"The Beat" Real Cop Talk Radio Show Under Attack By Bradshaw Admin

A forum for the topics discussed on Cop Talk Radio (this site has its own administrator)
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 12:31 pm

This is a fair and balanced show and it is unbelievable to me that these guys are wasting so much time attempting to have edited any negative commentary about the PBSO. We know that they have been invited on the show several times and can call in at anytime to dispute any of the commentary on topics that they disagree with, so why go behinds the scenes and try to discredit sources as they do with those running this website? Goes to show that if they can't take the heat there must be some truth to these issues and probably more that they are worried about getting out on such a public platform. When Jose Lambiet left town they were having a party in admin knowing that they can control most other media sources but now they have another one that isn't afraid to expose certain problems. For the first time we have a talk radio show that puts it out there the right way on a national level, not only exposing issues here as PBSO may want to believe, but everywhere. The archived shows are up on their website and you can see for yourself that they are fair and balanced and that the PBSO isn't their main concern [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com]www.coptalkradio.com[/url]. In fact for tonight's show their news letter / facebook page says something about a sex scandal in WPBPD, should be interesting. I wonder if they will go crying to Seaview Radio about that?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? ITS THE OLD DISTRACT AND DEFLECT TACTIC. WHEN SOMEONE POINTS OUT SOME FACTUAL PROBLEM, THEY THINK IT IS EFFECTIVE TO DISTRACT BY DISTRACTING IN SLAMMING THE SOURCE THAT IS REPORTING THE FACT AND THEN DEFLECTING THAT FACT TO SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

GREAT EXAMPLE. THE BRADSHAW GUN THEFT CAPER. WHAT DID THEY DO? THEY DISTRACTED BY SAYING ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SITE AND THEN THEY DEFLECTED BY SAYING IT WAS SO LONG AGO. THEY PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU USE THE SAME OLD TACTIC FOR SO LONG, PEOPLE GET WISE TO IT. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS CAME UP TO YOU AND ASKED YOU TO PULL HIS FINGER. THATS RIGHT. YOU WOULD RUN BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHATS COMING. RIC, FOG AND THE REST OF YOU - WE ARE NOT PULLING YOUR FINGER ANY LONGER.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Can't wait to listen about the sex scandal deal.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Where can I call in at and can they disguise my voice? I have some great dirt on Gauger!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey call 1-877-960-9960 and go join their facebook support page at Real Cop Talk Radio for all info and the latest updates. Their website will be completed soon but all the former shows can be heard there now.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

You know what? I am sooo fucking sick of the Bradshaw/Gauger regime. I'm not surprised that put pressure on this talk show - look at what they did to that eagle instructor. I don't know much about the workings of the eagle but I know that guy didn't do anything out of the ordinary for them. The only reason they tried breaking it off in their ass is because he reported rats or some other infestation. It's common knowledge this place uses Chicago style strong arm tactics to fuck the ones they don't like. I would never have considered posting on one of these sites a few years ago but I'm kind of getting sick of what is going on in the agency.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 8:18 pm

What a great show! I listened to it for the first time tonight and I think it was very well done. I'll catch it next week!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 8:56 pm

No Defenders slamming Enforcers or Enforcers slamming Defenders on this site, remember? I give you the same courtesy.
edited by DeputyDog on 5/26/2011
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Damn I missed it when will it be up on their website?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Usually goes up in a couple of days but they need to calm that henry down especially with his singing. Other than that, great show guys.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

YOU KNOW THINGS ARE BAD WHEN CIVILIANS CLUELESS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE LISTENING AND STARTING TO CATCH ON TO THE FACT OUR SHERIFF IS A CROOK. I KNOW PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THE GUY SAYING IT WAS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR 25 YEARS AGO BUT SO WAS WHEN I STARTED 27 YEARS AGO I NEVER DID THAT KIND OF CRAP. TO YOU DEFENDERS - HANGING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK WAS ACCEPTABLE A FEW YEARS AGO. DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE A SHERIFF THAT WAS HANGING BLACKS?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

What a bunch of bullS@#T. If it was an accepted practice, he wouldn't have gotten in trouble. If it was a gun that was going to be destroyed, why did he have to steal the matching evidence cards and reports? What would have happened if he gave this gun to a girl like someone said, what would have happened if she shot someone with it in self defense and it was found to have been used in a murder previously? Who wouldn't think of that? You mean to tell me that wouldn't cross a majors mind? What kind of freggin idiot is this clown?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 pm

You can't compare Ric to someone who hung negros. Ric supports negros at every level and believes promoting them is essential. Unlike the state attorney, Ric can look past illiteracy and a criminal record in his promotions.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 10:27 pm

I would love to see Dick and his fat feathered friend in charge of a metro department that encompasses all of the cities. You think his corruption is bad now? He would rob the county and cities blind. Want to talk about lack of accountability? At the lowest level, look at how the supplies are managed. The cities that share a lineup room with the county (belle glade, lake park, etc) all the supplies are kept together. There is no way to track who gets what so the county taxpayers get stuck footing the bill for everyone.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 am

Hey I think the show is great....and Henry adds some excitement, keeps it funny.....Sessa and Fellicella are good as well....over-all good job....wish it was a longer show, not much time to really talk about the topics properly...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 12:26 pm

But why is he dicking around about the sex case in WPB on the radio last night? Here's the deal, Malley has been bagin' this good lookin blond slut along with most of the other guys in the PD> Since he apparently fell in love with this c*** he gets pissed and comes at all these guys using his authority to try and burn them for burnin' his p****. He was warned by the empire leaders about this pussey and he didn't listen to him so bang, he's out on admin leave facing a possible demotion! Meanwhile she's still hammering away with all the boyz! WOW! This new breed of broad puts the old ones like Wendy and Krons to shame and looks good doin' it! Hey who remebers when the ole' dinosaur Bush was wankin' that bush all over the PD? The more things change, the more they stay the same! Just keep sharin' the wealth baby!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I just wanted to thank commander Sesssa who recently taught a criminal justice course I was in at the college. He was the best instructor we had throughout the whole course and very informative. Have been listening to the show ever since, thanks.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

