City Attorney Max Lohman

Talk about Palm Beach Gardens Police and Government
FDLE Wannabes

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby FDLE Wannabes » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:18 am

Elcock wrote:On May 8th. Melissa Cordero also added the black crown vic in her statement.

Tolbert, Cordero, and Kelliher all point to a black crown vic, (found on Google Maps), and applied it to the narratives. Not one of you chimps did any investigation.
This is the same management that studied at the school of Raja.

I had all of this under control before Bull Dyke Beth got involved.
Thank Beth.


This is true. When Tolbert directed Beth not to investigate, Beth essentially assisted Tolbert in the fraud theft. Beth is a corrupted retard.

The Crime Assessment Stage in generating a criminal profile involves the reconstruction of the sequence of events and the behavior of both the offender and victim. Based on the various decisions of the previous stage, this reconstruction of how things happened, how people behaved, and how they planned and organized the encounter provides information about specific characteristics to be generated for the criminal profile.

Assessments are made about the classification of the crime, its organized / disorganized aspects, the offender's selection of a victim, strategies used to control the victim, the sequence of crime, the staging (or not) of the crime, the offender's motivation for the crime, and crime scene dynamic

Motivation is more easily determined in the organized offender who
Premeditates, plans, and has the ability to carry out a plan of action that is logical and complete.

There was a degree of planning indicated by the organization and sophistication of the crime by Kristin Tolbert, that deserved an investigation.
0 x

Allison the CI

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Allison the CI » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 pm

FDLE Wannabes wrote:
Elcock wrote:On May 8th. Melissa Cordero also added the black crown vic in her statement.

Tolbert, Cordero, and Kelliher all point to a black crown vic, (found on Google Maps), and applied it to the narratives. Not one of you chimps did any investigation.
This is the same management that studied at the school of Raja.

I had all of this under control before Bull Dyke Beth got involved.
Thank Beth.


This is true. When Tolbert directed Beth not to investigate, Beth essentially assisted Tolbert in the fraud theft. Beth is a corrupted retard.

The Crime Assessment Stage in generating a criminal profile involves the reconstruction of the sequence of events and the behavior of both the offender and victim. Based on the various decisions of the previous stage, this reconstruction of how things happened, how people behaved, and how they planned and organized the encounter provides information about specific characteristics to be generated for the criminal profile.

Assessments are made about the classification of the crime, its organized / disorganized aspects, the offender's selection of a victim, strategies used to control the victim, the sequence of crime, the staging (or not) of the crime, the offender's motivation for the crime, and crime scene dynamic

Motivation is more easily determined in the organized offender who
Premeditates, plans, and has the ability to carry out a plan of action that is logical and complete.

There was a degree of planning indicated by the organization and sophistication of the crime by Kristin Tolbert, that deserved an investigation.


From: Allison Kelliher [mailto:allisonkelliher721@gmail.com]

I need the city attorney to delete or have Guerreo supplement the report indicating that there was no reason for her to even meet with Tolbert. And once that is resolved, I can do the motion to dissolve because of the fraud on the court.

Please tell me if you are going to pay me or not. If not, fire me.

Sent from my iPhone
0 x

Allison

Allison Episodes

Postby Allison » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

I'm sorry for everything I have reported to PBGPD. I'm having a hard time adjusting to "reality" and I'm working with a professional to get the help I have needed for so long. Now that I'm taking my medication I can see the truth in things and know what I have said was hurtful. I will withdraw my complaint from the city. I had to find a new Dr because so the Dr Claims, I have abused Rx so much, that my mind has been hijacked causing me to see things that are not there, for my life coaches.
Be patient with me, as I have my ups and downs.

I have to go now. I'm still chasing rabbits. https://youtu.be/Vl89g2SwMh4
0 x

Mike

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Kristin and Melisa robbed me too. Who should I contact at PBGPD?
Attachments
MASTEN V. TOLBERT - 502016CC006869XXXXNB_1.pdf
(761.8 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
0 x

Tolbert Theft/Fraud

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Tolbert Theft/Fraud » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:07 am

Mike wrote:Kristin and Melisa robbed me too. Who should I contact at PBGPD?



