Another dirty cop is PBS

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I checked into the sex party stuff and it does seem something was going on but most people think they were hookers so no one knows any of the girls but I'm going to Arbor day and talk with the other Chuck and any of the Commissioners that are there about this stuff.
Chuck Mayan South
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Those weren't hookers those were there Girlfriends! Anyway it's to late to do anything about the sex parties but let's just say administration was well aware it was going on. The only one who wasn't aware of it may be Liccardo's wife!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I checked into the sex party stuff and it does seem something was going on but most people think they were hookers so no one knows any of the girls but I'm going to Arbor day and talk with the other Chuck and any of the Commissioners that are there about this stuff.
Chuck Mayan South[/quote]
They siad nothing but they wanted to talk about how nice the tree looked and knew nothing about the problem, and if Liccardo and Coe are swinger so be it but this gun issue maybe a problem. I just wanted to make sure they weren't bring hookers to the Towers.
Chuck
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 am

Used to be a free country, you know, freedom of speech etc. ....try and talk to anyone in the Town, that are employed by the Town and you stand a good chance of screwing them over. They have been slapped with a gag order.(again) Great administrators, every thing is falling apart and they pretend all is well and threaten those that work their with termination if they talk. Kniffin stood in front of us and said that they had been cleared in three different investigations. Really? Who investigated? Kelley? The clown couldn't find his ass with both hands and a GPS. And by the way, every allegation made about Kniffin, Langevine, Kelley, Hoeffer, Coe and Licardo on the Beat, if any of those were untrue, how come the PD or Town honchos didn't sue. I'm thinking it was all true. They hide in their buildings and avoid the residents hoping it will all fade away. Now we're talking among ourselves and Fiers is pretending he didn't know, and is suddenly concerned and is going to look into it. What a load of crap.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 am

I am fairly new to the area, 2 years but heard from a neighbor about this site. What do these officers look like and when do they work so I can take a look at them. Will they be working the parade, I don't want to be obvious but would like to know if I ever have to deal with them. Ive seen the chief at Property owners, he has that big mustache.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 am

To bad we couldn't put up photos on this site so you could recognize them.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 am

YOu can send me photos to info@pbsotalk.ru and I will post them. You can also do it yourself if you are a registered user.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 am

"And by the way, every allegation made about Kniffin, Langevine, Kelley, Hoeffer, Coe and Licardo on the Beat, if any of those were untrue, how come the PD or Town honchos didn't sue."

It's the same reason Fattie Gauger and sticky fingers Ric haven't sues the owner of this site. Because you can't sue for the truth. I swear, palm beach county is filled with crooks.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey if this helps people recognize these lying band of career cop criminals Liccardo drives the number 11 car, Coe drives the number 15 car, not sure which car the wife beater Russian drives so make sure you give them a big wave if you see them in the parade tomorrow! Thank you to the owner of this site for giving us a method to keep the citizens of Palm Beach Shores aware of the corruption that's going on in the town.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Big Commission meeting tonight. I hear they're bringing up the 75K cameras again. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just place and officer there between 2-5 ay Bamboo and Ocean, while the other officer patrols? Lets see if our possible problem will be addressed and maybe closing the Town Hall parking because the Commission took State money. Why are we getting sued by a past PT dispatcher anyone know?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 am

Somebody just posted an interesting comment about this Russian Palm Beach Shores part timer over on Cop Talk Radio's website.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 pm

i would like to hear about officer tracy sue smith if any one knows anything she falsely arrested me after my house was broke into by my ex and he dad i was stabbed 3 times and had a gun in my face but i got my gun and held him till cops came and then i was arrested after begging her to search him and telling her they broke in my house and telling her i was stabbed and had text messages to prove i was in the right she told me flat out at the substation i was arrested for a automatic assault riffle an illegal gun but i legally own a semi automatic assault riffle not illegal at all. check youtube for Case number 2010cf004427a part 1/7 part 6 wouldnt upload it was too long but part 7 shows the text message that the cop wouldnt look at its the proof they left their house coming to mine with the intent to do great bodily harm she never read me my rights never searched him and only questioned them never questioned the 3 neighbors took the criminals word on the situation i want her fired for lack of duty and being good for nothing but lazy.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I just got back from NY and heard about this site. What ever happened to PBS K9? one day we're spending thousands on a dog and a handler and then poof their gone? Was he fired and why didn't the town replace them? Anyone know? and whats the lastest on the Russian kid? I like the Big officer who drives the SUV, he's always nice to my wife and I.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I just got back from NY and heard about this site. What ever happened to PBS K9? one day we're spending thousands on a dog and a handler and then poof their gone? Was he fired and why didn't the town replace them? Anyone know? and whats the lastest on the Russian kid? I like the Big officer who drives the SUV, he's always nice to my wife and I.[/quote]

