Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Does anyone know the story on officer Russian
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 am

Isn't he the cop that cant carry a gun anywhere in the state except for the Town of Palm Beach Shores?[quote="Anonymous"]Does anyone know the story on officer Russian[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 pm

that is the rumor i heard and was trying to verify it, cause I just could not believe it
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 am

This is the guy that was stepping out on his wife in 2010-2011 with a young woman who worked as a bookkeeper for the Town of Palm Beach Shores. One night a neighbor saw a prowler near the bookkeepers home. She called in to the PD to report it. An officer responded on an ATV, saw the individual. Yelled for him to come out. The "suspect" took off running, back up was called for, then they caught him a few streets over. It was their new part time/reserve officer, Darryl Russian. Fast forward to a few months ago. He assaulted his wife, threatened her and his daughters' safety. His wife called the police in Stuart and filed a complaint. A Martin county judge handed down an injunction that prohibits him from carrying/owning/ a weapon. The chief/Lt/ and Sgt. of the Shores PD wrote up a letter and Sgt Kelley accompanied Russian before a Palm Beach County judge explaning why they needed him. The PBC judge issued a directive giving Russian permission to carry while on duty as an officer in the Shores. Must make the residents feel more comfortable. The only possible explanation for this bonehead move by the PD brass is that the Mayor (John Workman) is good friends with the bookkeepers daughter, and they have a bit of pull. The mayor has been seen out and about with Russian and his girlfriend at some local watering holes.....by the way, Russian had a felony conviction in N.J., and the military booted him out after 4 weeks, as morally unfit. But hey, he fits in with the department in the Shores....................roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:50 am

[quote="Anonymous"]This is the guy that was stepping out on his wife in 2010-2011 with a young woman who worked as a bookkeeper for the Town of Palm Beach Shores. One night a neighbor saw a prowler near the bookkeepers home. She called in to the PD to report it. An officer responded on an ATV, saw the individual. Yelled for him to come out. The "suspect" took off running, back up was called for, then they caught him a few streets over. It was their new part time/reserve officer, Darryl Russian. Fast forward to a few months ago. He assaulted his wife, threatened her and his daughters' safety. His wife called the police in Stuart and filed a complaint. A Martin county judge handed down an injunction that prohibits him from carrying/owning/ a weapon. The chief/Lt/ and Sgt. of the Shores PD wrote up a letter and Sgt Kelley accompanied Russian before a Palm Beach County judge explaning why they needed him. The PBC judge issued a directive giving Russian permission to carry while on duty as an officer in the Shores. Must make the residents feel more comfortable. The only possible explanation for this bonehead move by the PD brass is that the Mayor (John Workman) is good friends with the bookkeepers daughter, and they have a bit of pull. The mayor has been seen out and about with Russian and his girlfriend at some local watering holes.....by the way, Russian had a felony conviction in N.J., and the military booted him out after 4 weeks, as morally unfit. But hey, he fits in with the department in the Shores....................roscoe's buddy[/quote]

Seeing as how this is a pbso blog, let's not leave out Sgt. D'Andrea from the S.O.....he is the I.T. guy for the Shores....he keeps his cars (traffic Chargers) hidden at the condos at the Shores. Does the S.O. keep track of on duty guys through GPS, cause he spends a lot of time with his big gray Chevy SUV in the Shores PD parking lot. Same as the parks unit, you know the guys working for Kniffin as security at the Palm Beach Shores Resort. Nice little racket they've got going.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]This is the guy that was stepping out on his wife in 2010-2011 with a young woman who worked as a bookkeeper for the Town of Palm Beach Shores. One night a neighbor saw a prowler near the bookkeepers home. She called in to the PD to report it. An officer responded on an ATV, saw the individual. Yelled for him to come out. The "suspect" took off running, back up was called for, then they caught him a few streets over. It was their new part time/reserve officer, Darryl Russian. Fast forward to a few months ago. He assaulted his wife, threatened her and his daughters' safety. His wife called the police in Stuart and filed a complaint. A Martin county judge handed down an injunction that prohibits him from carrying/owning/ a weapon. The chief/Lt/ and Sgt. of the Shores PD wrote up a letter and Sgt Kelley accompanied Russian before a Palm Beach County judge explaning why they needed him. The PBC judge issued a directive giving Russian permission to carry while on duty as an officer in the Shores. Must make the residents feel more comfortable. The only possible explanation for this bonehead move by the PD brass is that the Mayor (John Workman) is good friends with the bookkeepers daughter, and they have a bit of pull. The mayor has been seen out and about with Russian and his girlfriend at some local watering holes.....by the way, Russian had a felony conviction in N.J., and the military booted him out after 4 weeks, as morally unfit. But hey, he fits in with the department in the Shores....................roscoe's buddy[/quote]

