Another dirty cop is PBS

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote
This is Russian, you say you interviewed my girlfriend PLEASE interview me. He's on all weekend!

=]If these cops are SO corrupt & shady I find it interesting that you are not afraid of them retaliating. I mean it's not like they don't know who you people are and it's not like they don't carry guns or couldn't beat the crap out of you. I'm just saying as someone looking from the outside in, i wouldn't mess with cops let alone "corrupt" cops that get away with as much as you say they do. And you keep bringing in a deputies girlfriend by name as if she were a cop, that really shows your class! I give that deputy and all other deputies a ton of credit for not going after you yet because of that! I'm just saying.[/quote]

Rest assured you must be confused. These are small town corrupt police officers, not deputies. Please don't confuse the two. You have the Gomer Pyle Department (aka Palm Beach Shores) these guys could never be hired as Deputies. They would have to pass the background check first. Rumor has it most have tried none have passed, which is why they are Copland Career Criminals. Hopefully by now they have figured out in order to work anywhere else, they would have to acquire ethics, and adhere to standards, yeah pretty sure they will all be retiring in Palm Beach Shores. Again please don't confuse these bafoons with Deputies. One of these things is definetly not like the other.[/quote]
Why be afraid, the 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms, and the the 4th amendment protects us against unreasonable search and seizure, and the 1st Amendment gives us free speech so bear an arm, and speak freely.[/quote]
If I was Mr. Russian, I would show my DD-214, That I have verified from Sparta and his wife, not good. If I was him, I would pronounce my innocense since his wife didn't press charges yet she filed a restraining order, Which is normal since he does carry a gun, and he has his day in court.
Mindy denies any knowledge of "Misconduct" of Tom Pirro and does not recall a suspicious call including Mr. Russian, and stated she hardly knew Mr. Pirro, and about Mr. Russian's background: and stated
" He treats me like a woman" and its outrageous what is said on this website.
Next Off. Russian and Chief Kniffen
So if he did 10-14 we need a date and approx. time I'll get the true facts. FOI always works its the law
Chuck at Mayan[/quote][/quote]

Again another showing of idiocy..JUST WHO IS ON ALL WEEKEND?? RUSSIAN OR HIS GIRLFRIEND? I'm thinking if this was really Russian you wouldn't say..Please interview me, HE is on all weekend..Seriously...someone was at the back of the line when they were handing out brains.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

Russian you are in enough trouble already so just stop while you still have a job! Your name alone spells trouble, lol! Plus the fact that you aren't even divorced yet and putting your whole career on the line for some cop groupie whore no less? Man up and grow up![quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote
This is Russian, you say you interviewed my girlfriend PLEASE interview me. He's on all weekend!

=]If these cops are SO corrupt & shady I find it interesting that you are not afraid of them retaliating. I mean it's not like they don't know who you people are and it's not like they don't carry guns or couldn't beat the crap out of you. I'm just saying as someone looking from the outside in, i wouldn't mess with cops let alone "corrupt" cops that get away with as much as you say they do. And you keep bringing in a deputies girlfriend by name as if she were a cop, that really shows your class! I give that deputy and all other deputies a ton of credit for not going after you yet because of that! I'm just saying.[/quote]

Rest assured you must be confused. These are small town corrupt police officers, not deputies. Please don't confuse the two. You have the Gomer Pyle Department (aka Palm Beach Shores) these guys could never be hired as Deputies. They would have to pass the background check first. Rumor has it most have tried none have passed, which is why they are Copland Career Criminals. Hopefully by now they have figured out in order to work anywhere else, they would have to acquire ethics, and adhere to standards, yeah pretty sure they will all be retiring in Palm Beach Shores. Again please don't confuse these bafoons with Deputies. One of these things is definetly not like the other.[/quote]
Why be afraid, the 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms, and the the 4th amendment protects us against unreasonable search and seizure, and the 1st Amendment gives us free speech so bear an arm, and speak freely.[/quote]
If I was Mr. Russian, I would show my DD-214, That I have verified from Sparta and his wife, not good. If I was him, I would pronounce my innocense since his wife didn't press charges yet she filed a restraining order, Which is normal since he does carry a gun, and he has his day in court.
Mindy denies any knowledge of "Misconduct" of Tom Pirro and does not recall a suspicious call including Mr. Russian, and stated she hardly knew Mr. Pirro, and about Mr. Russian's background: and stated
" He treats me like a woman" and its outrageous what is said on this website.
Next Off. Russian and Chief Kniffen
So if he did 10-14 we need a date and approx. time I'll get the true facts. FOI always works its the law
Chuck at Mayan[/quote][/quote]