Mike,

She did the same here.

She was hired to write a report about child abuse at a school, and how the courts handled the obvious abuses, with more abuses, but failed to disclose that the abusers in the depo's, were her mentor's, as she was under the same person's influence for four years, and never intended to disclose these flagrant conflicts, or write the report.

Her primary purpose was to cover-up the abuses, with a cash profit and industrial Quid Pro Quo's.

Further she failed to disclosed that she was a contractor, who was hired to write a critical report, of the very same circuit in which she was hired for, and agreed to prior to paying her thousands.

Once she found out that I knew the conflicts, she led me along until the "new" 12.980t form was issued by Judge Colbath, and used that for to off-set a civil litigation, to her court, in her playground, using her playmates (Dep. Court Clerk), to validate false police reports using a state seal.

She uses all kinds of excuses.
Palm Beach Gardens Police refuses to talk to witnesses, provide public records, or take a report.


Subject: Re: Formal Complaint.:
From: "Dr. Tolbert" <drktolbert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, March 9, 2015 11:48 am
C.C. "Amy Golowski" <amy@forensicpsychologicalcenter.com>, "Melissa Cardero" melissa@forensicpsychologicalcenter.com

Are you willing to wait until Monday morning and file it then, if you do not have the report in hand?

Dr. Kristin Tolbert
561-429-2140
0 x

Another Victim

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Another Victim » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 am

A forensic psychologist's interactions with and ethical responsibilities to the client differ widely from those of a psychologist dealing with a client in a clinical setting.
Dr. Kristin Tolbert is a "so called" forensic expert. Her job was an easy one. Simply describe court and child abuse public school officials, and their child abuse activities. The forensic psychologist is interested in accuracy, and the client's viewpoint is secondary. Public record, is public record.
"Nothing Subjective. Clear cut child abuse, and utter violations of laws, state statues, and county regulations by county officials. Instead, she stole the monies of her victims, and manipulated the UN-trained, and bias Palm Beach Gardens Police officer to give her "Blank Official Complaint forms.

Rather than the broad set of issues a psychologist addresses in a clinical setting, a forensic psychologist addresses a narrowly defined set of events or interactions of a nonclinical nature.
As a a forensic, she had an obligation to report activities conducive to child abuse. She had an obligation to protect the child at large.

This child abuse enabler, left helpless children exposed to future and likely harms, at the hands of county workers, (her "UN-disclosed mentors), with the help of a Fraudulent Deputy Court Clerk.
(Her friend and co-worker).

Palm Beach Gardens Police Department, supports the use of counterfeited forms, to conceal child abuses, through a private court approved contractor.
0 x

Build the Wall!

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Build the Wall! » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 pm

This is incredible. How do I reach you?

Subject: Re: Formal Complaint.:
From: "Dr. Tolbert"
Date: Mon, March 9, 2015 11:48 am
C.C. "Amy Golowski" , "Melissa Cardero" melissa@forensicpsychologicalcenter.com

Are you willing to wait until Monday morning and file it then, if you do not have the report in hand?

Dr. Kristin Tolbert
561-429-2140[/quote]
0 x

Herman

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Herman » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 am

Build the Wall! wrote:This is incredible. How do I reach you?

Subject: Re: Formal Complaint.:
From: "Dr. Tolbert"
Date: Mon, March 9, 2015 11:48 am
C.C. "Amy Golowski" , "Melissa Cardero" melissa@forensicpsychologicalcenter.com

Are you willing to wait until Monday morning and file it then, if you do not have the report in hand?

Dr. Kristin Tolbert
561-429-2140
[/quote]

1313 Mockingbird Lane in the city of Mockingbird Heights, CA.
0 x

Tolbert Theft/Fraud

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Tolbert Theft/Fraud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:03 pm

[quote="Build the Wall!"]This is incredible. How do I reach you?

