Corey Jones Shooting

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:47 pm

I call bullshit. Once again
0 x

Broke Back Gardens

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Broke Back Gardens » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 pm

"come take a drive up here. Look really closely, because none of us have our lights on".

Well, at least they'll be no maternity leaves with you guys. Carry on.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:47 am

My post regarding Major Freeman and his being found guilty of perjury is gone, I know that for a fact. You guys bitch about PBSO but if you want to see true dysfunctional leadership, you only need took to Riviera Beach. I am seriously hoping that Kitzerow (sp) runs because he truly would be a breath of fresh air. Like Freeman, money and name recognition will be an issue but talk about a no nonsense Chief.
0 x

Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:24 am

Guest wrote:My post regarding Major Freeman and his being found guilty of perjury is gone, I know that for a fact. You guys bitch about PBSO but if you want to see true dysfunctional leadership, you only need took to Riviera Beach. I am seriously hoping that Kitzerow (sp) runs because he truly would be a breath of fresh air. Like Freeman, money and name recognition will be an issue but talk about a no nonsense Chief.

You are very wrong. There has been no post deleted about Freeman being guilty of perjury. In fact, if you search "Freeman perjury" you will see 32 results. I think it's most likely user error. Maybe you didn't submit your post. Perhaps you previewed it and shut down your browser thinking it was submitted. But saying it was deleted from this site is completely wrong, because it never was. If we were deleting stuff for Freeman, then it stands to reason that all of those 32 posts would be gone.
0 x

Speaker of Truth

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Speaker of Truth » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Freeman was accused of perjury for an incident that occurred six months after being on the job. Chief Poreba was the Chief that tried to end Freeman's career. Freeman fought back and won his job back. The hearing officer in Freeman's case stated there were no evidence and immediately re-instated him. If Freeman was such a perjurer Poreba would have never made him a Detective and a Sergeant once he came back. While on the stand Freeman's creditability has never come into question. Freeman was Sgt. over Internal Affairs, Lt. over Internal Affairs and Lt. over the Detective Division. He experienced all that nefarious behavior and still returned to the force and remained positive and went on to be successful. If that's all you have on Freeman, I would say he is an angel with wings compared to Bradshaw!!! You that speak ill of Freeman might want to consider bracing yourself. Freeman will be the next sheriff. The cool thing about Freeman's Campaign, is that everywhere he speaks all over this county he share his story about being accused of perjury and his father criminal behavior. So if anyone thanks Freeman past is going to prevent his chances on being our next Sheriff. You better think again.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Speaker of Truth wrote:Freeman was accused of perjury for an incident that occurred six months after being on the job. Chief Poreba was the Chief that tried to end Freeman's career. Freeman fought back and won his job back. The hearing officer in Freeman's case stated there were no evidence and immediately re-instated him. If Freeman was such a perjurer Poreba would have never made him a Detective and a Sergeant once he came back. While on the stand Freeman's creditability has never come into question. Freeman was Sgt. over Internal Affairs, Lt. over Internal Affairs and Lt. over the Detective Division. He experienced all that nefarious behavior and still returned to the force and remained positive and went on to be successful. If that's all you have on Freeman, I would say he is an angel with wings compared to Bradshaw!!! You that speak ill of Freeman might want to consider bracing yourself. Freeman will be the next sheriff. The cool thing about Freeman's Campaign, is that everywhere he speaks all over this county he share his story about being accused of perjury and his father criminal behavior. So if anyone thanks Freeman past is going to prevent his chances on being our next Sheriff. You better think again.


Does he talk about the probation CJSTC placed him on? Or what they did to his LE certificate?

http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Officer/Details/101934
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Big deal. The only thing that means is he was held to a higher standard. Bradshaw stole a fucking gun, for Christ sales. He order detectives to falsify reports to incarcerate a black guy. He used his purchasing card to take donors to dinner, some ties to organized crime. He has detectives investigate journalists that write negative stories. He has used PBSO to pay a hacker to hack into the email and Facebook accounts of dissidents. Shit, if this guy was an ordinary citizen, or working for a department with an ethical leader, he would be spending the rest of his life in prison for the criminal activity he pulls. I don't even want to hear how Freeman git in trouble for a moral violation, because no matter how immoral he may be, he's a saint compared to Bradshaw.
0 x

Adam Clayton Powell

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Adam Clayton Powell » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:44 pm

To begin the healing process,

1. I suggest that the council persons, vote to replace the current Chief, with a black female.
2. PGA Blvd., should be renamed, Corey Jones Blvd.