Seeing as how this is a pbso blog, let's not leave out Sgt. D'Andrea from the S.O.....he is the I.T. guy for the Shores....he keeps his cars (traffic Chargers) hidden at the condos at the Shores. Does the S.O. keep track of on duty guys through GPS, cause he spends a lot of time with his big gray Chevy SUV in the Shores PD parking lot. Same as the parks unit, you know the guys working for Kniffin as security at the Palm Beach Shores Resort. Nice little racket they've got going.[/quote]

when will they learn...why keep the cars hidden? private security ? did not see this posting about the cars being hidden in palm beach shores on pbso blog. What are traffic and I T doing in the shores?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Seriously are you guys suprised there is ANOTHER DIRTY COP in Palm Beach Shores? That's all they hire over there. Russian got caught running from Coe with his pants down when he was stepping out with Mindy on his wife and now he is a documented woman beater with a felony background! No suprise he is dirty, he was brought on by another fine outstanding dirty specimen Officer Paul Liccardo, Liccardo got fired from Broward. This department is so full of dirty cops they can't do anything but write traffic tickets between Russian, Liccardo and the rest of the misfits nothing will stand up in a court of law. If its illegal and its being done by a cop in Palm Beach Shores you won't find Russian or Liccardo to far behind. Perfect examples of disgrace's to Law Enforcement.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 am

To guest 3/12...D'Andrea hides a few of his traffic cars at the Shores underneath the condos on Ocean Ave....keys are kept at dispatch, or used to be, so no one else could use them....a white Charger and a black one...no one got the keys unless he ok'd it....he also does the IT for the Shores.......charges them by the hour....common to see big chevy parked out back of the pd....remember when the IA from the SO came down on some deputies for double dipping at the Palm Beach Shores resort.....they sqeezed Rags and he had to give it up....the detail was run by Tony Arajho until the new sherrif took over after Neuman. He gave it up and Kniffin, then a Capt. took it over. Except for him and LaLa Langevin (the back shooter), all the other guys on the detail are mostly parks or Marine from the S.O. If you need the Shores chief on a Tues., Weds. or Thurs. between 4-9 PM, call the resort. Of course he works for the shores from 3-11.......know any other chiefs with those hours?
Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 am

While I'm at it, anybody else know a twelve man department with four detectives. Kelley, Licardo and Coe and the real one Alex. The other three just started calling themselves detectives and hoped no one would mind. So for the S.O. guys out there, does anyone know the requirements/training required to be a detective?????
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 am

Cop Talk Radio is suppose to ring up this Russian guy and the gun story tomorrow night. We need to call this show and tell the listeners everything! The coruption here is completely out of control. HELP!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 am

Thank God, its about time Russian got exposed. Can somebody tell me why a part time officer with a felony history and a history of domestic violence who is not even a protected employee is so NEEDED that Kelly needed to go in front of a Palm Beach County Judge so that this guy could continue working? Hello first clue...PART TIME...hello second clue...NOT A PROTECTED EMPLOYEE..cut the guy lose..there are plenty of part time officers over there. The citizens of Palm Beach Shores are not being served well by the likes of Officer Russian the wife and child abuser with the felony background!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am

