Corey Jones Shooting

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
Cryptic much?

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Cryptic much? » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:Yes, there were Nazi's in WWII. Get over it. Everything is racist, in a world full of races.
2 % divides and concurs. It goes back to Rome...


Guest wrote:I could not get a job at the Post Office, because I was white.
But, " I ", don't blame the black people...


So then you are saying that it is a matter of fate that the Sheriff and his CO-conspirators behave like Nazis?
0 x

Dr. Phil

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Dr. Phil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Cryptic much? wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes, there were Nazi's in WWII. Get over it. Everything is racist, in a world full of races.
2 % divides and concurs. It goes back to Rome...


Guest wrote:I could not get a job at the Post Office, because I was white.
But, " I ", don't blame the black people...


So then you are saying that it is a matter of fate that the Sheriff and his CO-conspirators behave like Nazis?


I didn't know The Sheriff shot Corey.

But I do think that if one walks around not knowing history,
then that person, may be suffering from acute amnesia.

If that amnesia is not developed from a natural state, then, what man made device or injected behaviorism, created this level, of uniformed-stupidity?
0 x

Bimbo

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Bimbo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Dr. Phil wrote:I didn't know The Sheriff shot Corey.

But I do think that if one walks around not knowing history,
then that person, may be suffering from acute amnesia.

If that amnesia is not developed from a natural state, then, what man made device or injected behaviorism, created this level, of uniformed-stupidity?


I didn't imply the Sheriff shot Corey.

And what straw man argument, it's hour come round at last, slouches its way towards Palm Beach County?
0 x

Sure . . .

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Sure . . . » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Those who fail to acknowledge or understand history are doomed to repeat it, and major historical events are cyclical - fine.

No idea where you pulled the the Nazis fighting Vikings inference from, and what is the relevance to the killing of Corey Jones?

Friends don't let friends comment drunk :)
0 x

Tyrone

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Tyrone » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:49 pm

Sure . . . wrote:Those who fail to acknowledge or understand history are doomed to repeat it, and major historical events are cyclical - fine.

No idea where you pulled the the Nazis fighting Vikings inference from, and what is the relevance to the killing of Corey Jones?

Friends don't let friends comment drunk :)


Read the news. Multi-cultures seen to clash. There's more to it than filing for federal funding, that supports LE programs.
The covert and overt ones.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e28229093/

You can get a 3 bedroom rooms at for 700.00 , Blue Heron and Ave S., and yet, The Liberals choose to pay 1000's a month, for the same elsewhere. I wonder why do the nice white liberals, pay so much extra, to get away from black people?
Those liberals are so racist. They only like black peeps, as embryo's, or, inmates, (for fed $$$), but not to live next to.
Why? The poor road officers are told to do one thing, (Keep Blacks Out), for the very same liberals, who will scream for their heads, when they follow those orders.
0 x

Councilman Hegel

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Councilman Hegel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 am

The Hegelian Dialectic, is the reason for the body cams.
If Raja had a body cam, he would have shot Corey, on camera.

So, again, how will the body cams, increase intelligent physical approaches, when coming up on an emanate encounter?
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:54 am

Tyrone wrote:Read the news. Multi-cultures seen to clash. There's more to it than filing for federal funding, that supports LE programs.
The covert and overt ones.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e28229093/

You can get a 3 bedroom rooms at for 700.00 , Blue Heron and Ave S., and yet, The Liberals choose to pay 1000's a month, for the same elsewhere. I wonder why do the nice white liberals, pay so much extra, to get away from black people?
Those liberals are so racist. They only like black peeps, as embryo's, or, inmates, (for fed $$$), but not to live next to.
Why? The poor road officers are told to do one thing, (Keep Blacks Out), for the very same liberals, who will scream for their heads, when they follow those orders.


