Holy fuckin **** what a show

A forum for the topics discussed on Cop Talk Radio (this site has its own administrator)
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

This shower have been the best yet. You got to love aronburg because he really knows his stuff. We can all hope he runs against the dolt we currently cell our state attorney.

Next, I am shocked someone is getting sued for a complaint of waste at the sheriffs office.

Where there is smoke there is fire and suing a complainant for a legitimate complaint is a huge red flag pointing right to the sheriff.

Last is the investigation in to Bradshaws p cards. I read all the documentation myself and there is no way a competent investigator could have done what Waites did. No way in hell. I read the fraud requests, purchasing card history, original complaint and knew in 5 minutes the incidents were unrelated. I agree with Rick and jose on a huge conflict of interest here. No one seemed to mention a timeline here. Waites is methodical and his investigations take a long time to complete. He did this in a few days? It definitely stinks.

How can a public integrity unit be a public integrity unit if there is no integrity? Thateoyld be like having a purple orange.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 am

Guys I love the show but you got to do something with that Sgt Henry guy. Totally in his own works drinking the Bradshaw coolaide. To Sgt Henry, Bradshaw can do no wrong. As I listen to the episodes, he has defended Bradshaw at every turn, from his official misconduct to his stealing a gun out of the WPB evidence room, he refuses to be objective and see Bradshaw for what he is: a petty thief that has worked his way up the political ladder with shady back door deals and political payback at the tax payer's expense. If this is not evident to him, I'm not sure how he can be relied upon to judge anyone's character. I am convinced the Sheriff could murder a bus full of nuns only to have Sgt Henry defend him on the show.

Next: the guy getting sued for making the complaint for misuse of a purchasing card- please tell me that was a joke, right? If this is a real scenario, I wonder how our country can survive. When the penalty of speaking out against public officials engaged in wasteful spending allows for watch dogs to get sued, it is no wonder our country is going to hell. Please tell me you are going to send this to the news, especially Fox News, because this is the type of thing they would broadcast for weeks.

Next: Dave Aaronburg would be a fantastic candidate for State Attorney. Unlike the attention seeking clown we have in office now, I firmly believe Aaronburg would run the office not based on the media, but based on right or wrong. He's got a solid track record and experience that can't be matched. Under his leadership, I doubt very seriously the complaint against the Sheriff would have been done properly. I've known Mike fir years and he is a very competent investigator. There is absolutely no way he would have made such an erroneous mistake unless he was intentionally trying to misdirect the results of the investigation. I would say that matter would be worthy of an ethics complaint but he would simply claim a mistake was made and proceed to sue the person claiming the investigation was improperly conducted.

This is a crazy world we are living in, eh? I taught my kids that crime doesn't pay but I was kept in the dark about the reality of the situation Crime does pay in Palm Beach County as long as you are tied in to the people that enforce the laws.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm

THAT was a great show last night! Dog, Dug - whoever really owns this site - I just want to tell you the Sheriff, the FOG and others who have no scruples - they HAAATTTEEEE your site man. They talk about it all the time. It consumes them. They cant play their same games because they are called on it at every turn. The Sheriff looks like crap and the FOG dont look much better. It is keeping them up at night because they are always getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Also - the Cop Talk radio show - they HATE your show too.

Ric and his clar are S@#Tting that the truth is catching up to them. Like rats in a cheese factory, they can only play so long until the cheesemaker comes in and turns on the lights. Dog and RIck - thanks for what you to do!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

THERE GOES THAT SGT HENRY GUY AGAIN TRYING TO JUSTIFY ALL THE CIVILIANS WHO HAVE TAKE HOME CARS. NO ONE EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THE CRIME SCENE TECKS. THEY CRITICIZED THE SECRETARIES AND MANAGERS. HOW CAN YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT BY COMPARING IT TO OUR DEPTS 30 MI. RADIUS? THAT 30 MI RADIUS FOR ALL YOU THAT DONT KNOW IS FOR ACTUAL COPS THAT DRIVE ACTUAL POLICE CARS. WPBPD DOESNT GIVE THE CIVILIANS TAKE HOMES AND I DONT KNOW OF ANY DEPARTMENT THAT DOES.

SGT HENRY ISNT DRINKING BRADSHAWS COOLAID HES DRINKING SOMETHING ELSE FROM BRADSHAW. SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP UP HIS PROTEIN LEVEL ELEVATED. IF BRADSHAW WENT ON A JEW KILLING SPREE WOULD YOU DEFEND THAT TO? I GOT A BENJAMIN THAT SAYS YOU WOULD.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Yeah - I try to stay pretty neutral but his bias is definitely apparent in that he won't fault Bradshaw on important issues when Bradshaw is clearly in the wrong. He's still a good guy though.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I thought the video clip was funny as hell IMHO! I looked around cop talk (nice new site by the way) but didn't see them there. Can you point me in the right direction? Also the part about the boat was pretty rude but completely funny. if she didn't want jokes made at her expense perhaps she shouldnt been boating under the influence because Griffen accident made us all look like ****, which was also pretty rude.

I hear she's very nice though. Someone said she would give her right arm to help you out.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah, that is pretty apparent about Sgt. Henry. I noticed a while ago that he always defends Delsa as well as Bradshaw. Wish Jose was there in person tonight to set him straight.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

DITTO. ALSO HE SAID THOSE CLIPS ARE ALL ONE SIDED. I DARE HIM TO READ THE I A REPORTS AND THEN GIVE AN INFORMED OPINION. THAT CLIP IS SPOT ON AND ONLY A FOOL WOULD DISPUTE IT AFTER READING THE INVESTIGATIONS. THEY ARE RIGHT ON THE DOCUMENT CENTER LAST TIME I CHECKED.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Wtf Rick? Bradshaws little blow boy sgt henry is so transparent it's like looking at plastic wrap. I would be careful if I were you cause he might leave your show to get a full time job pleasuring Dick. You need to find someone for the show that is impartial and not looking for the next favor from Bradshaw in exchange for looking the other way on Bradshaws crime sprees.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't get that guy either. Maybe it's a WPBPD thing where they buy in to all the corruption and think these kinds of things are A OK. I guess Ric brainwashed him but good when he was his boss.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 pm

That is because he is a piece of garbage. Always has been always will be. Try working with him for 20 years. Cop talk, get rid of him because you will lose your listeners.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 am

That was one of the best shows yet guys! Keep up the good work and I'm happy to see Sgt. Henry coming around!
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 3/8/2012[/i]
0 x

Return to “Cop Talk Radio”