Assistant Chief Stormes

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government

Assistant Chief Stormes

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Thank goodness PBSO is investigating the officer involved shooting over the weekend. At least his daddy the fat man Gauger can guarantee it will be justified. Now I feel sorry for the IA guys who will be second guessed on everything they do by this micromanager. Warning, he will call his best friend Larry Easton former IA commander from PBSO to review your work. Enjoy this egomaniac until he decides to run for Sheriff in 2020. God helps us all
0 x

PBGPD Corruption

Re: Assistant Chief Stormes

Postby PBGPD Corruption » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 am

Dear Council persons,

Jablin, Eric Mayor Email 561-799-4102
Levy, David J. Vice Mayor Email 561-799-4105
Russo, Joseph R. Council Member Email 561-799-4101
Premuroso, Bert Council Member Email 561-799-4104
Tinsley, Marcie Council Member Email 561-799-4103

and, Assistant Chief Stormes,

1. Can anyone explain how a members of the public, obtain "Blank Police Letterhead, that are used as counterfeited and altered police reports, and then submitted as evidence, without the knowledge, of the police officers?

2. Can anyone explain, why no one seems to be investigating, the misuse of police letterhead?

3. Can anyone explain, why the PBGPD, assist in the theft of $ 8970.00, and allows their blank letterheads, to fall into the hands of frauds, who then use the Palm Beach Gardens Police official blank letterhead, in court, without it even being on record?

If an answer is not gained as of Monday morning, all you will be getting a legal notice of action.
A counterfeited, and altered, "Official Police stationary, was used to initiate a legal action, and the unofficial report, was obtained by a fraud, to continue the fraud, by using the fake police report, that's also a fraud.

Who's running the show, at Palm Beach Gardens Police? Where's the leadership? What about "basic procedures"?
Due Process? Law? What's going on? Does PBGPD have Detectives? Can they detect?
0 x

creative writting

Postby creative writting » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:26 pm

Blank Forms can change any incident like magic.
The death cert., can be altered, into a birth cert.

Raja gave birth, case closed. "POOF"! Just like that.
I hope i.ve been instrumental, in clearing up this matter.
I have more blank forms, that can create, or dismiss crimes, Regs. and manuals dont matter.
0 x

Family Values

Postby Family Values » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:35 am

Improper road officer supervision, allowed a business, to steal 8900.00.
The business, then calls the police, to make a clean get away.

As stated in the PBGPD we site, PBGPD is a top heavy "family", who in "partnership with local businesses.
http://pbgfl.com/199/About-Us

If a fraudulent business, wants to rob a non resident, "The Family", (PBGPD), Armed Goons, will help steal the monies.
The nepotism's, allows the total lack of transparencies in its closed shop.
Good honest officers, are punished for telling the truth. The good officers, need protection from the "The Family.

Three officers did the right thing, then, a bad apple fabricated, and manufactured an incident, that did not occur.
The lesson here is, The family, looks out for illegal businesses.
The suggestion is, Boycott the businesses, of Palm Beach Gardens.

Question: Who was the lazy, corrupted and useless commanding officer, who allowed a woefully untrained police officer, from "Atlantis PD, to run shot gun, over the City of Palm Beach Gardens.

Question: Is it the same commanding officer, that allows for reports to be made, without filing them w/ HQ?

The good citizens of Palm Beach Gardens, are paying for protection, not robbery, and cold blooded murders.
The good citizens of Palm Beach Gardens, are paying for Law Enforcement, not "The Family" of Official Incest.

I feel sorry for the good cops, (Palm Beach Gardens have great cops, but, everyone knows what happens, when you go against "The Family.

Unlawful acts, by PBG businesses, are supported by The Family, through their partners.
Emphasis added, in their own mission statements, and intro's. http://pbgfl.com/199/About-Us

For more information, please contact Sgt. Soule
0 x

The Family

Postby The Family » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:42 am

"The family", that is the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department really sets us apart from the rest".
We enjoy a "wonderful partnership" with our, "business owners" and other city departments

Armed Goons, supporting businesses theft, with deadly force, and doctored paper.
0 x

The Family

Postby The Family » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 am

Here's the culprits, of Palm Beach Gardens corruption.

