Paul Liccardo - A Hiring Coverup at the Palm Beach Shores PD

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 am

Officer Paul Liccardo of the Palm Beach Shores Police Department is not whom he represents himself to be. At least not on his Application for Employment ([url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ofc-Paul-Liccardo-Palm-Beach-Shores-PD-Application.pdf]CLICK HERE TO VIEW[/url]). You see, on page 10 of the application (Page 11 of the PDF file), there is a question, "Have you ever been fired or asked to resign?" Officer Paul Liccardo answered the question with the following:

[url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Fired-or-Resigned1.gif][img]http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Fired-or-Resigned1.gif[/img][/url]

We are glad Ofc. Liccadro was never fired, except... he was. He was fired from the Broward County Sheriff's Office for "his badge to drum up business for his wife's towing company, which also is under fire in hundreds of consumer complaints," according to a Sun Sentinel article ([url=http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1993-11-30/news/9311300382_1_free-tow-review-board-internal-affairs]Click HERE to view[/url])

Didn't click on the article? No worries - here are some of the highlights:

[i][b]"The county said it has traced at least 325 illegal tows by Towbusters and will ask the county consumer board on Wednesday to shut the firm."[/b][/i]

and

[i][b]"The tows gave an appearance that Liccardo steered business into his own pocket and 'bring discredit' on the Sheriff's Office, investigating Sgt. Edward Baker wrote in his report."[/b][/i]

and

[i]"[b]In March, Liccardo called Oakland Park police to a Federal Highway furniture store where Towbusters had towed two cars. He told an officer and the drivers he was working on an undercover drug case and had seen the drivers pass packages. He pulled a gun on one driver.[/b][/i]
[i][b]Police found no drugs or packages in either car; the two drivers turned out to be a couple there to look for furniture.[/b][/i]
[i][b]Liccardo told investigators he was off-duty and there to observe his tow trucks, but he denied being a spotter. Yet he did not warn the couple their cars were about to be towed, as the law requires, investigators said."[/b][/i]
[i][b]The other police officers told investigators 'they felt somewhat used,' Baker wrote."[/b][/i]

Still, despite making the news, LIccardo stated he had been never been fired. What's more,Page 27 of the PDF - regarding his previous employer lists Braward County Sheriff's Office and his reason for leaving was to "Enter Private Business"
[url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ReasonForLeaving.gif][img]http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ReasonForLeaving.gif[/img][/url]

So the question is, just how did Liccardo get his job? I called Sgt. Kelley of the Palm Beach Shored Police Department to get an answer. When I told him I found Liccardo had put he had never been fired on his Palm Beach Shores application yet he was fired from the Broward Sheriff's Office, He told me I would have to talk to the background investigator.

I stated, "Okay - can I talk to the background investigator? Sgt. Kelly's mouth went dry and he stuttered, "I have to call you back." The call ended abruptly. I received a call back from Sgt. Kelley, probably when he regained his composure, and he stated I would have to talk to the Broward County Sheriff's Office about Liccardo's background.

I guess he missed the point, because the purpose of my call wasn't about Liccardo's termination. It was about how he could lie on a police application, have it slip by the background investigation and have him get hired as an officer for the Palm Beach Shores Police Department.The answer seems pretty clear, based on Liccardo's references:

[url=http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/References.gif][img]http://www.sheriffbradshaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/References.gif[/img][/url]

One reference is Captain Kenny at the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the other is Sgt. john D'Andrea from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office. D'Andrea apparently does IT work for the Palm Beach Shores Police so I'm guessing he has connections and the fix was in.

I firmly believe people deserve second chances, but they shouldn't lie to get them. With this glaring lie on Ofc. Liccardo's application and the fact the Palm Beach Shores Police Department background investigator either never bothered to do any type of background check or was involved in a plot to lie and assist Liccardo in securing the job at the Palm Beach Shores PD, one has to wonder how many other officers of questionable character are working in their department. And if they can't be trusted to be honest on their application, how can they be trusted not to steal from people? To turn in found property? Not to roll over Hispanics? Haw can they testify, under oath, in a court of law?