I work a very wealthy area in D7 and there, we racially profile the fuck out of people. We get a car full of nigs cruising around looking for some white trash hoes or creeping around looking to do their criminal niggering and we have the full baking of the Sheriff, Chief Deputy, majors and Captain to brutally beat some black ass. We have literally been told that shit by the LT. "Set an example, " he said. "Just try not to kill them but if you do, make sure you find some charges." That's how we roll in D7. Why can we do it like that? We can do it like that because our citizens know they are protected. This ain't Ferguson where the brothers are free to pull their shit. We send a message loud and clear. You want to pull some shit? Go into the city limits, to delray or down to that shithole Deerfield. Anywhere but here.
0 x

Mr. Hegel

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Mr. Hegel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 am

Guest wrote:
Tyrone wrote:Read the news. Multi-cultures seen to clash. There's more to it than filing for federal funding, that supports LE programs.
The covert and overt ones.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e28229093/

You can get a 3 bedroom rooms at for 700.00 , Blue Heron and Ave S., and yet, The Liberals choose to pay 1000's a month, for the same elsewhere. I wonder why do the nice white liberals, pay so much extra, to get away from black people?
Those liberals are so racist. They only like black peeps, as embryo's, or, inmates, (for fed $$$), but not to live next to.
Why? The poor road officers are told to do one thing, (Keep Blacks Out), for the very same liberals, who will scream for their heads, when they follow those orders.


I work a very wealthy area in D7 and there, we racially profile the fuck out of people. We get a car full of nigs cruising around looking for some white trash hoes or creeping around looking to do their criminal niggering and we have the full baking of the Sheriff, Chief Deputy, majors and Captain to brutally beat some black ass. We have literally been told that shit by the LT. "Set an example, " he said. "Just try not to kill them but if you do, make sure you find some charges." That's how we roll in D7. Why can we do it like that? We can do it like that because our citizens know they are protected. This ain't Ferguson where the brothers are free to pull their shit. We send a message loud and clear. You want to pull some shit? Go into the city limits, to delray or down to that shithole Deerfield. Anywhere but here.


See what I mean? Liberals want this protection, in a Dem town.
Non Liberals, don't need protection. They protect themselves.

The Hegelian Dialectic in a nut shell. ;) Enjoy... the "Protection", from The Family...
0 x

Dr. Feelgood

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Dr. Feelgood » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Councilman Hegel wrote:The Hegelian Dialectic, is the reason for the body cams.
If Raja had a body cam, he would have shot Corey, on camera.

So, again, how will the body cams, increase intelligent physical approaches, when coming up on an emanate encounter?


Okay, got your point now. Here's a link explaining the Hegelian Dialectic for the deficient I.Q. LEOs: http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/

The problem with placing such an abstract and inclusive structure as the H.D. in the "cause", or "reason" position within the context of micro-cultural (if you will) issues/events, is that the H.D., much like the sham "science" of Economics, does not, and cannot, accommodate real world/natural variables that necessarily will intrude on and subvert the impossible act, of reliably predicting and controlling the future movement and disposition of unpredictable, uncontrollable forces, upon which the invalid foundation of both of the aforementioned structures is built. (e.g. "blowback")
Having said that, "reliability" is certainly a matter of degree, just as the H.D. as a concept is a useful tool for understanding causation in many social contexts to a point. IMHO, the H.D. is far too blunt, and counter-productive a paradigm to be appropriate for reference in this case and thread, because it only serves as a deleterious distraction from the truth. Case in point, your comments:
First two sentences: Consist of two naked (without premises) conclusions, which (essentially) render the logical fallacy "begging the question". You cannot assert reliably the first sentence, because no one can accurately control or predict the most determinant variable the claim depends on - the future nature, cost, and pace, of technology and technological advancement. Moreover, even if I'm inclined to agree with the second conclusion/sentence, it simply does not necessarily follow from the first.

Last sentence/question: To begin with, despite the use of the term "again", you've chosen to ask a different question than you did earlier, which is just as irrelevant and/or obsolete as the first; the effects and effectiveness of using body cams has already been well established.

Take a deep breath man - you just aren't seeing the forest for the trees right now.
0 x

Hegel on Bagel

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Hegel on Bagel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Dr. Feelgood wrote:
Councilman Hegel wrote:The Hegelian Dialectic, is the reason for the body cams.
If Raja had a body cam, he would have shot Corey, on camera.

So, again, how will the body cams, increase intelligent physical approaches, when coming up on an emanate encounter?


