To Kristin , We've Been Caught

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices
Allison the C.I.

To Kristin , We've Been Caught

Postby Allison the C.I. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 am

Dear Kristin,

I regret to inform you that our plan in the North County Court has collapse.
The lies we've fabricated are not panning out because the accusations are not logical ones.
I knew it was a bad idea to use your exact story, and the same evidence from your case.
This whole idea was a bold one coming from you, but a really, really stupid one by me.

I don't know how you've roped me into your plan. Your promises of sending me work from all those high end attorney's , couple with the future referrals from your office was not worth my Florida Bar Card.

You told me Phillips was in the bag, and that he slaughtered the father of your children for you.
But you never considered the possibility, that the respondent was going to bring an actual attorney to the 15th Circuit. I tried to get Teresa Williams Esq. have his attorney take a dive, but this one is a real attorney.

With that said, please be advised, that I will not show for the next hearing, and I will no longer be an attorney. Thank you for using my career as a stepping stone in protecting the theft and frauds you commit wholesale, destroying my life as you have countless others, under the supervision of court administrators.

You said you had all the judges in your purse. But I don't think you've seen too many honest attorney's represent their clients properly, and you misled me to believe that all the judges are yours.

Forgive me for withdrawing all the lies you had me make up, against my ex client.
Please destroy all the work product that I illegally gave you and note there's so much evidence out there, I have yet to be made aware of. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. Count me out of your diabolical plans.

And stop psychologically manipulating me. You know that I'm emotionally needy, with low self-esteem, and you moved right in like an ant, raping an elephant.
Now that there are experts who will establish that I'm your creation, we're screwed.

You've spent my bar card for your greed and cowardliness.
I have nothing else for you to destroy. Write me off as another end state, of your utter and despicable evils.

Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly, Your Favorite Faux Defense Attorney, and Confidential Informant.
Allison Esq.
0 x

Kristin

Re: To Kristin , We've Been Caught

Postby Kristin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:44 pm

For example of my methodical and magical paradigm shift is doing a Lovecraftian rite, followed by using a technique from an Edred Thorsson book in the following ritual. Both used on Ofc. Bethy and you. It helps ease the mental pains of cognitive dissidence, that comes with the willful violation a sworn oath.
Or just covering up child abuses.

These two magical paradigms are very different, but while the individual is using one, he or she believes in it fully to the extent of ignoring all other (often contradictory) ones.

As you can see, Some chaos magician doctors, like to operate in what is sometimes called a "meta-paradigm". This is much like syncretism but with the consideration that flexibility of belief is a means of personal power and freedom, more or less creating "syncretic reality tunneling".

We can play more Pokemon here too.
Then you'll think your a winner, by being my useful idiot.
Idiot's deserve comfort too.
0 x

Mike

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:45 am

Kristin wrote:For example of my methodical and magical paradigm shift is doing a Lovecraftian rite, followed by using a technique from an Edred Thorsson book in the following ritual. Both used on Ofc. Bethy and you. It helps ease the mental pains of cognitive dissidence, that comes with the willful violation a sworn oath.
Or just covering up child abuses.

These two magical paradigms are very different, but while the individual is using one, he or she believes in it fully to the extent of ignoring all other (often contradictory) ones.

As you can see, Some chaos magician doctors, like to operate in what is sometimes called a "meta-paradigm". This is much like syncretism but with the consideration that flexibility of belief is a means of personal power and freedom, more or less creating "syncretic reality tunneling".

We can play more Pokemon here too.
Then you'll think your a winner, by being my useful idiot.
Idiot's deserve comfort too.

lol, lol. You're right on with this description.

Said of a creature, it means something that merely knowing it exists can wear away at ones sanity, and seeing it can be even worse. Such creatures are usually older than humanity, from another planet or dimension, or both. They are not, in the classical sense, evil, but view humans as humans view ants. Stereotypical Lovecraftian creatues are slimey with lots of tentacles.

Said of a story, it can mean several things:

1) A story where the protagonist stumbles upon Things Man Was Not Meant To Know, and ends up telling the story either from within an insane asylum, or from a journal he kept that is discovered after he mysteriously disappears.

2) Any story containing a Lovecraftian creature.
The monster from "The Thing" is pretty Lovecraftian.
0 x

I'm Not Here

Postby I'm Not Here » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 pm

This is why I drink Fiji.

Capture.GIF
Capture.GIF (5.14 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
0 x

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Kris,

Get ready for depositions.... I'll need to pay for once the Rosen motion goes.
Amy, Melisa, you and I are going to be deposed.
They have evidence, and I never got to see it. My lies are causing the truth seeking functions to be further evoked.

I heard they're using the unseen evidence for another bar complaint, for Teresa and I.
0 x

Two-Faced Teresa

Postby Two-Faced Teresa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Oh no! Another FL Bar complaint. :( :o
Attachments
Williams Bar Complaint.GIF
Williams Bar Complaint.GIF (17.1 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
PBSO CI's.GIF
Kelliher's Plan.GIF
Feb. 11 2016 Legal Directories Email.GIF
0 x

Kris

Postby Kris » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 pm

I know. I told you to avoid the criminal investigation phase like I did when I avoided filling out a report too.
If I would have had a separate investigation by the police, they would have caught me in the lies.

The idea was to "call" the police, without having an investigation.
That way we can get them in the family/probate, (my playground and work place), without a jury, to be judge by my co-workers with the new 1980t form.

Chief Judge Jeffrey Colbath gave the court contractors a form to steal with. Works like a charm.

The only differences in your case, and my case, is that "I" used a few of the "blank Palm Beach Gardens Police letterhead, forms", left by Ofc. Guerrero. So I did file a report, and you did not.
And the blank form I altered, fabricated , added names and redacted name scribbled out, was validated by a clerk of court, and notarized as official, even though, there was no police involvement with "my police report.

Although you were able to stiff arm Ofc. Rosado, and avoid filling out a police report, you may have cornered yourself by saying you in fact filled out the report, in open court, and on record prior to Feb. 18.
You've got problems... Good luck with it. :?

Please feel free to pick up blank Palm Beach Gardens Police forms the next time you're at the office.
Ofc. Beth Guerreo gave me a stack of them, and I made copies.

Besides, Sharon Bock's deputy clerks are approved to commit fraud, as per. the The Palm Beach County Clerks Inspector general "and staff council". So, you good to go with future frauds upon the courts.
(It's our thing). :lol: Membership has its privileges. :lol:
Attachments
Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF
Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF (21.89 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Barca, Tolbert and Kelliher.GIF
0 x

Jeffrey and Friends

Postby Jeffrey and Friends » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Palm Beach County's Judicial Frauds are in Honor of Jeffrey Epstein and Cash.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/palm-be ... P#lastPost
0 x

Seal of Approval

Postby Seal of Approval » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:30 pm

We approve.

RS.GIF
RS.GIF (4.43 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
0 x

Far and Wide

Postby Far and Wide » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 pm

Boycott Palm Beach County. 50 City Notice.

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T5PBP7FB ... 6#lastPost
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”