Hey here is a funny...Liccardo and Russian are roomates..probably why the apple doesn't far fall from the tree. You have Liccardo with his lying background who was fired from Broward..let's make that clear I said FIRED not asked to Resign..living with Russian who is a woman beater and gets his jollies off threatening his wife and kids. Seems to me they make the perfect roomate situation what one doesn't lie about the other will cover up. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with these 2! Looking forward to hearing about this on Cop Talk! Liccardo also gave himself the promotion of "Detective", said it sounded better and people out in the field would get back to him quicker. Yup, he made him self a self appointed Detective! Pretty sure that doesn't hold up in accreditation standards. Trust me the guy can't be a detective...as previously stated due to his prior fraudulent history no arrest would hold up in court. I think it would go out the window when they asked if he had ever been fired for lying and falsifying police and legal reports.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]that is the rumor i heard and was trying to verify it, cause I just could not believe it[/quote]

Sure is can't carry a gun in any other part of the state but Palm Beach Shores. Doesn't that make the citizen's feel safe? Can't trust the guy (Darryl Russian) with a gun around his family but hey let's give him one to protect the private citizens! Way to go Sgt. Kelley, Chief Kniffin just when I thought the place couldn't get any worse SUPRISE...ok well not really SUPRISE..but seriously shouldn't this be on what the bleep were we thinking? Hello get rid of this guy already can you say problematic employee to say the very least? Just wondering at some point does this department want to run itself like a real department instead of an episode of Gomer Pyle? What the Hell? Can you guys hire any officers that have some sense of morals? and that are up to law enforcement standards? or hey how about this...let's keep it simple stupid..can you hire any officers that can pass a real background check? The guys on your department are the misfits that can't get hired at any other agency. So much for accreditation standards.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 am

Is the bookkeeper Mindy Lang? I saw her with him at her Christmas Party. Isn't officer Coe his friend? A neighbor said he's the town Union Rep? I reallt don't think that Police Commissioner Fiers woulld stand for that. He's tough on crime.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:35 am

I went to townhall and they have "no comment" and is once again invoking the "gag order" on city employees. Crooks the whole lot of them. The re-elected Commissioner only got 30% of the votes. Good Ole Boys especially after Mayor Workman gave the city manager and the fire chief 10 thousand dollar raises and then cried were running out of money and Endorsed "The Lisa". Now the cops contract is up and of course they want more money. Who suffers the Tax Payers. Why won't they confirm or deny these accusations? How can a police officer not be allowed to carry a weapon off duty?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Is the bookkeeper Mindy Lang? I saw her with him at her Christmas Party. Isn't officer Coe his friend? A neighbor said he's the town Union Rep? I reallt don't think that Police Commissioner Fiers woulld stand for that. He's tough on crime.[/quote]

Yes it is Mindy Lang on Bravado, Gil Trowers daughter, and yes Coe has become friends with Mr. Russian, and Yes Offficer Coe is the Union Rep and yes he is asking for a 8% raise, citing the Officers are on the bottom quarter of pay, county wide. I think if HE wants more money, Officer Coe should go work somewhere else. J.P. on Tacoma
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Is the bookkeeper Mindy Lang? I saw her with him at her Christmas Party. Isn't officer Coe his friend? A neighbor said he's the town Union Rep? I reallt don't think that Police Commissioner Fiers woulld stand for that. He's tough on crime.[/quote]

Yes it is Mindy Lang on Bravado, Gil Trowers daughter, and yes Coe has become friends with Mr. Russian, and Yes Offficer Coe is the Union Rep and yes he is asking for a 8% raise, citing the Officers are on the bottom quarter of pay, county wide. I think if HE wants more money, Officer Coe should go work somewhere else. J.P. on Tacoma[/quote]