Okay, got your point now. Here's a link explaining the Hegelian Dialectic for the deficient I.Q. LEOs: http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/

The problem with placing such an abstract and inclusive structure as the H.D. in the "cause", or "reason" position within the context of micro-cultural (if you will) issues/events, is that the H.D., much like the sham "science" of Economics, does not, and cannot, accommodate real world/natural variables that necessarily will intrude on and subvert the impossible act, of reliably predicting and controlling the future movement and disposition of unpredictable, uncontrollable forces, upon which the invalid foundation of both of the aforementioned structures is built. (e.g. "blowback")
Having said that, "reliability" is certainly a matter of degree, just as the H.D. as a concept is a useful tool for understanding causation in many social contexts to a point. IMHO, the H.D. is far too blunt, and counter-productive a paradigm to be appropriate for reference in this case and thread, because it only serves as a deleterious distraction from the truth. Case in point, your comments:
First two sentences: Consist of two naked (without premises) conclusions, which (essentially) render the logical fallacy "begging the question". You cannot assert reliably the first sentence, because no one can accurately control or predict the most determinant variable the claim depends on - the future nature, cost, and pace, of technology and technological advancement. Moreover, even if I'm inclined to agree with the second conclusion/sentence, it simply does not necessarily follow from the first.

Last sentence/question: To begin with, despite the use of the term "again", you've chosen to ask a different question than you did earlier, which is just as irrelevant and/or obsolete as the first; the effects and effectiveness of using body cams has already been well established.

Take a deep breath man - you just aren't seeing the forest for the trees right now.



One of the post mention,
"City council votes 5-0 to have body cameras on all PBG officers in 2016.
That's a step in the right direction.

" That's a step in the right direction". ( Body Cam solution, Great HD Results).
Because there's an equivocation between proper training, and management, totally detached from the concept of body cams, being an issue.
And as in, "That's a step in the right direction", as somehow body cams has anything to do with the improper management, or , training, as in causalities of event.

I would agree that the HD is blunt, but not "too" blunt, certainly in this case, as stated by the audience, "That's a step in the right direction", seems to have work well.

Body cams, don't train. Body cams can't manage. Management, wants to pry, into the day to day activities, of their road officers, and prevent liabilities. And in the Corey Jones case, the cam most likely increase the liabilities.
The HD was successfully used, to throw a piece of red meat, to the public, so it would be received by the public as:

Unless it can be shown that the cams would have prevented the incident, the response,
"That's a step in the right direction" , was the fruit, of Hegel. .
0 x

Georg Hegel

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Georg Hegel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Palm Beach Gardens War on Fire. by Georg Hegel
http://schoolsucksproject.com/029-the-war-on-fire/
0 x

Set Theory

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Set Theory » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:34 am

Dr. Feelgood wrote:
Councilman Hegel wrote:The Hegelian Dialectic, is the reason for the body cams.
If Raja had a body cam, he would have shot Corey, on camera.

So, again, how will the body cams, increase intelligent physical approaches, when coming up on an emanate encounter?


Okay, got your point now. Here's a link explaining the Hegelian Dialectic for the deficient I.Q. LEOs: http://www.amerikanexpose.com/hegel/

The problem with placing such an abstract and inclusive structure as the H.D. in the "cause", or "reason" position within the context of micro-cultural (if you will) issues/events, is that the H.D., much like the sham "science" of Economics, does not, and cannot, accommodate real world/natural variables that necessarily will intrude on and subvert the impossible act, of reliably predicting and controlling the future movement and disposition of unpredictable, uncontrollable forces, upon which the invalid foundation of both of the aforementioned structures is built. (e.g. "blowback")



Mr. Feelgood,
One more thing: I wanted to address.

" much like the sham "science" of Economics, does not, and cannot, accommodate real world/natural variables that necessarily will intrude on and subvert the impossible act, of reliably predicting and controlling the future movement and disposition of unpredictable",

A question: If you flip a coin, whats the likelihood in percentages, of it landing on heads, or tails?
0 x

Raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

If you spin a coin as opposed to flipping a coin, are the odds affected as to whether it will land heads or tails?
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:57 am

Raindancer wrote:If you spin a coin as opposed to flipping a coin, are the odds affected as to whether it will land heads or tails?

Actually, yes. Rotational forces and gyroscopic effect will cause the coin to land on the side it's leaning once it starts spinning. Flipping hard is much more random, though not 100 percent. Why do you ask?
0 x

Bracket Dropping

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Bracket Dropping » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Raindancer wrote:If you spin a coin as opposed to flipping a coin, are the odds affected as to whether it will land heads or tails?