Again another showing of idiocy..JUST WHO IS ON ALL WEEKEND?? RUSSIAN OR HIS GIRLFRIEND? I'm thinking if this was really Russian you wouldn't say..Please interview me, HE is on all weekend..Seriously...someone was at the back of the line when they were handing out brains.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 am

Stay tuned folks..there is some more interesting information coming soon on Palm Beach Shores finest officers..
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 am

Hey Fiers you dirty has been stalking **** - YOU ARE DONE! Better call the Busch Bros for another pardon you felony convicted MF!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 am

Hmm..just wondering has Russian called out sick lately only to be seen partying in Miami?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am

HEHEHEHEHE[quote="Anonymous"]Hmm..just wondering has Russian called out sick lately only to be seen partying in Miami?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Hey Fiers you dirty has been stalking **** - YOU ARE DONE! Better call the Busch Bros for another pardon you felony convicted MF![/quote]

Not only can the cops not do their jobs in Palm Beach Shores but they can't spell or make a sentence either.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Fiers your a F****** Joke! I don't know who is stalking and trying to bang more women? You, Hoeffer or Russian! This stupid ass town has you investigating cops are they nuts then you tell the cops that the PBA can go pound sand? Obviously you don't know that the PBA is more connected to the MOB than you are. Better get your pardon buddies on the blower your gonna need more than a pardon this time buddy![quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Hey Fiers you dirty has been stalking **** - YOU ARE DONE! Better call the Busch Bros for another pardon you felony convicted MF![/quote]

Not only can the cops not do their jobs in Palm Beach Shores but they can't spell or make a sentence either.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 01, 2012 8:26 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Fiers your a F****** Joke! I don't know who is stalking and trying to bang more women? You, Hoeffer or Russian! This stupid ass town has you investigating cops are they nuts then you tell the cops that the PBA can go pound sand? Obviously you don't know that the PBA is more connected to the MOB than you are. Better get your pardon buddies on the blower your gonna need more than a pardon this time buddy![quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Hey Fiers you dirty has been stalking **** - YOU ARE DONE! Better call the Busch Bros for another pardon you felony convicted MF![/quote]

Not only can the cops not do their jobs in Palm Beach Shores but they can't spell or make a sentence either.[/quote][/quote]

Funny, you mention Hoeffer, Fiers and Russian for banging women in town but you forgot Liccardo and Coe and the Mayan Tower Days...people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Last I knew only one of those cops you just mentioned are single..and let's just say it is not Russian.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 08, 2012 12:59 am

Is it true there is a fat dispatcher that smells like cat piss, pops zannies and is banging buster from sailfish!? This place sounds awesome!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 08, 2012 8:51 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Is it true there is a fat dispatcher that smells like cat piss, pops zannies and is banging buster from sailfish!? This place sounds awesome!!![/quote]

Hey Russian, you have just proved to us what a Moron you really are..Have you been caught hiding from Steve Coe in the bushes by Mindy's house lately? Don't forget to sign that gun of yours in and out when you go on and off duty since you can't carry a weapon per court order. Threatenend your Wife and Kids lately, how's that restraining order working out for you? Just what type of benefits did you receive from the Military when they discharged your ass after four weeks?

Hope you are feeling better, heard you were sick but made a quick recovery, can you autograph some of those internet photo's for us of you partying in Miami when you were supposedly "to sick" to come to work.

