing your "union's" General Counsel Lippman. If we only knew that all it took was a phone call, you would've gotten that call years ago when was just starting to win cases Ernie and you promised he couldn't. Gary even managed to walk that white Delray cop into and out of a grand jury with no indictment after the unarmed b/m teenager was shot in the back of the head while driving away. Taking out the best cop union lawyer you ever had and sticking it to your members, especially nowdays, really showed us something. Hanging cops out to dry is going to be a whole lot easier now.

Anything you or somebody in your family needs, you be sure to call. See you at the ball!

With all our love,
Ric Bradshaw
Mike Gauger
Jeff Katz
Steven Stepp
Jim Stormes
0 x

KazJ@pba.com

Kaz Firing Lippman Under Orders From Bradshaw

Postby KazJ@pba.com » Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Gentlemen:

Your welcome! I assume getting Lippman off all of your cases will get me and my family that extra special consideration I expect.

At your service,
Kaz
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 16, 2016 2:34 pm

What extra service? All your family, and Ernies family, work at the sheriffs office already. You steal from our general fund at the PBA. What else do you want? Or expect?
0 x

Kaz@pba.com

Re: What can I get for firing Lippman?

Postby Kaz@pba.com » Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 pm

I still got kids and a son-in-law working at the SO! Firing Lippman should be good for the next 10 years at least. I expect to see some promotions coming there way or maybe some nice jobs with the Marine Unit. They have civilians over there so I'm thinking the whole family can get assigned there and can commute on my boat.
0 x

IA Retired

Bradshaw and Kaz's PBA

Postby IA Retired » Sat May 21, 2016 6:09 pm

So true. I'm surprised nobody at the SO is raising a fuss over Kaz up and firing Lippman. Nobody answered the Kentucky Colonels question, but here goes with some more questions but no hints. Yer on yer own! When Col. Owens got jammed up out west under Bieluch, know who was the PBA lawyer he picked? When Kletsky and his buddies got caught in that caper in Tampa, guess who the PBA lawyer was? When Eagle Cmdr. Barkdoll got jammed up out there know who did he get to represent him? When IA Capt. Hawkins got accused of some things, guess who he went to? When Maj. Vecchia was targeted by the almighty duo Bradshaw and Gauger, know who he got to represent him? When Major Waldrop and Kneisley had that hospital guard duty investigation sniffing on them, know who they got to represent them? But last of all, when your beloved PBA president Kaz got arrested down at Club Safari while Bieluch was still sheriff, you know who he got to represent him? I like the idea of posting Lippman's letter on this website. Somebody must have the thing. It would be a teachable moment to see what gets you fired over at the PBA because I sure never heard of anybody ever getting fired over there for anything before.
0 x

Retired PBA

Bradshaw and Kaz's PBA

Postby Retired PBA » Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Big PBA Board of Directors meeting June 15 @ the PBA Hall 5:00. All PBA reps in the county and Martin County are gonna be there. Come for the free food and drink and stay for the bullshit. Hear about all the fun everybody had at the Policeman's Ball and all the money that got raised. What you're not gonna hear is about how much money got spent just on Kaz and his family and buddies partying down there. Good times if your a FOK. Hear about what all the cases the lawyers have been doing. What you're not gonna hear is anything about why Lippman not running the PBA Legal anymore or about the Stokes case. Yeah, Kaz might feel like he's gotta say something cause he's been getting burned here, but nobody else is gonna say a thing. See if anybody asks to see the letter that got Bradshaw to call Kaz and Kaz fired Lippman about. That letter is a smoking gun and no cop in that great big room is gonna have the balls to ask Kaz to see it. And see if anybody asks about what's gonna happen when Kaz is done with the DROP and done at the SO this October. Who's gonna be your "new" PBA president? Wait for it.......... :shock:
0 x

DippityDo

Postby DippityDo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:05 am

I heard the reason Kaz is pushing for VEBA is because he wants that gig when he leaves his current "do nothing" position, as administrator. Not that he knows anything about administering one, but I'm sure there is a fat paycheck in there somewhere.
0 x

Eyewitness

Re: Kaz's PBA business

Postby Eyewitness » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:54 am

Close. He's got a buddy whose insurance policies he was trying to sell up here in the Martin County Sheriff's Office. I'm betting he's pushed the guy's business at PBSO and at other departments too. Probably gets a piece of the action. One hand washes the other. Kaz doesn't pay for anything. Anybody going to the Policemens Ball?
0 x

