Another Crook, gets a Robe

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices

Another Crook, gets a Robe

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Another Crook, gets a Robe...
http://gotowncrier.com/2015/05/ceremony ... urt-bench/

Public Beware.
0 x

Betsy Savitt

Re: Another Crook, gets a Robe

Postby Betsy Savitt » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:46 am

Hi Howie,

I hope had a nice holiday.
Thank you for covering up for me.
I look forward to working with you in fleecing the helpless this new year.

You work so well with the corrupted, and court approved "expert"s.
I can't wait to get another case in your court.
We can continue to grab the savings of incapacitated seniors and let it flow into the households.

There's so many victims, and so little time. Lets get to work. :)

Yours Truly,

Betsy
0 x

Crooked Courts

Postby Crooked Courts » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Abusive litigants
Main articles: Vexatious litigation, Frivolous litigation, Strategic lawsuit against public participation, and Frameup

Abusive litigants in civil cases are most often classified as vexatious litigation, frivolous litigation, or both. A vexatious litigant seeks to harass or subdue an adversary. A frivolous litigant starts or carries on actions that have little or no merit and are very unlikely to be won. Litigants of this sort are often unable to find representation willing to accommodate them and thus must represent themselves in propria persona.

There can often be considerable overlap between these two types of abuse. One case in point is the strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP), which is a lawsuit intended to censor, intimidate and silence critics by fear, intimidation and burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. Such actions are self-evidently vexatious, but are typically frivolous as well in that the plaintiff does not expect, or even intend, to win.

Litigants can abuse the system in criminal ways as well. Some of the forms of criminal legal system abuse are jury tampering, the practice of directing enticements or threats to jurors in order to influence their deliberations, and falsification of evidence, which refers to any of a variety of ways evidence is improperly manipulated. One particular case of falsifying evidence is the frameup, a chiefly American term for the manufacture or manipulation of evidence for the purpose of indicating the guilt of an innocent party.
0 x

Contracted Crooks

Postby Contracted Crooks » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Now it's Judge Coates turn to rob the helpless elderly for another fraudulent contractor.
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/guardian ... th-savitt/
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”