Corey Jones Shooting

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
Raindancer

Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:34 am

According to today's Palm Beach Post and the Sun-Sentinel, Jones called roadside assistance 5 minutes before the officer arrived on scene and the call lasted 53 minutes and the call was recorded. Most probable that there is at least audio of the incident.
0 x

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:06 am

You can't blame Raja. He did what he thought was right by going to investigate after being ordered by the Sergeant. Then he rolls up and sees a black man recklessly waving around a gun probably like a maniac. Any one of us would have pumped lead into the guy. If he was a white guy at least you know he was probably more law abiding. Not saying that race was involved or trying to sound racist but reality is reality and most whites with guns are peaceful people but most black people with guns are prior convicted felons up to no good. Beside, Raja is not a white guy and he still felt threatened by a black guy. Didnt martin luther king even say when he is walking through a dark alley and sees someone he is relieved when he sees they are white. right? I helped train Raja when he got to our department and he is really a nice guy and a team player. Was he gung ho, yes he was like all good cops. He wanted to be proactive and keep crime out of our city. This is what good cops do. Good cops dont play nice with the bad guys and let them have they're way. Like I said, Ofc. Raja is a well respected well liked minority officer in the department. I dont see how the black population can be so angry since it wasnt a white police officer that killed their own kind.

Unlike the rest of you little bitches Im not afraid to sign my name defending our officer for doing his job properly.

Ofc. Tim S. Connors, ID 201, Palm Beach Gardens Police Dept.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:08 am

Holy shit, that would be a great audio clip to have. It would most likely tell that Corey was thinking and what he perceived. You know, if he's talking to roadside assistance, and he says, "Oh my god, I think I'm about to be robbed" then it's a pretty good indicator he thought he was, in fact going to be jacked.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:38 pm

The person who claimed to be a PBG officer in the above post is obviously not who he says he is. No officer in their right mind would ever write that on a public forum. So, nice try douche bag.

Raja went to teach a college course the day after the shooting and was sent home. Anyone who could take a human life, regardless of the circumstances, then go teach a college course the next day is a major prick, probably not worthy of the badge.

If the Jones family is smart, they will hire Wallace McCall and keep Sharpton and Crump far the fuck away.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Raindancer wrote:The person who claimed to be a PBG officer in the above post is obviously not who he says he is. No officer in their right mind would ever write that on a public forum. So, nice try douche bag.

Raja went to teach a college course the day after the shooting and was sent home. Anyone who could take a human life, regardless of the circumstances, then go teach a college course the next day is a major prick, probably not worthy of the badge.

If the Jones family is smart, they will hire Wallace McCall and keep Sharpton and Crump far the fuck away.

That's like saying no officer in their right mind would say this shit:
http://cb60472.tmweb.ru/

but he did.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Um.. big difference between private email exchanges and open forums on social media.

Bradshaw has called in the FBI. Step one is dismantling PBG's PD and having PBSO take over.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:14 pm

One red flag is that he was an Atlantis Cop. Which means, almost 0 true and valid encounter experiences.
I wonder if he lit up, and ID'ed himself?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:58 pm

The biggest joke about this entire thing is Dave Aronberg's statement, "we have to appear not to be partial." This is exactly what he means. He doesn't mean they should be impartial, just that they shouldn't let it show. The deception in lack of transparency is disgusting. The fact of the matter is every investigation happening right now between the Sheriff's Office, the State Attorney's Office, and the local FBI office, well these people are all in bed with each other. In fact, when Bradshaw got caught using his Purchasing Card for expensive dinners, not only was he buying for members of the Mafia, but also a special agent in charge with the West Palm Beach FBI field office and the state attorney himself. If you don't believe there was some kind of collusion happening between the agencies on this shooting, I've got a bridge to sell you. Thefact Aronberg refused to appoint a special prosecutor speaks volumes about what is really taking place behind the scenes. He's exactly right. They don't want to appear to be partial. Instead, they are going to be partial while hiding this fact from the citizens that pay their salaries. The public should be outraged, as they should have been for years concerning d criminal behavior on the part of Palm Beach County's elected officials.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Raja is a good goy and a 10-8 cop. I'm glad he is with our department. What happened was tragic. It was a bunch of mistakes on the part of both people and unfortunately one ended up dead. It happened to be Mr. Jones. It could just as easily been Ofc. Raja. Aronberg didn't call a special prosecutor because there was no crime. There was no intent. Aronberg knows this and isn't going to take a chance that some special prosecutor who only wants to make a name for himself is going to hang him out to dry. Let's face facts. If Mr. Jones didn't jump out of his car with a gun, he wouldn't have been shot. If he wasn't acting like your typical thug, he wouldn't have been shot. I bet when has Mr. Jones jumped out of his car with his little .380, he was holding it sideways like all of those other idiot wannabe gangsters. Any reasonable person would have done the same as Raja.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:38 am