The same thing that always happens NOTHING..thats what happens in Palm Beach Shores. Russian the Wife Beater is still there and nobody cares about what the residents think. The Best Little Town in Florida? I think not..the most CORRUPT Little Town in Florida is more like it!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 am

Why am I sitting on my balcony, seeing 5 cars illegally parked across the entrance of the Community Center? Isn't that a fire hazard? Where is the police when you need them, I guess parking cars at the Sailfish? PBS is all mucked up.
Chuck Mayan South
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Why am I sitting on my balcony, seeing 5 cars illegally parked across the entrance of the Community Center? Isn't that a fire hazard? Where is the police when you need them, I guess parking cars at the Sailfish? PBS is all mucked up.
Chuck Mayan South[/quote]

You didn't expect them to be anywhere else did you?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 am

I think it is aggressecious that the town allows cars to be illegally parked while I get a ticket for blocking the Buccaneer Fire Exit because my mother needed Disabilty access to the dock. Good ole boys, All they do is live for the Sailfish Center and the Palm Beach Resorts.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:04 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I think it is aggressecious that the town allows cars to be illegally parked while I get a ticket for blocking the Buccaneer Fire Exit because my mother needed Disabilty access to the dock. Good ole boys, All they do is live for the Sailfish Center and the Palm Beach Resorts.[/quote]
Did you hear what the Marriott said about the Fd- Morons Its in the March Commission additional notes: Where they trash Chief Fauci and Deloach as unprofessional as with the PD. Crime is on the rise.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I think it is aggressecious that the town allows cars to be illegally parked while I get a ticket for blocking the Buccaneer Fire Exit because my mother needed Disabilty access to the dock. Good ole boys, All they do is live for the Sailfish Center and the Palm Beach Resorts.[/quote]
Did you hear what the Marriott said about the Fd- Morons Its in the March Commission additional notes: Where they trash Chief Fauci and Deloach as unprofessional as with the PD. Crime is on the rise.[/quote]
Word on Tacoma is that the Ethics Board has been notified of certain information made public. Maybe someone will look into the matters at hand.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I think it is aggressecious that the town allows cars to be illegally parked while I get a ticket for blocking the Buccaneer Fire Exit because my mother needed Disabilty access to the dock. Good ole boys, All they do is live for the Sailfish Center and the Palm Beach Resorts.[/quote]
Did you hear what the Marriott said about the Fd- Morons Its in the March Commission additional notes: Where they trash Chief Fauci and Deloach as unprofessional as with the PD. Crime is on the rise.[/quote]
Word on Tacoma is that the Ethics Board has been notified of certain information made public. Maybe someone will look into the matters at hand.[/quote]

Don't count on it if is anything like the IA process nothing happens anyway. Just business as usual in Palm Beach Shores.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

It is truly horrific that Lisa Tropepe would enter that nasty document into town record. Stan just showed me the letter and I can't believe the town isn't standing behind it's officials. This is probably why the town has such problems with the PD and residents have started this blog, and to think I thought Lisa was on the side of the FD and voted for her. I never saw or heard the FD being rude or unsafe and the cookouts have gone way down. When I got there at 3:30 there were only 5 people eating and their just a bunch of kids BS and shame on the Commission. I will be attending next month's meeting and asking some questions.
Frank 33 Ocean
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 am

