One guy posting all this BS

Talk and gossip in the Palm Beach Shores Police Department
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 16, 2013 11:52 am

[quote="Anonymous"]In answer to the question "guess who gives the Mayor and Commissioner all the misinformation", try checking with Defective Officer Steve Coe he is constantly giving them misinformation and then passing the buck off on someone else.
Short sales there have been several of those in town they don't help either. Neither do the Town's lovely hotel facilities line The Channel House full of pedophilia, drug users, drunks and prostitutes. Let's not forget the lovely drug addiction centers you folks have in Palm Beach Shores. I'm sure between your addiction houses and fine list of roach motels/apts dont add much to your Property Values people. Think on that.[/quote]
Every one is wrong-its the timesales market- owners are unloading them for cents on the dollar, but watch the Commission spin this. Lord Fiers and Lady Kutzin will tell the residents that by building 3 story -million dollar -Townhomes, that it will raise the property value -which it will - but what they wont tell you is that it will darken some residents. Let them eat cake say Princess Lindskoog. The Channel house - never been there - but Im sure something needs to be done - But does any one other than builders, realtors and sluts of North Pac have any viable solutions. Just look at what they have done to Riviera Beach, Miami Beach North. Yes Low crime High taxes to off set the no taxes on the main land but really 17 -20 story plus condos. Just look at how many realtors per capita PBS has. 1 in 10 town residents is either a realtor or a finicaincier. Chip Lubeck, Gil Trower Chip Armstrong would sell out there own daughters to make a buck. Petty crime will always be in the Shores, but the drugs need to be controlled.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 17, 2013 3:57 am

And there lies your problem! Your drugs are being brought in by all your fine motel/hotel/apts being run such as the channel house, La Doral hell half the town on inlet is a drug street! Then you have your addiction centers over by the Sea Spray who had the brilliant idea to let them put drug rehabs in town? There's your decrease in tax value.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 27, 2013 12:27 am

****BREAKING NEWS**** Any of you who miss Russian can now see him holding a Cash 4 Gold sign on Okeechobee & Military. Btw don't worry he required to wear a belt so you won't see his pants around his ankles
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:52 am

Actually, PBS is a great little town. I have met some of the politicians and know some of the cops. I just didn't realize how petty some of you people are, until I came here that is.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Wow russian a theft at your house and you say they took from you $3700.00 money that belong to the south sail well let me guess you and your ugly ass girlfriend spent the money and reported as a theft what dumb ass this is a job for coe.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 pm

It doesn't take detective Coe to solve this case. I'm not a betting man but if I was, I would bet Russian had some pretty big expenses for that boat of his.....
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach Shores”