Russian you should start looking for a new career..we heard Wendy's is hiring, but they have a strict attendance policy so even there you probably couldn't cut the mustard..so to speak!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Russian was fired this week. we'll be seeing alot more of Coe
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 am

Hallelujah one down two crooks or shall we say officers to go. Let's hope the Chief is getting on track and getting rid of these cops with falsified! We are checking into Coes background if there is anything shady you'll see it here first. Hopefully Coe's background isn't falsified like his friend Paulie Liccardo's was.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 am

Guess who volunteered to put up dry wall in Chief Daroach's office- yep Off. Coe crooks flock together its in the minutes of the april commission meeting
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 am

Isn't that double dipping since he is already a town employee?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Wow who do we call to get these bozos on a reality show? This **** is unbelievable. Does volunteering to put up drywall get you closer to a sgt's position? Must have been trying to make Brownie points with the Mayor! With all that money they'll be saving since Marty's going part time couldn't they afford a contractor?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Coe probably thinks DaRoach's office is going to soon be his new Sgt's Office. Mise well volunteer to do the drywall so he can make sure his new office is up to his standards.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 pm

-Now we know why Coe volunteered to do the Drywall in Marty's office...Coe is getting ready to do some redecorating since Marty's moving out! Who pays for the costs of Marty's office when he leaves? Does Coe get to sublease it as his new office? That will be next if they don't make him sgt. the squealer will be saying he needs his own PBA office so he can keep all that corruption under raps!

Is it true that Mayor Workman is in secret talks with Chief Daroach to disband the fire department because the roach took another job and doesnt have time to be a full time fire chief? I am confused and once again "mums the word" at town hall. Supposedly theres a letter being sent out regarding the fire chief. Get ready for the "I'm sorry but"
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Is it true Palm Beach Shores is no longer renewing their agency accredidation? Meaning they will no longer be an accredited agency?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

What do you think? I mean with all the dirty cops in that PD how in the hell are they going to be accredited? They keep bringing in the dirt from everywhere, most recently more Riviera dirt. I mean c'mon..[quote="Anonymous"]Is it true Palm Beach Shores is no longer renewing their agency accredidation? Meaning they will no longer be an accredited agency?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Rumor has it they hire officers without doing Psych Evaluations and without performing a polygraph. Maybe if George Zimmerman gets off from the Trayvon shooting he can get a job in Palm Beach Shores! Hey after all they hired Liccardo!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:22 am

Hey if PBS doesn't want Zimmerman, I'm sure WPB or PBSP will gladly take him.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 am

Hey if PBS doesn't want Zimmerman, I'm sure WPB or PBSO will gladly take him.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:32 am

No those departments check backgrounds he'd definetly need to go to the shores any idiot can get hired there no background required
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 am

Roscoes buddy good to see you back! To funny any idiot can get hired there just look at who they have working for them now
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 am

Did you hear they ate going to be filming a sequel to Dumb and Dumber in Palm Beach Shores? Could be awhile before the movie comes out as they are having a hard time trying to figure out just which one of the Shores Cops they should put in the starring role! Dumb, Dumb Dumb..
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 am

PBSO may take him he would fit into their deputy shooting unarmed men criteria!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:37 pm

I'll say this again for what it's worth. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and yes there are clearly issues in Palm Beach Shores that need to be addressed. Trashing people because of their opinions or because of the names they chose to call themselves on here is unnecessary. Obviously the Palm Beach Shores Police department is starting to unravel now that the seams are being exposed. It's true not all the cops over there are bad cops in fact there are some very good ones who do a great job. Likewise there are also still some bad ones and even the bad ones can still be making arrests but that doesn't necessarily mean they are good cops. Ones number of arrests doesn't mean you are a good cop and it doesn't mean you are a bad cop either. I've had some good dealing with officers there to and I've also haf some bad dealings with officers there as you will anywhere. Palm Beach Shores is going to continue to unravel rest assured as there is more to come out we haven't heard it all! However let's stay focused on exposing the issues instead of trashing people for their opinions. We don't have to agree and not everybody will. Yes it makes for good reading but it doesn't help get the point across. Stay focused on the issues not on trashing people because you don't agree with their opinion. Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion no need for character assassinations that only makes the opinion you are trying to make less credible. Let's stay focused on exposing the issues not on trashing one another.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

Deloach was just promoted to Vice President of Marketing for So. Florida for the RW Management Group. The same group he has worked for since he was up in Michigan, apparently he never gave up the position, probably just convinced them he could expand operations in a new town. Look at the Site and see for yourselves. look at the News heading and the Contact heading. Guess that is what Marty is doing on the towns Dime. Hope he doesn't think he should be driving the Emergency vehicle to his appointments all around So. Florida.....

