The Storm Has Just Started

Discussion about the 15th Judicial Circuit, including the clerks office, the courthouse and other county offices
Krypto Kniights

Re: The Storm Has Just Started, And Its Based on Palm Beach

Postby Krypto Kniights » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:20 pm

The U.S. has its very own and genuine Batman.....

Trump's on it.PNG
Trump's on it.PNG (25.65 KiB) Viewed 492 times

And he lives in Palm Beach. The Swamp Draining will be localized.......
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Re: The Storm Has Just Started

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 am

He can't buy our Pols. They are already (((owned))).
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 am

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:He can't buy our Pols. They are already (((owned))).

He's not just the man, he's a homie. (vested interests). :D
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 am

After Trump left The Saudi's, a minister and two Prince's, "fell" out of a helicopter. 53 others locked up.
Lois Frankel and hillary can no longer finance ANTIFA or BLM..
Remember what happened in Dallas? That was financed....
Our business man in the WH flew to Saudi Arabia to shut down funding, that converts into LEO's saved from many bad things.

Just for that, you owe it to ourselves to do an internal audit our your heads, to figure out who the White Hats are.
Because we know who The Black Hats are...
0 x

Moneybags

Postby Moneybags » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:12 pm

All legit and honorable warrants for Dougan.................... Where is Dougan RUSSIA! Case closed!
0 x

Elliot Ness

Postby Elliot Ness » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Moneybags wrote:All legit and honorable warrants for Dougan.................... Where is Dougan RUSSIA! Case closed!

Case was never opened due to its obvious flaws, and the site up for eternity. Case never opened, site never closed.
Kasman , Gauger and Miller left PBSO and their RICO's exposed forever.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Dougan has warrants? Merry Christmas everyone!! Fucking fast twitching loser.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:38 pm

I just ran him. "Nothing".
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 pm

:o if you just ran him, you violated the law. Ran him why? Likely that it is a Fed Warrant anyway. Isn’t that who did the Search Warrant on his House?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Violation of Law? Depends on who you are.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Guest wrote::o if you just ran him, you violated the law. Ran him why? Likely that it is a Fed Warrant anyway. Isn’t that who did the Search Warrant on his House?

If a fed warrant exists it may not have the same validity.
That was with the old corrupted false flag FBI who got their info from faulty CI's, working on Gauger's private civil actions, and personal vendetta's. I just hoping they don't call DCF on Trump in retaliation like they did with Katie Lagrone. Kasman admitted to the theatrics, as the informed all in his interview, the he had to avoid appearances ass to Gauger being behind Demario's handling of Kasman.
All was geared toward distancing the motive behind the testimony. (and then Orlando) ...
For these reasons, The new Trump FBI is ledgit, and will only get better.
Based on the subsequent Kasman interview. (As Seen on T.V.),

The warrant is null/void, as it was based in bad, bad and toxic, fruit of the tree.
The SA knew it, and Demario knew. Both stayed clear.

Here's a fact.
The Raid on Mark Dougans home was a Gauger / Stormes operation. (there's more than meets the eye).
0 x

Moneybags

DOUGAN A TERRORIST AND KILLER

Postby Moneybags » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm Lewis Kasman and I suck Gauger's dick. I have delusions of grandeur about being a top snitch, but the feds just laugh at me because I'm nothing more than incompetent. I used to suck John Gottis dick but stopped when I got busted and let the FBI a use me to save my own cowardly ass.
0 x

PBGPD Support Team

Postby PBGPD Support Team » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:25 am

Pedo-Gate Gate-Keepers.PNG
Pedo-Gate Gate-Keepers.PNG (97.61 KiB) Viewed 391 times

The Dougan raid was a Gauger / Stormes operation.
James Stormes of PBGPD has blank forms, to be filled out by our Pedo-Gate members, and they are to be submitted by Pedo members, to The courts without any investigations.

Gauger's back wash, (Kasman), can always work for us.
I'll have Ofc. Victor Rosado contact PBSO Sgt. Reasoner with proven to be false information, so Gauger won't be directly connected when using Det. Vicky for the 1st. Amendment and Free Speech Purges upon the data collected from Kasman..

Gauger's behaviorists team will tag all those as terrorists, all those who point out Gauger as a terrorist or as a favor for the pedogate members.

Palm Beach Gardens Police will always support the PBSO culture, because Jim Stormes provides seamless collusion, out high end pedophiles both need, and deserve..

Planned Parenthood.PNG
0 x

Palm Beach Pedo Gate

Pet Peave Pedo Gate AG Jeff Sessions - The Storm Has Just Started

Postby Palm Beach Pedo Gate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:54 pm

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2026-dr- ... on-tv-show

Many high profile pedophile arrests include a politician, doctor, attorney and army colonel.
A dozen high-profile arrests have been made in the latest child sex sting that includes a politician, doctor, high-ranking attorney and an army colonel.

Florida Police conducted the operation that targeted pedophiles that were preying on children for sex, with FDLE special agent Mark Perez, saying in a statement to the press; “If you prey on our children, we will find you and arrest you” This has been the latest in a long line of pedophile and child sex trafficking busts that have been sweeping across the US since Jeff Sessions was sworn in as the Attorney General.

Tallahassee Democrat reports: One, Michael Chmielewski, was the manager of the Florida House of Representatives page and messenger program who oversaw hundreds of teenagers each legislative session since he was hired in 2012.

The arrests, primarily the high-ranking FSU attorney and House page program manager, drew the attention of state senator and advocate for child sexual abuse Lauren Book. “This week, Tallahassee was rocked by headlines telling of respected community members caught in the ‘Cupid’s Arrow’ sting: a lawyer, a (retired) doctor and an individual who works with children as young as 13 in the Capitol building,” Book said in an email. “This is shocking, it is terribly disturbing, but it is also all too familiar. I cannot say it enough. This happens in all communities, regardless of race, religion, education level or socioeconomic status. Any child can become a victim, and perpetrators are hiding in plain sight.”

Palm Beach has its own PedoGate solar system. It's sponsored by officers and contractors of the courts.
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. 15th Judicial - Clerk, Courts, Etc...”