Paul Liccardo - A Hiring Coverup at the Palm Beach Shores PD

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote][/quote]
Yup and that random **** we post like Liccardos actual employment application and those actual newspaper articles about him being fired misrepresenting himself as a detective and those actual documents from the court website that were posted showing Russians domestic violence order yeah we pulled all that proven documentation out of the sky to! Seriously we can't make this up and if any of it is not true feel free to prove it! I guess that isn't Liccardos hand writing on that employment application and the Palm Beach Post and The Sun Sentinel must have falsified those stories as well! The only ones posting randomnly on this site are the corrupt cops trying to make themselves look good. If this information isn't true call the palm beach post and the sun sentinel and ask for the newspaper articles to be redacted! The truth hurts when you think your cops are heroes and they are found to be zeros!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Has Coe got one of those prostitutes he and Licxardo used to "party" with back in the day at the Mayan Towers posting on this site for him again?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Wow this makes for interesting reading! Has anyone brought this to the attention of the State Attirney? Perhaps that office would be interested in taking a look at Officer Luccardo's employment application. One would think untruthfullness such as this may be prosecutable or at the very least make him subject for immediate termination. I don't know this officer but it appears as though he felt he was above completing the application as required and the blanks gaps in employment etc are shocking. He would not be hired at the agency I'm employed at and after reading that newspaper article I wouldn't want him to be.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I do believe several months ago someone named "Sarah" aka Kim called into Cop Talk radio advising Liccardo had a bogus background and history and instead of anybody paying attention to what she had to say she was belittled and defamed on the Internet and on the radio. Looks like Kim was correct about Liccardo. Seems some people should be ashamed of there behavior. I commend her for sticking to her guns and not being afraid of these clowns! The truth has finally come out, now we truly know who the crazy people are, it's the police in Palm Beach Shores![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm

This is America and everyone is entitled to an opinion and sometimes people when presented with facts and evidence still tend to see things through rose colored glasses. Let's keep focused on the issue instead of focusing on trashing people for their points of view. I think most people will agree there are some serious issues with this officer we don't need to trash people for sharing their opinions. Given enough rope people will hang themselves clearly that is what is happening with Liccardo and in PBS. Again focus on the issue not on trashing one another for differences in opinion. Just a thought.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Well said!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote][/quote]

Big deal! So maybe Coe made some arrests and what's your point exactly?? All cops make arrests but it doesn't mean they aren't corrupt. Liccardo made arrests to have you seen his history?? You may want to look up the definition of idiot!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote][/quote]

Big deal! So maybe Coe made some arrests and what's your point exactly?? All cops make arrests but it doesn't mean they aren't corrupt. Liccardo made arrests to have you seen his history?? You may want to look up the definition of idiot![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 am

Let me break it down for you SLOWLY then..The IDIOT... "wrote Coe was a bad cop"..I said The entire 11 man agency made 89 arrests for the whole year in a 10 block town and Coe made 70 of them.. You Say Big deal..Coe "made some Arrests".. Whose the bad cop?? Coe?? HAHAHA and Newswriter why do you allow people to post BS if you want to make this site credible? Stick to the facts. Obviously Coe is GUILTY by association right??? why don't you show some Charachter and Morals and tell your MANY readers that you have had Coe's Personnel File and Training File for over a month and where exactly did he LIE. You said yourself it would be nice to see if one of these guys were clean, so why don't you tell everyone where Coe is Dirty, or maybe just man up and leave the guy alone. After all this is the internet and his children and family might see this stuff. The person who wrote he uses prostitutes is nothing more than a DIRTY Piece Of [url=mailto:S@!t]S@!t[/url] and what comes around goes around!!!!! Man up and identify yourself and go file a complaint in writing since you know so much. Oh I forgot it's easier just to make stuff up. Even Roscoes buddy knows.[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote][/quote]

Big deal! So maybe Coe made some arrests and what's your point exactly?? All cops make arrests but it doesn't mean they aren't corrupt. Liccardo made arrests to have you seen his history?? You may want to look up the definition of idiot![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 am

Hey,Ya, ya... hey... Chill !!! There is anger management for this type of response. As a law enforcement officer you may not have to pay for the class. Again, play nice .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 am

