Severe waste in the Palm Beach County Health Care District

This is for all other areas of the Palm Beach County Government that aren't listed here.
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]For every civilian take-home car (not counting crime scene or aides) I would like to see a documented list of the number of times those employees were called in for PBSO business. I would venture to say they only time you would find documentation was during the last spat of hurricanes when supervisors who should not be paid over-time - put in for it and were paid because they drove in to sit at their desks during that time.
Thes vehicles are a waste of taxpaper funds, these employees should either be using line cars or putting in for mileage reimbursement.[/quote]

This amount of money is so miniscule compared to the budget of the agency that it's simply inconsequential. This isn't Mayberry and there is no financial or staffing comparison for PBSO anywhere in the county.
There's also the fact that these cars aren't annually re-occurring expenses. They don't get new cars for years. When they do, those cars become line cars which saves the agency money or they go to the auction where the public can get a well maintained used car. An angry person can argue for proof of anything. Proof that the cars are needed. Proof that the staples aren't being wasted. Proof that civilian employees aren't wearing out their ergonomic chairs by overuse. Proof that females with heeled shoes aren't scuffing the costly waxed flooring. Proof this. Proof that. Like any of this means anything.
The REAL problem is illegal immigration and the fact that our elected representatives are too afraid to face it and act. The Sheriff's civilian cars aren't even chump change. It isn't even lint in the pocket.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:21 pm

I totally agree on illegal immigration but anytime a state attemps to take a stand, the Federal Government intervenes and sues, claiming it is a federal problem.

Now about the cars - this is a LOCAL problem and while the cost for the cars isn't reoccuring each year, the fuesl and maintenance most certainly is. And you can't compare cars to staples. Sorry, but the last I checked staples weren't $30k+ each and required maintenance, gas and insurance.

Clearly this is written by someone with one of those cars who needs to defend the position. Sorry, but those cars shouldn't be used by civilians. It's so nice to hear you say it's not even chump change or lint in the pocket. It's huge waste and if it is not, they why don't you just pay for your own car out of your own salary like almost everyone else in the real world does?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I totally agree on illegal immigration but anytime a state attemps to take a stand, the Federal Government intervenes and sues, claiming it is a federal problem.

Now about the cars - this is a LOCAL problem and while the cost for the cars isn't reoccuring each year, the fuesl and maintenance most certainly is. And you can't compare cars to staples. Sorry, but the last I checked staples weren't $30k+ each and required maintenance, gas and insurance.

Clearly this is written by someone with one of those cars who needs to defend the position. Sorry, but those cars shouldn't be used by civilians. It's so nice to hear you say it's not even chump change or lint in the pocket. It's huge waste and if it is not, they why don't you just pay for your own car out of your own salary like almost everyone else in the real world does?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]2 words for you. **** YOU.[/quote]

wheeeeeeeeeew . I'll be glad when the election is over. The immigration problem IS a local tax problem. For those of you who don't know why :
The TAX CREDIT PROPERTIES (Section 8) get paid by the PBC Housing Authority. These are houses and apartments ALL OVER THE COUNTY
Their medical bills get paid by the PBC Health Care District and every unfortunate person who actually has insurance and needs hospitalization (many of our elderly)
The extra space in schools and the extra classes get paid by the PBC School District
They increase our jail population and the resultant cost of prosecution (and yes they commit alot of crimes)
Best of all, they come here and get social security benefits cards as if they're a retiree or other person so entitled. I'm not a civilian but I know what is and what isn't a real issue when it comes to tax waste.
I also know that our local representatives are overjoyed that the fiend masks are on the Sheriff and Chief Deputy because that means that all those programs (detailed above) are quietly sneaking by which is hard to believe since those issues are an elephant in a phone booth. Just keep on attacking PBSO if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile all those aliens and the politicians squandering our tax dollars are laughing at you all the way to the bank.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]2 words for you. **** YOU.[/quote]

wheeeeeeeeeew . I'll be glad when the election is over. The immigration problem IS a local tax problem. For those of you who don't know why :
The TAX CREDIT PROPERTIES (Section 8) get paid by the PBC Housing Authority. These are houses and apartments ALL OVER THE COUNTY
Their medical bills get paid by the PBC Health Care District and every unfortunate person who actually has insurance and needs hospitalization (many of our elderly)
The extra space in schools and the extra classes get paid by the PBC School District
They increase our jail population and the resultant cost of prosecution (and yes they commit alot of crimes)
Best of all, they come here and get social security benefits cards as if they're a retiree or other person so entitled. I'm not a civilian but I know what is and what isn't a real issue when it comes to tax waste.
I also know that our local representatives are overjoyed that the fiend masks are on the Sheriff and Chief Deputy because that means that all those programs (detailed above) are quietly sneaking by which is hard to believe since those issues are an elephant in a phone booth. Just keep on attacking PBSO if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile all those aliens and the politicians squandering our tax dollars are laughing at you all the way to the bank.[/quote]

I almost forgot this part.
Before one dollar puts a roof over an illegal alien's head, there better not be a single homeless combat veteran, a single impoverished elderly citizen or an American family in need.
The people who did their part are getting marginalized because weak back politicians see a big future harvest in voters if they become a champion for benefits for aliens.
It's the same game that made the welfare system grow wild since the 60's. It costs alot of local tax dollars to keep this little payola thing going on. And you concern yourself with civilians with take home cars !
This is why tax abuse runs rampant. PBSO is not this big wasteful beast that some have heralded it to be. The sooner we face that fact and address the real issues affecting our taxes, the sooner we might see some change.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 pm

One reader correctly pointed out how must waste Illegal Aliens cost our county. See his posts below.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 pm

We live int eh GREATEST COUNTRY on the planet. Want proof??? What other country can you get into illegally, wave a sign proudly declaring you are here illegally, AND DEMAND FREE STUFF ! ! ! They are like stray dogs and cats, if you provide food and shelter for them, THEY WILL COME ! !
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

HAHAHAHA! This is funny as hell! Sad at the same time because it's true. It's like bums. I had the top down on the car today and stopped on the !95 off ramp when some POS bum was standing there with a Please Help sign. He walked over to my car and stood by my open window looking at me. I told him I don't give to lazy scumbags. Get your money from Obama. He shot me the bird as I drove off.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]2 words for you. **** YOU.[/quote]

I also know that our local representatives are overjoyed that the fiend masks are on the Sheriff and Chief Deputy because that means that all those programs (detailed above) are quietly sneaking by which is hard to believe since those issues are an elephant in a phone booth. Just keep on attacking PBSO if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile all those aliens and the politicians squandering our tax dollars are laughing at you all the way to the bank.[/quote]

Start your own website to deal with the immagration, the school district. PBSO has problems of their own to deal with and with any hopes this site will endure all that comes it way.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I agree about the waste at the Health Care District. All the Directors (and there are a bunch) are getting paid $120k+ per year and in addition receiving 18% on top of that paid into a 401K plan (the 18% they have been hiding from the board members). Some well over $160K.......thats outrageous. In addition they pay millions to put Nurses in the schools to put bandaids on kids when they fall, you could hire an EMT and pay them 1/2 to do the same job. Not to mention building a $65million dollar hospital in Bell Glade... thats losing tens of millions each year....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am

Did anyone notice the Director cleaned house firing all his top level staff so that he has someone to blame for the mess they are in due to his actions??? Why do we even need the HCD when Obamacare is now suppose to be providing healthcare to the needy????? $160 million a year of taxpayers money wasted.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:18 am

A million here, a million there, and the next thing you know.....opps, time for another tax increase.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Government”