Actually, yes. Rotational forces and gyroscopic effect will cause the coin to land on the side it's leaning once it starts spinning. Flipping hard is much more random, though not 100 percent. Why do you ask?


What's the exact percentages, of landing on Heads v. Tails ?
0 x

Mute Ventriloquists

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Mute Ventriloquists » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Point being, The Hegelian Dialectic covers both sides of the coin.

1. On the one hand, you have the public needing red meat. As in, lets get those bad cops.
2. On the other hand, you have the management needing to do something, to appear that they are "taking a step in the right direction".

Now lets recap.
Let's assume that most of the PBG road officers are good cops, (which I feel is the case).
And within the group, there's a few bad ones, (untrained, low IQ, lack of critical thinking skills),
(which I know to be the case). Add to this dynamic, a management system of controls, that has no foundations, just vernier that mimics a management. All of a sudden, "a real crises" arises from a utter lack of "proper training", and a woefully Unorganized management that is confronted by its own incompetence, and and inactive, supervision myth .

The "management needs to do something... The Hegelian Dialectic covers both sides of the coin And that means, we all lose, "except for management. Heads or Tails, we lose. The game is rigged.

a) Now the "good cops, won't be able to cut slack, if you're pulled for doing 47 MPH, in a 35, because he / she is on live stream.(more revenue for management). Public again gets screwed, for victimless crime.

b) What about the majority of which are the good cops, well, management don't like the good cops, because they think for themselves, and don't kiss the asses of civilian management as much, and they generally prefer to protect the public, rather than fabricate crimes, . And now essentially they are being negatively effected by being monitored, by the incompetent management, that allowed an "improperly trained officer, gun down a private citizen.

Only the good road officers, are punished, by Big Incompetent Brother.
No getting cut slack, on those minor offenses.
Management gains more credibility, by punishing the "good cops".
Net result, Public gets screwed.

Be Careful, for what you wish.
With The Hegelian Dialectic, the council-members hands, are faster than the eyes.
Once again incompetency wins, as The Masses, are Asses. The Hegelian Dialectic, is for sheep, asleep.

Body Cams, "A Step in the Right Direction".lol Puppet Strings, Don't Pull Themselves.
0 x

Double Reverse

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Double Reverse » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Bracket Dropping wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raindancer wrote:If you spin a coin as opposed to flipping a coin, are the odds affected as to whether it will land heads or tails?

Actually, yes. Rotational forces and gyroscopic effect will cause the coin to land on the side it's leaning once it starts spinning. Flipping hard is much more random, though not 100 percent. Why do you ask?


What's the exact percentages, of landing on Heads v. Tails ?


It does not matter... Management of the police, will save us from the police, that they mismanage, by shifting the blame.

They've already taken "a step, in the right directions" , by shifting the blame away from the lack of training and management, , onto the lack of body cameras, on good officers.
Management says they got the remedy. Let's equivocate, the Corey Jones shooting, with the fact that the good cops in the dept., need added supervision, and body cams. IT'S NEVER MANAGEMENTS FAULT.
And therefore, its typical Victim Blaming. ie, the good cops, and private citizens.

Management knows who the bad ones are and can fix things, but, these cowards would rather blame the whole, and continue to fling non meaningful red meat, to non thinking , and blood thirsty members of the public.
While they cover for the "few", well known, bad, or non thinking apples.

PBGPD will intentionally commit felonies, to cover minor mistakes, while steadfastly, and systematically, blaming its victims.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Bracket Dropping wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raindancer wrote:If you spin a coin as opposed to flipping a coin, are the odds affected as to whether it will land heads or tails?

Actually, yes. Rotational forces and gyroscopic effect will cause the coin to land on the side it's leaning once it starts spinning. Flipping hard is much more random, though not 100 percent. Why do you ask?


What's the exact percentages, of landing on Heads v. Tails ?


If you are flipping a coin, the percentage approaches 50%, so there will be some deviation with some non random factors. For instance. The person flipping a coin may have a tendency to use an exact strength that will make the coin land on one side slightly more than another. How much of a deviation? It's really impossible to tell. As far as spinning a coin, you are also face with similar deviations. But I would imagine that could also be close - 50%

As trivial as it sounds, there's probably a paper somewhere that explains all this using the quarter head / tails as the subject.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Here's a mathematical paper from Stanford University that answers your question about flipping and spinning
http://comptop.stanford.edu/u/preprints/heads.pdf
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Not because I care but...if the jury acquits Lin, and they may, what will the clown college say?
0 x

Marx

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Marx » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:Not because I care but...if the jury acquits Lin, and they may, what will the clown college say?