We got called to a shooting yesterday. Gardens is turning into a real hell hole. Corey Jones brought this entire mess here and now the rift raft that is coming to support him is engaging in the same criminal activity. All these people need to just leave because they are not welcome in our city.
0 x

Dr Cartwright

Postby Dr Cartwright » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Maybe Officer Raja felt Mr. Jones, was suffering with Drapetomania, and sought to cure him.
http://schoolsucksproject.com/053-drapetomania/

Slavery and Family Courts, are businesse$.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:08 am

I am so sick of this shit. So sick of sick of these criminals talking shit about how we do our jobs when we have to stop them from committing crime. If they don't like it, they need to stop committing crime. Raja is a great guy. Enev thought he has been working here for just 4 months, I have found him to be 10-8. I think we should all start boycotting the funerals of those that are shot by police and start making an issue about it. That would stop them, alright. I think we should start at the Jones funeral. Who is with me?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:27 pm

1. "So sick of sick of these criminals"
2. talking shit about how "we" do "our" jobs
3. when we have to stop them from committing crime.
4. If "they" don't like it, "they" need to
5. stop committing crime.
6. Raja is a great guy. Enev thought he has been working here for just 4 months,
7. "I"have found him to be 10-8.
8 "I" think "we should all" start boycotting the funerals of those that are shot by police and start making an issue about it. That would stop them, alright. I think we should start at the Jones funeral. Who is with me?

1. Criminals?
2. "our jobs"?
3. Stop them ? crime?
4. Great guy?
5. "I" Have found?
6. "I", "we" should "all"?

8. WTF?

Here you go. Maybe this will help with any "assumptions", as "we" were not there.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/taxonomy.html
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Hell no he didn't light up and ID himself. if he had, Corey Jones would still be alive. Raja fucked-up 10 ways from Sunday. Only question is whether he gets away with it. White cop (be it a Pakistani Muslim) shoots black motorist, so it's an uphill battle for the victim's family.. But, If the family can hire a good attorney and find it within themselves to tell Sharpton and Crump to go fuck themselves, this guy might just have to face the consequences.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:1. "So sick of sick of these criminals"
2. talking shit about how "we" do "our" jobs
3. when we have to stop them from committing crime.
4. If "they" don't like it, "they" need to
5. stop committing crime.
6. Raja is a great guy. Enev thought he has been working here for just 4 months,
7. "I"have found him to be 10-8.
8 "I" think "we should all" start boycotting the funerals of those that are shot by police and start making an issue about it. That would stop them, alright. I think we should start at the Jones funeral. Who is with me?

1. Criminals?
2. "our jobs"?
3. Stop them ? crime?
4. Great guy?
5. "I" Have found?
6. "I", "we" should "all"?

8. WTF?

Here you go. Maybe this will help with any "assumptions", as "we" were not there.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/taxonomy.html

Pointing to a link you, yourself don't understand is comical. If you do understand it please tell us to which classifications your flagged words relate and why. Otherwise shit your mouth.
0 x

Mr. MoneyBags

Postby Mr. MoneyBags » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:50 am

To the Family and Friends of the late Corey Jones,

I'm very sorry for your loss and I feel this was a tragic injustice by an LEO that knows the system will back him.

No one should be shot and killed just waiting on a tow truck and minding their on business. This shooting was wrong, wrong, wrong.

You will need to gather support far and wide as you are now facing Sheriff Ric Bradshaw. He has an unlimited legal budget and will pull every dirty, soulless legal trick in the book, he is a snake and cannot be trusted to over see ANY legitimate investigation.

Please read and republish, tweet, IM, email, FB, and distribute the data in the links to follow. The Shooting of Seth Adams is a prime example of exactly what I expect you will deal with and it is in the courts NOW.

Please read: (The legal Stuff)
http://www.pbsotalk.com/sethadams/?C=M;O=D

and watch this:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/sheriff-to-release-findings-in-seth-adams-case-at-/nRF4H/

#supporters Must read this, you just can't make this stuff up.

http://www.pbsotalk.com/sethadams/Doc%20175%20-%20Response%20to%20Summery%20Judgement.pdf

Last but not least, can you PLEASE Read..... Sheriff Bradshaw"s official deposition for the Seth Adams shooting. (posted below).
This is the expert they called to oversee the investigation of Corey's murder at the hands of a badge holding nimrod.
Please read and Republish:
http://www.gossipextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Sheriff-Ric-Bradshaws-Depo.pdf

The only way you can make a difference is in peaceful numbers, and with that, you are growing by the day. Please feel free to re post these facts to any media you choose, they are public knowledge.

Best of Luck in your fight for justice and God bless you all,
Prayers to the Adam's family as they too have lost a loved one needlessly.

"The truth is the Truth, you don't get to make it up."