The answer is, they can't.
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 7/20/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 am

Tried to post this...
I
have been saying this for months now how refreshing to find out I was right! Kharma is truly a bitch and I'm so glad I got to see the bus come down the Liccardo highway! Beep Beep! What goes around comes around Paulie! Stay tuned because the Kharma Train isn't over yet! Coe is working on getting Kniffin booted so he can be Chief funny Coe was hired under the same circumstances looks like Coe's background will need a check to!  Don't worry Sgt Kelley we know you don't know how to do background checks so we will take care of this on our own!  Looks like FDLE will be busy for awhile with this stuff! Russian your time is about up to so don't be getting to comfortable in those bushes at Mindy's!  Guess I'll go grab some more popcorn sit back and enjoy the show!   It's about god damn time that's all I have to say!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 19, 2012 12:45 am

I do believe several months ago someone named "Sarah" aka Kim called into Cop Talk radio advising Liccardo had a bogus background and history and instead of anybody paying attention to what she had to say she was belittled and defamed on the Internet and on the radio. Looks like Kim was correct about Liccardo. Seems some people should be ashamed of there behavior. I commend her for sticking to her guns and not being afraid of these clowns! The truth has finally come out, now we truly know who the crazy people are, it's the police in Palm Beach Shores!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 20, 2012 10:12 am

This application wreaks of someone trying to hide their background. What makes him so special that he could omit information such as:
no full dates of marriage or divorce, unknown ss# of ex wife?
unknown birthday of parents, no names given for parents even tho the application states to list all even if deceased?

Oh and by the way,
Birth place Jersey City, NY ...can someone tell us where Jersey City NEW YORK is? Also I notice the birth certificate wasn't checked as attached.

And even if he isn't trying to hide who his past, then his lack of ability to fill out this simple form completely and with minimal errors should preclude him from the job. How can he write a police report that holds up in court?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 am

I do believe accredidation is just around the corner for the Palm Beach Shores Police Department as well...after this information has come to light it will be interesting to see how this effects the accreditation process.
Rumor has it they are blaming former Officer Clark for the faulty background checks..ya know blame it on the guy who doesn't work here anymore. Well here is my question in reference to that, if Officer Clark did do this background check then he has a Superior..why weren't his Superiors verifying the background checks were thorough? Somebody signed on the dotted line and it went through the chain of command so it seems to me that you can't blame this solely on Officer Clark. I believe Sgt Kelley is next in line for verifying Clark did a complete background check, which is why he is called SGT Kelley, next in line in chain of command. Additionally now that this information has come to light lets hope Liccardo wasn't involved in any major cases because if he was all those cases can and any findings of guilty could quite possibly be sent down the river as a result of him lying and falsifying his application. So let's see.. FDLE will be busy, The State Attorney will be busy and The Florida Law Enfocement Commission on Accreditation will be busy.
To date Officer Liccardo is still employed let's see how long the State of Florida keeps him certified as an officer. The fact that the Palm Beach Shores Police Department has him still employed and on the payroll speaks volumes as to the credibility of the department or shall we say lack of credibility. This truly is a blemish to law enforcement. If you don't have honest cops, then what do you have? Corruption at its finest.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 am

Just heard the PBSPD has lowered their reserve requirements for Darryl Russian is this true? Also that he and Chief Kniffen are frequent bar hoppers and ofeten hang together at the PBS Resort bar? Let us know if you have any info on the PBS PD we are working a full investigation for a national news syndicate that will be doing a story on PBC corruption, the sheriff and some of these PD's that are involved.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 21, 2012 7:35 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Just heard the PBSPD has lowered their reserve requirements for Darryl Russian is this true? Also that he and Chief Kniffen are frequent bar hoppers and ofeten hang together at the PBS Resort bar? Let us know if you have any info on the PBS PD we are working a full investigation for a national news syndicate that will be doing a story on PBC corruption, the sheriff and some of these PD's that are involved.[/quote]

Not sure about Russian and Kniffin hanging together..however Russian and the Mayor (Workman) hang together and rumor has it Coe and The Mayor and Fiers are working on getting Kniffin out and Coe in as Chief. Lowering the Reserve Requirements for Russian that is funny..how low can those requirements get? LOL
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

Let's take a look at PAGE 1. under You will be DENIED EMPLOYMENT IF:
7. Misrepresent, falsify, or omit any information on this application[color=#0000ff]. Does leaving out the fact you were fired from your last job as a Deputy qualify for misrepresentation and falsification? How about stating you left to go work in the private sector when you were in fact fired?

[color=#000000]9. Have an unstable work history or a pattern of unreliable work practices including frequent or various disciplinary actions from previous employers. [/color][/color][color=#000066]Doesn't being terminated and being under multiple internal affairs investigations for running an illegal towing operation qualify as frequent and various disciplinary actions?

