Forum Rules evolve

Important information regarding site useage, statistics, etc...
Deputy Dog

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Deputy Dog » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:20 am

There are a few new rules that I need to institute. I have a no censurship policy that needs to be modified slightly to change with the times. As with everything, hese rules will continue to evolve with time.

1. like always, if we find something to be false, it will be deleted. If you are the subject of something that is false which can be verified, you may write to [url=mailto:info@pbsotalk.ru]info@pbsotalk.ru[/url] to have it deleted.

2. This is not a place for "turf wars" between motorcycle clubs. Every thread is starting to turn into a rivalry between the two law enforcement motorcycle clubs. Frankly, the fact you were not prosecuted for anything you committed does NOT clear you of wrongdoing in my mind - it simply means while there was probable cause to file the charges (you probably did it), the state didn't file it for some reason, like because you are cops (for god's sake).

3. As much as some of us would like to defend our records when goaded on this site, after speaking with our legal counsel, we will not post anything to reveal our identities. This is because there are several people in the county government what would do anything to get this site down. If our identities are publicly confirmed, they could engage in a legal process that could make running this site expensive and difficult. While Bradshaw has unlimited backing of the PBA, we are sponsored by ourselves. Therefore, any posts with references to any suspected member's identities will be removed.

4. New rule here, 5/31/2011 - some of the posts are getting really raunchy and is defeating the point if this forum. My goal is to have good discussion and debate while exposing corruption. This can be done without some of the blatantly offensive language that, quite frankly, makes some of you look juvenile. I my point of no censorship is so people can have their own ideas and express themselves. I feel this can be done professionally (or at least not completely profane). Most of us swear and we can say things in our posts that don't sound like we intend, but try to keep your ideas clean. If something is posted that is offensive, I may try to edit your post while keeping the idea intact. If it's nothing but a raunchy slam, it might just be deleted. My goal is to have the average citizen be able to read it without being turned off towards cops.

I can't moderate these forums every moment because I need to generate income to keep them running. If I miss something and you find something that is just repulsive, please you can click "Report to Moderator" if you are a registered user. This will flag the post for me to review - use it sparingly, please.
edited by DeputyDog on 5/31/2011
0 x

Anonymous

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 am

Amen Deputy Dog! They were acting like high schoolers on here and it is not the place, take it to the playground. We are cops for christ sake act like it! PBSO should be ashamed at some of these deputies! Unfortunately it seems as if Ric and Gaugernot have no shame, which means it is time for a change and get rid of all the dirt balls in here. That takes a little balls though, something these two guys don't seem to have.
0 x

Deputy Dog

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Deputy Dog » Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Just added a rule. I'll be going through tomorrow and editing anything completely raunchy.
0 x

Anonymous

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 am

That's a great idea. When will you stop your practice of blocking IP addresses of those who happen to disagree with you and your posters? Is the open dialogue policy only for those who agree with you?
0 x

Anonymous

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 am

[quote="Anonymous"]That's a great idea. When will you stop your practice of blocking IP addresses of those who happen to disagree with you and your posters? Is the open dialogue policy only for those who agree with you?[/quote]

The only IP's we have ever blocked are the ones that become abusive. LIke everywhere else, we have rules. You can look on here and see there are plenty of negative things about this site, our positions and people whom may be affiliated with it. Anyone who doubts this only needs to look at a few of the threads to see. When people start spamming the site, however, things change and we have to prevent our database from becoming clogged with crap. You obviously know about this because you have been blocked; you must have been one of the guilty ones, so you don't have a right to cry. When you have to pay to maintain a site, you can do whatever you wish. DD would say the same thing. Behave, don't violate our very few simple rules and enjoy.
0 x

Anonymous

Forum Rules evolve

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 pm

You lie sir. Sorry, Rule 4 is violated in almost every subject and there is no allowance for dissenting opinions. Clearly you delete the dissenters so fast that you or someone else is moderating the dissenters and blocking IP addresses. We call that hypocritical and this post will suffer the same fate. I just hope that someone not a supporter reads it before it falls victim to your "editing" practices, and that others will see you for the hypocritical fraud that you are!
0 x

Return to “From Deputy Dog with Love”