County Clerks Office, Creative Writing Awards, of Palm Beach County

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices
Sharon R. Bock

County Clerks Office, Creative Writing Awards, of Palm Beach County

Postby Sharon R. Bock » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:10 am

I am so excited.

The Palm Beach County Clerks Office, Creative Writing Awards, will be handed out on Friday night.
There will food and fun, for everyone.

The awards are for Deputy Clerks, who purposely alter, forge, mislabel, official court documents, meant to distort, and omit, vital information.

Our Deputy Clerks have been instrumental in keeping the truth seeking functions, away from court records, and many are so dedicated, with our real purpose, of protecting child abusers, frauds, and thief's, who work in, or for, Palm Beach County.

I look forward to picking a fraudulent winner on Friday. Come one, come all.
Stay tune, as this exciting event, as we will reveal the importance of lining up official the paperwork, to support our corrupted leaders, within Palm Beach County.

Proceeds will help to off-set the cost of corruption, that Rick Scott refuses to support.

Thank you.

Sharon R. Bock
0 x

Bock's Fraud

Re: County Clerks Office, Creative Writing Awards, of Palm Beach County

Postby Bock's Fraud » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 am

How does Ms. Sharon Bock, and her Palm Beach County Clerks Office, get away with having their own IG, rather than an independent IG?

Whats the point of having an IG, when staff council, approves, , or disapproves, of the content and scope of the investigations themselves?
0 x

PBC Queen of Fraud

Postby PBC Queen of Fraud » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:50 am

Sharon Bock's clerks, are almost as corrupt as Sharon Bock.
Knowingly accepting counterfeited police report from a court contractor to cover up a theft is not ethical.
Staff council does not allow the "independent IG", to do independent investigations.

No corrections to the misuse of forms, when complaints come in?
Staff Council covers for these thieves.
0 x

Pig in a Blanket

Postby Pig in a Blanket » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:59 am

PBC Queen of Fraud wrote:Sharon Bock's clerks, are almost as corrupt as Sharon Bock.
Knowingly accepting counterfeited police report from a court contractor to cover up a theft is not ethical.
Staff council does not allow the "independent IG", to do independent investigations.

No corrections to the misuse of forms, when complaints come in?
Staff Council covers for these thieves.

For more information about the Clerk’s Guardianship Fraud Program & Hotline, visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/fraud or call 561.355.FRAUD (561.355.3728).

Don't bother calling this number. Reporting frauds, to frauds, is useless. Bock leads a large fraud, and has no controls over her deputy clerks who tamper with paperwork, altering court orders.
Bock knows what goes on, but she's a corrupted coward who is just a figure head, and whines about not have money, while she goes off to Europe, on your dime. Bock's just another pig, in the pen. Her staff council covers-up all.
0 x

Crooked No. County

Re: County Clerks Office, Corruption

Postby Crooked No. County » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Palm Beach County Clerks Office (North County), submits fraudulent filings.

Here's some suggestions:

I document everything. When I am in the same town as the courthouse, I hand-deliver my motions to the clerk of the court myself or use a courier service. Regardless of how you get your motions to the clerk, you want a receipt. I have recently learned that, at least in some states, the United States Postal Service is superior to hand delivery.
Document, document, document. Clerks will destroy or lose your filings on orders from a corrupt judge.

I print copies of the docket on a regular basis so I have proof of what the docket showed in case the clerk criminally alters the docket in the future.
I file motions politely requesting a hearing on my motions. When that is ignored, I file a less polite motion for order on my motion(s).

Court clerks are duty-bound to know the law and to docket and process the filings that they receive. This does not mean they do. My experience is that many court clerks are corrupt.
I always send a cover letter listing the precise documents that are being filed. That, the documents, and the signed receipt or proof of receipt PROVES filing.

If anyone interferes with the docketing of the documents received by the clerk's office, I consider that they have committed the crime of obstruction of justice, and I will attempt to get criminal charges against them with the District Attorney and the Grand Jury.

Each document not properly forwarded is a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2076, which provides for a fine and up to one year in jail. Each document concealed or destroyed is a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2071 and provides for a fine and up to three years in prison:
"(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term "office" does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States."

The Inspector General is in the Bag for the Crooked Clerks Office.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:32 am

Sharon R. Bock wrote:I am so excited.

The Palm Beach County Clerks Office, Creative Writing Awards, will be handed out on Friday night.

The awards are for Deputy Clerks, who purposely alter, forge, mislabel, official court documents, meant to distort, and omit, vital information.