Jablin, Eric Mayor Email 561-799-4102
Levy, David J. Vice Mayor Email 561-799-4105
Russo, Joseph R. Council Member Email 561-799-4101
Premuroso, Bert Council Member Email 561-799-4104
Tinsley, Marcie Council Member Email 561-799-410
0 x

Benjamin Cardozo

Postby Benjamin Cardozo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 am

An Oldie, but Goodie...

U.S. v. Lee, 106 U.S. 196, 220 1 S. Ct. 240, 261, 27 L. Ed 171 (1882)

"No man in this country is so high that he is above the law. No officer of the law may set that law at defiance, with impunity. All the officers of the government, from the highest to the lowest, are creatures of the law are bound to obey it."
"It is the only supreme power in our system of government, and every man who, by accepting office participates in its functions, is only the more strongly bound to submit to that supremacy, and to observe the limitations which it imposes on the exercise of the authority which it gives."
0 x

Perry Mason

Postby Perry Mason » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:28 am

Police corruption is a form of police misconduct in which a police officer chooses to not pursue an arrest.
There are many different types of police misconduct, but the most common ones include:

Falsifying evidence
Planting evidence on an innocent suspect
Participating in organized crime
Protection of illegal activity in exchange for being on the “take”
Withholding evidence

And more
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Stormes is not running for sheriff. We have been partying since he left and went to you guys. You think I am kidding just ask people you know at sheriffs office. Easten and Gauger are his close friends but they not going to help him come back.
0 x

Hopeful

Postby Hopeful » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Hopefully, he'll set up an internal structure PBGPD, that prevents road officers, from having to do internal affairs investigations on each other. When CALEA and/or FDLE violations are prevalent, a real IA Dept. is needed. Road officers, should never be placed in a position to be critical of each other. Its bad for moral, and its not professional. I have no idea what goes on internally w/ PBSO, but I do know of a couple of cases that were brought to Stormes, from other agencies, where he could have made political points by violating laws and ethics, and he ended up doing the right thing, by taking the higher road. I'm hopeful that he'll stay w/ PBG's because, they are internally fragmented, through nepotism, and a lack of respect, to those citizens, conceived as being weak, and powerless. Most of the officers are professional. The PBGPD appears to makes bad calls, by not confronting procedural violations, and moreover, it's important for solidarity, to prevent officers with radical belief systems, from under-minding efforts of a group of road officers. Helping fraudulent businesses commit fraud is not proper. The partnership, that this "family" has with local businesses, is not conducive to doing business in PBG. Doing business in PBG, is regulated, by their officers, and hence,"The Family", will protect their criminal business, i.e. Partners. Visiting business persons, are to be screwed. Boycott Palm Beach Gardens Businesses.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Police “Whistleblowers” and the First Amendment
The Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, in a unanimous en banc decision (11-0), held, in Dahlia v. Rodriguez, that officers may have First Amendment protection against employer retaliation when speaking out about alleged department misconduct and corruption.

The en banc panel overruled earlier decisions by a district court judge and a three-judge panel ruling that City of Burbank, California, detective Angelo Dahlia’s disclosure of officer misconduct was not protected by the First Amendment. The three-judge panel held that “Dahlia’s disclosure to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department (LASD) of his fellow officers’ misconduct was not subject to First Amendment protection because he had a professional duty, as a matter of California case law, to report misconduct. The district court also held that Dahlia’s placement on administrative leave did not constitute an ‘adverse employment action
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:29 am

Hey Jimmy, I heard Deputy Looney told you off. Lol, good for him.
0 x

Re: Assistant Chief's

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 pm

How many Assistant Chief's, and Majors, does PBG PD have?
0 x

Suggestion Box

Postby Suggestion Box » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:19 am

Message to the City Manager.

Assistant Chief Stormes is the most competent upper Palm beach Gardens Police has.
That's why he's place in leading the "volunteers.

Assistant Chief Stormes has critical thinking skills, and knows how to avoid liabilities.
And they stuff him with Mc Gruff, instead of tapping into his skill set.
When the qualified, are stuck doing the inconsequential work, it means, the rulers, are corrupted.

Let Stormes run Ops. Or, make him Chief, and have the "avoidable problems, disappear.
0 x

gardensvariety

Postby gardensvariety » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:39 am

Stepp, Stormes & Ferris should thank Kazanjian for getting rid of PBA lawyer Lippman. Greg Allen could get a promotion, too.
0 x

Common Sense

Postby Common Sense » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Suggestion Box wrote:Message to the City Manager.