Ben There

Kaz's PBA Businesses

Postby Ben There » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Let's don't get distracted by what Kaz did to Lippman. While your looking at what he's doing with one hand and getting all upset he's setting himself up to be on the PBA dues money train for the rest of his life with the other hand. The next big PBA meetings June 15 and in September are when he's gotta make his moves out in the open to stay in office. Watch out for some PBSO ass wipe to stand up and ask everybody to agree to Kaz staying on as PBA president after he's done with his DROP and some other ass wipe to second the motion while everybodys shoving BBQ into there faces. If you blink your gonna miss it. He already changed by laws at the last meeting while some guys were bitching about Lippman he changed the PBA rules so he can get a huge PBA salary and a car and to keep the PBA credit cards when Bradshaw can't pay him anymore. All that's left is for somebody to say "lets keep Kaz as PBA president even though he's done," and for some other clown to yell "I second the motion"!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 pm

You are absolutely correct. Everyone will just sit there sucking down the BBQ and not say a word. PBA members are just sheep. They say nothing at meetings when it matters and then bitch like it annoys them. The problem is not Kaz. The problem is not Ernie. The problem is the gutless, voiceless members who allow them to get away with their corrupt ways.. time to stand up or shut up. You know Kaz is going to position himself in a fat position forever as Ernie has done. Maybe its time to go to another collective bargaining agency or start our own...Palm Baech County Law Enforcement Agencies Resource Network, because we LEARN from the corruption of the PBA.

PBA collects close to a half a million dollars a month in dues and solicitation. We don't need PBA.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:56 am

You PBA members all talk big on here. Come meeting night you will do the same as you have done on every meeting you have been to. You will smile, eat, drink, be merry and not say a damn word. You are all sheep.
0 x

Boyntonbitch

HEY TOBY!

Postby Boyntonbitch » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:23 pm

How's yer buddy Gary Lippman doing? Were you in on him getting fired? You ok with it?
0 x

PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Gary wasn't fired according to Kaz. Just terminated. I feel alot better, don't you?
0 x

DQed @ SO

Re: PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby DQed @ SO » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Anybody hear from Toby about why Lippman is not up there anymore?
0 x

DQed@SO2

Postby DQed@SO2 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Kaz promise you too that Bradshaw was going to take you? The guy's nose should be longer then Pinocchio. LYIN' KAZ
0 x

DQed@SO

Re: PBA Attorney Lippman

Postby DQed@SO » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:00 pm

I was at that meeting at our FOP hall when Kaz said we'd all get hired by Bradshaw. What's the count now on Boynton cops PBSO took? LYIN' KAZ
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:31 pm

I thought he promised a merger?
0 x

PBA Lawyer Lippman

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:49 pm

He said Bradshaw was going to take all of us. The City isn't going to go for a merger because Commissioners and City manager are still in love with Katz. Kaz said we were all going to get hired. Big PBA meeting on June 15th. Any of our elected PBA representatives going to tell Kaz to show that letter he terminated Lippman over? LYIN' KAZ!
0 x

Re: PBA Lawyer Lippman

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:49 am

Guest wrote:He said Bradshaw was going to take all of us. The City isn't going to go for a merger because Commissioners and City manager are still in love with Katz. Kaz said we were all going to get hired. Big PBA meeting on June 15th. Any of our elected PBA representatives going to tell Kaz to show that letter he terminated Lippman over? LYIN' KAZ!

I don't know about Bradshaw taking it all, bit Gauger does. Not only does he take every last inch, but he does it Manjam style with a cock in every hole. Good thing his son is just a racist and not a homophobe.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:01 pm

The level of idiocy, more likely lunacy, on display here is simply amazing. I certainly hope you're not a Deputy.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:45 am

You Boynton guys weren't promised anything, and that is what you got. How DARE you question the firing of Lippman. How dare you question the integrity of the PBA. Don't come to the meeting thinking you are going to get any answers. You will eat, drink and be merry like always, and be quiet, like always.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:28 pm

These guys carry guns? I guess the one thing to be thankful for is that they won't have Lippman to defend them when the shit hits the fan. You reap what you sow. POST LIPPMAN"S LETTER!!!!!
0 x

Username

Re: PBA Meeting 6/15 at 5 o'clock!