Well town hall can not confirm or deny all they want. There is a documented police report on Russian running from Coe with his pants down from Mindy Lang's house and here is the Martin County Court Docket Numbers for the Restraining Order that was put on him for abusing his wife and threatening his children... There Deny this TOWN HALL! Seriously when are they going to do something about these crocked cops. Yes Coe is buddies with Russian as he is buddies with Liccardo. The three Musketeers! MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO, AND MONKEY BLEEP THE TOWN OVER. They are all PROVEN LIARS and have no business being COPS! Well we are at it lets ask COE and LICCARDO about those sex parties they used to have when they were roomates at the Mayan Towers...before Coe got married, but while LICCARDO was and is MARRIED. How bout those parties boys? Let me guess puttting the GAG order on that to so to speak? [table] [tr] [td] [td][url=][color=black]RUSSIAN DARRELL [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]11 439 DV [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]01/17/2012 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]JUD [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2555 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2203 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2311464 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]V [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black] [/color][/url] [tr] [td] [url=http://clerk-web.martin.fl.us/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=1923624&file_num=2313746&doc_status=V]View[/url] [td][url=][color=black]RUSSIAN DARRELL [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]RUSSIAN TAMARA M [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]01/30/2012 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]TER [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2557 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2606 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]REVOCATION OF DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2313746 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]V [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black] [/color][/url] [tr] [td] * [url=http://clerk-web.martin.fl.us/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=1921227&file_num=2311464&doc_status=V]View[/url] [td][url=][color=black]RUSSIAN TAMARA [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]11 439 DV [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]01/17/2012 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]JUD [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2555 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2203 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]2311464 [/color][/url] [td][url=][color=black]V [/color][/url][/table]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Is the bookkeeper Mindy Lang? I saw her with him at her Christmas Party. Isn't officer Coe his friend? A neighbor said he's the town Union Rep? I reallt don't think that Police Commissioner Fiers woulld stand for that. He's tough on crime.[/quote]

Fiers is tough on crime? Really? Well then why is Liccardo still employed? Why is Russian employed? Russian is a part time officer who is not protected by the Union so why are they allowing this guy to continue being employed? There is no shortage of Part Time Officers so why the need for Russian who is a documented domestic violence batterer? not to mention getting caught running from Coe with his pants down? Why keep this guy? I beg Commissioner Fiers to do something regarding these guys. Fiers has an outstanding background in legal matters, I hope he will do what is right and follow through with getting rid of these guys. Lets get some officer's we can be proud of. Seriously if you were a victim of domestic violence would you feel comfortable having Russian respond to the call? The antics these guys are getting away with is saddening and when caught red handed they lie for eachother or turn around and try to intimidate the people who brought there illegal activities to light.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 am

Connect the dots Russian Lang Trower Tropepe Workman = Who runs Palm Beach Shores?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 am

Who could confirm the Sex party issue? North or South Mayan? I will ask around
Chuck Mayan South
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 am

Another bust tonight. Teaser at the beginning of Coptalk. "We're going to cover a cop in Palm Beach Shores who has an injunction against carrying a gun.. A lot of us in the Shores were listening....for what? The ex mayor is interested. The self appointed police commissioner, Fieres, telling residents he is looking into it. Yeah right....the crap continues
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Who could confirm the Sex party issue? North or South Mayan? I will ask around
Chuck Mayan South[/quote]

There were some pictures of those sex parties floating around some where..however, I'm sure by now they've been conviently "lost" or "misplaced" can't be having any proof, someone might actually take action, lol, yeah right..take action that is funny. Unfortunately its to late to do anything about the sex parties now, but they happened. Just another thing that was conviently overlooked by the Administration.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 am

I was told to listen and heard nothing but an accusation. Please just the facts. What's the charge in New Jersey, and why can't he carry a gun? A waste of two hours, some of the stuff is interesting but nothing special. You lost me
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 am

Nobody seems interested in this non story. Sgt. Henry actually said that this is quite common? Is he out of his mind common for cops to have to check their gun in and out cause the state doesn't trust them too carry? Idiots![quote="Anonymous"]I was told to listen and heard nothing but an accusation. Please just the facts. What's the charge in New Jersey, and why can't he carry a gun? A waste of two hours, some of the stuff is interesting but nothing special. You lost me[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Nobody seems interested in this non story. Sgt. Henry actually said that this is quite common? Is he out of his mind common for cops to have to check their gun in and out cause the state doesn't trust them too carry? Idiots![quote="Anonymous"]I was told to listen and heard nothing but an accusation. Please just the facts. What's the charge in New Jersey, and why can't he carry a gun? A waste of two hours, some of the stuff is interesting but nothing special. You lost me[/quote][/quote]