Assistant Chief Stormes is the most competent upper Palm beach Gardens Police has.

Assistant Chief Stormes has critical thinking skills, and knows how to avoid liabilities.
When the qualified, are stuck doing the inconsequential work, it means, the rulers, are corrupted.

Let Stormes run Ops. Or, make him Chief, and have the "avoidable problems, disappear.

Wasted Talent, is not Accidental. Just a little Common Sense, can go a long way.
The City Manager, should control the situation.
0 x

Are you kidding?

Postby Are you kidding? » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Stormes is a complete douche and political stooge.
0 x

Improvment Veh

Postby Improvment Veh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Suggestion Box wrote:Message to the City Manager.

Wasted Talent, is not Accidental. Just a little Common Sense, can go a long way.
The City Manager, should control the situation.

Where would the city manager, get his expertise, and advise from?
Because, its obvious, the situations have been out of control, for quite some time.
Cosmetic shifting, has no street value.

Stormes, knows how to avoid liabilities. He has a decent track record for that.
He understands the values of avoidance, in terms of direct and vicarious liabilities.
Its that skill set, that as a bi-product, will provide "proper training, i.e. operational, procedural, and risk managements.
All three would be a great supplement, as it helps to curtail the entrenched culture of cronyism, and nepotism, that anchors the dept. in a perpetual black hole of stupidity.

I don't know Stormes personally, but do know his work product, and past semi-complex decisions he's made, and that were proven sound.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Stormes is a complete stooge. He made his career by sucking off Gauger. Had it not been for his daddy Gauger, he would be a nothing. His skills include being a coward, brown noser, and all around loser. PBSO was elated to get rid of this guy. Now he can screw up Gardens as he did PBSO. To say he has anything to offer law enforcement is a farce.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Message to City Manager and City Council

Do yourself a big favor and terminate Assistant Cief James Stormes.
He brings nothing to your department. You should have done your due diligence by speaking to the law enforcement employees of PBSO before granting this individual a contract. You would have found overwhelming evidence of an inept manager and law enforcement officer. Save yourself embarrassment and civil litigation by terminating the contract before we can say "told you so."
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 am

If that idiot low life Stormes is the best you have in your administration, you guys are screwed. Jimmy boy puts on a good show, but when the going gets tough, he will fold faster then the loser in a poker game. Jimmy has no guts, period. He will sell anyone and everyone out to save his butt or to make himself look good.
0 x

E Howard Hunt

Postby E Howard Hunt » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Has anyone figured out what he was doing at Dougan's house?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Smiling at Dougan, thinking he finally got the upper hand. Remember Stormes GOD son was the one who lied way back when he said another off duty deputy pulled a firearm on him when he was answering a loud music call, and Dougan didn't agree with his lie. Stormes was there to show revenge
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:Smiling at Dougan, thinking he finally got the upper hand. Remember Stormes GOD son was the one who lied way back when he said another off duty deputy pulled a firearm on him when he was answering a loud music call, and Dougan didn't agree with his lie. Stormes was there to show revenge

Absolutely true.
0 x

Stanley Kubrick

Postby Stanley Kubrick » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Smiling at Dougan, thinking he finally got the upper hand. Remember Stormes GOD son was the one who lied way back when he said another off duty deputy pulled a firearm on him when he was answering a loud music call, and Dougan didn't agree with his lie. Stormes was there to show revenge

Absolutely true.

It makes sense....

Weather you like Dougan, or not, just know, nobody will ever replace him.....
I don't know him personally, and even if you don't like him, you have to appreciate the sheer drive to accomplish, what ever he sets his mind to.

I've been around cops all my life, (multi-cities/ agencies), and I have never witnessed any cop, who complained, but then, actually does something about it. Not only does Mark do something, but, does it, to the 10th Power.

Again, I don't know this guy, but can say,
Like him, hate him. If there's a war, where backing down, is a non-option, Mark's a good guy, to have on your side.....

I never seen anything like this before..... Its made for the Movie's.... w/ sequels...
0 x

Sound Take Down

Postby Sound Take Down » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Was that the off duty DS, that got tazed , or peppered sprayed, in his own house?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:30 am

Yes
0 x

E Howard Hunt

Postby E Howard Hunt » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:Yes

Personally, I have never understood the mind-set of and D/S, that would harm another D/S.
So let me get this straight.