Postby Username » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Time to grow a set and do what y'all got elected to do. Put down the pizza and find out what the hell is going on up there. How much of our money is going into Kaz and his PBSO buddies pockets? Is it true he pays himself nd his PBSO buddies extra salaries for their "volunteer" charity work? Is it true he's gonna stay on as PBA president or Executive Director after he's done with his DROP? Is there gonna be a real election for the next PBA president or is some bobblehead member of Kaz's crew gonna make a motion that he stay on and that's it? Last but not least, does anybody get to see that letter he fired Gary Lippman because of?
0 x

mike01

Postby mike01 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:29 am

I'm looking forward to the next trial. Her attorneys made the BBPD look so stupid.Alex Moreno is a corrupt cop. He's as dirty as they come. This isn't the first time he's threatened a CI and dirtied an investigation.
They illegally set that girl up to be on COPS tv show and have destroyed evidence in her case.
There are missing tapes and unrecorded calls. they are going to sink like the titanic if there is another trial. Can't wait to watch
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:48 am

I hope I get selected for the third jury. I guarantee you there will be a fourth trial.

I had a lot of respect for Craig Williams based on his work when he was an attorney for the PBA. But what he has showed me as a prosecutor has been more then disappointing. He is a political hack like the rest of the administration over at the SA office. Really ashame to give up your good name like that. I guess the phrase you can't trust any attorney is true.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:14 pm

How many times can they keep trying the case?
This is a disgusting waste of my taxpayer money.
Enough already any idiot can see BBPD just wanted to be on TV .
Moreno and Sheridan are filthy snakes . Sheridan has always been a dirty cop all the money he would steal from dealers whenever he would make a bust.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 pm

BBPD better get ready to be further humiliated.
So dumb they don't just let this girl loose. Every lie and cover up is coming out . Can't wait

http://www.wpbf.com/article/dalia-dippo ... ry/8642541
0 x

joe97

Postby joe97 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 am

Wow what a hearing on Dippolito case. The prosecution are such pussy's . Whining that
they can't get a fair trial. WHY because they can't rig the case.Good old Craig Williams can't lie to the jury that freak'n snake ?
This girl was set up so BBPD could be on COPS . Stinky Slater posted this girl all over YOUTUBE before an arrest was made.
I hope i get called for jury duty if this goes to trial. If the state was smart they would drop the charges, its going to
get real nasty and dirty for them with her attorneys exposing the truth. Ain't no jury buying this bogus charge. This has SETUP written all over it .I'm tired of taxpayer dollars being spent on trying this case again. i heard the guidelines for her charge is 4 years, this broad has been on house arrest for 8. WTH?
0 x

The States Attorney

Postby The States Attorney » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 pm

joe97 wrote:Wow what a hearing on Dippolito case. The prosecution are such pussy's . Whining that
they can't get a fair trial. WHY because they can't rig the case.Good old Craig Williams can't lie to the jury that freak'n snake ?
This girl was set up so BBPD could be on COPS . Stinky Slater posted this girl all over YOUTUBE before an arrest was made.
I hope i get called for jury duty if this goes to trial. If the state was smart they would drop the charges, its going to
get real nasty and dirty for them with her attorneys exposing the truth. Ain't no jury buying this bogus charge. This has SETUP written all over it .I'm tired of taxpayer dollars being spent on trying this case again. i heard the guidelines for her charge is 4 years, this broad has been on house arrest for 8. WTH?

We need to cover-up for BBPD.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Here's my prediction, Not Guilty !!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:10 am

I am 5000% sure that you are wrong. Ranzie is a vindictive scumbag.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:53 am

Guest wrote:I am 5000% sure that you are wrong. Ranzie is a vindictive scumbag.

"Aw,are you that stupid ? Oh. she's guilty has sin, but the Boynton Beach Police Department has proven that they lie and fabacate evidence to win a case. I'm 5000% the jury members will see it again. Stephane Slater is the best example of the narstic unaccountable behavior that permanates the organization.

She lies with such malice while snickering on the stand, I just love it. She should really be paid by the defense as an expert, she's way better than Ranzie, yes vindictive scumbag sums her up, along with department whore. But I heard that polluted reproductive system finally yielded a product, hopefully she doesn't turn out like her mother.
0 x

Nice Flappers

Postby Nice Flappers » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:35 am

Stephine Slater could use some schooling on proper court room edict, I'll give you that one, but she was one hell of a houlster sniffing freak, I remember those tits would flap around as much as those upper arms. She was just a wet sloppy mess, but always down for a booty call. She finally hooked up with Goldfuss, dumb as a rock... he actually thought she was a virgin. Someone should of told him the truth, the quartermaster's doorknob has less turns on it.
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”