For the record, FD chief Deroach (Deloach) got the head of loss prevention, some moron by the name of Morton?, to write a letter trashing Ex FD chief Faucci and ex asst chief Pirro. He waited two years to come forward because "he was afraid to speak up". Tropepe wanted this garbage in the Town meeting notes, after Workman and the Town Attorney said no. The FD is tanking. Just waiting for someone to flush the handle, so to deflect criticism, Deroach had this clown at the Marriott write garbage extolling him. Cindy Lindskoog knew it was wrong, and when the management at the Marriott found out they backpedalled as fast as they could. Apparently a few people understand libel laws. Keep it up Marty. Won't be long before the good citizens of PBS will be paying your way back to the rust belt where you belong. And congrats to you Cindy for hiring this moron.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 pm

www.[b]palmbeachcountyethics.com[/b]/pdf/Opinions/2011/RQO-11...
www.[b]palmbeachcountyethics.com[/b]/pdf/Opinions/2011/RQO-11...
I dont think I can transcripe these posts BUT google- ethics Palm Beach Shores- you get 3 documents 1 The Fire Chief asking for a waiver on extra duties for part time employees 2. Lisa Tropepe trying to get out of being a Lobbyist 3 The Ethics Board spanking PBS for improperly changing the terminology of a Landscaping contract. Do you really think they have time to investigate anything while they are being investigated. For a Town of 1000, You seem to be the center of controversy. Did anyone actually call or email to find the truth about the letter from Michigan about Deloach?
.From: WAYNE CIRCUIT COURT
Case Number: 04-409295-CZ
Trial Court Judge: 20714 SMITH VIRGIL C JR
Allen Park (California Charley’s vs. Allen Park)
He's a named defendant is a collusion case
[url=mailto:townhall@pbstownhall.org]townhall@pbstownhall.org[/url] Here the email, they have taken down the Commissioners Emails. OH I love the part about Delaoch saying he was equal to a City manager on the Town's website. He was a Fire Chief of a Fire Authority nothing else. Listen to the audio from WHMI.
MCGruff from Michigan
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 am

"IN SUMMARY, as an elected official or a contract employee performing a government function you are prohibited from using your official position to give a financial benefit, not available to other similarly situated contractors, to
your outside employer or the outside employer ofyour step-son. In regard to your elected status, you may not
vote or participate in such a matter. Where you are serving as a "Town Engineer" for a municipality, the official
designation coupled with the expanded role encompassing all municipal projects takes you out of the realm of
outside contractor and into a scenario that places you and your firm into a quasi-public role. Under these
circumstances you are subject to the financial misuse and other sections ofthe code as a contract employee."

RQO 11-085 PBC Ethics Board
HOW can an elected official be on the League of cities and not be considered a a Lobbyist or Vendor
No wonder she's fiighting the Ethics Commission
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 am

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/newells-ex-partner-had-links-to-man-who-149954.html
and read RQO 11-096 Lisa I think quoted this man is quoted in her vote for me flyer
If all the roosters are chasing each other whose wathcing the hens -
Oh the Officer who looks into young ladies windows and is still on the force
God help us The deeper I dig the more gold I find
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:05 am

I have just heard of this site and have some questions?
How does one find out the outcomes of the investigations?
I know Russian is from Sparta, NJ, but how do I find out if he really was charged with
Grand Theft, and discharged from the Corp? and why didn't his wife file domestic
battery charges against him?
What is going on with the PD's new computers? They have been
working on them for atleast 6 months, and Com. Direul keeps asking him but
just gets"working on it?
Why does the Fire Chief tell the Commission the response times are
4 minutes but states in his notes to the town 6.5 min?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:45 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/newells-ex-partner-had-links-to-man-who-149954.html
and read RQO 11-096 Lisa I think quoted this man is quoted in her vote for me flyer
If all the roosters are chasing each other whose wathcing the hens -
Oh the Officer who looks into young ladies windows and is still on the force
God help us The deeper I dig the more gold I find[/quote]

Not only is he still on the force but so are his buddies who held the sex parties at the Mayan Towers when they used to live there. If all the roosters are chasing each other whose watching the hens? More like with the inmates running the asylum who is watching out for the citizen's and the crime rate? Not these guys they are just adding to it. Best little town in Florida??? Sure with the most corrupt POLICE DEPARTMENT in FLORIDA to!
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]"IN SUMMARY, as an elected official or a contract employee performing a government function you are prohibited from using your official position to give a financial benefit, not available to other similarly situated contractors, to
your outside employer or the outside employer ofyour step-son. In regard to your elected status, you may not
vote or participate in such a matter. Where you are serving as a "Town Engineer" for a municipality, the official
designation coupled with the expanded role encompassing all municipal projects takes you out of the realm of
outside contractor and into a scenario that places you and your firm into a quasi-public role. Under these
circumstances you are subject to the financial misuse and other sections ofthe code as a contract employee."