Thank you for your considerations.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:38 am

Adam Clayton Powell wrote:To begin the healing process,

1. I suggest that the council persons, vote to replace the current Chief, with a black female.
2. PGA Blvd., should be renamed, Corey Jones Blvd.

Thank you for your considerations.

I think we should ask that woman who tried passing herself off as a negro to become the president of the NAACP. What a bunch of dumb shits. Too stupid to tell when a white bitch with fucking spray tan claims to be nigger. Corey Jones blvd? Bwahaha! Never happen. Wealthy white people don'tgive a fuck about corey or the fact one of our finest gunned him down in an effort to clean up the streets. No, chief Stepp implementeda new training policy. Didn't they report this? Yeah in the new in service training classes they pass out Corey Jones targets.
0 x

WolfPack

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby WolfPack » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 am

Apparently Freeman couldn't be to bad of a perjurer, he wasn't criminally charged and the state did not pull his ticket. Sounds to me the state along with the previous administration was on a witch hunt to destroy Freeman, but he fought back and won. opposed to the state realizing he did nothing wrong and own up to there witch hunt they suspended his certification for 30 days. Why couldn't they do like the police department and make him whole after they realized they were wronged him. I and others are looking forward to Freeman being Palm Beach County next Sheriff.
0 x

The voters

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby The voters » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Who cares, Freeman will be Sheriff! You naysayers need to get use to a change that will come.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Keep snorting that fairy dust.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 pm

I miss Willie.
0 x

RIP Corey

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby RIP Corey » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:32 am

Guest wrote:
Transparency wrote:Still waiting on the AT&T roadside assistance call results/recording.


The Post explained that the recordings are only active during the "live" portions of the call. Given the amount of time he was on the line, it's most likely that he was on hold. I doubt there will be anything of value from the AT&TT call.


Thanks for the info^^^
Another issue arises, however: Can you picture Corey holding a cell phone against his ear with one hand while waiting for an AT&T rep to answer, while brandishing a firearm with the other hand to defend himself against an armed assailant?
Similarly, if Corey already had his pistol drawn and was prepared to shoot what could have been multiple attackers, and we swallow the propaganda line "Raja was then confronted by an armed Jones", how was Raja able to get the drop on Corey, and why would Corey flee without firing a shot, as he is being gunned down by his killer? Remember, Corey died unaware Raja was a cop.
Raja's story stinks as much as this bullshit "investigation".
0 x

Raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:25 pm

The roadside assistance folks will usually tell a driver to put their hazards on and/or the hood up.

They need the black box from Jones' car. We're his hazards on when Raja arrived? Was his hood up? Were the flashers still on and the hood still up after the shooting?

I am purely speculating here, but I have heard that his emergency flashers were on when Raja arrived and may have been turned off by the time others arrived. It needs to be checked out. The recording of the roadside assistance call would also indicate what instructions Jones was given. If his flashers were on, that should have indicated to Raja that is was a disabled motorist.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:30 am

The bottom line is, The Palm Beach Gardens Police Department, is mismanaged..
Raja was The "Effect", the Uppers, The Cause.

Raja Dumb. Management Dumber. Public Dumbest.
0 x

Feelings Alert

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Feelings Alert » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:For anybody driving on central north from PGA Boulevard, you'll notice that there are a bunch of us sitting here with our lights turned off. We've got a canine guy and four other black and whites. We were ordered to find and pull over as many black people as we could coming from Jupiter. If you don't believe me, come take a drive up here. Look really closely, because none of us have our lights on.



You seem to be too far to the right.
Watch Out, PBGPD also have a few Social Justice Warriors, bred by liberals leftists.
The Feelings Squad, will send a few easily manged, but woefully untrained drones LEO's, after you.

http://schoolsucksproject.com/tag/socia ... e-warrior/
0 x

raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby raindancer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:45 am

Ya'll see where a BSO deputy was indicted for manslaughter? Turned himself in this morning. www.sun-sentinel.com
0 x

Nanny Training

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Nanny Training » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:18 pm

I think its going to be a trend.
The city managements, select the most marginal millennials, who are obedient enough, but simply lack common sense.
Too much TV, single moms, and public schools, creates morons with absolutely no common sense.
They're taught fear, through liberal social workers. I feel sorry for the road LEO's w/ basic common sense. They're out there, but can't say anything,
I'm sure, some of Raja's co-worker's, saw a disaster on the horizon. The signs were there, and a LEO w/ basic common sense, can spot the limitations.

Plus side: The brass, are quite happy having the morons to supervise.
They're so much easier to control. They provide ample job security for the uppers.

Down side, "Until", they're tested in the real world, and the house of cards is exposed.
Down side, The mostly competent road officers, have to depend on the very same morons, for back up.

To the reasonably smart road officers, if you see something, say something. Being polite kills. Police your own.
Don't count on the in breeds, ,ie, (The Family), in leadership.
Protect your own, by correcting the morons, who you're forced to work with, on a day to day bases.

1. Don't pepper spray puppies.
2. Don't taz Pregnant women.
3. Don't be afraid of black people. (some of them are nice)
4. Be safe.
5. Don't have marry into "The Family", because cronyism, is only once removed from neptunium, and neptunium, is only one part removed from "official Incest", hence, The Family.

Thank you in advance
0 x

Nanny Training

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Nanny Training » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:29 pm

In all fairness, the Raja's of the world, were intentionally prepped, to be managed only.
To have critical thinking, is a threat to the uppers.

The first 20 Min. of this clip, explains how the manageable morons, are created.
http://schoolsucksproject.com/supplemen ... gineering/
0 x

Raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:36 pm

So um.. has the investigation determined whether the roadside assistance folks instructed Jones to put his flashers on and his hood up.. and whether the flashers were on and/or the hood was up when Raja arrived n scene.. and whether they stayed that way after the shooting?

Reason I ask is because there's a BSO deputy about to go on trial for his life. Not because he shot a guy wearing earplugs. But rather because he shot a guy wearing earplugs and those earplugs somehow made their way from the guys ears to his pocket.. after he was shot.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:48 pm

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
-Mahatma Gandhi
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Yup.
Palm Beach Gardens Police Management, gave a guns, and a badge to a Muslim, who killed an American in cold blood.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 pm

And, a Palm Beach Gardens Bull Dyke Police officer, tries to get in the pants of a female pretend victim.
The Bull Dyke Police officer, then allowed the pretend fraudulent female victim, to obtain the props, "official letterhead", for the furtherance of a the fraud.

Between The Radical Feminists and Muslims, many Palm Beach Gardens Police Officers, are both, by definition, domestic terrorists, and PUBLIC ENEMIES. Whenever encountering these criminals, respond accordingly.
0 x

Mickey Mouse House

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Mickey Mouse House » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:49 am

They blame Raja, but it was the "unskilled" eyes of management, who hired him.
They blame Raja, but it was a faulty and reckless LE model and management structure.
They blame Raja, but this top heavy Org.,with its selfish leaders, have their heads in the sand knowing that no one is steering the ship.

All the signals, that the components for a disaster was "in place", was emanate, and was only a matter of time was already known, and yet, despite the lack of accepted practices, tactical s, and procedural methodologies"Known",
Each one of the members of management, in the City of Palm Beach Gardens, gets to blame Raja.
Raja was just a symptom, of a much larger problem.

Palm Beach Gardens Police Officers, are "Encouraged", to cut corners, and "falsify official records.

Incompetence, is the worst form of corruption.
And with Raja to blame, the uppers are allowed to risk loss of property and lives, at the expense, of the public's well being..
Raja cam to PBGPD, "as is". And the PBGPD through management, gets to operate, "as is".
The Pay Checks that PBGPD management receives, stays, "as is".

So Fuck You, Palm Beach Gardens's.
Because these incompetent, and corrupted management members, of the PBGPD, are your employees.
And they're still there, managing your incompetent, and corrupted Police Dept., falsifying reports, and making it "seem", that they protect the public.
0 x

Raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 pm

City council votes 5-0 to have body cameras on all PBG officers in 2016. That's a step in the right direction.
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:30 am

How much are the (Raja Cams), going to cost the city?
0 x

Raindancer

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Raindancer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Around $260,000.
0 x

Bring It

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Bring It » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm

I can't wait to wear one. It will document all the times I take sh*t from these ungrateful animals that call themselves people.
0 x

Target

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Target » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:39 am

Bring It wrote:I can't wait to wear one. It will document all the times I take sh*t from these ungrateful animals that call themselves people.