Yup. When will the liberals, stop covertly ordering their officers, to to harm black people, especially since its the liberals who have made the black community feel, "less than", with all the "programs", since the sixties.
They create the inner city troubles, and then hide behind rouge police officers. And when an incident then arises, the "very same" manufactures of dysfunctions, blame the cops, who were order, "covertly" to do so.

How Cowardly, of the residents, i.e council members, of Palm Beach Gardens.
0 x

Ack!

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Ack! » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Guest wrote:Not because I care but...if the jury acquits Lin, and they may, what will the clown college say?


First, I think the clown college would want to know why you are speculating about the deputy who shot Dontrell Stephens in the Corey Jones thread . . . :?:
0 x

The Comptroller

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby The Comptroller » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Boycott Palm Beach Gardens Because:

The following are the responsible parties, for the untrained and mismanaged city police department.
Their seal of approved, is on every paycheck issued to current PD management.

David J. Levy
City Council
Title: Vice Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4105
dlevy@pbgfl.com

Eric Jablin
City Council
Title: Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4102
ejablin@pbgfl.com

Joseph R. Russo City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4101
jrusso@pbgfl.com

City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4104
rpremuroso@pbgfl.com

Marcie Tinsley
City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4103
mtinsley@pbgfl.com
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:48 am

Morons
0 x

Cognativly Disabled

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Cognativly Disabled » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:31 am

The Comptroller wrote:Boycott Palm Beach Gardens Because:

The following are the responsible parties, for the untrained and mismanaged city police department.
Their seal of approved, is on every paycheck issued to current PD management.

David J. Levy
City Council
Title: Vice Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4105
dlevy@pbgfl.com

Eric Jablin
City Council
Title: Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4102
ejablin@pbgfl.com

Joseph R. Russo City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4101
jrusso@pbgfl.com

City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4104
rpremuroso@pbgfl.com

Marcie Tinsley
City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4103
mtinsley@pbgfl.com


What steps have been taken, to re-train these road officers?
What steps have the council taken, to investigate internal management systems, and to construct a tier level management, that would offset the good 'ol boy crony system?
What steps have the council persons taken, to prevent morons, from surfacing in their police dept?

They hired a PR firm to do a spin, but what about the nuts and bolts of the system?
Have they hired an outside agency to audit their procedures? Or the C.A.L.I.A Regs, routinely violated?

The leaders of Palm Beach Gardens, seems to have their heads in the sand.
They view the public, as morons. They may be right, because it was the Palm Beach Gardens citizens, who voted for a sub-standard town council, and mayor.

The Palm Beach Gardens Police, "controls the city council, and therefore, The Palm Beach Gardens Police, are allowed, and encouraged, to have Innocent victims.

Boycott Palm Beach Gardens. Don't spend anything, in Palm Beach Gardens.
The Palm Beach Gardens businesses, finances, thugs w/ badges.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

These Rubber Stamps, will approve of anything, and do absolutely nothing...
The public is in danger everyday in Palm Beach Gardens.
According to the majors, each and every road officer, can create they're own polices and procedures, as they go.

Who's in charge ? When will this dept., follow widely accepted procedures?
0 x

Enabler Disabler

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Enabler Disabler » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:05 pm

The following authorizes and condones, the lack of training, the lack of professional actions.
The following are the responsible parties, for Corey's death.
The following are the responsible parties, for enabling child abuse, using roads officers to cover-up the actions of officials.

The following are the responsible parties, for allowing Officer Bethany Guerrero,
to fabricate crimes on those who report child abuses, committed by officials.

David J. Levy
City Council
Title: Vice Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4105
dlevy@pbgfl.com

Eric Jablin
City Council
Title: Mayor
Phone: 561-799-4102
ejablin@pbgfl.com

Joseph R. Russo City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4101
jrusso@pbgfl.com

City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4104
rpremuroso@pbgfl.com

Marcie Tinsley
City Council
Title: Council Member
Phone: 561-799-4103
mtinsley@pbgfl.com
0 x

PBA Helper

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby PBA Helper » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:03 pm

Certain PBGPD Officers protect. While qthers, trash The Bill of Rights.
“[P]rocedural due process rules are meant to protect persons not from the deprivation, but from the mistaken or unjustified deprivation of life, liberty, or property.” Carey v. Piphus, 435 U.S. 247, 259 (1978).