[/color][color=#000000]Now folks let's take a look at PAGE 24- POLICE OFFICER EMPLOYMENT WAIVER
Paragraph one which states "I understand that should unfavorable information be developed, I will be denied employment".

Lying on an application for employment with a law enforcement agency... Isn't that unfavorable information? [/color]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I do believe accredidation is just around the corner for the Palm Beach Shores Police Department as well...after this information has come to light it will be interesting to see how this effects the accreditation process.
Rumor has it they are blaming former Officer Clark for the faulty background checks..ya know blame it on the guy who doesn't work here anymore. Well here is my question in reference to that, if Officer Clark did do this background check then he has a Superior..why weren't his Superiors verifying the background checks were thorough? Somebody signed on the dotted line and it went through the chain of command so it seems to me that you can't blame this solely on Officer Clark. I believe Sgt Kelley is next in line for verifying Clark did a complete background check, which is why he is called SGT Kelley, next in line in chain of command. Additionally now that this information has come to light lets hope Liccardo wasn't involved in any major cases because if he was all those cases can and any findings of guilty could quite possibly be sent down the river as a result of him lying and falsifying his application. So let's see.. FDLE will be busy, The State Attorney will be busy and The Florida Law Enfocement Commission on Accreditation will be busy.
To date Officer Liccardo is still employed let's see how long the State of Florida keeps him certified as an officer. The fact that the Palm Beach Shores Police Department has him still employed and on the payroll speaks volumes as to the credibility of the department or shall we say lack of credibility. This truly is a blemish to law enforcement. If you don't have honest cops, then what do you have? Corruption at its finest.[/quote]

I remember a conversation over a couple cold ones and was told that the background was directed from Sgt Kelley and Clark was told "get him on the books" and he didn't feel comfortable but it appeared to be an order or directive .. get him on the books... Liccardo was in the business of training and it was a cheap way to get him and Coe on the books and 'training is free... and that's for them.."
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I do believe accredidation is just around the corner for the Palm Beach Shores Police Department as well...after this information has come to light it will be interesting to see how this effects the accreditation process.
To date Officer Liccardo is still employed let's see how long the State of Florida keeps him certified as an officer. The fact that the Palm Beach Shores Police Department has him still employed and on the payroll speaks volumes as to the credibility of the department or shall we say lack of credibility. This truly is a blemish to law enforcement. If you don't have honest cops, then what do you have? Corruption at its finest.[/quote]

I remember a conversation over a couple cold ones and was told that the background was directed from Sgt Kelley and Clark was told "get him on the books" and he didn't feel comfortable but it appeared to be an order or directive .. get him on the books... Liccardo was in the business of training and it was a cheap way to get him and Coe on the books and 'training is free... and that's for them.."[/quote]

Thanks for the information. Anybody know where Coe comes from where in or which department in Kansas? If not we can always do a public records request.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 29, 2012 1:48 pm

If I was a gambler who wasn't afraid to roll the dice and I'm not..looks like the Town will be seeing another Lawsuit in reference to their hiring practices and Officer Liccardo. This one will definitely be a Royal Flush in more ways than one.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I do believe accredidation is just around the corner for the Palm Beach Shores Police Department as well...after this information has come to light it will be interesting to see how this effects the accreditation process.

I remember a conversation over a couple cold ones and was told that the background was directed from Sgt Kelley and Clark was told "get him on the books" and he didn't feel comfortable but it appeared to be an order or directive .. get him on the books... Liccardo was in the business of training and it was a cheap way to get him and Coe on the books and 'training is free... and that's for them.."[/quote]

Thanks for the information. Anybody know where Coe comes from where in or which department in Kansas? If not we can always do a public records request.[/quote]

Check Lyon County Kansas..he also moonlight's as a Pastor..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

Check the minutes of the April PBS commission, in the town managers section she states the police department is running over budget because of "personnel problems". Can't make this crap up. I only wonder if they even issue the standard 1 bullet to each police officer or if the mayor will deliver them if needed.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 am

Give people enough rope and they will hang themselves :) looks like the rope is getting longer by the minute in Palm Beach Shores
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Check the minutes of the April PBS commission, in the town managers section she states the police department is running over budget because of "personnel problems". Can't make this crap up. I only wonder if they even issue the standard 1 bullet to each police officer or if the mayor will deliver them if needed.[/quote]

I'm sure they are running "over budget, because of personnel problems". What do they expect when they engage in negligent hiring practices and condone officer misconduct? I hope they are stock piling up on those bullets that they are buying them from Sam's Club because rumor has it they are about to have another lawsuit heading in their direction.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Now here is a funny, this is the best laugh we have had in months. check out this link http://www.pbc9-1-1.org/index.php?name=Web_Links&req=viewlinkdetails&lid=21
this takes you to a Link Profile for Palm Beach Shores Police Department which states:

Link profile: Palm Beach Shores Police Department

Category: Start / 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
The Palm Beach Shores Police Department is dedicated to ensuring public safety and enhancing the quality of community life, by enforcing the law in a manner consistent with the rights of all. We are committed to the values of integrity, fairness and loyalty in our dealings with both the community and the Department members who serve it.

What fairy tale is whoever wrote this living in?
Fairness, Loyalty, Integrity, Enhaning the Community? Seriously with what? Dishonest, Unethical Thugs to enforce the law?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 am

We are finally seeing a break up of Liccardo and company! Rumor has it Russian has been fired a firing long over due. Let's hope if FDLE doesn't decertify him first for falsifying his employment application among other things that Liccardo is next in line. Hiding behind a "Medical" illness should not preclude you from termination when you should never have been hired to begin with. The legalities of falsifying an employment application are quite serious and should not be tolerated. The third musketeer or possibly corrupateer Coe, his background will be reviewed shortly including his Lyon County background lets hope as one of the members of the Liccardo Corruptateers that Coe is not shady like Liccardo and Russian. Stay tuned if there is anything shady in Coe's background it will be posted for all to see. Honestly it would be nice if Coe wasn't of the same cloth as his buddies Liccardo and Russian. On another note if in fact the Chief finally did fire Russian thank you Chief for finally taking a stand and doing what is in the best interest of the citizens of Palm Beach Shores.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 am

Keeping up the laughter about the Shores.....How many of you read months ago that Mayor John Workman has been asked by a major political official to consider running for Supervisor of Elections of Palm Beach County. You can't make this stuff up. Not only is he responsible for trashing what used to be a nice little Town, and responsible for making it a laughingstock, now he wants to move into the major league and ruin the whole County. If you think the "hanging chads" were sensational, stick around and let this clown get the county back on the national news channels............................Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Hey Roscoe's buddy..good to see you back and keep the laughs coming. Honestly you can't make this stuff up..who needs abbott and costello when you have the Bumbling Baffoons..LOL
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 am

Man I love this site and the affilliated sites. You are the man Mr. ***** and Roscoe too. Being a bit naive in regards to L.E protocol, I have to ask why the feds are not involved. Do we need a complete breakdown in these dirty towns/ cities/counties/ S.A. offices, and especially the S.O. before some federal official might take notice? I would strongly suggest no one hold their breath while waiting for FDLE to take action. They are bought and paid for. For them to claim ignorance about the goings on down here in south Florida is pure unadulterated B.S. The Gov's office, ditto. Great article from the author comparing Hitler to Bradshaw in the coptalk blog. Seems to me there are more p.o.'d good cops than bad, but the bad ones are currently running the asylum. You know how it is? You leave something in the toilet bowl, and it floatd to the top. Hang in there guys, it will get better....Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 am

Hey, I almost forgot......anybody heard from or seen the Palm Beach Shores Police Commissioner. Now seriously, how many cities or towns in South Florida actually have a Police Commissioner? Is it like being a detective in Palm Beach Shores? No school, no training, you just call yourself one, and hope it sticks. Licardo did that a few months after they hired him. Remember the great mail box break ins. Boy did he milk that one for a load of evertime. One of the other cops questioned him on calling himself a detective to a reporter, and he said it made people take him more seriously. Bet he wishes now he had kept more of a lower profile. The good news, Kauffs tyowing is supposedly hiring. Back to our commish, what happened to his big investigations into his police department. He first tried telling the citizens that coptalk/pbsotalk.ru were just stirring up the waters due to a few disgruntled employees. When they refused to accept that, and continued pushing him, he promised a wide ranging investigation. Anybody heard any results? Does anybody know where he is right now. M aybe a secret mission to Columbia? Maybe he left it to a professional, you know, Ace defective Kelley....whoops, excuse the spelling, detective Kelley. What the hell was the name of the author of The gang that couldn't shoot straight. We should get him to write a comedy about the Shores........................Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey Roscoe's Buddy..You Forgot This Article Where Liccardo Calls Himself a "DETECTIVE"...(Honestly we can't make this stuff up folks) (The guy made himself a Detective!)

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-04-21/news/fl-m
en-robbed-in-bars-20100421_1_rolex-bandit-rolex-watches-date-rape-drugs
Women drugging men's drinks and robbing them of jewelry and cash, police say
Police fear victims could get lethal dose
April 21, 2010|By Robert Nolin, Sun Sentinel
At the dawn of the last century it was known as "slipping a mickey" — serving someone a drugged drink, then robbing them.

Now, police suspect some women of putting a modern twist on an old crime. In four instances involving six men across Broward and Palm Beach counties, flirtatious women, singly or in pairs, have slipped drugged drinks to older men, robbing them of more than $50,000 in jewelry and cash.

Police in Palm Beach Shores, a small coastal town, are taking the lead in investigating the robberies, one of which occurred in their jurisdiction. The fear, Detective Paul Liccardo said, is that a victim could overdose on the drugs, similar to date rape drugs.

"The wrong dose . . . can be lethal," he said. Such an instance "could turn this into a homicide."

The first case started March 22 in Deerfield Beach, where two Michigan men at the Oceans 234 bar apparently were followed back to their Boca Raton condo by a heavyset woman in black stretch pants and a ponytail. She talked her way into their home and made them a drink. They passed out and awoke to find their Rolex watches, valued at more than $30,000, missing.

The second incident occurred on March 26 at Duffy's Sports Grill in West Palm Beach. A woman met a business owner during lunch and they went to a nearby park to have a drink. The man consumed half his drink and blacked out. When he woke up, an undisclosed amount of cash was missing.

On April 3, at Sailfish Marina in Palm Beach Shores, a man met a woman and invited her aboard his boat for a drink. "The next thing he knows, he wakes up five hours later," Liccardo said. Missing was a $10,000 Rolex watch and a $6,000 gold ring.

The most recent case was April 9 in Palm Beach. Two men were walking home from a bar when two women pulled up seeking directions. The four eventually went to one of the men's homes, and that man blacked out. The next morning his watch and wallet were gone.

Police aren't identifying the victims, who are in their 50s and 60s. Others likely haven't come forward out of fear of wives or girlfriends, Liccardo said.

The suspect is 30 to 35, 170 to 180 pounds and 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8. She smokes Marlboro menthols and has a large tattoo on her right shoulder. She and her accomplice target Rolex watches and diamond jewelry, Liccardo said.

"These women aren't models," the detective said. "They're not what society today would call a 10."

The robberies resemble a string of crimes in the late '90s in Palm Beach County, when a man dubbed the Rolex Bandit targeted women with diamonds and Rolex watches. He and an accomplice approached their victims from behind, threatening to shoot them if they didn't hand over their jewelry.

The bandit, Darryll Capers, ultimately was arrested, pleaded guilty to six felonies and sentenced in 2004 to 12 and a half years in prison.

Anyone with information about the suspects is asked to call Crimestoppers, 800-458-8477
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Roscoe's buddy..you have me on a roll..since we are going there how about this Liccardo also gave himself the title "Reserve Supervisor".. funny thing the only "RESERVE" at the time was Russian. Liccardo is definitely what should be referred to as a "JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF NONE!"
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 pm

These women aren't models," the detective said. "They're not what society today would call a 10."

Liccardo is saying this..I'm on the floor laughing has he looked in the mirror lately? Last we knew he wasn't anything society would call a "ten" either!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 am

You know there is one silver lining with the Shores PD. To date, no one has been shot, and lord knows there have been a lot of shootings lately. Kelley shot up a drug store before coming to the Shores (In Boynton where he got his start in law enforcement- Check out the Shores PD website. Of course Boynton PD says they never heard of him. The back shooter, Langevin shot a Riviera cop in the back, so I guess that doesn't count. Oh wait, he has two racoons and a possum to his credit in the Shores. The possum took a whole clip to put down. If you want some real laughs, buy the ex T.O a few beers and ask him about the qualifying out at 20 mile bend. Kelleys first shot and the mag went flying and rounds went everywhere. There is plenty more, but it should come from the T.O. Oh hey, almost forgot. The new chief for West Palm is getting paid 150K a year. Any guesses what Kniffen at the Shores makes? How about 97K for a ten man Dept., plus what ever he is getting for also running security at the Shores Resort. Hey who said crime, I mean law enforcement doesn't pay? Hope all of you have a safe weekend.....Roscoe's buddy
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:57 am