I can call you.
0 x

Build the Wall!

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Build the Wall! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Tolbert Theft/Fraud wrote:
Build the Wall! wrote:This is incredible. How do I reach you?

I can call you.


I am going through a security clearance check and just read some other dude got a restraining order for just reporting her. As much as I want to, I cant just talk to some random person and risk messing up my secret clearance. sorry man.
0 x

Tolbert Theft/Fraud

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Tolbert Theft/Fraud » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Build the Wall! wrote:
Tolbert Theft/Fraud wrote:
Build the Wall! wrote:This is incredible. How do I reach you?

I can call you.


I am going through a security clearance check and just read some other dude got a restraining order for just reporting her. As much as I want to, I cant just talk to some random person and risk messing up my secret clearance. sorry man.


Understood. She jams up all around her. "If she can."
Stay anon, and warn others of your demise.

If your a manic insecure attorney, She'll play with underlying forces, modulating your moods like an emotional organ. Conflict, fear and trauma can be used to manipulate and control individuals and whole populations. Corrupted judges, for example Judge Coates, are becoming ever more readily available, legally and illegally. SJW's supports even more black ops "social engineering" in other areas. Melisa Cardero , and Kristin Tolbert refers to the family court, as "therapeutic court" as they rob the fleece there captive audiences.

Be careful.
0 x

Pumper One

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Pumper One » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:28 pm

"white coat" wenches are the worst. Just ask the Ex.
0 x

Kristin n Alice

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Kristin n Alice » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.
0 x

Kristin n Alice

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Kristin n Alice » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 am

Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.


Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.
0 x

Elliot Ness

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Elliot Ness » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 am

Major Rogers and Major Barca of PBGPD should not have help these criminals.
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6812&start=80
0 x

Barca

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Barca » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:19 am

The Black Crown Vic with tinted windows as been found.
Please have all available units Code 3, to the year 2011.

Kelliher and Det. Victoria Miller will meet you there.

BOLO  is NOLO.GIF
0 x

Blue Stooges

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Blue Stooges » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Barca wrote:The Black Crown Vic with tinted windows as been found.
Please have all available units Code 3, to the year 2011.

Kelliher and Det. Victoria Miller will meet you there.

BOLO is NOLO.GIF



That's the same picture Dr. Kristin Tolbert gave me.
Its in my complaint. She told me to say I saw it.
She never mentioned that it was from 2011.

In my complaint, I even said I handed out to my friends in my community.
And they saw the car. Although I never produced the photo to PBGPD, or the court, PBGPD set up a S.W.A.T. team for me.

I'm glad the chimps at Palm Beach Gardens Police Dept. never asked for the photo.
Or else, I'd have no way to abuse the legal process, and continue The Fraud Upon the Court,
Ofc. Bethy Bull Dyke started by giving Tolbert the blank police form to forge.

Thank you Major Barca, and Major Roger's, for allowing me to make fools of you.
Kristin Tolbert trained me well.

Thank you for extending your "official capacity", to become corrupt for my husband, BSO Det. Michael Kelliher. As you already know, I call you guys on my neighbors, because they don't repsect me, "despite" the fact I have a BSO marked unit at my house.

I need to have my ass kissed by all. A special thanks to City Attorney Max Lohman, for assisting me with my fraud, because my husband is a BSO, and I deserve all that I want.
0 x

Ofc. Elcock

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Ofc. Elcock » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Amazing !!!

On May 8th., Melissa Cardero also mentions the black crown vic w. tinted windows.
That office, 3307 Northlake, Unit 101 is filled with frauds.

Beth must have had the hot's for Tolbert.
0 x

Office Manager

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Office Manager » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Ofc. Orlando Elcock,

Remember me ? :)
Sorry I lied to you, and helped Kristin hide from you.
The Black Crown Vic was Kristin's idea, and Beth was hitting on me May 11.

Sorry. But please know, I have other qualifications other than stealing for Kristin Tolbert.

