Another dirty cop is PBS

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 pm

I hear things are getting even crazier at the PD.Didn't think that was possible! Lala Langevin is starting to lose it. Screaming at Coe. I guess Coe is the next target, but unfortunately for Lala, Coe is about ten steps ahead of him. Kniffin is out for awhile, Kelley doesn't know which way to turn, like he ever did. Come on Lala, do your usual dance, you know, threaten to sue everyone. Maybe for safety's sake, someone should take his bullets away from him. I'm also hearing that they are all a little worried about the Hoeffer situation. This time they don't get to bury the so called investigation, as it is out of their control. Hey new State Attorney, and his pick of Johnson from the inspector generals' office might just be the stake thru the heart of good old Charlie. Course we and they know Charlie won't go quietly. Sucks to be you Lala. Best part is you were a stooge for Pfeffherkorn when you guys tried to take over Riviera Beach. Now you clowns are running the asylum and it's coming down on your heads. Good job Lala.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

i thought they got rid of all the problem officers? maybe that was just smoke to cover up what was really happening! hmmm maybe we should ask why is a guy like hoeffer is still here. kniffen, lala, phefferwhatever are no good, covering up lying cops! this place is in shambles! don't piss on me and tell me it's raining! and that is exactlly what these guys are doing! lala telling everyone that coe and his friends are the problem. yup sure thing, not! open up your eyes shores residents or these yoyos are going to do exactly what hoeffer did to those women, yup try and bang you!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 am

How about Chief Kniffen's squeaze? Don't worry we WILL get it ALL EXPOSED!!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 am

Birds of a feather flock together! And these rats with wings, Kniffen, Lala, Pheffercornhole and Hoeffer have made their nest, Palm Beach Shores a mess! Open up thier records, which we now have and you will be shocked at what you find! Stay tuned, We'll call it: Sex, Lies, Beat-up Wives and Lost Video tape! Stay tuned! In the mean time watch your six employees of the shores, Lala has been known to shoot in back!
[i]edited by BBKing on 2/2/2013[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:02 pm

With Chief Kniffen's squeaze you don't have to be a top notch Det like Kelley to find, heck just go to Long Boat's or the Resort and you will find those two love birds nestled up at the bar. Don't worry those photos will be out soon enough. Speaking of Kelley and with all due respect how is a man being treated with radiation for brain cancer still working on the road? He has already had one car accident this month. Who esle needs to get hurt before he retires? Stay tunned more to come!
[i]edited by BBKing on 2/2/2013[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

You folks have some serious mental health issues.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

And you need to learn how to spell "squeeze."
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 am

Couldn't help but laugh...Coe is "ten steps ahead of him" interesting fact let's not forget how Coe came to Palm Beach Shores...That good old inspector general you claim might be the "stake in Hoeffer's heart" may just end up being the stake in Coe's heart as well. You are so right birds of a feather do flock together and who brought Coe to town? Stay tuned folks the apple doesn't fall far from the tree or in this case the background.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Some people need to learn the difference between the truth and a lie.
[i]edited by BBKing on 2/3/2013[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm

It is always fun reading this BS. The cops in this town have maybe ten streets to patrol and can;t get along. Disguisting and pitiful
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Well here you have it - Palm Beach Shores PD has an ad in the paper for a midnight shift only police officer? What's the matter Blaze Pepprkorn? Can't work midnights or better yet won't? So lets create a consultant crapola position for you until we can hire some puppet to handle a real mans shift. Kniffen your such a pusseyy just go shack up with your mistress and leave us the hell alone we're better off without you. Between LALA Langefagg shooting cops in the back n Hoeffer Ho Bag chaser this place ain't got a chance!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:38 am

