Corey Jones Shooting

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:55 pm

You are funny. Bradshaw is laughing at evryone as he continues his corrupt ways. No one can stop him.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Palm Beach Garden Police is a closed shop Family. When the public is being harmed, the police dept. has an us, against them stance. The management has no grip on the rouge and unruly. Some Officers help private businesses defraud the public, and management backs the officers, when they disregard processes.

Boycott Palm Beach Gardens... Especially, its businesses...
And let the businesses place the pressure on The City Manager.
0 x

Boycott The Gardens

Postby Boycott The Gardens » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:30 am

When a road officer assists, and engages in helping a fraudulent business commit theft, its likely a lower dimension, of higher management. It may be time for a change in management.
Why should the public trust a department, that actively engages in the furtherance of business frauds.
Where's the accountability? Where's Internal Affairs?

Boycott the businesses of Palm Beach Gardens, and send a message, that enabling theft, and supporting fraud is wrong.
0 x

Basic Concepts

Postby Basic Concepts » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:36 am

Principle: The record of the witness’s statements accurately and completely reflects all information obtained and preserves the integrity of this evidence.

Policy: The investigator should provide complete and accurate documentation of all information obtained from the witness.

Procedure: During or as soon as reasonably possible after the interview, the investigator should?

1. Document the witness’s statements (e.g., audio or video recording, stenographer’s documentation, witness’s written statement, and written summary using witness’s own words).
Documentation is imperative in the instance that the witness cannot be located later. Use of the witnesses own words ensures that the information is recorded accurately. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, the witness’s statement must be signed to be admissible in court.

2. Review written documentation; ask the witness if there is anything he/she wishes to change, add, or emphasize.
This is useful for clarifying the information received from the witness to ensure the information has been recorded accurately. This also provides an extra opportunity for witnesses to remember additional information.

Summary: Complete and accurate documentation of the witness’s statement supports a successful investigation and any subsequent court proceedings.
0 x

Basic 101

Postby Basic 101 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:39 am

E. Assessing the Accuracy of Individual Elements of a Witness Statement
Principle: Point-by-point consideration of a statement may enable judgment on which components of the statement are most accurate. Each piece of information recalled by the witness may be remembered independently of other elements.
Policy: The investigator should review the individual elements of the witness statement to determine the accuracy of each point.

Procedure: After conducting the interview, the investigator should?

1. Consider each individual component of the witness statement separately.
A witness may not have information about all elements of an incident. Thus, some recollections may be correct while others may be incorrect.

2. Review each element of the witness statement in the context of the entire statement. Look for inconsistencies within the statement.
Note any inconsistencies for future reference. Also, note that the inconsistency of one element with another does not imply that the entire statement is inaccurate.

3. Review each element of the statement in the context of evidence known to the investigator from other sources (e.g., other witnesses? statements, physical evidence).
Note any inconsistencies between the witness’s statement and other information. These inconsistencies can be useful in assessing the accuracy of elements of witness statements as well as in directing the investigation.

Summary: Point-by-point consideration of the accuracy of each element of a witness’s statement can assist in focusing the investigation. This technique avoids the common misconception that the accuracy of an individual element of a witness’s description predicts the accuracy of another element.

Statements play a vital role in both the criminal and civil legal systems. By using written statements those involved in the judicial process can read what a witness would say if they were present and as such they play an integral part by acting as an information filter in the legal system.

The purpose of the witness statement is to provide written evidence to support a party's case that will, if necessary, be used as evidence in court. The statement is a crucial part of the case, designed to show it in its strongest light. It is important, therefore, to ensure that the statement is accurate and comprehensive.

It has been said that witness statements are not "an additional opportunity for the parties to submit new factual allegations or to. Nor are they a place to make legal arguments. This notion can be difficult for the common law practitioner to accept because lawyers from this tradition are used to arguing their case at every juncture. In international arbitration, the common law practitioners must avoid the instinctive urge to use witness statements to brief the case or make closing arguments.