Coe.he is a good cop. Ask him. He had his new tees ordered with deceptive on the sleeve before he was detected. Sorry,detective. From day one he said "this Dept. is run like **** and I will be the cheif." Kniffen, I say watch watch your back. He has thrown everyone else under the bus. You are next.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:29 am

We will give Liccardo some slack for the small stuff. We will be fleeced as a town ( in the long term) for the big stuff . Never, has he made no bones about his dismay with the the deptartment . He has been absent in his service, laughing all the way to the bank. He will be filing for the heart bill and we will continue to pay long there in after.....Who was Paul? Vince, One of the best, old school guys, took pride in our town, had to fight for what was earned. Paul..... ,It will be a "get out of our face", you do not deserve it card.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Well it is obvious you work there since you know what everybody said so instead of sleeping in your car or talking on your cell phone to those 900 numbers why didn't YOU do anything to make it a better place.[quote="Anonymous"]Coe.he is a good cop. Ask him. He had his new tees ordered with deceptive on the sleeve before he was detected. Sorry,detective. From day one he said "this Dept. is run like **** and I will be the cheif." Kniffen, I say watch watch your back. He has thrown everyone else under the bus. You are next.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 am

And the rope keeps getting longer and the hangings just keep multiplying! What happened to those pictures of that girl that was naked jumping off the pump house that Coe hooked up with anybody have a copy of those??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 am

Coe thanks for sharing those wonder boy facts about how great you are with us. Now when will you tell us about you're filing the fake ia with Russian against a dispatcher, taking pictures of other co-workers and hanging on to them to try and bust them at a later time and oh by the way maybe we should take a close look at those supposed certifications you came to the department and you and Liccardo were supposed to be able to "train" everybody with....truth is neither of you were certified for that either! Have you seen this website by the way?? Obviously it can't always be about you believe it or not there are other things to be done on here rather than make it all about you! Don't worry your employment information will get the same quality inspection Liccardos did! Hey care to tell us who did your polygraph and psych evaluation?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Let me break it down for you SLOWLY then..The IDIOT... "wrote Coe was a bad cop"..I said The entire 11 man agency made 89 arrests for the whole year in a 10 block town and Coe made 70 of them.. You Say Big deal..Coe "made some Arrests".. Whose the bad cop?? Coe?? HAHAHA and Newswriter why do you allow people to post BS if you want to make this site credible? Stick to the facts. Obviously Coe is GUILTY by association right??? why don't you show some Charachter and Morals and tell your MANY readers that you have had Coe's Personnel File and Training File for over a month and where exactly did he LIE. You said yourself it would be nice to see if one of these guys were clean, so why don't you tell everyone where Coe is Dirty, or maybe just man up and leave the guy alone. After all this is the internet and his children and family might see this stuff. The person who wrote he uses prostitutes is nothing more than a DIRTY Piece Of [url=mailto:S@!t]S@!t[/url] and what comes around goes around!!!!! Man up and identify yourself and go file a complaint in writing since you know so much. Oh I forgot it's easier just to make stuff up. Even Roscoes buddy knows.[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote][/quote]

Big deal! So maybe Coe made some arrests and what's your point exactly?? All cops make arrests but it doesn't mean they aren't corrupt. Liccardo made arrests to have you seen his history?? You may want to look up the definition of idiot![/quote][/quote]

Again refer to the newspaper articles, court documents, employment applications hell we can start posting the actual IA's on here if you would like..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 am

[quote="Anonymous"]We will give Liccardo some slack for the small stuff. We will be fleeced as a town ( in the long term) for the big stuff . Never, has he made no bones about his dismay with the the deptartment . He has been absent in his service, laughing all the way to the bank. He will be filing for the heart bill and we will continue to pay long there in after.....Who was Paul? Vince, One of the best, old school guys, took pride in our town, had to fight for what was earned. Paul..... ,It will be a "get out of our face", you do not deserve it card.[/quote]
Vince was one hell of a cop, honest, fearless and more importantly honest his shoes can never be filled by what has been hired in the past few years!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Lmao what a bunch of whiners if they weren't doing anything wrong why would they be so concerned about what's on this site? I hear Toddlers and Tiaras are hiring security guards maybe a few of these cry babies should go apply!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Get ready some more unbelievable documents have just turned up in reference to Liccardo and his falsified application! Stay tuned folks they should be up on the site soon!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Somebody should call that phone number for Hi Tech Trucking and tell them to look at Liccardos house in NY or his daughters place in Geogia if they haven't all ready bet they may find some assets they can seize of Paul's at one of those locations. Wonder when his 1.2 million dollar home started going into foreclosure if it was before he filled out his application then guess what...that means he lied about that to! You may want to look into that also!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