RQO 11-085 PBC Ethics Board
HOW can an elected official be on the League of cities and not be considered a a Lobbyist or Vendor
No wonder she's fiighting the Ethics Commission[/quote]

Nobody in The Town of Palm Beach Shores Administration, Commissioners, or Police Department understand the definition of the word ETHICS... so I'm sure she wont' be able to win this fight. In order to win you need to be able to understand and regularly practice the meaning of the word ETHICS, which nobody in Administration or the Police Department understands. They were all at the back of the bus when the definition was being explained! Anything to do with the discipline of dealing with what is good and bad and with a moral duty and obligation doesn't fit into The Town's Book of Values unless of course some how they can finagle it so they can get something out of it for themselves.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Ethics," the good ole boy network" and.....Seargent Kelly is going to need more than a blow up doll to get him through the next accreditation. Wonder if he spent (another) day out of town getting his buddy Tyson out of the hooskow.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Ethics," the good ole boy network" and.....Seargent Kelly is going to need more than a blow up doll to get him through the next accreditation. Wonder if he spent (another) day out of town getting his buddy Tyson out of the hooskow.[/quote]

ACCREDIDATION?? That place is such a joke, everyone is still wondering how in the HELL they passed the first Accreditation. Certainly not because their officers backgrounds are up to par or ethical standards. Does hiring criminals get you accredited? Just saying.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 am

And now the latest from the Shores. Any resident that knows anything in this Town knows that the person running the Town Hall has been Carolyn Gangwer. Quiet, efficient, never complained. She was the force that kept Town Hall on the tracks. Well, the wheels fell off the train today. Carolyn resigned today. She could no longer stand the mismanagement of the Town "Administrator", Cindy Lindskoog, nor the no show mayor John Workman. She had no back up from either one. Just when you think this dinky little Town couldn't get any worse, it does. It has taken them and the idiot commissioners less than 4 years to make the Town a laughing stock in Palm Beach County. Is there anything or any agency in this Town worth saving??? Could we get Tom Mills to come back as an appointed mayor so we can these clowns out of here, and while we're at it bring back Chief Fauci and Chief Tom Pirro. Hell make Buster the new Chief of Police, at least he's honest.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 am

[quote="Anonymous"]And now the latest from the Shores. Any resident that knows anything in this Town knows that the person running the Town Hall has been Carolyn Gangwer. Quiet, efficient, never complained. She was the force that kept Town Hall on the tracks. Well, the wheels fell off the train today. Carolyn resigned today. She could no longer stand the mismanagement of the Town "Administrator", Cindy Lindskoog, nor the no show mayor John Workman. She had no back up from either one. Just when you think this dinky little Town couldn't get any worse, it does. It has taken them and the idiot commissioners less than 4 years to make the Town a laughing stock in Palm Beach County. Is there anything or any agency in this Town worth saving??? Could we get Tom Mills to come back as an appointed mayor so we can these clowns out of here, and while we're at it bring back Chief Fauci and Chief Tom Pirro. Hell make Buster the new Chief of Police, at least he's honest.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 am

A few comments back, someone new to the site was asking how to find information on the so called investigations going on. Probably a quick and accurate answer is, you can't. The powers that be got a little nervous last month when they actually had two challengers for elections. Vice mayor/police commissioner actually told residents that he was going to investigate this Darryl Russian thing, like it was the first time he had heard abouit it. Election is over, so back to the status quo. The other "investigations" of the PD? Yeah, right, that is going to happen. Actually, the only snooping around Fiers is doing is to try and figure out how all this stuff about the rest of his cronies is getting out. But hey, there are signs that it will all come tumbling down. Cindy Linsboob was hired as a grant writer and squirmed her way to the office of town administrator. Anyone that knows anything about town hall knows that Carolyn, Roberta and Sue kept the town afloat. Well, Carolyn resigned as she could no longer take the B.S and disrespect, Roberta is out sick after major surgery and Sue is worn out. Now we get to see what Linsboob can do. She has nowhere to hide. This should be fun. Anybody seen the mayor recently? See how good he is when the stuff hits the fan. Pull up a chair, this could be fun to watch
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 am

