Chief Katz

Talk about Boynton Beach Police and Government
Ace Man

Chief Katz

Postby Ace Man » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Very happy to hear that Jeffrey Katz has been named the Chief of Chesterfield Va. By all means a well qualified person who was able to root out evil here at BBPD. By getting rid of Sgt. Broberg, Maj. Wallace, just to mention a few he was able to show the importance of command performance and decision making. Hopefully he will have a outstanding career with Chesterfield. Thank you for the hard work and dedication to our department.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Re: Chief Katz

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:39 pm

You mean (((jeffrey katz )))
0 x

PAL

Postby PAL » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Those guys are laughing all the way to the bank, big pensions, big drop, You on the other hand will have to attach those lips to another ass, always wondering if you'll make it :lol:
0 x

TNT

Postby TNT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm

:D You must admit though it is a better department without the life keys of Sgt Broberg and Major Wallace who looked pretty bad at the trial a couple of weeks ago. Last time I saw Sgt Broberg looks like he has not been missing many meals. Glad they are gone and happy Chief Katz cleaned up this place.
0 x

Zeus

Postby Zeus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Good point would have been nice if Chief Katz could have gotten rid of more
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am

I would like to wish The Brown Family and the Antico family a Happy Thanksgiving
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am

Guest wrote:I would like to wish The Brown Family and the Antico family a Happy Thanksgiving

FUCKOFF AND SUCK A BAG OF DICKS DOUCHE BAG
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 pm

I would like to thank FBI agent Ellen Thomas and retired FBI agent Stewart Robinson for fighting police corruption
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:54 am

I would like to give credit when it's due, unfornatally nothing has changed here, The place is stiff full of strife and low morale. We've had just as many officers arrested, and lawsuits as with the previous administration, really hard to say Katz cleaned up anything, it all happened on his watch. Hopefully with Katz leaving things may get better, if a new Chief from the outside comes in and sees his command staff for what it is, incompetent and lazy just to name a few. I'm positive it will only take a few months before the commission in VA gets tired of his childish antics and fires him, Katz just can't help himself. Hopefully he takes some of his lackies with him, that ego needs constant stroking. Good riddance Chief Katz.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:I would like to give credit when it's due, unfornatally nothing has changed here, The place is stiff full of strife and low morale. We've had just as many officers arrested, and lawsuits as with the previous administration, really hard to say Katz cleaned up anything, it all happened on his watch. Hopefully with Katz leaving things may get better, if a new Chief from the outside comes in and sees his command staff for what it is, incompetent and lazy just to name a few. I'm positive it will only take a few months before the commission in VA gets tired of his childish antics and fires him, Katz just can't help himself. Hopefully he takes some of his lackies with him, that ego needs constant stroking. Good riddance Chief Katz.

Hey, you guys get to go out and beat on some niggers or are you still waiting for the FBI to blow off the investigation before you resume the fun activities? ;)
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:27 pm

The Bowrey Boyz will never change. Doesn't matter who comes in as chief. Hey, maybe former ASST CHIEF SUZY will come back. We miss that huge ass.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Congratulations Chief. Best of luck in your new position.

A smart man getting away from this corruption ridden county.

Kudos to the city manage who tried to take credit for the good job you did. She looked as foolish as ever. You are probably elated to be rid of her too.
0 x

Cuz I'm a cop

Postby Cuz I'm a cop » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Oh Jeffrey, I don't think Merris Badcock is buying any of your bull shit. Not a single word. Those crime statics are most interesting, incompetence permanentes your legacy. :lol:
0 x

Hawk

Postby Hawk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Jeff is the worst...Kelly got the last laugh...Now Zeller and Magnanti need to find a new dick to suck.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Reporter: Chief, did you really bring a bomb into the police station and then say "I have a bomb?"

Chief Jeffrey "Gaylord" Focker: Yes, but only once.

Reporter: Why would you do that? Why would anyone do that?

Focker: Whats the big deal? It's not like it went off or anything. It was just a pipe bomb.

Reporter: But it's still a bomb. And you said "I have a bomb."

Focker: I said, "It's not like I have a bomb".

Reporter: You said "Bomb" in a police department.

Focker: Please stop saying bomb. Can we just forget about the bomb please?

Reporter: If you can say bomb, I can say bomb. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb. You gonna arrest me? Bomb bomb bomb bomb! During the war I was a BOMBadier!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Hawk wrote:Jeff is the worst...Kelly got the last laugh...Now Zeller and Magnanti need to find a new dick to suck.

And suck they will
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Hawk wrote:Jeff is the worst...Kelly got the last laugh...Now Zeller and Magnanti need to find a new dick to suck.

Can't wait for the new chief to meet the dynamic duo. It won't be long before he figures out that both combined have a quarter brain and have to hold each other dicks when they squirt. Way to many Captains, the good thing they don't have a union so it will be easy to clean up the place. All at will employees thank God.
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:I would like to wish The Brown Family and the Antico family a Happy Thanksgiving

Suck ass bitch
0 x

Jew Manchu

Postby Jew Manchu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:

And suck they will

One on the balls and one on the shaft. Keep it wet and swallow. In out.... In out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 pm

dirtiest rottenest phoniest scoundrel ever..even his weight loss was a farce
0 x

Return to “Boynton Beach”