What you seem to be missing is the Officer you are speaking of is a part time officer which means he works part time hours and picks up the shift he wants to pick up for certification purposes. Probably to simple of an answer for someone plotting to take over the world!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Steve Coe arrested me for sitting in my jacuzzi having light conversation after work (no music at all), he came around the corner screaming noise complaint shining bright ass flashlights in our eyes, I told him that he was the loudest thing in the area,he jumped our fence threw me on the wall. Put cuffs on me (because I said he couldn't search my house), then proceeded to do an illegal search and seizure, grabbed my roommates weed who wasn't even there at the time, brought it back out pointed his finger, and said it was mine, then arrested me and let my friends go, he is my neighbor, in the police report its says he was watching us for 30 mins with binoculars then called back up then moved to a better vantage point to watch us even closer (the bushes) he said he saw us all smoke our own joints with brown filters... those are cigarettes bro ever seen one? he watched us for an hour on our property with binoculars to see that we smoked a cigaret then he decides to move in with back up... im in law school this is a travesty i have to disclose this, and some California law schools may not accept me now =/. i say he deserves the death penalty, people like this should not have power, plus he/any of them cant form a sentence or spell anything right =[[ This type of stuff is what drives people over the edge.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Just tell em you're gonna be a Public Defender. They won't care if you smoked a little weed.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Plead not guilty....call Mike Salnick and tell him your a friend of mine.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Haha.... hey I just heard Detective Coe arrested your Mom,Dad, and Roomate three nights earlier in your same apartment for cocaine. Sounds to me like drugs run in the family.You have to be one of the most moronic people on the planet you silly lil weed smoker. That's what our judicial system needs....another lawyer like you.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Its just the principle. He watches my house all the time... It's his hobby...
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Also Mr want to be attorney, you in the first person made a threat against a police officer on this sight for all to see... "He deserves the death penalty" maybe the state attorney will have something to say about that threat and for what? Arresting druggie scum bags like you and your family.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Also Mr want to be attorney, you in the first person made a threat against a police officer on this sight for all to see... "He deserves the death penalty" maybe the state attorney will have something to say about that threat and for what? Arresting druggie scum bags like you and your family.[/quote]

No wonder the dumbest of the dumb go to work at Palm Beach Shores and not Palm Beach County - really? Saying someone deserves the death penalty is now a threat? You fucking idiot. I personally think child molesters should receive the death penalty so does that mean I'm making threats against Gauger? Hell no. It's just what I believe. Take some lessons in English, bozo.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 am

While your at it you should file an internal affairs complaint against Coe for his search and seizure violations.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 am

I don't know about the death penalty but that's one snake that deserves to be fired .. for clarification purposes by snake I mean Coe. He is a **** stirrer and a good one gets others to do his dirty work for him while he continues to appear clean as a whistle. Sooner or later what goes around will come around. For now we will just keep watching Coe's followers play monkey see monkey do..watch out for Coe he will screw you over to.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Yea call Mike Salnick he likes to keep wives busy ....he kept Chief Kniffen's wife busy as juror so Kniffen could be with his squeeze
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 5:52 am

That wasn't Kniffen's wife that Salnick kept busy, it was Coe's and guess what she's pregnant. You know what they say, "every family should have a lawyer in it".
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 10, 2013 11:16 am

HA HA whys this been so hush hush! Does Salnick's wife know,any pics of Coe's wife.Damn this County?
0 x

Re: Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:31 am

So Sgt DAndrea is double dipping. Always knew this to be true. He is one of the boys though, so he will be golden. Would love the feds to check out his time cards.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Salnick is a dirty lawyer. Bought and paid for.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Haha. Palm beach shores is finally getting what comes to them. Can't wait for the trial against the Town from those dispatchers Hoeffer assaulted. Finally everybody is going to find out that Kniffin, yes you Steve Langevin, and Mayor Workman all knew what was going on and covered it up. You will lose your Police charter. Destroying IA investigative files gets you time in the Federal Pen. Start lubing LaLa Langevin cuz your ass is about to get stretched!!!! Hahaha
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”