Similarly, fact witness statements should not be treated by advocates as motions containing alleged facts and legal arguments. They are a "means of adducing evidence."
Without confirmation by the witness of their written statement and the opportunity for opposing counsel to cross-examine the witness, the court may dismiss the testimony because it was not given an opportunity to assess the credibility of the witness.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 am

What does all this blabbering have to do with the title of this post?
0 x

Monkey Watch

Postby Monkey Watch » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Well, its kike this, sloppy paperwork, and lazy follow-ups, indicates a lack of even to most remedial s supervision.

In other words, Raji, was an example, of a typical moron, with a lack of real world training, and from a small dept., where kissing ass is the thrust of the job. The morons who hired him, are the same morons, that are responsible for the shooting.
Point being, PBGPD needs over sight, because this substandard department, is out of place, for a city that populates 50,000.

The shooting is the City Managers fault. Boycott this city for Christmas, and let it be known, why...
The Official Incest's, in that "Family Owned business, is killing people, through stupidity, and lazy supervisors.

Replace the management, replace the middle management, dump the mangina's and bull dykes, so we can be safe.
So many morons in one spot, indicates a that considers themselves, "family", may not be so good, and more shootings on the way.
0 x

Mickey Mouse House

Postby Mickey Mouse House » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:51 pm

When the IA Div., Major Rogers, hands over IA investigations, to "Road Officers to investigate, you know there's a structural problem. Its all up-side-down, and no one is in charge. That's why the shooting, is managements fault.
Boycott Palm Beach Gardens Businesses. Only then, the hearts and minds follow.

Major's and Chief's, should not give their responsibilities, to road officers.
0 x

Paper Tigers Major's

Postby Paper Tigers Major's » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:18 am

The population density was 1,462.9 inhabitants per square mile (565.1/km²). There were 1,140 housing units at an average density of 831.8 per square mile (321.3/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 97.11% White (94.6% were Non-Hispanic,)[10] 2.00% Asian,

0.50% African American, not even 1% Black. There were no Corey Jones's in Atlantis, for this incompetent cop to practice with. 0.20% from other races, and 0.20% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.59% of the population.http://www.atlantisfl.gov/Pages/index

The Uppers don't care who they send out with guns, and nu-marks. Maybe the Major's, Chief's, Kings, should send a memo out, with directives explaining the reasoning, of using lights.

The lack of Responsible Management, killed Corey.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Agreed to an extent, but Atlantis also has JFK which is a shit fest and a detail. So I'm sure he had many run ins with lots of different types.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 am

Well, Jose Lambiet is reporting that no charges will be filed against Raja. Sometimes, justice has to wait until the next life.
0 x

IQ unwanted

Postby IQ unwanted » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Raja was an effect, and not the cause.
Incompetent Raja, was placed in that position, by Top Heavy management, who has no quality control gauging, in terms of the real world. They go by manuals, written by social workers. So sad, to see many good officers, tainted, by leadership.

I wish The PBA would help the qualified, and good officers, and stop the leadership , from making them do the administrative work.

Why do Major's, force road officers, to conduct Internal Affairs investigations?
Then when all goes wrong, they blame the road officers.

Raja got his primary training from TV shows... And the management were inept. maybe, "Wantonly Inept", because they would rather try to control, step n fetch morons, than those who can determine what is... Some cities actually have a cap on IQ, for new recruits, because management can make them do anything, even hurt the innocent. (happens all the time).
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barr ... y?id=95836
0 x

Gardens Patrol

Postby Gardens Patrol » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:29 am

Thank god the media is not focusing on our department and now on Chicago. Do you see a pattern here? Blacks getting shot by cops. People want to be morally outraged but the police are keeping these gorilla criminals from hurting more white citizens. Raja did just this. He prevented this criminal from harming anyone else at 3 am. Jonses car was broken down. He would eventually started walking through our town with his gun and jacked some white innocent person for their car or their money. The sad part of everything is how our leadership turned their back on one of our own for political expedience.