He can't carry a gun because he has been found guilty of domestic violence against his wife and children. Sgt Henry states its quite common? Maybe for a full time officer who is protected by the PBA, but I highly doubt it is quite common for a PART TIME OFFICE who is not PROTECTED BY THE PBA nor is a Part Time Officer a Protected Employee. As stated earlier the guy is part time, the charge in NJ was mentioned on here somewhere by "Roscoe's Buddy". Apparently the Military didn't even keep Russian so again the question to be asked here is WHY IS PALM BEACH SHORES KEEPING THIS GUY WITH ALL THESE ISSUES WHEN HE IS ONLY PART TIME AND IS NOT PROTECTED BY THE PBA??
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Nobody seems interested in this non story. Sgt. Henry actually said that this is quite common? Is he out of his mind common for cops to have to check their gun in and out cause the state doesn't trust them too carry? Idiots![quote="Anonymous"]I was told to listen and heard nothing but an accusation. Please just the facts. What's the charge in New Jersey, and why can't he carry a gun? A waste of two hours, some of the stuff is interesting but nothing special. You lost me[/quote][/quote]

He can't carry a gun because he has been found guilty of domestic violence against his wife and children. Sgt Henry states its quite common? Maybe for a full time officer who is protected by the PBA, but I highly doubt it is quite common for a PART TIME OFFICE who is not PROTECTED BY THE PBA nor is a Part Time Officer a Protected Employee. As stated earlier the guy is part time, the charge in NJ was mentioned on here somewhere by "Roscoe's Buddy". Apparently the Military didn't even keep Russian so again the question to be asked here is WHY IS PALM BEACH SHORES KEEPING THIS GUY WITH ALL THESE ISSUES WHEN HE IS ONLY PART TIME AND IS NOT PROTECTED BY THE PBA??[/quote]

Mavbe connect the dots isn't to far off
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 am

I read the Police Chief's notes to the online Feb. Commission meeting and there are 2 IA investigations, 1 by WPB, and another by Jupiter. Maybe the town is outsourcing their IA investigations. Could a resident use the Freedom of information Act to request the letter that was written to the judge?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I read the Police Chief's notes to the online Feb. Commission meeting and there are 2 IA investigations, 1 by WPB, and another by Jupiter. Maybe the town is outsourcing their IA investigations. Could a resident use the Freedom of information Act to request the letter that was written to the judge?[/quote]
Not sure if you could use that or not..ask Roscoe's Buddy I'm sure he would know. I would think and I'm just guessing that a copy of that letter to the Judge would be in Russian's Employee File which is Public Record but who knows. Things that are supposed to be in Employee Files go missing around there quite often to.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Just found this article to be interesting - 'Palm Beach'Titled Towns Police Management 'Suspect' [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/'Palm_Beach'_Titled_Towns_Police_Management_'Suspect'/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/'Palm_Beach'_Titled_Towns_Police_Management_'Suspect'/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 am

It seems the extra duties would benefit the officers that live in town. I see the same officers parking cars on Thursday, at the Sailfish. Maybe the extra duties could be brought up when PBA contract negotiations begin this summer? I was under the belief
that all police officers are sworn officers of the state and must have all their civil rights/ civil privelages because I've heard of officers being fired for DUI. He's probably protected by the Union.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:28 am

retire in two years, I'll go work in sleepy PBS, esp. if I can double stack my bennies. We've known for years that that is "copland" esp. if you know the terrific trio, your in the club but I'd only work with S. Alex. That's why PBSO is used for all
their "major" investigations and that wife beater should be in the Union office crying foul as they deny his unemployment. They have to outsource their IA's and they've had several for a small department. I'll apply in 2, weed out the knucks before then.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 am

The felony in N.J. was grand theft. The short military career was 4 weeks, and ended when they got rid of him as morally unfit. He claims he was also a coach in professional football................yeah he's a good old boy. But all of us can rest easy, 'cause self appointed Police Commissioner Fiers is telling residents he is looking into these matters. He claims he had no knowledge of any of these incidents. If you buy that crap, I've got a bunch of great property for sale, real cheap, in the middle of the everglades. Commissioner Fiers is a real law abiding, upstanding citizen. Of course he also likes to brag to friends that he too is a convicted felon. He was involved in the Iran-Contra thing and was convicted. He also was served with papers in the Shores PD in 2010 with a restraining order for stalking a female doctor in West Palm. So yeah, you can count on him to do the right thing. One last thing, does anyone know why Officer Learner was being paid for not working for the past 4 months (admin leave) but can now return?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 am