Sitting back and watching is so much fun..Sooner or Later what comes around goes around let's hope its finally time for **** to come back around and hit those in the face who have been tossing it at so many of us. Can we get someone to run the Police Department to? Buster sounds like a good idea! I'm sure he wouldn't tolerate the three amigos...RATS...running around and there shenanigans..great maybe Coe, Russian and Liccardo will be the next to hand in their resignations..now that would be worth renting the community center out for! Can we please get rid of the unethical people on the police department as well as the ones in administration? Anybody?
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 am

I've been reading this site for a week or so and I finally have to post my displeasure at Mr. Fiers attitude that nothing is going on. Last night at the POA meeting, Alan told me that there nothing to this site, and that he gives it no validation, but when pressed he has no answers. I started to see something must be amiss when he told me during the elections that the challengers were only running because they were digruntled about the Police department and the Fire Department. Chuck Howard and the rest of the POA board are all standing behind Alan and Lisa. Certainly if none of this is were true, they would come out and clear Mr. Russian's name, state the validation of the letter from the Marriott and is it libel, and clear the air at town hall regarding Sue, Roberta and Cindy. All I want to know is the truth. Did Cindy really bring Sue to tears, Sue is always so nice and polite but no answers from POA. I've heard rumors that Lisa and Gil want Cindy fired but the Mayor needs here to do his work for him thus the 10K raise while trying to elimanate the Lifeguards. I do believe they are spending to much money, and now the Police want big raises? I love this town but it does seem something is amiss.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

[url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/page/6/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/page/6/[/url] Here's more on that sleeping little town so called "copland" on Cop Talk radio.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I've been reading this site for a week or so and I finally have to post my displeasure at Mr. Fiers attitude that nothing is going on. Last night at the POA meeting, Alan told me that there nothing to this site, and that he gives it no validation, but when pressed he has no answers. I started to see something must be amiss when he told me during the elections that the challengers were only running because they were digruntled about the Police department and the Fire Department. Chuck Howard and the rest of the POA board are all standing behind Alan and Lisa. Certainly if none of this is were true, they would come out and clear Mr. Russian's name, state the validation of the letter from the Marriott and is it libel, and clear the air at town hall regarding Sue, Roberta and Cindy. All I want to know is the truth. Did Cindy really bring Sue to tears, Sue is always so nice and polite but no answers from POA. I've heard rumors that Lisa and Gil want Cindy fired but the Mayor needs here to do his work for him thus the 10K raise while trying to elimanate the Lifeguards. I do believe they are spending to much money, and now the Police want big raises? I love this town but it does seem something is amiss.[/quote]
Just look at who was at the Easter Egg Hunt = 0 Commissioners and 1 Mayor who spoke with Gil Trower for 30 minutes. In Feb. meeting all Lisa spoke about had nothing to do with the town. Where is her mind? Looking for the next contract and sucking up to the Republican big wigs so her husband doesn't go to jail.[b]Vice Mayor Tropepe[/b]congratulated the Mayor on continuing as Mayor, which is an unpaid position. She added that there were over 200 participants at a recent League of Cities meeting in Tequesta. The guest speaker was Congressman Alan West, and his main focus was on the economy. Ted Deutsch will be the guest speaker at the League meeting in 3 weeks
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am

I've been reading this site for a week or so and I finally have to post my displeasure at Mr. Fiers attitude that nothing is going on. Last night at the POA meeting, Alan told me that there nothing to this site, and that he gives it no validation, but when pressed he has no answers.