Chicago was a different story. They tried and even kept their guy on the job for 10 months. Once the footage of the Ofc. gunning down some mook carrying a knife became public, well that is the only time they decided to act and arrest the officer. They tried their best to keep him though. Chicago is my kind of department. Black lives didnt matter to them until they were forced to confront the problem. Black lives dont matter much in PBG either but our chickenshit leadership will burn one of our own to keep the animals at bay and from burning down the town.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:01 pm

The only pattern I see is assclowns disguised as law enforcement professionals murdering people and finally being held accountable for it. It's happening all over America. Then two weeks ago we heard about the dumb fuck in California who shot himself and tried to make it look like someone else murdered him so his wife would get the benefits. He offed himself rather than deal with allegations that he was ripping off his department. What an upstanding individual. Lots of people shot by a cop really don't need to be. Lots of trigger happy douche bags out there killing folks under the guise of being scared for their life.

All that dumb fuck Raja had to do was pull up behind Jones and throw on his flashers. But no. He had to pull up perpendicular, exit his vehicle with his gun drawn, and never ID himself. That fucker is guilty of involuntary manslaughter and he is going to take a walk. But he will never be a cop again, he's ruined financially, his wife will eventually leave him and take the kids, and justice will one day prevail. It may just have to wait till the next life. In the meantime, let the shit eat him up inside.
0 x

Firewalker

Postby Firewalker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Raindancer wrote:The only pattern I see is assclowns disguised as law enforcement professionals murdering people and finally being held accountable for it. It's happening all over America. Then two weeks ago we heard about the dumb fuck in California who shot himself and tried to make it look like someone else murdered him so his wife would get the benefits. He offed himself rather than deal with allegations that he was ripping off his department. What an upstanding individual. Lots of people shot by a cop really don't need to be. Lots of trigger happy douche bags out there killing folks under the guise of being scared for their life.

All that dumb fuck Raja had to do was pull up behind Jones and throw on his flashers. But no. He had to pull up perpendicular, exit his vehicle with his gun drawn, and never ID himself. That fucker is guilty of involuntary manslaughter and he is going to take a walk. But he will never be a cop again, he's ruined financially, his wife will eventually leave him and take the kids, and justice will one day prevail. It may just have to wait till the next life. In the meantime, let the shit eat him up inside.

All true, but what bothers me the most, is that it was decided by the PBGPD, PBSO, SAO, FDLE, and FBI from the outset, that Raja would get a pass on the criminal aspect of his act, one way or another - just like the Seth Adams case. The pre-packaged propaganda was " . . . The officer [Raja] was then confronted by an armed Jones" from day one, when it was Jones who was confronted by an armed Raja. Not unlike the Adams case, blatant inconsistencies in Raja's version of events with respect to physical evidence and accepted facts are being intentionally ignored, by all alphabet apes involved. Evidence collection has been little more than an afterthought, as has transparency. Like the Adams case, this "investigation" was over before it began.

A few questions I still have that could have and should have been answered long ago:
1. Why was Corey's gun found so far away from his body?
2. Exactly what type of pistol was Corey carrying? I've only been able to find a report of the caliber being .38 from an unreliable source. Revolver or Automatic?
3. Since we know Corey never fired a shot, was his gun even loaded? Was a round chambered? Was the safety on or off?
4. Corey was on that off ramp for over an hour and a half before Raja confronted him, but Raja, who was tasked to do visual surveillance from a fixed location that had a clear view of Corey's vehicle the entire time it was there, didn't notice a hood go up, or another vehicle arrive to provide assistance, then leave? Why did Raja confront Corey when he did?
5. Specifically, what did his Sergeant order him to do and when? What did Raja decide to do on his own?
6. Why did Raja continue to shoot at Corey, while Corey was obviously fleeing, when Raja knew that Corey didn't know he was a cop?