[quote="Anonymous"]retire in two years, I'll go work in sleepy PBS, esp. if I can double stack my bennies. We've known for years that that is "copland" esp. if you know the terrific trio, your in the club but I'd only work with S. Alex. That's why PBSO is used for all
their "major" investigations and that wife beater should be in the Union office crying foul as they deny his unemployment. They have to outsource their IA's and they've had several for a small department. I'll apply in 2, weed out the knucks before then.[/quote]

The reason why they have to use PBSO for everything and any major crime over in Palm Beach Shores is because none of their officers can make an arrest that will hold up in court due to their poor backgrounds. That is why any major investigations are given to PBSO. All the bad guys have to do is go to court and have their lawyer ask the Palm Beach Shores Cop under oath if they've ever lied on a police report or in an official investigation, if they've ever been convicted of a felony, if they've ever been convicted of domestic violence...there isn't a one of them on that department that could answer no..they've all lied, falsified reports, and all have questionable backgrounds..the only thing these guys can do that will hold up in court is maybe and I'm saying maybe..write you a traffic ticket for a stop sign violation. That is why everything has to be farmed out..because they all have shady backgrounds and they are all proven and documented LIARS!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 am

Dude- are we taking about Ric Bradshaw? Sounds like it!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 am

Fiers had to know he's our Police Commisssioner, Isn't he overseeing the Police reports? The Lerner guy must haved passed IA, hey everyone gets a bad rap, and thats why there's IA's. Look the town has a Commissioner that was married to K Dan Shalloway = Rockpit? A Cia agent, and a Dentist. Oh the county almost scrapped the Rockpit but gave the SFWM another 60 days to figure out what to do with it. How about the letter that Workman sent about about Siberia, NOT Shalloway was on the lamb and needed to cool out while the state hearing were going on on. Don't buck the system let Coe and Liccardi run the PD, and the commissioner pat themselves on the back for doing nothing. Yes Really......
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