Of course he Fiers has no answers..if there was nothing to this site and the information on it then wouldn't they be discussing it? or wouldn't they be initiating a lawsuit for slander? Everything written on this site is true and fact and can be backed up by personnel records, court documents and various other documentation. Feel free go do a public records request over at the police department ask to see Russian's, Liccardo's and just about anybody else's file over there you will find gross misconduct and that they still hired them anyway. Go to the Martin or St. Lucie County Public Records and you can pull up the Domestic Violence Restraining Order the Judge granted on Russian. Google Liccardo's name and the entire article and his shady past as an officer in Broward comes up. Check the police reports, there should have been one filed on Coe chasing Russian with his pants down unless of course they marked it "confidential". Palm Beach Shores used to be a great little town unfortunately its being run into the ground by a less than qualified commissioner, police administration, and mayor. Maybe its time the resident's start a petition and demand some accountability from these clowns. Sue is a great lady and works hard in town hall. Roberta and Cindy are and have always been bullies. If you went in there with a question rather than address you with respect, they roll their eyes at you as if you are beneath them. Those two should've been gone along time ago, as with most of the other town employee's.
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I've been reading this site for a week or so and I finally have to post my displeasure at Mr. Fiers attitude that nothing is going on. Last night at the POA meeting, Alan told me that there nothing to this site, and that he gives it no validation, but when pressed he has no answers.

Of course he Fiers has no answers..if there was nothing to this site and the information on it then wouldn't they be discussing it? or wouldn't they be initiating a lawsuit for slander? Everything written on this site is true and fact and can be backed up by personnel records, court documents and various other documentation. Feel free go do a public records request over at the police department ask to see Russian's, Liccardo's and just about anybody else's file over there you will find gross misconduct and that they still hired them anyway. Go to the Martin or St. Lucie County Public Records and you can pull up the Domestic Violence Restraining Order the Judge granted on Russian. Google Liccardo's name and the entire article and his shady past as an officer in Broward comes up. Check the police reports, there should have been one filed on Coe chasing Russian with his pants down unless of course they marked it "confidential". Palm Beach Shores used to be a great little town unfortunately its being run into the ground by a less than qualified commissioner, police administration, and mayor. Maybe its time the resident's start a petition and demand some accountability from these clowns. Sue is a great lady and works hard in town hall. Roberta and Cindy are and have always been bullies. If you went in there with a question rather than address you with respect, they roll their eyes at you as if you are beneath them. Those two should've been gone along time ago, as with most of the other town employee's.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Another dirty cop is PBS

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

It is very funny that the rumor going around during the election was the 2 Challengers were only running because they were disgruntled about the Fire Department and the Police Department. I too heard the rumor, so I asked. I can say that Janet Kortenhaus explained her 10 + years of credentials and service in the town she came from. This was enough for me to realize that Thank God, someone actually wanted to get involved in the town that DIDN'T HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA. Perhaps if the POA officers and any of the other Lisa cronies/supporters actually took the time to ask her some questions they would have found out the same thing. The rumor was the best way to run a smear campaign behind the scenes. As you can see, when Town officials have their own egos and own interests at the forefront the "**** eventually hits the fan". Good people will eventually step forward and the the "Self interested" will eventually do themselves in. quote=][quote="Anonymous"]I've been reading this site for a week or so and I finally have to post my displeasure at Mr. Fiers attitude that nothing is going on. Last night at the POA meeting, Alan told me that there nothing to this site, and that he gives it no validation, but when pressed he has no answers. I started to see something must be amiss when he told me during the elections that the challengers were only running because they were digruntled about the Police department and the Fire Department. Chuck Howard and the rest of the POA board are all standing behind Alan and Lisa. Certainly if none of this is were true, they would come out and clear Mr. Russian's name, state the validation of the letter from the Marriott and is it libel, and clear the air at town hall regarding Sue, Roberta and Cindy. All I want to know is the truth. Did Cindy really bring Sue to tears, Sue is always so nice and polite but no answers from POA. I've heard rumors that Lisa and Gil want Cindy fired but the Mayor needs here to do his work for him thus the 10K raise while trying to elimanate the Lifeguards. I do believe they are spending to much money, and now the Police want big raises? I love this town but it does seem something is amiss.[/quote]
Just look at who was at the Easter Egg Hunt = 0 Commissioners and 1 Mayor who spoke with Gil Trower for 30 minutes. In Feb. meeting all Lisa spoke about had nothing to do with the town. Where is her mind? Looking for the next contract and sucking up to the Republican big wigs so her husband doesn't go to jail.[b]Vice Mayor Tropepe[/b]congratulated the Mayor on continuing as Mayor, which is an unpaid position. She added that there were over 200 participants at a recent League of Cities meeting in Tequesta. The guest speaker was Congressman Alan West, and his main focus was on the economy. Ted Deutsch will be the guest speaker at the League meeting in 3 weeks[/quote]
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”