This reeks of incompetence, cover-up, and corruption, just like the Adams case, the Camberdella case, the Alvarez case, etc, etc . . .
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 pm

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Seems the police in this country are failing to live by Nietsche. Just look at Bradshaw.his eyes reveal an endless abyss of corruption. Looking at Gauger reveals the same, but also an endless abyss where food dissappears at an alarming rate.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Steve Jobs

Since you're so find of quotes, this one seems to apply to you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:38 pm

You must be so perfect in every aspect of your life. I envy those who believe they are perfection while clearly being far from it. Have fun with that. Just another loser who never accomplished a thing but thinks he should be command staff. What a loser!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Just curious. Who was Raja's Sgt.?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 am

Guest wrote:You must be so perfect in every aspect of your life. I envy those who believe they are perfection while clearly being far from it. Have fun with that. Just another loser who never accomplished a thing but thinks he should be command staff. What a loser!

Meaningless ad hominem rant of an entitled, adolescent ego. Please turn in your badge, gun, and certification immediately, hypocrite imbecile.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:30 am

Entitled? Your "breed" of Law Enforcement or what passes for it today is disgusting and morally bankrupt and ethically challenged. I have earned everything that I have, through hard work, obeying the law and by not whining about every time I got passed over for a job or promotion that I believed that I earned. I continued to do the job with honor and respect for ALL. You and your ilk are the "entitled" ones, or at least you believe you are. Your ilk makes ad hominem attacks on those who have attained more than you and your "beliefs" are without basis or merit. You have no honor. The personal attacks on the Sheriff, the CD and anyone you deem vulnerable to your words. Even those instances where I agree that something stinks about a case or situation I can't bring myself to lower my personal ethics to what you idiots do every day. When I am done, I will walk away with my head held high, knowing that I didn't sacrifice MY integrity and emulate the failures like MD and his minions. Entitled. Not a word I would associate with someone who simply gets the job done.
0 x

Sociopath

Postby Sociopath » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

Guest wrote:Entitled? Your "breed" of Law Enforcement or what passes for it today is disgusting and morally bankrupt and ethically challenged. I have earned everything that I have, through hard work, obeying the law and by not whining about every time I got passed over for a job or promotion that I believed that I earned. I continued to do the job with honor and respect for ALL. You and your ilk are the "entitled" ones, or at least you believe you are. Your ilk makes ad hominem attacks on those who have attained more than you and your "beliefs" are without basis or merit. You have no honor. The personal attacks on the Sheriff, the CD and anyone you deem vulnerable to your words. Even those instances where I agree that something stinks about a case or situation I can't bring myself to lower my personal ethics to what you idiots do every day. When I am done, I will walk away with my head held high, knowing that I didn't sacrifice MY integrity and emulate the failures like MD and his minions. Entitled. Not a word I would associate with someone who simply gets the job done.

Okay Sparky! Thanks again for the platitude laden, narcissistic rant in the Corey Jones thread. Your comments consist of nothing but disjointed, unsupported, quasi-accusations and random, bullshit, self-affirmations. So, after you resign, could you please go where there are no people you can hurt, and reflect on what the fuck meaning a ridiculously ambiguous phrase like "...someone who simply gets the job done" could possibly hold? Thanks :-)
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I told you public schools, are making everyone stupid.
The Dept's, can't find thinking people, from the Millennial crowds.

The good cops are working with tards, because of the public school dumbing down.
(Single Moms, and public schools, produce, cops, inmates, and functional retards, spewing out into main stream.
Social justice warriors are seeping into the ranks, and the uppers feel good about it, because stupid people, are much easier to control.

Reap, what you sow. Raja, "Taught" at a public school.
The person who hired him to teach, should be charged with w reckless endangerment.

50% of the work force are occupied by Millennial Mangina's, Retards and Bull Dykes, with infectious belief systems, so strong, that female officers will lie, and help fabricate and manufacture false evidence, to get in the pants of females, who pretend to be Victims.