This is just shocking! How is it that all of this documented information was missed during the background check? Did the police department not do a simple online court records search and check the areas where Liccardo stated he lived to ensure his application was factual? If you look at his application another interest is it states for him to list ALL residences for the past 10 years, Liccardo fails to list a residence from 2008-2009. Are we supposed to assume a mogul such as himself with vast self proclaimed properties in NY, GA and FL was living in Melbourne? Did anyone doing his background happen to notice he didn't complete that question correctly either?

It's very alarming that a man with a background such as Liccardos (which is full of Red Flags and screams not fit for hiring and not of good moral character) could be hired! Wasn't his background and employment signed off on by Detective Kelley? I'm certainly not an "ace" detective but it would seem to me pink panther could have done a better background check than this! To state his background was done by the now Resigned Officer Clark is total BS! Anyone who can read that application can see that in itself should have been enough to disqualify Liccardo for hiring. Clark did the background Kelley as the Srgt is responsible for making sure the background was completed. Instead this was rubber stamped based on Liccardos references, apparently based on this application alone the fact that Liccardo couldn't follow directions enough to fill it out correctly sent no red flags either!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Holy ****, this guy is a nightmare. There is no way in hell any background could be botched so bad. This was an inside job to get a dishonest man hired.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Rumor has it there is currently an internal affairs investigation going on how Liccardo got hired. It will be interesting to see if the outcome of this investigation is covered up and a sham as his hiring was.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey better yet someone should call up this Larry guy of the trucking company Liccardo owes money to and tell he should start preparing some paperwork to attach his big fat payout he thinks he's getting for his heart problem! With any luck these bozos will do the right thing and fire Liccardos lying ass first!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Don't hold your breath. They will rescind his resignation and give him a raise based on the new pay schedule. Marty told him so.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Actually he hasnt resigned, why should he when he can keep claiming medical because they aren't smart enough to do the research and find out he can actually be fired for falsifying his application whether he's claiming medical or not.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:58 pm

This is humorous what do you expect from The Bumbles in the police department they can't even be bothered to do backgrounds on Liccardo or Marty you think there going to be smart enough to figure out they can terminate Liccardo? Seriously this administration is about as bright as Eyore on Winnie the Pooh! Kelley certainly ain't the Wise Owl and the Chief dances around dealing with any personnel issues just like Christopher Robin!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]This is humorous what do you expect from The Bumbles in the police department they can't even be bothered to do backgrounds on Liccardo or Marty you think there going to be smart enough to figure out they can terminate Liccardo? Seriously this administration is about as bright as Eyore on Winnie the Pooh! Kelley certainly ain't the Wise Owl and the Chief dances around dealing with any personnel issues just like Christopher Robin![/quote]
Hey, didn't you know - this is the "best police department in Florida". It must be true, cause the current and former mayors said so!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:14 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]This is humorous what do you expect from The Bumbles in the police department they can't even be bothered to do backgrounds on Liccardo or Marty you think there going to be smart enough to figure out they can terminate Liccardo? Seriously this administration is about as bright as Eyore on Winnie the Pooh! Kelley certainly ain't the Wise Owl and the Chief dances around dealing with any personnel issues just like Christopher Robin![/quote]
Hey, didn't you know - this is the "best police department in Florida". It must be true, cause the current and former mayors said so!![/quote]

The police department is the best little police department in Florida?? Says the Mayor? Sure and isn't he the Mayor who oversee's the town via text message from Lindboob? The best little corrupt police department in Florida with a Mayor letting the corruption take place! You know how it goes he isn't around enough to see it so that means it ain't happening! Eyes Wide Shut!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Some would compare this department to Mayberry it's more like conjunction dysfunction!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:44 pm