Mark Dougan, was one of the responding officers at that location, and would not lie, to support the D/S, who tazed, or peppered, another "D/S, in his own home?????
And then Dougan refused to support the story of the officer, who harmed the other officer, in his own home?

Is this correct?
0 x

Pretty sure . .

Postby Pretty sure . . » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:51 pm

E Howard Hunt wrote:

Personally, I have never understood the mind-set of and D/S, that would harm another D/S.

Mark Dougan, was one of the responding officers at that location, and would not lie, to support the D/S, who tazed, or peppered, another "D/S, in his own home?????
And then Dougan refused to support the story of the officer, who harmed the other officer, in his own home?

Is this correct?

I could be wrong, but no. Dougan CS'd another deputy, who was named Howell, if memory serves, resulting in roughly a half million payout to Howell. Howell was reportedly beligerent to the responding deputies, but Dougan sprayed him because Stormes' godson made the gun call, which Dougan believed and reacted to, later to discover that the alleged gun was not to be found on the property.
0 x

E Howard Hunt

Postby E Howard Hunt » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Pretty sure . . wrote:
E Howard Hunt wrote:

Is this correct?

I could be wrong, but no. Dougan CS'd another deputy, who was named Howell, if memory serves, resulting in roughly a half million payout to Howell. Howell was reportedly beligerent to the responding deputies, but Dougan sprayed him because Stormes' godson made the gun call, which Dougan believed and reacted to, later to discover that the alleged gun was not to be found on the property.

It comes down to: "Yelling fire, in a movie theater" concept...... Never say gun, unless, there's a gun, in that situation.
A partners word can over-ride logical delays in a response.

Then I guess, Dougan did the right thing in hind sight, as he era'ed, on the side of caution, thinking a credible, and deadly threat was imitate. It may have been easier for him to lie, and help the almighty, dept.,
but he may have made the right decision, in coming clean.
I remember this case, and never got the jest of it. Thanks for the clarification.
0 x

Gardens Ho

Postby Gardens Ho » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 pm

NEWS FLASH! Check out what Greg Allen is getting just from one PBA Charity salary! What a friggin scam. Whats he doing down there to help us? At least Lippman was trying. :oops:
0 x

Garden Ho's

PBA "CHARITY"????

Postby Garden Ho's » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 pm

How many PBA "charity" salaries is Greg Allen getting paid on top of getting paid to be "our" PBA Sergeant at Arms? Hey Greg! How's your good friend Gary Lippman doing since Kaz and you fired him? Why don't you let everybody see that letter he wrote? I didn't think so.
0 x

Trailor Trashed

Re: PBA "CHARITY"????

Postby Trailor Trashed » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Garden Ho's wrote:How many PBA "charity" salaries is Greg Allen getting paid on top of getting paid to be "our" PBA Sergeant at Arms? Hey Greg! How's your good friend Gary Lippman doing since Kaz and you fired him? Why don't you let everybody see that letter he wrote? I didn't think so.

PBGPD is a "Family", and many are related. https://www.tumblr.com/search/billy%20redden

The Chief Bubba worshipers, are not allowed to bitch. Everyone's a LT, no one can think critically, because they're are not allowed to think logically.

It feels like Polk County, except, more corrupted through the city manager.
0 x

Re: PBA PBGPD Fraud "CHARITY"????

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Trailor Trashed wrote:
Garden Ho's wrote:How many PBA "charity" salaries is Greg Allen getting paid on top of getting paid to be "our" PBA Sergeant at Arms? Hey Greg! How's your good friend Gary Lippman doing since Kaz and you fired him? Why don't you let everybody see that letter he wrote? I didn't think so.

PBGPD is a "Family", and many are related. https://www.tumblr.com/search/billy%20redden

The Chief Bubba worshipers, are not allowed to bitch. Everyone's a LT, no one can think critically, because they're are not allowed to think logically.

It feels like Polk County, except, more corrupted through the city manager.

Once they clipped Raja, "the professor, so went the their academia.
Raja trained 1/2 the dept, in Palm Beach Jr Collage.
Without Raja, the uppers at PBGPD are not being properly instructed.

The end result, and net sum, Lt. Rogers, who blocks IA complaints from the public, and Records, refuses to comply with Public Records Requests.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”