Who can respect Freaks of nature, w/ badges. Why can't the majority of good cops, but leashes on them, for the self-preservation of the whole?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:13 pm

That's all you got? You low life's will be gone before I will. I will simply continue to do my job while you whine about the one you didn't get because you're not qualified or competent enough to do it. That way you can continue to come here and bitch about everyone else who YOU can't be and whose job YOU can't get. I would call you guys pussies but pussy is a good thing. You don't qualify as that either.
0 x

tyrone

Postby tyrone » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 am

I R a Kop to. an you no nise. my singal mom have balls too. pusy gone laug gon..
singal mom bred, snap cartd fed. i r a bad ass sgt. hand picted.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 am

A voice of reason? Here? This place should be renamed "LosersOnly.com" with all the whiners and failures that constantly post negative garbage here!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:14 am

Guest wrote:A voice of reason? Here? This place should be renamed "LosersOnly.com" with all the whiners and failures that constantly post negative garbage here!

Doesn't speak very highly of yourself, now, does it? Do your family a favor this Christmas and eat the end of your service pistol.
0 x

City Un Manager

Postby City Un Manager » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:57 pm

" A voice of reason? Here? This place should be renamed "LosersOnly.com" with all the whiners and failures that constantly post negative garbage here!
"Doesn't speak very highly of yourself, now, does it? Do your family a favor this Christmas and eat the end of your service pistol".

Is this guy really on the job? If so, it proves me right. These imbeciles, are given badges, by imbeciles.
So I guess, We're all fk'ed, until the moron uppers start to filter applicants.

I feel so badly for the good cops in the Romper Room, called, Palm Beach Gardens Police Department.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Yeah, it seems some Russian hackers stole information from Gardens PD and gave it to the attorneys for the family. Gardens know they got caught erasing the cameras on the off ramp that caught the entire shooting and even the 2nd set of shots Raja fired. Gardens is now fucked and they have to come clean before being confronted or it will look like they intentionally tried to cover everything up. Good reason too. Because they did.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:Yeah, it seems some Russian hackers stole information from Gardens PD and gave it to the attorneys for the family. Gardens know they got caught erasing the cameras on the off ramp that caught the entire shooting and even the 2nd set of shots Raja fired. Gardens is now fucked and they have to come clean before being confronted or it will look like they intentionally tried to cover everything up. Good reason too. Because they did.

"Cameras on the off ramp..."

State DOT cameras do not record. They are live-feed only. This issue has come up multiple times, most notably during the Escobedo case in 2006 in which the crime occurred directly in sight of a DOT camera.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Yeah, it seems some Russian hackers stole information from Gardens PD and gave it to the attorneys for the family. Gardens know they got caught erasing the cameras on the off ramp that caught the entire shooting and even the 2nd set of shots Raja fired. Gardens is now fucked and they have to come clean before being confronted or it will look like they intentionally tried to cover everything up. Good reason too. Because they did.

State DOT cameras do not record. They are live-feed only. This issue has come up multiple times, most notably during the Escobedo case in 2006 in which the crime occurred directly in sight of a DOT camera.

No shit dumb ass. Think Gardens could erase the footage if the state was recording? No. Anyone can get the live stream on the web. Gardens has been autonomously recording that live stream for 4 years now on a 72 hour loop. They record the live feeds for several cameras in case they need a break in a case to look for a suspect. And when Jones got shot, they erased the entire computer that records all those feeds. In your defense, it was a bad choice of words on .your part. You don't erase a camera. You erase it's footage.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:04 am

Black persons and other disenfranchised persons, should all do Christmas "Browsing", inside the mall.
The businesses, of Palm Beach Gardens, are indirectly responsible, for Corey's death.
The businesses, of Palm Beach Gardens, are "partners, of Corey's killer.

http://pbgfl.com/199/About-Us
Money from the partners, is the only thing that Palm Beach Gardens understands.