The Liccardo, Russian, Coe stuff that's good stuff and an on going current issues and is where the corruption lies! Let's keep this news coming and keep it current. We don't need to hear about the old stuff from back in the day on Langevin, Kniffin etc that's all been done and said before, funny yes, current no. Let's stick to current issues no need to keep restating old facts
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 am

Is it true they fired Russian to bring on the fired Lt. Kathy Donatto from Riviera Beach? Don't they have enough Riviera Beach cronies there? Lets see Langeven, Fefferkorn, Alex, Hoffer if Kathy is on damn half the force is brought over by Langeven. Looks like a new coo forming, be careful all they need is Gilles and Brochue
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:13 pm

They fired Russian because he was not fit to work there. Let's see the guy had to sign his gone in and out for starters do to a domestic violence order, secondly he called out sick then posted pictures of himself partying in Miami, third he ran from Coe and hid in the bushes when trying to hide the fact he was poking mindy they let Russian go for good reason the guy was a liar and had major personnel issues . For once they were looking out for the citizens of the shores by cutting this idiot lose. Read the posts on this site you will see Russian needed to go. As does Liccardo
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Who cares as long as they weed out the current corrupt cops they have working there now like Liccardo, Russian and Coe. Weed out these termites and we don't care who you bring in! Just make sure proper and complete background checks are done!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey here is another Liccardo moment the guy is supposed to be out on "medical leave" and rumor has it not to long ago while out with his "illness" he managed to be taking a class at Indian River Community College! How's that work? Or shall we say not work so to speak? Your milking the medical benefits but you are well enough to attend classes?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 am

Liccardo had reconstructive knee surgey, regardless of what,y'all think of the PBS PD they are good officers. 24/7 grind
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:26 am

You must be one of the people they are "grinding". Liccardo had come back from his knee surgery so get with the times. Irregardless of what he had done knee surgery or whatever the point is unless you can't read the guy lied on his employement application which means he should have never been hired. So if you think cops that are documented and proven "LIARS" are good cops..that doesn't speak much to your character.
Liccardo had reconstructive knee surgey, regardless of what,y'all think of the PBS PD they are good officers. 24/7 grind
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am

Rumor has it Liccardo also was trying to rip off workers comp and now has to pay some money back to workers comp! Let's see falsifying police reports, fired from Broward as a result, lying on your employment application in palm beach shores, appointing yourself and calling yourself a detective which is misrepresentation, allegedly falsifying claims to workers compensation and/or the insurance company sounds like a real piece of s$&t to me. How are things in "jersey city, ny". Seriously this guy is a freakin disgrace to all of us who wear the badge and do a honorable job!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 am

You must be the one in dispatch working there now that they filed the ia on for supposedly doing some hanky panky with the officers while on duty! 24/7 grind alright lol!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:27 am

No need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 am

Hey I heard his house was in Foreclosure! Man by reading this site looks like Liccardo is going to have some explaining to do! Hope he still has his towing licenses and whatever happened to those "contracts" he was going to get to do long road hauling for the FBI or Secret Service??? LOL..I'm guessing they did a background check!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:12 pm

You really are an idiot. Last time I checked and oblviously you didn't, the entire agency made 89 arrests and Coe made 70 of them. Bad cop? Shows you don't know nothing. Don't believe me..... CHECK.... Oh I forgot you people just post randon [url=mailto:BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No]BULL#@&*.[quote="Anonymous"]No[/url] need to start dragging up dirt on others for voicing their opinions true or not. Nobody is saying the shores doesn't have maybe 3 clean cops out of the 10 full timers but that 3 does not include Liccardo, Coe or the no longer employed Russian. There are a couple of good officers there that aren't corrupt. Not many but a few.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 am

24/7 grind is not a employed by pbs. I have had nothing but positive interaction with PBS officers. In fact they have given me a added sense of protect while I am on the island. Keep up the good work PBS.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Keep up the lying PBS we did check on their officers did you happen to see the application Officer Liccardo filled out on this sight? Apparently again you have no character if you think cops that lie are good cops and do a good job! Also I believe Coe was involved in reporting along with Russian about the dispatcher who was allegedly doing hanky lanky with another officer while on duty! Guess what Coe lied about that incident! It never happened! Coe for president!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Lmao with a name like 24/7 grind I'm sure you have had positive interaction!
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”