Best to All,

Mr. MoneyBags
0 x

Mr. MoneyBags

Postby Mr. MoneyBags » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:26 am

Sorry, my previous post had a bad link to Sheriff Ric Bradshaw's very disturbing, official deposition where he can't even remember where he parked.

Here is a link to Jose's page, its about halfway down.

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/08/10/ric-bradshaw-sheriff-pbso-doesnt-know-use-of-force-policy-5103/

Bradshaw has cultivated a culture of killers with a badge, it STOPS NOW!

"The Truth is the Truth, you don't get to make it up."

Best to All,

Mr. MoneyBags
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:56 pm

When one looks at pics of the scene, one cannot help but wonder why Raja's car is parked in the manner that it is. Judging from the angle of the white undercover van, it's blatantly obvious that Raja pulled up, parked his van in a manner which indicates he was on the offensive and attempting to very much intimidate whoever was operating the broken down vehicle. He didn't pull up behind him. He did not park in front of him. He parked sideways with the bumper of the van almost touching the driver side door of the car and the rear of the van out in the lane of traffic. And if this asshole didn't immediately light up his flashers and produce identification, it's logical to believe that Corey Jones must have been scared for his life. No wonder he was running. Why else would his body be so far from the car he was driving?

Bradshaw calling in the FBI was step one in taking over PBG under the guise of this whole Raja shooting. Raja is fucked!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Guest wrote:You can't blame Raja. He did what he thought was right by going to investigate after being ordered by the Sergeant. Then he rolls up and sees a black man recklessly waving around a gun probably like a maniac. Any one of us would have pumped lead into the guy. If he was a white guy at least you know he was probably more law abiding. Not saying that race was involved or trying to sound racist but reality is reality and most whites with guns are peaceful people but most black people with guns are prior convicted felons up to no good. Beside, Raja is not a white guy and he still felt threatened by a black guy. Didnt martin luther king even say when he is walking through a dark alley and sees someone he is relieved when he sees they are white. right? I helped train Raja when he got to our department and he is really a nice guy and a team player. Was he gung ho, yes he was like all good cops. He wanted to be proactive and keep crime out of our city. This is what good cops do. Good cops dont play nice with the bad guys and let them have they're way. Like I said, Ofc. Raja is a well respected well liked minority officer in the department. I dont see how the black population can be so angry since it wasnt a white police officer that killed their own kind.

Unlike the rest of you little bitches Im not afraid to sign my name defending our officer for doing his job properly.

Ofc. Tim S. Connors, ID 201, Palm Beach Gardens Police Dept.

Are your serious...lmao. So you are admitting to training this asshole who violated all policies and procedures the night he shot and killed this guy. You have to be the dumbest asshole in PBG. I can't believe this idiot still has a job.

Signed fuck you dumbass training OFC. TIM S. Connors, ID 201, 201, PALM BEACH GARDENS POLICE DEPT.

Sorry I can't sign my name.... You would probably gun me down and kill me like you trained RAJA to do. And if I shot and killed your dumbass first I will would go to jail.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:19 pm

If there really is anyone named Tim S. Connors who really has badge # 201 and who really works for PBG police department, he would never post what someone claiming to be him posted here. Don't take the bait. It's fake.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Raindancer wrote:If there really is anyone named Tim S. Connors who really has badge # 201 and who really works for PBG police department, he would never post what someone claiming to be him posted here. Don't take the bait. It's fake.

You must be kidding. Have you ever met the guy? Dumber than dogshit. Doesn't smell much better, either. Guys racist as fuck too.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Raja should have never been there. He called the office. Duty SGT to see if someone would go check it out and the on duty SGT sent him so he and the boys could keep hanging out and not have to break from smokin and jokin. Granted the sergeant never thought Raja would have shot anyone and common sense should have told Raja not to drive up on the car like a fucking in progress 41. I personally think it was just him being lazy. No one ever expected the uproar here. The day after when people were calling for answers, Asst Chief Stormes told Chief Stepp that they "used to indiscriminately kill unarmed niggers at PBSO" and that no one would miss just another thug off the street. Surprise for those dumb motherfuckers!
0 x

Omision Commisioner

Postby Omision Commisioner » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Who was the duty Sgt.?
0 x

Omission Dr

Postby Omission Dr » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:57 pm

In PBG, does the Sgt.'s have the authority to force a road officer, into an omission of a sworn duty?
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:29 pm

More ammunition for Bradshaw to take over PBG.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Raindancer wrote:More ammunition for Bradshaw to take over PBG.