He 'll resign and the Kniffen will bring him back unilke Clark who loves the town
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Clark did all these bogus backgrounds nice guy don't get me wrong but based on the backgrounds he did can't come back! He is a nice guy though just unfortunately got sidetracked on right and wrong black and white at backgrounds which was a shame
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Clark has been a long time. No need to drag him into the current mud, Notnin more than a patrol officer, Not a detective,not brass and surely not one to call the shots, Unfortunatly not.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Clark has been a long time. No need to drag him into the current mud, Notnin more than a patrol officer, Not a detective,not brass and surely not one to call the shots, Unfortunatly not.[/quote]

Agreed and that is why it was said "Clark, nice guy though".
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Hold the presses just heard they finally did let Liccardo sneak out like the snake he is on medical and he is finally gone. Hopefully he won't be turning up elsewhere falsifying another application. As townspeople we would love to say we are sorry that your gone Paul and that you'll be missed but if we did say that then we'd be liars and the only one that holds that title best is you!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Rumor has it Liccardo also was trying to rip off workers comp and now has to pay some money back to workers comp! Let's see falsifying police reports, fired from Broward as a result, lying on your employment application in palm beach shores, appointing yourself and calling yourself a detective which is misrepresentation, allegedly falsifying claims to workers compensation and/or the insurance company sounds like a real piece of s$&t to me. How are things in "jersey city, ny". Seriously this guy is a freakin disgrace to all of us who wear the badge and do a honorable job![/quote]

No way in hell you wear a badge! Or if you do, you are fat fu(k Lerner who sleeps in his car every night, only to wake up to look at porn, rub one out and crash PD computers! Funny how no one brings that kinda stuff up.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Rumor has it Liccardo also was trying to rip off workers comp and now has to pay some money back to workers comp! Let's see falsifying police reports, fired from Broward as a result, lying on your employment application in palm beach shores, appointing yourself and calling yourself a detective which is misrepresentation, allegedly falsifying claims to workers compensation and/or the insurance company sounds like a real piece of s$&t to me. How are things in "jersey city, ny". Seriously this guy is a freakin disgrace to all of us who wear the badge and do a honorable job![/quote]

No way in hell you wear a badge! Or if you do, you are fat fu(k Lerner who sleeps in his car every night, only to wake up to look at porn, rub one out and crash PD computers! Funny how no one brings that kinda stuff up.[/quote]

Russian buddy is that you? How are things at Burger King? Are you learning how to flip those burgers? Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce? Hey don't bless us with your "special sauce". Good luck with the new job buddy!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:36 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Rumor has it Liccardo also was trying to rip off workers comp and now has to pay some money back to workers comp! Let's see falsifying police reports, fired from Broward as a result, lying on your employment application in palm beach shores, appointing yourself and calling yourself a detective which is misrepresentation, allegedly falsifying claims to workers compensation and/or the insurance company sounds like a real piece of s$&t to me. How are things in "jersey city, ny". Seriously this guy is a freakin disgrace to all of us who wear the badge and do a honorable job![/quote]

No way in hell you wear a badge! Or if you do, you are fat fu(k Lerner who sleeps in his car every night, only to wake up to look at porn, rub one out and crash PD computers! Funny how no one brings that kinda stuff up.[/quote]

Russian buddy is that you? How are things at Burger King? Are you learning how to flip those burgers? Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce? Hey don't bless us with your "special sauce". Good luck with the new job buddy![/quote]

It's not Russian, good guess though Gordon. I'm sure if you think real hard you can figure it out. I am someone who WILL call all of you out! That was funny though about BK! You know that you like the "special sauce" though, I mean it was a gay porn site you that crashed the PD computers you were looking at and a wife swap web site (good luck with that one!) Does your wife know about that Gordon? Or how about your kids? Do they know that you are addicted to porn and it should have cost you your job? Do they know that bartenders and waitresses at Sailfish are "creeped" out by you because they think that you stalk them? Or how about the way you treat young women in general at work. Are you taking your anger out on them because how your wife treats you. Hmmm Don't worry though GL, you are not the only one that will be called out, I mean it's not even as though you are the most womanizing cop in town!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

I work at the pd seems to me Gordon is back at work also which means he was cleared of any issues that were alleged against him, can't say the same for Liccardo and Russian though as they were both forced to resign or be terminated! Hey guys get a grip your careers are over move on! I speak for all of us we are glad you are both gone!
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”