Write to Sohn here

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government

Write to Sohn here

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am

Way to go Sohn, you are going to bankrupt the city, PBSO and Boynton working the fatality there's a first. I wonder if the family knows this is just past practice with you violating department policy. I'm sure they will very soon.... The proof is in the pudding and your track record speaks volumes. Flmao
0 x

Re: Write to Sohn here

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:Way to go Sohn, you are going to bankrupt the city, PBSO and Boynton working the fatality there's a first. I wonder if the family knows this is just past practice with you violating department policy. I'm sure they will very soon.... The proof is in the pudding and your track record speaks volumes. Flmao

Sounds like another case of negligent retention. Maorino. Crawford and sohn.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Way to go Sohn, you are going to bankrupt the city, PBSO and Boynton working the fatality there's a first. I wonder if the family knows this is just past practice with you violating department policy. I'm sure they will very soon.... The proof is in the pudding and your track record speaks volumes. Flmao

This was a five year old child that Boynton Beach Police Department killed they all need to burn in hell! Oops... just ask the chief they didn't do anything wrong... They never do. Bawhahahahahahahahaha
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This was a five year old child that Boynton Beach Police Department killed they all need to burn in hell! Oops... just ask the chief they didn't do anything wrong... They never do. Bawhahahahahahahahaha
Don't you realize he has to say that.Chief Inspector Clouseau has skeletons in the closet.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:37 pm

And this one killed a baby
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:

Yes he did
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes he did

He walks around like his shit doesn't stink, bragging how great he is with his k9 antics. Waiting for Karma to repay this mental retard back hard. Those ears acually fit on that retarded fat head of his. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”