Help Our Cause and Donate!

Important information regarding site useage, statistics, etc...
Deputy Dog

Help Our Cause and Donate!

Postby Deputy Dog » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:22 pm

We hope you are enjoying the discussion forum and news blog that expose Palm Beach County's Culture of Corruption. We are a non-partisan, independent web blog and web discussion forum that conducts our own investigations into allegations of corruption that otherwise might get swept under the rug in Palm Beach County. How do you hold the Sheriff accountable in a county that is renowned the world over for its blatant corruption? You don't because there is no one to investigate. Until we came along. When we uncover corruption (and so far, we have uncovered several ethics violations), we take it upon ourselves to report these allegations to the State Ethics Commission. Palm Beach County has its own ethics investigative division, but Honest Sheriff Bradshaw has already stated he will take no part in answering to them.

The cost of running this web forum and the News Blog (located at [url=http://news.pbsotalk.ru/]http://news.pbsotalk.ru[/url]), as well as performing public records requests is not a cheap prospect. For records requests, after only a few pages, each page costs $.15 each. Audio recordings are about $9 dollars and other forms of media have their own pricing. This is before you figure in the cost of additional fees the can charge, which could be as high as $20 per hour.

While we do our best to perform these investigations on our own, we would like you to show your support by providing an anonymous donation. The more money we have towards public records requests, the more we can do to expose corruption. We will never keep any of the money; every cent will be allocated to ending the Culture of Corruption in Palm Beach County.

If you are inclined, please click the Donate Button (above, located in the header) and give what you can (Note to Sheriff Bradshaw: I think your department should hold off on buying one of your executive-staff-members' iPads and donate the money to combat corruption in your agency).

Thank You!

DD[i]
[/i]
edited by DeputyDog on 6/7/2011
0 x

Return to “From Deputy Dog with Love”