How is the public supposed to know, what they are dealing with, when there's no standardization, or leadership?
How will the city council, prevent history from repeating?

Can the city place color coded duck tape next to the body cams, so we can know who the few dopey deadly ones are?
That way, the majority of officers, who are great cops, can get treated better by the public?
The good cops are embarrassed, and dopey are over-all, tough on the moral.

I would suggest that the "Powers that Be", search for recruits at John Jay, or, Fordham, like most major cities do.
PB Jr. Collage, turns humans with potential, into UN-evolved monkeys, and some are simply unfit for duty, and utterly dangerous to be let out with any authority.
0 x

Corrupt SAO

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Corrupt SAO » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:09 am

Take a look at this fucking farce:
http://www.gossipextra.com/2016/02/11/corey-jones-nouman-raja-dave-aronberg-investigation-5640/

Next, Aronberg will fly first class to Tahiti on the taxpayer dime to interview 'witnesses'…
0 x

Cherry Picked

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Cherry Picked » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:59 am

The repeat after me interviews, is the best way to filter out the "proper witnesses.
0 x

Funding

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Funding » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Who's doing the fund raising for Corey?
0 x

Tyrone

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Tyrone » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 pm

0 x

Don't Instigate

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Don't Instigate » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Fire was ruled accidental (candles were involved), and a new memorial is already up. Foul play is still expected in the killing, investigation, etc., however.
0 x

Work Product Sold

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Work Product Sold » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 am

According to a C.I., Palm Beach Gardens, City Manager Max Lohman, flipped a privately retained attorney, who was to present counterfeited forms, created Ad Hoc, and fraudulently, to conceal Police Corruption, and fraud on a court.
This slippery City Attorney, then provided a SWAT team, for a slimy privately retained attorney, to keep the myth going.

The outcomes of this utter corruption, "unchecked, is incompetence, and hence, a Dead Corey Jones.
Where's the "elected officials? Are they too scared, to flush out corruption?

Just how much more corruption goes on, that has yet to be revealed? "The Family", is corrupted, and an informant claimed, the privately retained attorney, got caught lying in court, and started to cry. :cry:
0 x

UN Candid Camera

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby UN Candid Camera » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:28 pm

There's much corruption, in some of those, "preventing corruption.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/fox-13-in ... 9044-story
0 x

JustAssFurAll

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby JustAssFurAll » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

So, Aronturd makes the big announcement tomorrow. Whats it gonna be?
0 x

Leaders Murdered

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Leaders Murdered » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:31 am

The Chief, The Town Council, and the City Manager, murdered Corey.
Raja, was by default, mentally defective, retro-active to his installment, by the above mentioned.

The SA, should file charges on The Chief, The Town Council, and the City Manager.
These are the Dumb Asses, who killed Corey.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Taking it to the grand jury. That means he'll be indicted. Then the state will try to flub the trial. They don't need a grand jury investigation. They know what the fucker did. But it's better than doing nothing.
0 x

Ran with Cam

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Ran with Cam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:53 pm

You're hanging a quadriplegic, for not doing the 100 dash, in 10 flat.
Raja was mentally defective, and untrained.

The problem was/is, the types Raja's handicaps Raja displayed, were the exact (template), of what the town leadership needs, in order to blur, the responsibility of output. GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage out.
The Competent, Independent Thinking Team Player, is a Threat, to the over-all structures, Status Que.
I feel for the good cops in this dept, because they were all lumped together as an inferior UN-traind group, when "in fact, its the top heavy leadership need the stupid, to take positions, where intense critical thinking is involved.
PBGPD Uppers, and the City Manager "allowed this mess. Not the good road officers, just one of a couple bad apples.

So, "Lets Blame the Lack of body Cams.... Poof! Cowards.
0 x

guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby guest » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:27 pm

Raja left his surveillance post. He was in street clothes. When he approached Jones he didnt have his police radio or badge. Dialed 911 on his own phone. PBG has dropped him quicker than shit through a goose. He might be screwed. Got a good lawyer and they're both keeping mum.
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests