The greatest graffiti eradicator of all time

This is for all other areas of the Palm Beach County Government that aren't listed here.
Anonymous

The greatest graffiti eradicator of all time

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:29 pm

The only thing this clown [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][font=arial, sans-serif]Craig McMichael[/font][/color] is capable of eradicating, is money. With hubris, he boasts in this article that it costs the city a whopping $101 an hour to eradicate graffiti, with some pieces of graffiti even racking up a "$60,000" bill. West palm beach i can hardly say has much of a serious graffiti problem- but special agent and super hero Craig McMichael confidently justifies stealing tax payer dollars by saying graffiti is "[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][font=arial, sans-serif] a form of terrorism, and it should be deemed that way.” As if the reader's intelligence isnt thoroughly insulted by this charlatan, he has the audacity to go on and say in the same interview that [/font][/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][font=arial, sans-serif]“Even though 95 percent of people never see this, if I leave it, it goes. The damage goes up to the ceiling,” in the Muvico stairwell.[/font][/color][color=#333333] [/color]

[color=#333333]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/west-palms-arsenal-when-attacking-graffiti-comes-d/nR36t/[/color]

[color=#333333]Somebody please get me a city job eradicating gum on the sidewalks. I only charge $80 per hour depending on the size of gum. Its a small price to pay to fight terrorism.[/color]
0 x

FuckOff

Re: The greatest graffiti eradicator of all time

Postby FuckOff » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:58 am

:evil: you finally got one right. Old Murph is by far one of the dumbest people ever born! But he is an FSU grad (Hahahahahhaha) so what else can you expect. Sadly you can't blame this on Gauger or Bradshaw. He is a PBA tool and free speech? LOL. You need balls for that and we know you don't have any. I am shocked that Murph isn't one of the idiots posting here.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Government”