Our Deputy Clerks have been instrumental in keeping the truth seeking functions, away from court records, and many are so dedicated, with our real purpose, of protecting child abusers, frauds, and thief's, who work in, or for, Palm Beach County.

Stay tune, as this exciting event, as we will reveal the importance of lining up official the paperwork, to support our corrupted leaders, within Palm Beach County.

Proceeds will help to off-set the cost of corruption, that Rick Scott refuses to support.

Thank you.

Sharon R. Bock
They are all winners because corruption and case fixing inside the Clerks Office for certain law firms and court contractors is a TEAM EFFORT.
0 x

in the know

Postby in the know » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Bock's Fraud wrote:How does Ms. Sharon Bock, and her Palm Beach County Clerks Office, get away with having their own IG, rather than an independent IG?

Whats the point of having an IG, when staff council, approves, , or disapproves, of the content and scope of the investigations themselves?

Sharon Bocks clerks are running case fixing services for the court vendors and contractors(law firms) that appear in front of these magistrates and judges everyday.There is a reason why they never lose a court case and you are left broke.BECAUSE THE VENDORS AND COURT CONTRACTORS ARE ALL FIXING CASES TOGETHER.THESE LAW FIRMS ARE FIXING YOUR CASES FROM WITHIN.The Chief judge knows exactly whats going on.They cant play stupid forever.Theyll never investigate themselves.The 15th is just behind the 17th as the biggest laughing stock of the nation.These Court Jesters should be in Prison and not in the courthouse.Your best bet is to get out before you get robbed of everything you or your family has ever worked for.Mark my words.You will be left with nothing.WELCOME TO CORRUPTION COUNTY Overpriced housing,illegal gangs,sanctuary cities,low wages,drug overdoses by the hundreds,traffic Jams,shopping malls every 100 ft that you cant afford to shop at anyway,,corrupt court system,idiot drivers,seasonal work(tourism restaurants ect.),no jobs unless you either mow lawns for jose landscaping or work for the government,constant road construction,out of control growth that cant be sustained forever,overcrowed schools and bussing ghetto thugs into A rated schools,Assholes from every state in the Union come here to start new scams constantly,and the list goes on and on,I cant wait to get out of this shithole.
0 x

Postby guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:Then MOVE!!!

Right after you suck my dick.
0 x

John Shutz

Attorney John Shutz Tribute to the County Clerks Office Case Fixing and Creative Writing Awards of Palm Beach County

Postby John Shutz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Loves Children.GIF

Re: We Protect Our Own.

Its essential ($), to keep our corruption going. The clerks helps us procure the product.
When the clerks office accepts fraudulent documents, and places a state seal on them, we're covered.
Judge Coates is the corruption our division needs to keep the abuses going.
Little lawyers need to stay out of my way.

That's why my fat ass is seen on camera, waltzing around court rooms, holding ex Parte hearings, and trials without any trace as attorney for record. Not placing a Notice of Appearance allows my fat ass to corruptly dictate the order of the court, to the judge.
Thanks to Sharon Bock's court clerks, we do it without a trace.

See?

On the clerks of court records,
"I'm not here" fabricating evidence that the opposing party was not allowed to see.

Manufactured Evidence 3.GIF

And check this out, I'm not here either, having an Ex Parte hearing with a Gauger puppet prop cop.
Judge Coates allows Ex Parte hearings all the time for "special attorneys". $$$

Judge Coates Ex Parte 3.GIF

And yet, I don't show up on court clerks records, and making an appearance.
Sharon Bock's office helps me play hide-and-seek so I can cover my Frauds Upon the Courts.
Thanks to Judge Coates and Sharon Bock, there is not enough integrity in our courts, to obtain Due Process, or redress.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:31 am

Sharon R. Bock wrote:I am so excited.

Thank you.

Sharon R. Bock

Thank you Sharon.We the people of Corruption County can certainly appreciate your Court Clerks running simultaneous case fixing businesses for law firms,Court Contractors and Judges.Keep up the good work.The children and families of the state of Florida are depending on you to continue to help facilitate your vast criminal network of thieves,liars and crooks that work for you in the Clerks Office.Because without your oversight of this vast criminal empire of information,none of these frauds would have been possible.Thanks again Sharon For all coverups.Love always, WE THE PEOPLE
0 x

Devil's Play Thing

Postby Devil's Play Thing » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Spoiler Alert.

The Devil's Play Thing.PNG
The Devil's Play Thing.PNG (127.95 KiB) Viewed 223 times

Planned Parenthood.PNG

Palm Beach County School District.PNG
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”