[quote="Anonymous"]-Now we know why Coe volunteered to do the Drywall in Marty's office...Coe is getting ready to do some redecorating since Marty's moving out! Who pays for the costs of Marty's office when he leaves? Does Coe get to sublease it as his new office? That will be next if they don't make him sgt. the squealer will be saying he needs his own PBA office so he can keep all that corruption under raps!

Is it true that Mayor Workman is in secret talks with Chief Daroach to disband the fire department because the roach took another job and doesnt have time to be a full time fire chief? I am confused and once again "mums the word" at town hall. Supposedly theres a letter being sent out regarding the fire chief. Get ready for the "I'm sorry but"[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Wow looks like corrupt cops that don't chane their ways and corrupt fire chiefs. I'd say what's next but this is As The ShoresTurns so I'll just sit tight and wait for the next episode! I'm sure it won't be long before some other bombshell drops about The Most Little Corrupt Town in Florida!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Hey anybody know why Hoeffer is on administrative leave???? Hint - on this site, go to the bad cop list, might give you a clue! Or stay tuned for an update.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Charlie is a good cop, unfortunatlly he will never change. We joke a bit about the little nepolian but it is not funny anymore. Shall the shores bring him back on,I hope the reserve fund is funded to spend for the impending legal fees.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Palm Beach Shores PD, the gift that keeps on giving. To this site anyway. So old loverboy Hoeffer pins a young lady up against the wall. What the hell, he's done that before. Apparently the lady didn't get the message, that the brass at the PD don't care. Neither apparently do the folks that employ her at the Sailfish Marina. So this time she took her complaint to the PBCSO and the S.A. office. Remember a year ago, this girl complained to a cop in the Shores that Hoeffer was accosting her when she would walk to work. How much he was making and what good care he could take care of her. The cop she told ends up being investigated when he tried to warn Hoeffer off. Ace defective Kelley in investigating the complaint "was unable to make contact with the alleged female victim". Right, we all know the Shores is such a huge metropolis and thousands live there. Better luck next time Kelley. Maybe Hoeffers' teflon coating is finally wearing out in spots. Stay tuned.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am

No don't bring him back let him stay home and get paid he likes that better.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]No don't bring him back let him stay home and get paid he likes that better.[/quote]

On an entirely different note, has anyone noticed that the Election Proclamation on the town's web site has the next election happening in March 2012? Does anyone do QC before this stuff is put on the web site? Maybe it should be corrected, huh?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

The cop she told was off duty and in his apartment! Perhaps she should have filed a complaint with an on duty cop and not gone to an off duty cops apartment to file a complaint! Last I knew the police department is open 24 hours! And if you don't want to go in person you can call the police department to file a complaint and a real live on duty officer shows up at your house! To bad this complainant has ties to an officer that was let go!!! It's pretty sad when you try to get back at someone by falsifying complaints! But then we all know how falsified complaints work and retaliation remember the one Coe and Russian filed alleging another dispatcher was fooling around with an officer while on duty!! Yup that was payback for Liccardo and proved to be false as I'm sure this allegation will be found.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm

At least she was smart enough this time not to file her complaint within the confines of Liccardos apartment! Thank goodness her light bulb went on. Second time is a charm.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 am

Quick comment - has anyone noticed that the election notice on the web site says that this year's local election will be on March 12, 2012? Maybe someone should check this stuff before it gets posted, huh?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Why check the postings...the end results will be the same as March of 2012's nothing will change in 2013 either!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Why check the postings...the end results will be the same as March of 2012's nothing will change in 2013 either![/quote]

And, what a shame - guess this is how it goes in a place where people don't really care what happens around them.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”