Please find my info:
Attachments
Mellisa Cardero - Court Contractor.GIF
Melissa Cardero - 15th Circuit Contractor.GIF
0 x

Scitsofrenic Ditto

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Scitsofrenic Ditto » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm

As yo know,
I get my orders from Court Enforced, and Sponsored Contractor Kristin Tolbert.

But my real gift is looking you straight in the eye, while at the same time, I can look at Tolbert for the cue's, and other directives. My left eye looks convincing, while my telepathic receiving eye, is always facing Tolbert.

I bet you never ran across that before. ;)
This duel-composure is the sign of a well trained "go between".

I can steal, lie, and comfort you at the same time.
Attachments
Mellisa Cardero - Court Contractor.GIF
Campaign_anxiety_and_frustration_taking_a_toll_580333_1200.jpg
0 x

Group Organizer

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Group Organizer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Scitsofrenic Ditto wrote:As yo know,
I get my orders from Court Enforced, and Sponsored Contractor Kristin Tolbert.

But my real gift is looking you straight in the eye, while at the same time, I can look at Tolbert for the cue's, and other directives. My left eye looks convincing, while my telepathic receiving eye, is always facing Tolbert.

I bet you never ran across that before. ;)
This duel-composure is the sign of a well trained "go between".

I can steal, lie, and comfort you at the same time.


My left eye saw the Black Crown Vic with tinted windows that never existed.

Kristin and I play Pokemon all the time. I can imagine anything my Engrgore tells me to say.
;)
https://youtu.be/QtYXAdtkJ-Q
0 x

Sock Puppet # 8

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Sock Puppet # 8 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:14 am

I was an intern for a short time after being recruited from FAU.
I had to steal money from men, who the court "forced" to visit us, and pay us.
It was not until she had me steal from them, and trash them that I started to understand the scam.

Everyone complains, and the interns are the ones answering for Dr. Tolbert.
We sit up here, by ourselves. I'm worried. She plays everyone, and I think that someday they'll be trouble.

She's just a girl and she's on fire. So we made a song for her.
https://youtu.be/m3cdF2SC9R0
0 x

Elcock

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Elcock » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

Should I bag Tolbert?
0 x

Max

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Max » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

No.

We need to cover-up Palm Beach Gardens Pizzagate.
0 x

Ofc. Beth

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Ofc. Beth » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 am

Max wrote:No.

We need to cover-up Palm Beach Gardens Pizzagate.


You're right Max.
The super wealthy enjoys Tolbert's art. Its a turn for me.
https://youtu.be/HVHUVHA_Pxo
0 x

Major Barca

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Major Barca » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:02 am

I also enjoy the art of Tolbert.
Our job is to protect the powerful pedophiles.

Besides, we need to cover-up our part in the Kasman-Dougan set up.
0 x

Major Rogers

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Major Rogers » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 am

0 x

Retard Telethon

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Retard Telethon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:05 pm

[quote="Barca"]The Black Crown Vic with tinted windows as been found.
Please have all available units Code 3, to the year 2011.

Kelliher and Det. Victoria Miller will meet you there.



A dozen LEO's, and a round the clock S.W.A.T., and no one got a picture of the "Black Crown Vic"?
What morons.... The PBGPD is full of inbred Retards.

Here's Kelliher's handwriting from her complaint, and you ass wipes never got a photo of the car?
Kelliher - Written Crown Vic Picture.GIF
Kelliher - Written Crown Vic Picture.GIF (9.6 KiB) Viewed 1161 times


Fucking Jerry's Kids.
0 x

Rosado

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Rosado » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Mr. Telethon is right. Records Clerk M. Soule's husband, is my Sgt.
I could not do my job without getting fired. (nepotism)

I, and everyone else was told to white wash this case.
I told the subject to stop sending me exculpatory evidence.
We had Beth back date the reports in Dec. with more lies to cover for the fabrications.
And a public records black-out was evoked.