Well if Fiers if overseeeing the reports he needs some glasses that aren't rose colored! IA is a joke in that department..sure they farm everything out however..CHIEF KNIFFIN is the one who decides what happens after IA makes the reccomendation so basically NOTHING HAPPENS! It's a joke, and a bad one. The entire department has gone to hell in a hand basket the inmates are running the asylum. Seriously this department is the poorest excuse of Law Enforcement that has been seen in a long time and the fact that nobody is doing anything to clean it up and get rid of these career COP CRIMINALS is laughable. The people I feel sorry for are the true crime victims who are supposed to feel comfortable calling these nit wits for help. Hell the people you are calling for assistance (THE POLICE) are committing the same crimes to their families that are being committed to you. Totally Disheartening to see an entire department that makes LAW ENFORCEMENT look bad. Its COPS and ADMINISTRATION and DEPARTMENTS like this that give us guys in Law Enforcement who are truly tryiing to do our jobs a BAD NAME. Again I beg FIERS to CLEAN THIS STUFF UP!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Well if Fiers if overseeeing the reports he needs some glasses that aren't rose colored! IA is a joke in that department..sure they farm everything out however..CHIEF KNIFFIN is the one who decides what happens after IA makes the reccomendation so basically NOTHING HAPPENS! It's a joke, and a bad one. The entire department has gone to hell in a hand basket the inmates are running the asylum. Seriously this department is the poorest excuse of Law Enforcement that has been seen in a long time and the fact that nobody is doing anything to clean it up and get rid of these career COP CRIMINALS is laughable. The people I feel sorry for are the true crime victims who are supposed to feel comfortable calling these nit wits for help. Hell the people you are calling for assistance (THE POLICE) are committing the same crimes to their families that are being committed to you. Totally Disheartening to see an entire department that makes LAW ENFORCEMENT look bad. Its COPS and ADMINISTRATION and DEPARTMENTS like this that give us guys in Law Enforcement who are truly tryiing to do our jobs a BAD NAME. Again I beg FIERS to CLEAN THIS STUFF UP![/quote]
Why was Of. Lerner on AdLe? I was a officer in Yonkers for 25 years and live in Mayan North. Ive been on AdLe for twice, and cleared both times but but come on about the sex parties, were officer, BUT an officers w/o a gun. WTF What have I moved into? NY might be a little tight but what i've heard is F'n madness. I haven't met an officer yet but everybody on the beach is talking about this. We have an officer DOD from the Corp., GT from NJ, and a wife beater and is a PT dispatcher and PT patrolman. Let that joker peep into my window. I'm glad I got my .40 I'll start carrying when I walk the dog. It is hard to believe that we have an officer that can't carry a weapon off duty? What happens if a boogey comes after him or he sees a crime in progress, call 9-1-1. I was told that the Fiers guy was an ex CIA agent, and I voted for him. WTF maybe I should have voted for the lil blonde. Maybe I should run to clean up this town. When is the Chief 's position up for election? I guess I need to get more involved because you local yocals are morons.
Yonkers 2857
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Is the IT PBSO officer a white haired guy? Ive seen a 50ish WM with white hair in front by unmarked vehicle w/ a hot blonde by his side. She must be his daughter, hehe. Yes I know and he's making 40 bucks an hour.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Well if Fiers if overseeeing the reports he needs some glasses that aren't rose colored! IA is a joke in that department..sure they farm everything out however..CHIEF KNIFFIN is the one who decides what happens after IA makes the reccomendation so basically NOTHING HAPPENS! It's a joke, and a bad one. The entire department has gone to hell in a hand basket the inmates are running the asylum. Seriously this department is the poorest excuse of Law Enforcement that has been seen in a long time and the fact that nobody is doing anything to clean it up and get rid of these career COP CRIMINALS is laughable. The people I feel sorry for are the true crime victims who are supposed to feel comfortable calling these nit wits for help. Hell the people you are calling for assistance (THE POLICE) are committing the same crimes to their families that are being committed to you. Totally Disheartening to see an entire department that makes LAW ENFORCEMENT look bad. Its COPS and ADMINISTRATION and DEPARTMENTS like this that give us guys in Law Enforcement who are truly tryiing to do our jobs a BAD NAME. Again I beg FIERS to CLEAN THIS STUFF UP![/quote]
Why was Of. Lerner on AdLe? I was a officer in Yonkers for 25 years and live in Mayan North. Ive been on AdLe for twice, and cleared both times but but come on about the sex parties, were officer, BUT an officers w/o a gun. WTF What have I moved into? NY might be a little tight but what i've heard is F'n madness. I haven't met an officer yet but everybody on the beach is talking about this. We have an officer DOD from the Corp., GT from NJ, and a wife beater and is a PT dispatcher and PT patrolman. Let that joker peep into my window. I'm glad I got my .40 I'll start carrying when I walk the dog. It is hard to believe that we have an officer that can't carry a weapon off duty? What happens if a boogey comes after him or he sees a crime in progress, call 9-1-1. I was told that the Fiers guy was an ex CIA agent, and I voted for him. WTF maybe I should have voted for the lil blonde. Maybe I should run to clean up this town. When is the Chief 's position up for election? I guess I need to get more involved because you local yocals are morons.
Yonkers 2857[/quote]

Yup they are morons! you've got that right! Oh trust me when you meet the Officers or one of the three muskrats oh sorry musketeers..my bad..rats, musketeers, whatever rats is probably better terminology..if you tell them your from NY they will try to be your heros..Liccardo is from NY..Russian NJ, and Coe someplace with a K, the little blonde..good thing you didn't vote for her..she used to date half these clowns!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

How you going to clean up the mess when Hoeffer and Coe are running the show for the PBA. Even Russian is now in the PBA as a part time cop......how does that work. So you have crooked cops directing the agency that is supposed to protect the rights of cops. Some protection. Ofc Tom Clark didn't go along with them so they threw him under the bus and helped the brass get rid of them. Coe got rid of Ofc Steve Deck cause they didn't get along. So it's either"you're on my side or your gone". The real problem will come when one of these clowns gets in a serious jam he can't get out of, and then he'll squeal like a real rat and take everyone from the chief on down out.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”