If a large group goes to the mall to "browse, each member of the group, should by a soft drink, and keep the receipt.
That will make the mall entry, and occupation, legitimate.

Don't let the lying scum bags, that manage this racist city, get away with Corey's death.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No shit dumb ass. Think Gardens could erase the footage if the state was recording? No. Anyone can get the live stream on the web. Gardens has been autonomously recording that live stream for 4 years now on a 72 hour loop. They record the live feeds for several cameras in case they need a break in a case to look for a suspect. And when Jones got shot, they erased the entire computer that records all those feeds. In your defense, it was a bad choice of words on .your part. You don't erase a camera. You erase it's footage.[/quoWas

I don't believe it. I can't imagine multiple individuals at PBGPD would blatantly commit a felony (and if erased after the FBI became involved, a federal felony) to cover this up. I also don't believe that such a system of recording the live DOT feeds hadn't hit the news yet with the amount of coverage this case had received. Sorry but this whole story sounds completely made-up.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No shit dumb ass. Think Gardens could erase the footage if the state was recording? No. Anyone can get the live stream on the web. Gardens has been autonomously recording that live stream for 4 years now on a 72 hour loop. They record the live feeds for several cameras in case they need a break in a case to look for a suspect. And when Jones got shot, they erased the entire computer that records all those feeds. In your defense, it was a bad choice of words on .your part. You don't erase a camera. You erase it's footage.

I don't believe it. I can't imagine multiple individuals at PBGPD would blatantly commit a felony (and if erased after the FBI became involved, a federal felony) to cover this up. I also don't believe that such a system of recording the live DOT feeds hadn't hit the news yet with the amount of coverage this case had received. Sorry but this whole story sounds completely made-up.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Guest wrote:Black persons and other disenfranchised persons, should all do Christmas "Browsing", inside the mall.
The businesses, of Palm Beach Gardens, are indirectly responsible, for Corey's death.
The businesses, of Palm Beach Gardens, are "partners, of Corey's killer.

http://pbgfl.com/199/About-Us
Money from the partners, is the only thing that Palm Beach Gardens understands.

If a large group goes to the mall to "browse, each member of the group, should by a soft drink, and keep the receipt.
That will make the mall entry, and occupation, legitimate.

Don't let the lying scum bags, that manage this racist city, get away with Corey's death.

As a resident of Palm Beach Gardens, I'm sorry Mr. Jones broke down in my town. We don't want his kind here and he brought violence and controversy to our small, affluent, beautiful city. You black "browsers" are just trying to start trouble and looking forward to more violence. Do everyone a favor and stay in your crummy towns where you can shoot, rape, rob and kill each other freely. I've talked to my city Councilman and he said they are being polite to you black rebelrousers but if push comes to shove, they will do what needs to be done to clean up the "black" problem and restore order and civility to our town. We didn't want Mr. Jones here. He wasn't welcome and now he's dead. We don't want the rest of you here. You aren't welcome. Just like Mr. Jones. Take it as a learning moment and just move on.
0 x

Transparency

Postby Transparency » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Still waiting on the AT&T roadside assistance call results/recording.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Transparency wrote:Still waiting on the AT&T roadside assistance call results/recording.

The Post explained that the recordings are only active during the "live" portions of the call. Given the amount of time he was on the line, it's most likely that he was on hold. I doubt there will be anything of value from the AT&TT call.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Even more telling is the deletion of posts that don't follow the hate PBSO mantra. Some things never change. Good luck with that.
0 x

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:Even more telling is the deletion of posts that don't follow the hate PBSO mantra. Some things never change. Good luck with that.

Absolutely nothing has been deleted in weeks from this site.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm

For anybody driving on central north from PGA Boulevard, you'll notice that there are a bunch of us sitting here with our lights turned off. We've got a canine guy and four other black and whites. We were ordered to find and pull over as many black people as we could coming from Jupiter. If you don't believe me, come take a drive up here. Look really closely, because none of us have our lights on.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”