How Did She Get That Job?

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices
Anonymous

How Did She Get That Job?

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:25 am

How did someone with the Florida bar disciplinary history such as hers land the job as the administrative head of the traffic hearing officers? According to the bar's website, Ms. Blumberg is not so squeaky clean. Is this the type of person that the chief judge thinks should be heading-up that division? What an insult to the citizenry of PBC. No wonder she decided not to practice anymore and just do mediation. Between that and what the county is paying her to oogle over motorcycle cops she probably doesn't give a hoot about what the Bar thinks.
0 x

Re: How Did She Get That Job?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 am

Who cares?
0 x

I care

Postby I care » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 am

I care. I don't want anyone with such a shady background and the subject of Florida bar disciplinary proceedings collecting a taxpayer generated paycheck just to sit around and make sure the magistrates meet their quotas. Those disciplinary proceedings as well as her relationship(s) with motorcycle cops lends itself to the appearance of impropriety. Just because her practice has gone down the tubes and she only does mediation now is no reason to give her a cake job at taxpayer expense. Only in PBC could this happen.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Take it up with Sharon Bock who in my opinion is just as shady. The whole system is a joke!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

She's always been a bitch, but that Bar complaint and subsequent findings clipped her ears back pretty good.
0 x

Corrupt Contractors

Postby Corrupt Contractors » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Guest wrote:Take it up with Sharon Bock who in my opinion is just as shady. The whole system is a joke!

Take it up here. Names, Dates, Judges, Case #'s.
The Mediation are a scam, lots of room to steal from the elderly, and children.

Most of the judges in the business, fleece the weak, and drain the productive, through its Contractors, as prearranged "RINGERS".

Ms Brock is a fraud, as she allows her north county deputy clerks, to help the fraudulent court contractors, "counterfeit, official paperwork, in order to commit Frauds, on the Courts.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Blumberg is a fraud too. Anyone with her disciplinary background with the Bar should not be on the public dime.
0 x

Google Map

Postby Google Map » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:Blumberg is a fraud too. Anyone with her disciplinary background with the Bar should not be on the public dime.

Make it personal, Whats her address? Lets write her a letter, and send it to her home.
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”