Great show on cop talk esp. on Palm Beach Shores

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 am

To the Cop Talk host - today was the 1st time I listened to your show. I heard about it because I live in PB Shores. FYI - Charlie Hoeffer used to work for a private security company called elite and was fired. I dont remember what for. Anyway this was one of the best radio shows I have heard and I will continue to keep listening. Thank you for turning me on to this web site to because it has some incredible information that I didn't know was available to commoners such as myself.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 am

You guys on that show are tearing it up. I had Bo idea there was such crime taking place by the ones who are elected to keep us safe from criminals. They are the criminals. We need to find people that will do their dam jobs and serve the public before serving themselves. By the way radio show - I liked your public service announcement. I will write the sheriff and prosecutor and tell them what I think if their self serving ways.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 am

THE SHOW IS NOW UP ON COP TALK RADIO! YOU CAN HERE IT HERE:
http://www.coptalkradio.com/_literature_114412/Cop_Talk_Radio,_Dec_14,_2011.mp3
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

Everybody seems shocked that this Hoffer is still a cop? It's real simple, he's one of many examples of the bad cops that the pBA protects. Just look no further than their reps and lawyers for christ sake. The background checks and job performance history are as bad or worst than the cops in the shores. He has been a union rep in every department he has worked and is now one here at Palm Beach Shores. These dirty cops continue to hide behind the PBA's badge of protection unfortunately mostly just the bad cops need defense mechanisms. God bless you pbso talk but your fighting a war on corruption that you can't posibly win it is too deeply rooted. Have a merry Christmas and be safe cause these bastards are ruthless!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 am

Blog post about Randy Maale and the PBA.

http://medic343.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/corrupt-cop-rebuked/
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 am

It's unfortunate you ran into a cop like that. And you're aseloutbly right. You beat them in court not on the street. I agree there is a lot of paranoia on the street becuz of recent cop killings and I can't blame them. You made several good points. Hope you win in court. (You should). Good job as always.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”