No way. If this was the sheriff's office shoot, everybody knows it would have been covered up from the very beginning. Believe me, if anyone's worried about one bad shoot from an agency, you're not going to have an agency takeover that has 100 bad shoots.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:34 am

The fact that PBSO has a bunch of bad shoots would in no way curtail Bradshaw from trying to take over an agency that has one. He is just that demented.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:37 pm

PBGPD just fired Raja. He's in deep shit.
0 x

Madison Ave

Postby Madison Ave » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Hiring out of "Atlantis, and thinking that was experience, is where they went wrong.
PBG's handled this whole thing, in the best possible way.
They cut their losses to preserve the reputation of the "good cops", and great city.
For example, water for the protesters. That was a brilliant move. Very well thought out.
Raja won't go down on the criminal though.
Maybe a job w/ Rivera Beach.

Although I hear even they want to shed their reputation.
Their PR firm suggested changing the name of Rivera Beach, to Pahokee by the Sea.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:08 am

Whether or not he goes down is yet to be seen, but he is damn sure going to be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:14 pm

No he won't.
0 x

Wolfpack

Postby Wolfpack » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Freeman will overwhelmingly defeat Bradshaw and anyone else entering the race. :D :D :D :D :D He is the only person that has the guts to run. Deputy Jeremy Campbell, I will make sure Freeman knows what you are saying about him and you too Gauger.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:09 pm

PBG knows a civil suit is on the way. They will try hard to settle it. Firing Raja was step one in the mitigating damages phase. The FBI investigation will result in civil rights violations and federal charges. Raja is going to be arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter.
0 x

Madison Ave

Postby Madison Ave » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:26 am

Don't think so. And even if he does get charged, the standards are different by law, for LEO's.
You can't prove, with the standards, via, jury instructions.
The unwritten rule is, the vic was armed, and private citizens, exercising 2nd., "generally", can't bounce back for the charge you described, in conjunction, with the event.

"But", I think the Gardens did a great job in handling this. I suspect Raji hiring was an administrations preference.
I think the PBG's Elitist made a decision in favor to hire this guy, was based on what the elitists, though was experience.
And, typical of elitists, they felt that PBJr. college teaching, "to them", indicated knowledge.

1st. , you can be a LEO in Atlantis for 100 years, and still not have experience.

2nd., and this speculation, Atlantis, is across the street from PB Jr. Collage. (likely, some sort of PB"Jr". Collage Official Incest, via, his position at Atlantis, got him the teaching position, and only God knows how many loose cannons he's trained, and released onto the public, with his version of a routine traffic stop.

3rd. Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, County, needs a "real police academy", not an elitist placed environment, to suck up federal funding.

4th. Let LEO uppers hire, based on merit. And not how much ass you can kiss, after being prepped to pucker, by a "very" small dept., with minimal crimes, and activities.
LEO uppers, are Different than Admin uppers. Furthermore, don't confuse LEO uppers from Atlantis, with larger cities, or Orgs.

5th. Make all positions competitive. a) Written, b) Physical Endurance.

Back in the day, they looked like gladiators, now, because standards dropped, when in a group, they look like the Muppets.
The politically correctness screwed everything up. LEO's didn't do that, Admin. (Elitists) did that.

PB JR. turned into a monkey house, for training correction officers and/or inmates, who then become road officers.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Do a quick Google search on how many police officers have been charged with manslaughter in the last 2 years. One in south Carolina was recently convicted.

Raja is going to be fed to the wolves. He's already retained Richard Lubin in addition to the PBA attorney. They know charges are coming.
0 x

Madison Ave

Postby Madison Ave » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Lubin's good. But you don't need to be an attorney to know, you need an attorney.
I don't think the 200,000.00 cap, will cut it, and hence, Lubin.

I think Raja was scared, and untrained. (Atlantis Factor).
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:05 am

the 200K cap would only apply in a wrongful death suit in state court. Jones' family will take a play from the Adams playbook and go for the civil rights violations and wrongful death in fed court.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:16 pm

The 200K cap only applies in state court. Jones' family will take one from the Adams playbook and go federal.
0 x

Firewalker

Postby Firewalker » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Raindancer wrote:The 200K cap only applies in state court. Jones' family will take one from the Adams playbook and go federal.

Yes, there is a class action Federal RICO civil suit in the works right now I hear. Burden of proof is only a preponderance of the evidence, treble damages, and ten year statute of limitations. Think of all the potential plaintiffs: Dontrell Stephens, Aldo Alvarez, Tony Ribiero, the Jones, Adams, and Camberdella families, John Donahue and the firefighter Lewis screwed over for the corrupt judge - just to name a few.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Back in the 80's and 90's, Broward County had a sheriff named Nick Navarro. He was as crooked as hillbilly teeth, but for many years, nobody could defeat him. Then along came the 1992 election and he was completely stunned when Jim Howard beat him in the republican primary. Howard had practically no budget and never expected to win. But Navarro had been getting so much negative publicity, that people had enough of him. Then Howard was defeated by Ron Cochran, who BSO's building on Broward Boulevard in now named after.

Bradshaw should not take anything for granted. This Adams case may be his undoing.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”