This Wednesday's night's show (6-1-11 7-8pm) will feature the following: a discussion of the pro's and cons of the "OpenSky" Radio System. West Palm Beach Police Chief Delsa Bush is taking the heat over this system, but apparently the 'annointed one' Sheriff Bradshaw was the one who introduced this idea to WPB back when he was still the chief? Funny how we don't hear him near this topic? Jim Wheeler from the new North County Tactical Supply will be a special guest. Plus we will try to get to the bottom of why our great State Attorney Michael McAuliffe would neglect to invite Dave Aronberg to his special meeting last week on "Pill Mills". Seeing how Mr. Aronberg who is based out of Palm Beach County is the Special Prosecutor on the matter as appointed by Attorney General Pam Bondi? Could it be because of a perceived threat of Aronberg running against McAuliffe next year? One can only hope...Nationally - Is President Obama's DOJ investigating abuses by big city police departments warranted? Also Warrantless cell phone searches spread to more states and much more. Give us a call with your opinions on these topics, as we appreciate your support and input.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 am

And while we are at it,let's find out why our esteemed SAO IGNORES HIS OWN INVESTIGATIONS. LET'S FIND OUT IF IT IS IMPORTANT TO TELL THE TRUTH. LET'S FIND OUT IF IT'S LEGAL TO PUT A WITNESS ON THE STAND THAT U UNDOUBTABLY KNOW IS LYING! THEN ASK THAT LOSER IF HE KNOWS WHO LT. ROBERT QUINONES IS. LET'S ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS A FORMER ADA BY THE NAME OF NIFONG! LETS ASK HIM IF HE WILL MISS HIS BOY zacks WHEN zacks gets throttled for lying to the GRAND JURY! THATS WHAT HE NEEDS TO BE ASK. WITH 1 SWING OF THE AXE, THEY ALL WILL FALL! THE CLOCK IS ALMOST DONE TICKING!
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 am

Hi ***. Yes I blocked out ricks name as I did yours. Apparently you haven't checked your email?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

To the above poster who is claiming that the commander was "forced" into retirement, your post is not factual in fact is he was offered a promotion to stay. I worked with him for twenty and know first hand, we ask that the moderator remove it. Our chief asked him to stay all the way up to speaking at his retirement party. This guy did not receive any discipline his entire career and if you pull his file it is flawless. Not many officers can do a full 20 and say that, remember too that Riviera has a 20 and out pension so why wouldn't you leave except for the fact of the "drop plan" which was implemented after ***** to try and keep good cops like him. I think you may either be extremely jealous of him or maybe he disciplined or arrested you? Anyway, get over it!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 am

That show was great last night and McAuliffe must be fuming! These guys tell it like it is and hold nothing back, great stuff and about time we had somebody expose the truth to the public the right way! Keep it up guys.[quote="Anonymous"]This Wednesday's night's show (6-1-11 7-8pm) will feature the following: a discussion of the pro's and cons of the "OpenSky" Radio System. West Palm Beach Police Chief Delsa Bush is taking the heat over this system, but apparently the 'annointed one' Sheriff Bradshaw was the one who introduced this idea to WPB back when he was still the chief? Funny how we don't hear him near this topic? Jim Wheeler from the new North County Tactical Supply will be a special guest. Plus we will try to get to the bottom of why our great State Attorney Michael McAuliffe would neglect to invite Dave Aronberg to his special meeting last week on "Pill Mills". Seeing how Mr. Aronberg who is based out of Palm Beach County is the Special Prosecutor on the matter as appointed by Attorney General Pam Bondi? Could it be because of a perceived threat of Aronberg running against McAuliffe next year? One can only hope...Nationally - Is President Obama's DOJ investigating abuses by big city police departments warranted? Also Warrantless cell phone searches spread to more states and much more. Give us a call with your opinions on these topics, as we appreciate your support and input.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 am

I worked at the Eagle from day 1. Capt. Miles used to go hands on with those juveniles every day. Sgt. Morris used to arm bar kids to the ground for not doing push-ups. I came in on the next shift after that crap. They let a juvenile sex offender in the program for goodness sakes! Short cuts on training, shortcuts on the screening process, shortcuts maintenance, destroying training records. What do you do when your boss is the Sheriff and the Sheriff is breaking the law.I say the guy had guts for reporting that crap. He knew he was going to get heat, but how many of us want BFR'S running all over our kids at night? Even if they are little thugs, there human beings! Not Rodents! I mentioned in my reports facility conditions, however not to the extreme that certain people were. Those people got bullied and then some got scared. Some had children though, and that's the deputies who were bothered the most. I'm so glad we are not out there anymore. Most of the wanna be Sgt.'s out there could not make it and are in the jail, airport, or courthouse. They couldn't cut it on the road! Deputies who actually worked out there are doing well on the road. [quote="Anonymous"]You know what? I am sooo fucking sick of the Bradshaw/Gauger regime. I'm not surprised that put pressure on this talk show - look at what they did to that eagle instructor. I don't know much about the workings of the eagle but I know that guy didn't do anything out of the ordinary for them. The only reason they tried breaking it off in their ass is because he reported rats or some other infestation. It's common knowledge this place uses Chicago style strong arm tactics to **** the ones they don't like. I would never have considered posting on one of these sites a few years ago but I'm kind of getting sick of what is going on in the agency.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Listened to the show for the first time - great show!
0 x

Return to “Cop Talk Radio”