We Got Female Cops That Would Put West Palm To Shame

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Boy we got similar issues as West Palm in this department would make them all look like Catholic girls.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm

FUCKIN A. **** ****** IS THE BOMB! NICE THING ABOUT HER IS SHE DOESN'T KISS AND TELL. SHE IS VERY DISCREET AND NEVER USES SEX TO FURTHER HER CAREER. SHE JUST LOVES SEX. SOME MAY LOOK DOWN ON HER, BUT SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST HONORABLE WOMEN I KNOW.
edited by DeputyDog on 6/8/2011
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Yes we do! Not all so honest... Some f----d for favors!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

What male cop has ever fucked for favors unless he was fucking some fat hog in dispatch?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]What male cop has ever fucked for favors unless he was fucking some fat hog in dispatch?[/quote]

I hope you remember that S@#Tty remark the next time a dispatcher saves your sorry assed life by getting your back up to you in time you asshole!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

The comments are typical of those five or six who post and think it's cute to make crude, obnoxious and lying comments. It speaks volumes of the people who post and who operate this site. It doesn't have to be the truth to them, it only has to be said.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm

WO, WO, WOE! 1.There are way more than 6 people who post on this site! There's like 7! LMFAO! It's truly amazing how 7 pople can conjure up over 300,000 hits & almost 4,000 posts. Back to the subject: There is not 1 person who is responsible for the wworkings of this site that condone, sexism,racism, antisemitism,& any other ism that might be unethical! Don't make broad statements such as those! Pinpoint your topic& support it with facts a black & white evidence. Thus the reason for the document window. However, you may be one of those people who makes broad generalazations supported by biased opinion. You do know you have to actually understand what you read, right? Just because someone taught you how to sound the words out, you have to know how to process information! I could spell a word 10 different ways, 9 of which would be wrong, but if you know what it means, who cares if you spell something wrong! Now, do you know the difference between a mistake & a lie? I'm about to show you. keep your eyes on the Headlines, & stop drinkin Gaugers Koolaide! Jones Town ring a bell!?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Just good for dating
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 pm

palmbeachgardens cops really dont **** with u uless u give them a reason,,,now its one piece of **** mf garcia..that i would challenge to take that badge and gun and live as a citizen and not be a bitch and throw hands...hes a lyin sack of **** that will trump up cases..and that house nigger jenkins that isnt nothing but an uncletom..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:05 am

Kinda sucks being a white cop in the gardens huh? You got stuck with all these Rivera F***in N**** huh? Get over it crackers lol ha[quote="Anonymous"]palmbeachgardens cops really dont **** with u uless u give them a reason,,,now its one piece of **** mf garcia..that i would challenge to take that badge and gun and live as a citizen and not be a bitch and throw hands...hes a lyin sack of **** that will trump up cases..and that house nigger jenkins that isnt nothing but an uncletom..[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 am

I don't know about that. The female cop who was screwing Randy was pretty hot. I am waiting for the video from the police parking garage where her and Randy were caught having sex is made public. She will be in movies, lol.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 am

Hey guys were are all cops, no matter color of skin or uniform. It does not matter who shows up when you call for help. Lighten up on each other.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 am

Disptacher saves my butt???? No, it's my zone partners doing that, dispatchers are useless.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 am

If you didn't have dispatchers you would be lost and probably crying in a corner somewhere. We are the ones that give you 14 that you need. We are the ones that tell you about danger and past dangers at previous calls. We are your groupies when everyone else hates your guts. You useless bunch of bitches would be useless and in a scared panic without us.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 am

Thought-provoking article and video. Still leveas me wondering what they would have (could have) done had this guy gone after a couple of civilians. (The video starts when the police already seem to have the scene under control, at least from passers-by. )Another thing I think of is that guns are much more of a rarity in England than they are here. In a lot of small towns, maybe unarmed cops would be all right, if armed support was available. I can't imagine a cop going unarmed in a major American city, though.(Great handle for the previous poster,)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Disptacher saves my butt???? No, it's my zone partners doing that, dispatchers are useless.[/quote]

I was the dispatcher who heard an officer yell for help - no id # - and recognized his voice, knew where he was, and got help there in time to save his life when no one else even knew who it was. I hope the dispatcher who does the same for you knows that it will be unappreciated by a sorry piece of $hit who thinks he rules the world. You are an idiot.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:49 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]What male cop has ever fucked for favors unless he was fucking some fat hog in dispatch?[/quote]

I hope you remember that S@#Tty remark the next time a dispatcher saves your sorry assed life by getting your back up to you in time you asshole![/quote]

Hey,

PBSO females need sex too...
[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=ITS+PAT&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=xEkGVUhRyjNBfM&tbnid=BMLJ8ALmZ4epUM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fryandunssj.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F06%2Fits-pat-versus-bishops.html&ei=YBNnUee4IJTq8gSXiYDAAQ&bvm=bv.45107431,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHF9RhuemtO-QfdLPp7fmIWMHfZDg&ust=1365796031699989][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dpv6MrKFKQE/T-sBdaYnmRI/AAAAAAAABDw/LD4Gpk-O1Ik/s1600/snl-pat-58d5f.jpeg[/img][/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]What male cop has ever fucked for favors unless he was fucking some fat hog in dispatch?[/quote]

I hope you remember that S@#Tty remark the next time a dispatcher saves your sorry assed life by getting your back up to you in time you asshole![/quote]

Hey,

PBSO females need sex too...
[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=ITS+PAT&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=xEkGVUhRyjNBfM&tbnid=BMLJ8ALmZ4epUM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fryandunssj.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F06%2Fits-pat-versus-bishops.html&ei=YBNnUee4IJTq8gSXiYDAAQ&bvm=bv.45107431,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHF9RhuemtO-QfdLPp7fmIWMHfZDg&ust=1365796031699989][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Dpv6MrKFKQE/T-sBdaYnmRI/AAAAAAAABDw/LD4Gpk-O1Ik/s1600/snl-pat-58d5f.jpeg[/img][/url][/quote]

Actually, this looks like so many female LEO's.

Whats up with that?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 am

Funny how anonymous people are so brave... I work the road at a nearby agency and I don't give a shit about a dispatcher being hot, ugly, skinny, fat etc. I know I couldn't do that job and certainly respect the fact that someone else can. Lighten up and be thankful. I work with some useless cops, and I hate being judged based on the small minority...sit your ass in their chair and see how long u last trying to keep up
0 x

Admin
Site Admin

Re: We Got Female Cops That Would Put West Palm To Shame

Postby Admin » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Is there a point to posting these long statutes or are you just trying to bury a previous post?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Social Studies?
0 x

Yuri

Postby Yuri » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Russian Females make the best Cops. They enjoy police work, "and", being a female... A win, win...

http://truth-zone.net/forum/government- ... short.html
0 x

Это Pat

Postby Это Pat » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Большинство американских женщин, являются нефункциональными, и выключение подачи их детей в будущем. Но благодарю вас округа Палм-Бич, для новых приемных детей, упала в Solovetski острова.

Благодаря вашей коррумпированных судей и кормление неистовый социальных работников, мы достаточно детской проституции.

Благодарим вас.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”