Elcock had this under control, and this mess was created through our corrupted dept.
Too many relatives working here. One LEO has 6 fingers, and the family trees around here are woefully narrow. :?
0 x

BOLO for TOLBERT

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby BOLO for TOLBERT » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

A Judge knows Tolbert's a thief.

BOLO

Wanted / Reward
Wanted Reward.GIF
Wanted Reward.GIF (9.55 KiB) Viewed 1120 times


Tolbert - Contempt.GIF
0 x

Ofc. Bethy

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Ofc. Bethy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:21 am

A WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT for :

Dr. Kristin Michelle Tolbert, (The Fraudulent Court Contractor)
15911 70th. Trail North
Palm Beach Gardens, 33418

27 02/06/2017 ORDER OF CONTEMPT & WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT. DTD 02.06.17 BOSSO-PARDO CERT COPY OF ORDER MAILED TO PLT WITH INSTRUCTION OF CONTEMPT & WRIT OF BODILY ATTACHMENT. DTD 02.06.17 BOSSO-PARDO CERT COPY OF ORDER MAILED TO PLT WITH INSTRUCTION


10-4. Copy. I've been wanting to do a BODILY ATTACHMENT on Tolbert for so very long.
A cavity search is emanate.

I have something for her.
Bull Dyke Beth.GIF
Bull Dyke Beth.GIF (8.46 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
0 x

Kristy

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Kristy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 am

Wanted Reward.GIF[/attachment]

Hi Bethy,

Please come over and pick me up. 3307 Northlake Unit 101.
I may have weapons, you can search me.:) :P
You may want to search all my girls for our own safty. ;)
Here's some PC. :shock:

502016CC006869XXXXNB_27(3).pdf
(124.99 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
MASTEN V. TOLBERT - 502016CC006869XXXXNB_1.pdf
(761.8 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Masten 502016CC006869XXXXNB_17.pdf
(426.21 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
[attachment=0]
Attachments
Wanted Reward.GIF
Wanted Reward.GIF (9.55 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
0 x

Bethy

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Bethy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 am

Kristy wrote:Wanted Reward.GIF[/attachment]

Hi Bethy,

Please come over and pick me up. 3307 Northlake Unit 101.
I may have weapons, you can search me.:) :P
You may want to search all my girls for our own safty. ;)
Here's some PC. :shock:

502016CC006869XXXXNB_27(3).pdf
MASTEN V. TOLBERT - 502016CC006869XXXXNB_1.pdf
Masten 502016CC006869XXXXNB_17.pdf
[attachment=0]


You never returned the blank forms I gave you to fill out while I was there on May 11.
Instead, you avoided me and used the form I gave you in May, misused them by fabricating a report no one here sighed off on.

You are a fraud, and I need to punish you. Meet me at The Hampton Inn.
0 x

Barca

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Barca » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Kristin n Alice wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.


Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.


Leave Bethy alone. She was following my orders.

We had to get PBSOTalk.com shut down. As soon as Tolbert office sent of PBSOTalk. complaints,
it was time to use the tricks I learned from PBSO.
I got Tolbert to flip Kelliher, and Victoria Miller did her thing for BSO D/S Michael Kelliher.
So if anyone gets sued, it should be BSO.

I had two investigations going. I refused to do an IA. I refused public record requests.
I knew the car did not exist, and knew the forged documents would do the trick for Tolbert.
Thankfully, Kristin M Tolbert hates the Russians, and feels that they are morons for helping to preserve free speech.

Here's how it went down, and why we're going to be sued.

Barca, Tolbert and Kelliher.GIF
0 x

Борис

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Борис » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:35 am

Barca wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.


Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.


Leave Bethy alone. She was following my orders.

We had to get PBSOTalk.com shut down. As soon as Tolbert office sent of PBSOTalk. complaints,
it was time to use the tricks I learned from PBSO.
I got Tolbert to flip Kelliher, and Victoria Miller did her thing for BSO D/S Michael Kelliher.
So if anyone gets sued, it should be BSO.