More like it won't document (because you'll sabotage the camera before you engage in color of law violations or the footage will be "lost") your entitled, racist, corrupt ass being shot off by an "ungrateful animal" who will simply cite Raja's (and Custer's, and Goldstein's, and Alphonso's, and Linn's . . .) unjustified shooting of a civilian as grounds for blowing you away in self defense, like any other ungrateful animal that calls themselves LE (hence the term "pig").
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 pm

How would a body cam, prevented the shooting of Corey?
I don't get it.
0 x

Troll

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Troll » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:How would a body cam, prevented the shooting of Corey?
I don't get it.


Cuz u r stoopit.
0 x

That's racist!

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby That's racist! » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:46 pm

A white power Nazi video link in the Corey Jones thread - sure, why not?
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:54 pm

That's racist! wrote:A white power Nazi video link in the Corey Jones thread - sure, why not?


Yes, there were Nazi's in WWII. Get over it. Everything is racist, in a world full of races.
2 % divides and concurs. It goes back to Rome...
0 x

Guest

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:59 pm

I could not get a job at the Post Office, because I was white.
But, " I ", don't blame the black people...
0 x

Cryptic much?

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Cryptic much? » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:Yes, there were Nazi's in WWII. Get over it. Everything is racist, in a world full of races.
2 % divides and concurs. It goes back to Rome...


Guest wrote:I could not get a job at the Post Office, because I was white.
But, " I ", don't blame the black people...


So then you are saying that it is a matter of fate that the Sheriff and his CO-conspirators behave like Nazis?
0 x

Dr. Phil

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Dr. Phil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Cryptic much? wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes, there were Nazi's in WWII. Get over it. Everything is racist, in a world full of races.
2 % divides and concurs. It goes back to Rome...


Guest wrote:I could not get a job at the Post Office, because I was white.
But, " I ", don't blame the black people...


So then you are saying that it is a matter of fate that the Sheriff and his CO-conspirators behave like Nazis?


I didn't know The Sheriff shot Corey.

But I do think that if one walks around not knowing history,
then that person, may be suffering from acute amnesia.

If that amnesia is not developed from a natural state, then, what man made device or injected behaviorism, created this level, of uniformed-stupidity?
0 x

Bimbo

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Bimbo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Dr. Phil wrote:I didn't know The Sheriff shot Corey.

But I do think that if one walks around not knowing history,
then that person, may be suffering from acute amnesia.

If that amnesia is not developed from a natural state, then, what man made device or injected behaviorism, created this level, of uniformed-stupidity?


I didn't imply the Sheriff shot Corey.

And what straw man argument, it's hour come round at last, slouches its way towards Palm Beach County?
0 x

Sure . . .

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Sure . . . » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Those who fail to acknowledge or understand history are doomed to repeat it, and major historical events are cyclical - fine.

No idea where you pulled the the Nazis fighting Vikings inference from, and what is the relevance to the killing of Corey Jones?

Friends don't let friends comment drunk :)
0 x

Tyrone

Re: Corey Jones Shooting

Postby Tyrone » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:49 pm

Sure . . . wrote:Those who fail to acknowledge or understand history are doomed to repeat it, and major historical events are cyclical - fine.

No idea where you pulled the the Nazis fighting Vikings inference from, and what is the relevance to the killing of Corey Jones?

Friends don't let friends comment drunk :)


Read the news. Multi-cultures seen to clash. There's more to it than filing for federal funding, that supports LE programs.
The covert and overt ones.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... e28229093/

You can get a 3 bedroom rooms at for 700.00 , Blue Heron and Ave S., and yet, The Liberals choose to pay 1000's a month, for the same elsewhere. I wonder why do the nice white liberals, pay so much extra, to get away from black people?
Those liberals are so racist. They only like black peeps, as embryo's, or, inmates, (for fed $$$), but not to live next to.
Why? The poor road officers are told to do one thing, (Keep Blacks Out), for the very same liberals, who will scream for their heads, when they follow those orders.
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest