Donations to Fight the Culture of Corruption

Important information regarding site useage, statistics, etc...
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 am

Wait until a Federal Jury hears this ****! Can you spell Frivolous? Not only that but wait till you see the present Ric and Mikey have coming next...could cost them the election! But either way it will cost them LOL....coming soon
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

Mark Dougan is a HERO! And now is the time when we all come to his aid. Come on people, let's give him the tools he needs $$$
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

HEY RIC, FOG: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT ONLY BE GETTING EXPOSED ON A DAILY BASIS BUT FROM A GUY WHO YOU CLAIM HAS NO SUPPORT, NO HELP AND NO MONEY OH AND NO CREDIBILITY. THIS LONE RANGER HAS SHOWN THE WORLD WHO YOU ARE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP HIM FROM SHINING A LIGHT INTO YOUR DEALINGS BUT TO MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS. NO WONDER YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH. BECAUSE HE IS BEATING YOU AT A GAME YOU CANT PLAY
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 am

Thay hate this guy more then my unmarked's windshield hates lovebugs in June. Its all they talk about anymore. I don't see the FOG and RIC lots but when I do they don't go 5 mins without getting defensive about pbso talk. This suit is the worst thing they could have done. God help them if a jury finds PBSO talk not liable and the news reports that the Sheriffs Office is suing to make a point and failing to win. Its going to blow up in every ones face and ***** is going to come out once again smelling like a rose. Times are bad for the idiotic duo and I think this is a bad move. I gave a few bucks not because I agree with sentiments on the site but because id just like to see the vindictiveness bite ol FOG in the butt.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Watching you two locked in a life-or-death struggle to determine who-drives-who-crazier will be adequate entertainment until football season starts back up again..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 29, 2012 11:29 pm

LADY GAGA SAYS THE OWNER HAS NO ASSISTANCE, NO MONEY, NO CREDIBILITY AND IS A GIANT LOSER. I DONT KNOW THE GUY SO THE F.O.G. COULD BE RIGHT. HE COULD BE WRONG. FOR GAUGERS SAKE I HOPE HE IS WRONG. WHY? BECAUSE THIS GUY IS KICKING THE EVER LOVING SHAT OUT OF RIC AND THE F.O.G. AND THEY HATE HIM MORE THAN ANY ENEMY FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC.

THIS GUY IS ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY PUSHING BRADSHAW OUT OF OFFICE AND SHOWING THE ENTIRE COUNTY WHAT HE IS MADE OF. A YEAR AGO A SHERIFF CANDIDATE AGAINST RIC WOULDNT HAVE STOOD A CHANCE BUT TALLEY IS ABOUT NECK AND NECK AND RIC CANT EVEN SHOW HIS FACE AT A DEBATE. I KNOW BY TALKING TO SEVERAL LOCAL POLITICIANS THAT THEY ARE DISTANCING THEM SELVES FROM RIC AND THE F.O.G. BECAUSE OF WHAT IS COMING OUT ON THIS SITE. THE GUYS IN THE RANKS ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE WHAT THE BOSS IS DOING AND HOW HE IS BEHAVING. EVERY ONE IS LOOKING AT LADY GAGA AND SHAKING THEIR HEADS BECAUSE THEY ALL THINK HE HAS FLIPPED HIS FRIKKIN LID.

IF THE FOG WANTS TO ADMIT THEY ARE GETTING THEIR ARSES HANDED TO THEM BY ONE GUY WHO HAS NO LIFE, NO MONEY, NO CREDIBILITY AND NO WHATEVER, THEY ARE REALLY PATHETIC. THAT WOULD BE LIKE BRUCE LEE ADMITTING HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED BY A 100 POUND CHICK. IF I WAS THE F.O.G. AND RIC I WOULD BE RUNNING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WAS KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF US BECAUSE HE HAS TONS OF MONEY, FINANCIAL BACKING AND A HUGE NETWORK OF HELPERS WORKING TO DESTROY THE BRADSHAW EMPIRE. I ALMOST BELIEVE THIS IS PROBABLY TRUE BECAUSE HOW CAN SOMEONE AS BAD AS THEY SAY REALLY DO THE KIND OF DAMAGE WE CAN ALL SEE. WHEN A BRICK BUILDING IN IRAQ GETS BLOWN UP IT IS MORE BELIEVABLE IT IS BLOWN UP FROM A GUY WITH A 9MM OR FROM A B2 BOMBER DROPPING BUNKER BUSTERS? RIC AND THE F.O.G. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU BELIEVE IT IS THE DISGRUNTLED GUY WITH THE 9MM. I GUESS THE END RESULT DONT MATTER MUCH. THEYS GETTIN THEIR ASS KICKED!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 am

That's a pretty good point Mr. Cspslock. I have personally heard Gauger bashing this guy and saying what a loser he is and I remember thinking to myself, then why is he so significant? They are getting their asses handed to them at every turn by the loser. What does that make them?
0 x

Return to “From Deputy Dog with Love”