I had two investigations going. I refused to do an IA. I refused public record requests.
I knew the car did not exist, and knew the forged documents would do the trick for Tolbert.
Thankfully, Kristin M Tolbert hates the Russians, and feels that they are morons for helping to preserve free speech.

Here's how it went down, and why we're going to be sued.

Barca, Tolbert and Kelliher.GIF


Kristin M Тольберт ненавидит русских?
0 x

Борис

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Борис » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am

Борис wrote:
Barca wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.


Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.


Leave Bethy alone. She was following my orders.

We had to get PBSOTalk.com shut down. As soon as Tolbert office sent of PBSOTalk. complaints,
it was time to use the tricks I learned from PBSO.
I got Tolbert to flip Kelliher, and Victoria Miller did her thing for BSO D/S Michael Kelliher.
So if anyone gets sued, it should be BSO.

I had two investigations going. I refused to do an IA. I refused public record requests.
I knew the car did not exist, and knew the forged documents would do the trick for Tolbert.
Thankfully, Kristin M Tolbert hates the Russians, and feels that they are morons for helping to preserve free speech.

Here's how it went down, and why we're going to be sued.

Wanted Reward 1.GIF


Kristin M Тольберт ненавидит русских?


Это не очень красиво.

Eto ne ochen' krasivo.

Wanted Reward 1.GIF
Wanted Reward 1.GIF
0 x

Wanted for Fraud

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Wanted for Fraud » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 am

Wanted for Theft / Fraud

Tolbert - Contempt.GIF
Attachments
Judge Howad Coates Message to the Public.GIF
0 x

Guest

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:54 pm

don't look behind u now[/quote]
0 x

M. Soule

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby M. Soule » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Barca wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.


Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.


Leave Bethy alone. She was following my orders.

We had to get PBSOTalk.com shut down. As soon as Tolbert office sent of PBSOTalk. complaints,
it was time to use the tricks I learned from PBSO.
I got Tolbert to flip Kelliher, and Victoria Miller did her thing for BSO D/S Michael Kelliher.
So if anyone gets sued, it should be BSO.

I had two investigations going. I refused to do an IA. I refused public record requests.
I knew the car did not exist, and knew the forged documents would do the trick for Tolbert.
Thankfully, Kristin M Tolbert hates the Russians, and feels that they are morons for helping to preserve free speech.

Here's how it went down, and why we're going to be sued.

Barca, Tolbert and Kelliher.GIF


Did you guys provide the public records requested, or are we still hiding them?
0 x

Dr Phil

Re: City Attorney Max Lohman

Postby Dr Phil » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:22 am

Борис wrote:
Борис wrote:
Barca wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:
Kristin n Alice wrote:Free speech is respected in Russia? I now know we should not have conspired to shut down PBSOTalk.com with Miller.



Miller told us to use the Kasman story script, that was used on MD for "all" suspected posters on PBSOTalk.ru. In 2015 and 2016.

Sorry about that.




Leave Bethy alone. She was following my orders.

We had to get PBSOTalk.com shut down. As soon as Tolbert office sent of PBSOTalk. complaints,
it was time to use the tricks I learned from PBSO.
I got Tolbert to flip Kelliher, and Victoria Miller did her thing for BSO D/S Michael Kelliher.
So if anyone gets sued, it should be BSO.

I had two investigations going. I refused to do an IA. I refused public record requests.
I knew the car did not exist, and knew the forged documents would do the trick for Tolbert.
Thankfully, Kristin M Tolbert hates the Russians, and feels that they are morons for helping to preserve free speech.

Here's how it went down, and why we're going to be sued.

Barca, Tolbert and Kelliher.GIF


Kristin M Тольберт ненавидит русских?


Это не очень красиво.

Eto ne ochen' krasivo.

Wanted Reward 1.GIF
Wanted Reward 1.GIF


Yes Борис.
I think she blew a fuse on the crack downs of the dysfunctional feminist hooligans and did away with their penis envy shenanigan's. We can learn much from your country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_Riot
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests