Sherry Riggio

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices
Anonymous

Sherry Riggio

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Girl please, Eat something, you look like a crack whore. Standing next to your fat bestie doesn't make you thin, in a good way. I See you have adopted her way of dressing too. I Mean really, those chicken legs are atrocious. Here's a tip for you and Audrie, if you have hold down or pull it down all day, it's either too short or too tight. Audrie looks like she has 2 pigs fighting to breathe under her clothing. Sherry dear, dress your age, appropriately. You're no spring chicken babe. Can't fight gravity anymore. Both of you should just stop. Nobody wants a slut. A lady on the street. Freak in the bed. Learn it, know it s d maybe everyone wouldn't be laughing behind your backs. Grow up bitches!!!!
0 x

Re: Sherry Riggio

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Girl please, Eat something, you look like a crack whore. Standing next to your fat bestie doesn't make you thin, in a good way. I See you have adopted her way of dressing too. I Mean really, those chicken legs are atrocious. Here's a tip for you and Audrie, if you have hold down or pull it down all day, it's either too short or too tight. Audrie looks like she has 2 pigs fighting to breathe under her clothing. Sherry dear, dress your age, appropriately. You're no spring chicken babe. Can't fight gravity anymore. Both of you should just stop. Nobody wants a slut. A lady on the street. Freak in the bed. Learn it, know it s d maybe everyone wouldn't be laughing behind your backs. Grow up bitches!!!![/quote]
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:52 am

Anonymous wrote:Girl please, Eat something, you look like a crack whore. Standing next to your fat bestie doesn't make you thin, in a good way. I See you have adopted her way of dressing too. I Mean really, those chicken legs are atrocious. Here's a tip for you and Audrie, if you have hold down or pull it down all day, it's either too short or too tight. Audrie looks like she has 2 pigs fighting to breathe under her clothing. Sherry dear, dress your age, appropriately. You're no spring chicken babe. Can't fight gravity anymore. Both of you should just stop. Nobody wants a slut. A lady on the street. Freak in the bed. Learn it, know it s d maybe everyone wouldn't be laughing behind your backs. Grow up bitches!!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:23 am

Hilarious! Some funny ass people out there yall.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:30 pm

This chick looks good to me. When I see her, always want to bend her over and give her all my love. She's hot!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Man come on, I know her too and she ain't nothing to look at. Tall and too skinny. Likes me some meat on the bones. Too many shorties around here that are better looking.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:55 pm

So mean!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Wait, did that 1st post say "Nobody wants a freak in bed"?

Speak for your damn self, I DO! ;)
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun May 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Re-read that original post. Think you got it backwards there bro. I doubt she's a freak in bed though judging from what I see. She's not all that. You might be out of luck.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 30, 2015 6:11 am

She's too butch for me but take a crack at it and see what happens. You may like that kind of thing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:31 am

Butch is not my style, she's all yours. LOL
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:47 pm

they don't want to buy it,just rent it for a 2 minute dash
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:13 pm

I feel ya but you'd have to bag that face first.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 am

Use beer goggles, might help. LMFAO!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:40 am

It's that hair. Needs to grow, lil mama lookin old. You're right about that face, so butch.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:55 pm

I know this girl was hitting it hard with Sergeant Schwab. I hope she was tested.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Nasty chick, bet she has the Herps now too.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Hell, I wouldn't go near that disease ridden nasty fuck of a man if you paid me. More power to you girlfriend, you must be the only chick that's willing to sleep with Sgt Schwab. Or hard up. You're both sick and twisted individual's.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:08 pm

You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves. You're suppose to be public servants and this how you talk about on of your own? Absolutely fucking disgusting how you people are. Oh and I'm not a spineless little shit like you are all so I'll let you know this is her son. The bord of county commissioners will be notified of this unless you delete this now.
0 x

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:58 pm

The board of county commissioners are a bunch of corrupt twats that can blow us. Call them. Let them know what we think of them and then tell them how they are laughingstocks of the county only with the power to shovel money into Bradshaw's budget. They don't even have the power to tell that crook "no."
0 x

Clark Kent

Postby Clark Kent » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:06 am

The Federal Fund Sucking Whores, of the County Commission also finances Abuse of Processes by allowing a corrupted Victim Services, access children, to further feed the "vendors, contractors, and rape rooms.
Only God knows how many little lives have been destroyed, by these Private court contractors.

They are "The Scum, of Planet Earth"...
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:43 pm

This crazy woman's gotten her baby boy involved. Sorry sunny boy take a hard look at mommy dearest, she's not she's cracked up to be.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Anonymous wrote:... Nobody wants a slut. A lady on the street. Freak in the bed. Learn it, know it s d maybe everyone wouldn't be laughing behind your backs. Grow up bitches!!!!

All due respect, but I find the following statement to be wrong. Sgt. Schwab would love to fuck this skanky whore about now, without a condom, and seed his herpes in every hole she has. Wouldn't surprise me if he already did because I heard she was really flirting with him hard. I wonder if the bitch got the itch? Maybe she's the one who gave it to Lt. Kirschner? Oh no matter that was a fat 15 year old. Never mind.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Sergeant Schwab would love to fuck anything about now, throwing the skanky whore Sherry into the mix would be a bonus.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:03 pm

I totally commend sonny boy for defending that tramp of a mother he has.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:13 pm

This chick is a tramp. She was fucking Sergeant Ortiz a while back and then she bounced to Sergeant Schwab. Both sergeants worked side-by-side at the courthouse. Does she think that they have money or some shit? Or she's just downright fucking desperate. Either way, fucking tramp.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Sgt Ortiz dumped her after he got a piece of ass. That poor badtard Sgt Schwab swooped in to get some not even knowing she was fucking Sgt Ortiz. Everyone knows she's easy at the Courthouse. If she didn't get the Herps from Sgt Ortiz, she definitely did from Sgt Schwab. She's nasty peeps, stay away.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Community Property?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Courthouse Ho?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:39 pm

All of the above
0 x

MKu

Postby MKu » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:51 pm

Uberized?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:02 pm

Nope, straight up whore
0 x

John

Postby John » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:03 am

Old School.
Stationary, or street. 20?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:21 am

What's an old school whore? A whore is a whore and always a 20.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Yea, I guess your right. Maybe she learned in Childnets foster care, how to do that job.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:05 pm

I hear she's now trying to pick up on the new sergeant that arrived a few months ago. This fucking whore will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Hoochy mama and very desperate
0 x

Pay as Go

Postby Pay as Go » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:35 am

Guest wrote:I hear she's now trying to pick up on the new sergeant that arrived a few months ago. This fucking whore will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

She must be an American female.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 pm

What gave it away? Lol
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Where oh where has string bean been? Haven't seen the ole hag lately.
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”